Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. (50960 Views)

Why I Murdered My Pregnant Wife After 6 Months Of Marriage – Newly Wedded Man / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by jayworld15(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Festus30:
I and this girl have been dating over a year. I took her serious, I've sacrifice a lot for her and it made me so heart broken when I noticed she cheated on me reason I almost took her life.

My girlfriend and I live in the same city (Mowe) but I traveled out of the city 2 months ago for work things (ibadan), so around last month she called me that her phone screen (Samsung) is broken, that she's just managing her phone and to fix it is 35k but she already have 15k so she's in need of 20k to complete it. So I sent her 21k.

Fast forward to Friday when I came back to mowe, I went to see her, I saw her holding iphone Xmax. I was like who gave you iPhone? She was just telling me lies upon lies. At first she said she swapped it, then I was like why didn't you tell me you bought iPhone and who gave you money to swap it becus you'll need over 190k to swap. To cut the long story short..

I later found out that a guy bought the phone for her. The 21k I sent to repair her phone, she repaired it and gave it to her younger sis.

I was so heartbroken. For a guy to buy her iphone that means she have been dating and having sex with the guy secretly without me knowing. She has been begging me, calling & texting since Friday but i didn't reply.

She texted me she was coming to my house yesterday. The only word I said to her since on Friday was to meet me in a uncompleted building close to my house yesterday, I have this machanic slege hammer, it's one of my tools I use for working, so I held it while waiting for her.

My plan was the moment she enter the building, just a powerful whiplash on her head and she's dead, I felt so cold inside of me, I was also shaking while holding the hammer and feeling so heartbroken. Then I heard a deep voice inside of me saying "YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS" (twice)

Then she called me that she's there, I already sighted her through the window, I came out and I told her to run away and never come back anywhere around me again. She was still begging that she's sorry. And I said if only you know what I'm about to do, you will run.

She left, I just sat on the floor feeling so heartbroken.

I didn't read your epistle (I will read it once I'm done writing), but the headline is my concern. Don't ever, I said ever, in life kill or hurt another person because of a woman in other than your family. If you do that, your life will be full of regret because two things are involved. It is either you do the time in prison or you it eternally in the grave. Just thank your luck.

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by ruggedtimi(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Festus30:
did you say just 21k? I've done lots of things for that girl. 21k is nothing compared to the things I've been doing for her since we started dating.
nothing you have done compared to her life! Have you spent more than 50mill for her

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Berrityga: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Grow up dude some. Belong to all men and no man.. Love with it.

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by kernniejay(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Festus30:

My plan was the moment she enter the building, just a powerful whiplash on her head and she's dead, I felt so cold inside of me, I was also shaking while holding the hammer and feeling so heartbroken. Then I heard a deep voice inside of me saying "YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS" (twice)

Then she called me that she's there, I already sighted her through the window, I came out and I told her to run away and never come back anywhere around me again. She was still begging that she's sorry. And I said if only you know what I'm about to do, you will run.

Thank God you didn't kill her, you would have become a murderer and yoi would also put the owner of the uncompleted building into a big problem. Just leave the girl and move on with your life, it is very devastating to be disappointed by someone you love so much.

13 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Stanweezy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
That's why I don't do all this to ladies, anytime i give a lady money, it's money that come from my heart and it's the same money i can easily give any person be it man or woman.

Bill me too much i will remind u during bride price i will still pay ur dad so channel the billing to ur dad unless there will be a waiver during bride price then i can accept the billing.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Mr5050(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
The holy Bible told us not to trust no one. The only difference btw girls and children is boob and ass, very gulible specie. If I were you, na to continue knacking while searching for another one with double condom though.

22 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by jogsman01(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Festus30:
did you say just 21k? I've done lots of things for that girl. 21k is nothing compared to the things I've been doing for her since we started dating.
you be mumu. You're a disgrace to the race of men.

7 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by SenecaTheYonger: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Festus30:
I and this girl have been dating over a year. I took her serious, I've sacrifice a lot for her and it made me so heart broken when I noticed she cheated on me reason I almost took her life.

My girlfriend and I live in the same city (Mowe) but I traveled out of the city 2 months ago for work things (ibadan), so around last month she called me that her phone screen (Samsung) is broken, that she's just managing her phone and to fix it is 35k but she already have 15k so she's in need of 20k to complete it. So I sent her 21k.

Fast forward to Friday when I came back to mowe, I went to see her, I saw her holding iphone Xmax. I was like who gave you iPhone? She was just telling me lies upon lies. At first she said she swapped it, then I was like why didn't you tell me you bought iPhone and who gave you money to swap it becus you'll need over 190k to swap. To cut the long story short..

I later found out that a guy bought the phone for her. The 21k I sent to repair her phone, she repaired it and gave it to her younger sis.

I was so heartbroken. For a guy to buy her iphone that means she have been dating and having sex with the guy secretly without me knowing. She has been begging me, calling & texting since Friday but i didn't reply.

She texted me she was coming to my house yesterday. The only word I said to her since on Friday was to meet me in a uncompleted building close to my house yesterday, I have this machanic slege hammer, it's one of my tools I use for working, so I held it while waiting for her.

I know how you feel bro. I’ve been there. Could have done worse but we move. I don’t know the kind of mentality women of nowadays have.

Loyalty has become foreign to them.

16 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Justkatty(f): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Guy man you wan take person life because you were cheated on?
Nawa o
Instead of you to move on peacefully, the thought of going to jail kept running in your mind. You Sha get luck.
I don't support cheating, if you aren't ready to be committed to one person, forget about going into relationship/marriage.

7 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Afrobasic(m): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
So, you almost finished your life, because of a liability that cannot even repair her own phone

When they say, stop spending on these hos, people like you would say "love" undecided

When they say, take the redpill and understand female nature, people like you would refuse vehemently. undecided

When they say, "Nigerian women are useless, all of them", people like you would be liking posts defending them. undecided

Now, you are here telling stories that no one gives a hoot about. angry

You for kill am na, so you spend the rest of your finished life rotting in kirikiri. Would have made it one less simp to worry about. angry

15 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Sammy101111(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rules of relationship
(1)Any money you spend on a woman don’t expect refund
(2) Spending on a woman you’ve not marry is like spending money on bet9ja
Spend the money you will not regret on a woman so don’t do pass your self
(3) date a woman of your class
(4) if a woman is too broke or the one that do ajo( saving ) run from her
(5) Treat this woman the way they treat men (6)woman will say they can’t date a broke nigga once she is a broke bitch I treat like I don’t care

Guys learn to follow your Guy code
If a woman broke too much na problem for me I can’t cut my self to two na i have only one job and I have junior one I can dash my money
Never date a broke girl you will end up regretting because once you start investing on her she start to they fine , fresh bro na another man go they help you chop am lowkey just like that ..

Repeat again if you date a woman of your class you won’t regret once we are dating and your taxing is too much I will stop picking your call

Young men now fall easily broke because they are doing the husband features at an early time

Men stay away from broke girls you na no go hear

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Sammy101111(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Like me now if you like fine like Rihanna once I talk to you face to face I will know instant if you are broke bitch or not anything broke don’t come my side oh . If you date a broke woman you will 100% regret

So I go for my set working girls that makes there money not the one that will just wake up early morning and start begging all the guys in her contact for money lol
I Too wise for that piece cheat

If Isabella need money she go call my guy still call me lol that means she want extra money since then I hold on to my self

Motor : Broke girls bring bad luck

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
You're strong mentally for sharing this weakness, brother.

Anger causes a lot of things, and I understand you.

13 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by iykejohnson(m): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Thank God you didn't do that shit you planned to do

It doesn't worth it.
How much did you think you spent?

Go hear stories outside via millions of spending and cheating still take places, you would just mellow down by force.

Concentrate on building yourself now
Love will come....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Peterrio: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Edopesin:
you almost killed her because of 21k? Are you mentally stable like this?

One of the most important attributes for being an adult is the ability to control one's emotions and not be thoughtlessly impulsive
Oga
U wicked pass verywickedgoat and verywickedman combined

The way u dey miss the point, you fit still be virgin, u might still not get the point

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by VeryWickedGoat: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Festus30:
I took her serious, I've sacrifice a lot for her

This is the problem.
You were supposed to sacrifice her not sacrifice for her.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by diogo23: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Edopesin:
you almost killed her because of 21k? Are you mentally stable like this?

One of the most important attributes for being an adult is the ability to control one's emotions and not be thoughtlessly impulsive
Dummy did you read at all?

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
advanceDNA:
U dont date a nigerian girl with the mind set that you are the only one offing pant... i dont know how u people trust someone u barely know 100%...

Trust no girl....This way...u always go in strapped and save ur self of STDs....
U dont lick pvssy other men are spitting and cumming inside
U dont waste money...u spend on her sparingly....
U dont kill yourself when infidelity happens cos u are already expecting it....

Men...give yourself brain....
the bolded you Just said it all.
with that mentality there would be reduced violence and suicidal cases.
my girl like this I know as a real estate agent she's open to sexual offers from clients and i sure say dem dey knack am but she's here pretending to be a saint but I already condition my mind that other guys dey lash am.
so when she brought this Nonsense no sex before marriage to me I just laugh am

13 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sammy101111:
Rules of relationship
(1)Any money you spend on a woman don’t expect refund
(2) Spending on a woman you’ve not married is like spending money on bet9ja
Spend the money you will not regret on a woman so don’t do pass your self
(3) date a woman of your class
(4) if a woman is too broke or the one that do ajo( saving ) run from her
(5) Treat this woman the way they treat men (6)woman will say they can’t date a broke nigga once she is a broke bitch I treat like I don’t care

Guys learn to follow your Guy code
If a woman broke too much na problem for me I can’t cut my self to two na i have only one job and I have junior one I can dash my money
Never date a broke girl you will end up regretting because once you start investing on her she start to they fine , fresh bro na another man go they help you chop an lowkey just like that ..

Repeat again if you date a woman of your class you won’t regret once we are dating and your taxing is too much I will stop picking your call

Young men now fall easily broke because they are doing the husband features at an early time

Men stay away from broke girls you na no go hear
If i been follow this your advise earlier my life no for dey like this

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Sammy101111(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
If i been follow this your advise earlier my life no for dey like this

BRO am still going to create my own site
Name Guy code

Go for a woman with your level
Broke girls will only bring debit alert not credit alert
Please men in the house treat this woman the way they are if she is broke let her know she is broke . No go package and upgrade woman for another man to marry please men be watchful

Women reject us if we are broke
Why don’t we reject them when there are broke

If I see woman way I like and we talk from the first day I will be telling you I don’t like broke girls because it gives me bad luck

Broke woman no be my taste
I am enjoy my life and to make my life elevate I need a woman who will secure and establish the future with me not the woman that will be coming with taxing and billing

I repeat I no get pity for broke girls
You are broke walk away

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by marlow1962(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hahaha
Ching, splash, dipping.
Op must be a lover of drill music.
Hahah
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Sweetvie: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Can you even listen to your self
Like read all what you post again... You almost become a murderer bcoz of a girl ? Like a mere girl? You're crazy infact you're stupid
Com'on nau
You almost want to waste 20 something year of your life in jail for a girl? Does she worth it? Is she so irreplaceable? Is love that crazy? Coz I don't understand. What's wrong with you... Girls full everywhere. I swear if I know you ehn you for don chop slap. Do you know what a murder case is? You may not even be able to come out from jail, life imprisonment. Never never allow ur emotions to take the better part of you.

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by shomutuski(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Starz825:

If the above statement no make you laff as you dey read am... grin
You no know comedy be that.....

Angry man wan kill him girlfriend..... cheesy

You would have just been kept in kirikiri (on death row) by now... regretting the very day you were born...
Your hope would have been dashed, the chances of your dreams becoming a reality truncated......

Guy.. kneel down and thank God for your life...you have been revived...

Now focus on the following:
*Yourself
*Your dreams
* Your parent
*Your siblings (if you have any)...

After the above find a descent young girl( at least descent according to your observations) ...then begin something meaningful...and please stop investing your feelings/finance in them too early...mr investor grin

Welcome to a new life bro... Congratulations

lmao! I laugh diee but on the flip side he is hurt, betrayal they pain, you cant really tell him how to vent.

Killing a woman for been a woman is the worst thing a man can do, move on quietly and do not look back OP. Build value, most of you guys are busy building women up and they leave you when they see they have become better than you, I am sure you are not using an iPhone sef.

10 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by 2goodbobo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rachel98:
Wicked and evil minds everywhere.

Indeed the heart of man is desperately wicked.

same fate will happen to your sister, and the Murderer will spend patapata 20 years in jail

He’s just being sarcastic

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by advanceDNA: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

This is the problem.
You were supposed to sacrifice her not sacrifice for her.

Lol.....U came late to this party...where u go
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by fuckwell2080: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Stupid BOY.you would have been serve DOUBLE BREAKFAST.How on earth you dating a PROSTITUTE you expect FAITHFULNESS.COMMUNITY DOG,STREET BITCH,OLOSHO,ASHAWO.WET WIDE TOTO were all men DEPOSIT AKAMU put you busy lavishing ur MONEY killing ursef over a STREET BITCH.You for COMMIT MURDER you go PRISON more boys go use ur ASHAWO like TRASH.Bleep nonsense commot for ur ASHAWO GIRL TOTO ur eyes go neat.Who quote me saying truth hug transformer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by tolulope967: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
You would have been blaming the devil had it been you succeeded in murdering her And your life would have been shattered by you by yourself You would have been blaming the devil had it been you succeeded in murdering her And your life would have been shattered by you by yourself ...
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Mineralzz: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
You wanted to waste your life in jail or probably death sentence because of love? Shame on you.
This is exactly how they do find decomposed body in the bush, uncompleted building, waste bin.. etc.
Thank God you didn't kill her.

God Abeg oh!

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Streetmovement(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Never let your emotions get the best of you

Everything on earth is replaceable except 3 things;

*God

*Life

*Family

I know it's hard especially if you're mentally and emotionally weak but always condition your mind to remain calm and ready to move on in any situation you find yourself.

Shit's been working for me long time.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Festus30:

You are not serious, I bought two phones my ex girlfriend . One Samsung Android and a small phone for calls only because android battery drain fast, two new phone same day . Few weeks later, she told me she was having prayer session and she will be in church for 21 days , she even said she will need to get her tools for work before then so they can pray for it while in church. She collected 50k to get tools from me for the tool and claimed they want to pray on the tools, something they call abo in white garment church. I did not knew she go and stay with guy for two weeks., The guy even pick my calls on top of the phone I bought for her ...as I dey now, to even transfer 2k give woman? You go think say my life wan cut

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Maxwell775: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
You won't see ubanja, Thegidredpiller, Kriss216, Kollins11, Nonexisting, Zonefree, slawormir and other on critical and sensitive post like this to dish out their advice. But when it's less relevant post, you'll see them coming out.
O.P, fell in love with an ashawo and he almost kill the ashawo for cheating on him. Abeg you guys should advise him. He need special advice from you guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Messi1997: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Your previous topic,you were jobless as at August.There is more to life than chasing clout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.