Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. (50955 Views)

Why I Murdered My Pregnant Wife After 6 Months Of Marriage – Newly Wedded Man / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Maxwell775: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Messi1997:
Your previous topic,you were jobless as at August.There is more to life than chasing clout
does the op look like someone who is financially stable or owns a job? He might truly be a jobless and struggling guy trying to survive each day that passes by.

Imagine he even tried to kill an ashawo instead for him to work on his life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Festus30:
I and this girl have been dating over a year. I took her serious, I've sacrifice a lot for her and it made me so heart broken when I noticed she cheated on me reason I almost took her life.

My girlfriend and I live in the same city (Mowe) but I traveled out of the city 2 months ago for work things (ibadan), so around last month she called me that her phone screen (Samsung) is broken, that she's just managing her phone and to fix it is 35k but she already have 15k so she's in need of 20k to complete it. So I sent her 21k.

Fast forward to Friday when I came back to mowe, I went to see her, I saw her holding iphone Xmax. I was like who gave you iPhone? She was just telling me lies upon lies. At first she said she swapped it, then I was like why didn't you tell me you bought iPhone and who gave you money to swap it becus you'll need over 190k to swap. To cut the long story short..

I later found out that a guy bought the phone for her. The 21k I sent to repair her phone, she repaired it and gave it to her younger sis.

I was so heartbroken. For a guy to buy her iphone that means she have been dating and having sex with the guy secretly without me knowing. She has been begging me, calling & texting since Friday but i didn't reply.

She texted me she was coming to my house yesterday. The only word I said to her since on Friday was to meet me in a uncompleted building close to my house yesterday, I have this machanic slege hammer, it's one of my tools I use for working, so I held it while waiting for her.

My plan was the moment she enter the building, just a powerful whiplash on her head and she's dead, I felt so cold inside of me, I was also shaking while holding the hammer and feeling so heartbroken. Then I heard a deep voice inside of me saying "YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS" (twice)

Then she called me that she's there, I already sighted her through the window, I came out and I told her to run away and never come back anywhere around me again. She was still begging that she's sorry. And I said if only you know what I'm about to do, you will run.

She left, I just sat on the floor feeling so heartbroken.

angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Festus30:
I and this girl have been dating over a year. I took her serious, I've sacrifice a lot for her and it made me so heart broken when I noticed she cheated on me reason I almost took her life.

My girlfriend and I live in the same city (Mowe) but I traveled out of the city 2 months ago for work things (ibadan), so around last month she called me that her phone screen (Samsung) is broken, that she's just managing her phone and to fix it is 35k but she already have 15k so she's in need of 20k to complete it. So I sent her 21k.

Fast forward to Friday when I came back to mowe, I went to see her, I saw her holding iphone Xmax. I was like who gave you iPhone? She was just telling me lies upon lies. At first she said she swapped it, then I was like why didn't you tell me you bought iPhone and who gave you money to swap it becus you'll need over 190k to swap. To cut the long story short..

I later found out that a guy bought the phone for her. The 21k I sent to repair her phone, she repaired it and gave it to her younger sis.

I was so heartbroken. For a guy to buy her iphone that means she have been dating and having sex with the guy secretly without me knowing. She has been begging me, calling & texting since Friday but i didn't reply.

She texted me she was coming to my house yesterday. The only word I said to her since on Friday was to meet me in a uncompleted building close to my house yesterday, I have this machanic slege hammer, it's one of my tools I use for working, so I held it while waiting for her.

My plan was the moment she enter the building, just a powerful whiplash on her head and she's dead, I felt so cold inside of me, I was also shaking while holding the hammer and feeling so heartbroken. Then I heard a deep voice inside of me saying "YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS" (twice)

Then she called me that she's there, I already sighted her through the window, I came out and I told her to run away and never come back anywhere around me again. She was still begging that she's sorry. And I said if only you know what I'm about to do, you will run.

son...Goverrment ban Okada...not olosho..so if yor babe leave u coz u dont have moiney to buy her phone credit..then u go n pay for another olosho & quit crrying liike guinea fowl!!(no ofeinse) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by ObalendeCMS: 1:27am On Oct 04, 2022
I don’t think I can ever be serious with a nigerian girl at these moment unless she’s from a wealthy home. There is great poverty in the land and the ladies are at the receiving end. You dig?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by WantsandMore: 1:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Stop spending for a Lady who u're not married too yet...

Even if u must, don't spend above ur means...
Just dey run dem urgent 2k after every 1 thousand No! Dem dey appreciate m ehn..

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Sammy101111(m): 2:36am On Oct 04, 2022
WantsandMore:

Just dey run dem urgent 2k after every 1 thousand No! Dem dey appreciate m ehn..

Bro me no get chill I have more than 20 contact on my whats app archived

If a woman is too broke just run because she can never add anything meaningful to your life .
I work hard to get paid at work
Am not foolish to be delivering the money I worked hard to get for a woman that can’t doesn’t add value to my life .

10 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Sammy101111(m): 2:42am On Oct 04, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
I don’t think I can ever be serious with a nigerian girl at these moment unless she’s from a wealthy home. There is great poverty in the land and the ladies are at the receiving end. You dig?

Bro I work in ikeja I sell laptop and phones
I have so many female friend but I will never toast them the funniest thing is that this ladies now have there own format they use to scam men locally there is a day I was at work a lady was appreciating her friend that the lamba she gave her worked on the guy and the guy sent her 40k I was like na wa oh

There is even another format they use now all does ladies in ajo ( saving ) of 2k daily and pack 15 on weekend now help each other by giving them self format to be Billings guys for urgent 2k to meet up with there ajo ( saving )

Any time I meet a lady I tell them straight up that broke girls give me bad luck
They run instantly because they can’t add value but to drain you

12 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by jeromestarks: 3:05am On Oct 04, 2022
I don't know why I am happy you wanted to kill her. grin. And Then I am happy you didn't kill her. grin
And again I am happy she cheated on you. grin. (You're foolish enough to trust a woman you didn't disvirgin).
I am just happy how the whole thing turned out.

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by jeromestarks: 3:13am On Oct 04, 2022
Rachel98:
Wicked and evil minds everywhere.

Indeed the heart of man is desperately wicked.

same fate will happen to your sister, and the Murderer will spend patapata 20 years in jail
It would have been a thing of joy to read about the girl's death here on NL.
I was actually expecting the guy to scatter her head with that metal.

Now the girl is still on the street looking for whom to scam with her ugly fuggly pvssy again.

The op would have gone to patapata 20years imprisonment but at least he would have minus one cheater from the earth.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by jeromestarks: 3:15am On Oct 04, 2022
silvoclaira:

You photo is long over due to be replaced.....Are you still a child?
When I saw that girl's laps, I almost vomited. She's literally rotting from inside.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Paulianfa(m): 5:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Mehn love and heartbroken no be childs, I believe this guy die. because of heartbreaks I almost visit witch doctor for thing and things.
But God told me "Victor all this to what end".
I'm smiling now...

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by zed7: 5:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:
did you say just 21k? I've done lots of things for that girl. 21k is nothing compared to the things I've been doing for her since we started dating.
That's the problem with you people. Why exactly have you been doing alot for her? You never learn. Doing a lot for anyone will never make them fulfilled. They'll still think you haven't done enough.

We never learn in this country. Even in the West, kids are pampered till they are 18, then parents reduce the way they provide and the kids start learning to struggle for themselves.

The highest you owe a girlfriend is occasional gifts. It's not your duty to turn provider. The only people you are obligated to provide everything for are little children. Get some sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by falcon01: 6:17am On Oct 04, 2022
emetisuccess:
U almost did what?? So now life na valueless abi. God protect all ladies out there, please..
he didn't do it. He might get away with it but will surely regret his actions.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Keniwit(m): 6:32am On Oct 04, 2022
How I wish God didn't stops you.. you would have live the rest of your Life in dungeon... Imagine if you're planning to kill ur gf because she cheated on you ,I can't imagine wat you would you have done to ur wife then...Alaye control your temper..... KINGS ,if ur gf cheated on you(Which will always happens) and you finding it difficult forgive her,then let her go and later find yourself a normal looking ass gal and live your life...mhn.,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by SocialJustice: 6:32am On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

You get luck. Move on.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by emmaodet: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Edopesin:
you almost killed her because of 21k? Are you mentally stable like this?

One of the most important attributes for being an adult is the ability to control one's emotions and not be thoughtlessly impulsive

You actually think it is because of the 21k he wanted to kill her? Nooooooo
It is the sacrifices, the commitment and also the betrayal.
Also, one of the most important attributes of being an adult is for a person to know when they want to call it quit and stop deceiving, cheating and taking advantage of others.
Is that hard too for the average lady to do

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Shadysen: 6:46am On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

thank God you listen to that voice

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Roycemadeit(m): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Our idea of love is wrapped with expectations, trust, and ego, when a partner cheats, all of these jump out the window. And what is left is horrible hurt and rage. That your partner cheated will have your mind overworking and overloaded.

That being said, the thought to kill her would seem instinctive given that our idea of love is founded on ownership.

Now, we should always remember that we are dynamic beings, who in different situations turn out different, and will change given that we have unlimited desires.

For one to stick to a partner, one should be deliberate, no partner can fulfill all your fantasies, not even the naked man on the cross can meet all your needs. And nobody could be owned. If you understand these, you would see the sham relationship reeks off. That it is a selfish arrangement, that could implode over the littlest things.

One would always feel constricted within this arrangement except if their constriction is perceived by those in it as their freedom.

Nobody acts without thinking, whatever decision they took was the best at that moment they decided but we should also view the possible consequences of everything we decide to do.

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Londonderry: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2022
This is a case of dog eat dog. Get married and stop that dating nonsense. As long as she is not your wife you cannot have 100% control over her. Dating is the modern euphemism for formication and it stinks!

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Goodvibes8(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2022
Sammy101111:
Like me now if you like fine like Rihanna once I talk to you face to face I will know instant if you are broke bitch or not anything broke don’t come my side oh . If you date a broke woman you will 100% regret

So I go for my set working girls that makes there money not the one that will just wake up early morning and start begging all the guys in her contact for money lol
I Too wise for that piece cheat

If Isabella need money she go call my guy still call me lol that means she want extra money since then I hold on to my self
Motor : Broke girls bring bad luck
I agree with you that broke girls are bad luck, but then rich girls are not any better.

Love is not enough in this part of the world when it's comes to relationships. Whether she's rich or broke, she would cheat on you. The only advantage of dating a rich girl is that you will spend less. She won't bother you with billings.

I'm talking from experience, I have once dated a hardworking lady who's a Banker and she's rich, Hmmm, I don't wanna talk about my the experience with her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Rexymania(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Haaa take it easy
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Daniel7543: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2022
emmaodet:

You actually think it is because of the 21k he wanted to kill her? Nooooooo
It is the sacrifices, the commitment and also the betrayal.
Also, one of the most important attributes of being an adult is for a person to know when they want to call it quit and stop deceiving, cheating and taking advantage of others.
Is that hard too for the average lady to do
that kid don't know anything, he thinks the op wanted to kill her because of 21k.

I can relate what the op is going through. It really hurt especially if you're the faithful & loyal person in the relationship.. Honestly I have been there. I nearly poison the girl with otapiapia (rat sniper) so that they won't trace her death to me but I just have to let it go and move on.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by pointblank247(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Op
Please don't let a Nigerian lady make you do something you will regret for life.
Just leave the public toilet alone and mind your life.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Rachel98(f): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

It would have been a thing of joy to read about the girl's death here on NL.
I was actually expecting the guy to scatter her head with that metal.
Now the girl is still on the street looking for whom to scam with her ugly fuggly pvssy again.
The op would have gone to patapata 20years imprisonment but at least he would have minus one cheater from the earth.
Are you for real? embarassed embarassed embarassed

What if she's your sister or daughter would you say this? embarassed embarassed
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by crackhouse(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2022
Some nigga somewhere smashing your gal's punna right? I get it bro.. but u would have been in a really deep shit now if u had done that..
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by KristaPretty(f): 7:41am On Oct 04, 2022
Nobody is worth your mental health irrespective of how long you've been together or what you've done for them. There are so many crazy people in relationships who ordinarily are only in need of who to cure their poverty and leech on.

I have put myself in a position where nothing moves me anymore. No-one is worth your life in prison

If I was a guy sha, I would have played along and allowed her to keep dating herself. On a good day I will na give her my wedding IV grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by omotoshodontee1: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2022
@OP,m really happy to hear ur story grin grin grin.it will av been better if u av kill her and spend d rest of ur useless life in jail..mumu guys like OP can never play with 2k with their siblings or niggaz..a struggling guy spending dat much on a hoe... aswear o ti ya wehrey
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by jeromestarks: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Rachel98:
Are you for real? embarassed embarassed embarassed

What if she's your sister or daughter would you say this? embarassed embarassed
If my sister is dumb enough to play guys, then so be it for her.

But I trust my sisters. The wouldn't dare.
For the record, all my sisters are happily married to the first love of their life.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Rachel98(f): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

If my sister is dumb enough to play guys, then so be it for her.
But I trust my sisters. The wouldn't dare.
For the record, all my sisters are happily married to the first love of their life.
@bolded, that means you will also wish same to your daughters since all your sisters are married.
I'm really sorry for quoting you, I never knew your mind is so unstable. Continue roaming about.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by advanceDNA: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Londonderry:
This is a case of dog eat dog. Get married and stop that dating nonsense. As long as she is not your wife you cannot have 100% control over her. Dating is the modern euphemism for formication and it stinks!

So he will just meet her today and marry her the next day??...
No be the courtship wey go lead to marriage the babe treat like trash.....
Marriage doesnt even make people faithful or have u not seen marriwd woman ir man cheating?? He was just unlucky to be forming serious relationship with someone that is still sleeping around.......it happens... thats not his fault

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by advanceDNA: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Rachel98:
@bolded, that means your will also wish same to you daughters since all your sisters are married.
I'm really sorry for quoting you, I never knew your mind is so unstable. Continue roaming about.

.you just like vawulence.... grin
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by jeromestarks: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2022
Rachel98:
@bolded, that means your will also wish same to you daughters since all your sisters are married.
Yes. If my daughter plays any guy, let her meet the same fate.
You don't expect me to support immorality just because it's my daughter. No. I am a just person.

I will do my best to train her to be true to herself and not to deceive any man. If she listens, fine. If she didn't, her business.

Coming to you.
I pray that one day, just one beautiful day, one of the men you have dated and cheated on will locate you and end your life using wood or hammer or even a gun.
He will be so angry that he wouldn't mind going to jail.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. / Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.