Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) (43366 Views)

FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction / ASUU Reacts As FG Registers CONUA, NAMDA / Register Our Union Now, ASUU’s Rival, CONUA Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by GEEBITE: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
What has he/she said that warranted all these curses?
Cherrybae:

Tell us how they are confused daft. Dispute the registration with sections of the law.

You just drop comment that has no impact.

Hate will keeee you

Engage me in constructive criticism and not insults.

Kids everywhere filled with hate.

Bitter soul
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Hardey10(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Msmither:

What is the essence of the crappy education you are trying to get, you should go to different universities and polytechnics, the standard of education is very poor.
I think these are the things ASUU is fighting for.
It's not all about going to school, it's going to school to get quality education not just going to school for whatever sake.

There's nothing like quality education anywhere sir, only a few lecturers gives that. A lecturer who used the note he was given in the'80s without any additions or subtractions and am certain he would still use it till he retires. It's all about this IPPIS and I think a lot are still ignorant about why the strike has continued. ASUU has always embarked on strike since the 90s(history) so it's not about a Fulani or a Yoruba man, it's the norm to embark on strike when they want.

I just hope there would be a clause that would prevent them(CONUA) from going ASUUs route.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Jman06(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
dettolgel:
Of course such back stabbing group can only be led by someone from the SW.

It is in their blood grin

Meanwhile ASUU cabal is one of the strongest in this country. Let's see if FG can through their rank this time. Remember many government had tried but failed who knows this might be the death of the only functioning organized trade union in this country.
Stop these senseless praises that have caused ASUU leaders not to know where to stop their egoistic fight with government.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Hardey10(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Msmither:

What is the essence of the crappy education you are trying to get, you should go to different universities and polytechnics, the standard of education is very poor.
It's not all about going to school, it's going to school to get quality education not just going to school for whatever sake.

There's nothing like quality education anywhere sir, only a few lecturers gives that. It's all about this IPPIS and I think a lot are still ignorant about why the strike has continued. ASUU has always embarked on strike since the 90s(history) so it's not about a Fulani or a Yoruba man, it's the norm to embark on strike when they want.

I just hope there would be a clause that would prevent them(CONUA) from going ASUUs route.

1 Like

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Jman06(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
"A dog that refuses to listen to its master's whistle always end up getting killed in the deepest part of the forest"

2 Likes

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Jman06(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Msmither:

And the best way ASUU knows to "fight" for better education is by further worsening the quality of education with their incessant strikes

3 Likes

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Nanalucky: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
And tomorrow what happen to ASUU, and the strikes, will start with this one again, non payment of salary, no promotions, etc, the them ask Nigerian to back them for their own strikes. God go punish them that day... Evil people.. Wicked generation.. Evil men... Mad people...
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Odogwujoy: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
I don't pity ASUU because APC used them to rig elections in her favour.
They are reaping their rewards .

What APC can not do doesn't exist .
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Babastrong(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=OyeofIkoTuN post=117261456]Always yoruba style to betray

always always..and I'm guessing Niyi yoruba mooslim and see many of them here praising the move...

meanwhile their parents haven't been paid,they are living at the mercies of neighbours and loan sharks,yet see them supporting the same evil government..

Omo more suffering for you guys mehn[ you can't hate my people and expect me to vote your idiot (obi)]
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by LocalMan2(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Which Cabal are you talking about? No cabal dare Buhari's cabal. If ASUU know what is about to hit them, they will run back to the class room on time.

dettolgel:
Of course such back stabbing group can only be led by someone from the SW.

It is in their blood grin

Meanwhile ASUU cabal is one of the strongest in this country. Let's see if FG can through their rank this time. Remember many government had tried but failed who knows this might be the death of the only functioning organized trade union in this country.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Cherrybae(f): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
GEEBITE:
What has he/she said that warranted all these curses?

Did you read the comment I quoted. Why use the word confused and daft governance.

Is better you keep shut. I hate it when people comment out of hate .
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Prinzzy5: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Gabbriell:

Na BMC don't waste your data on him
Like, some people go just open mouth WAAA talk rubbish without remorse.
I felt a little pity for him when I gave that response, because Omo . How can someone be so ignorant

1 Like

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Bloooody(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Oga you lied. There is nothing like what you wrote up there in the trade union act of Nigeria. This is outright misinformation.
Go for a medical eye check up.

Read what you posted
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Igbojew: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2022
I know that Yoruba people will be used to betray ASUU,betrayal and backstabbing is always in their blood..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by kaey10(m): 2:26am On Oct 05, 2022
Most people supporting FG here don't what Education means until they leave the shores of Nigeria. How on earth won't you be able to pay your lectures well. Here graduate assistant receives as high as 650 to $1200 monthly.

1 Like

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by MadamOk(f): 3:20am On Oct 05, 2022
All this government wey them think say them don dey there and they feel they can do and undo anything they like, make them nor forget sai them nor go dey there forever ooooo

Don't bite the hand that feed you
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Getnewinfo: 3:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Jman06:
And the best way ASUU knows to "fight" for better education is by further worsening the quality of education with their incessant strikes

Am twice as surprised some people are defending the union here.

8 good months wasted.

Greedy ASUU wants to eat their cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Owologbo(m): 4:45am On Oct 05, 2022
othermen:
The registration is unconstitutional.

Section 3(2) of the trade union act provides that no union shall be registered to represent workers in a place where there already exists a trade union.

Ngige would orchestrate the withdrawal of ASUU’s certificate, once the Union(ASUU) is deregistered (the issue of not submitting financial statements, contempt of the court could serve as the basis) , this registration of this illegal congress body would then be used as encumbrance to forbid a re-registration of the union (ASUU).

To Ngige, this is all a power game. He doesn’t care about the lives involved.

This government is a very useless government.
They have started the destruction of education in Nigeria.
When another government come into power and have disagreement with this group, what happened?
They too will create another group and so it will continue till our higher institution becomes like abandoned project.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Owologbo(m): 4:59am On Oct 05, 2022
KillSars:
Rift dey between u and ur husby wey una don marry for a long time, husby reason u, babe.. make we settle diz issue nah, u carry shoulder up, ur new garment turn pride, husband call so many people make dem try settle am, for where, u tok say NO, husby wan Wed new chenkes now, how ur body, prideful woman, u tok sey u no wan have sense, u go learn the hard way...
Congratulations to the latest bride in town, no misbehave o coz koboko no dey leave ceiling...

Are you celebrating this shame?
So what happened when the next government have disagreement with this new faction?
They will create another faction to counter this this faction. They will continue like this till they will turn our University to abandoned project.
It's not everything you celebrate; irrespective of who you support.

1 Like

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Owologbo(m): 5:10am On Oct 05, 2022
gassbee:
since ASUU has refused to shift a single ground, FG has to look for other ways to open the university. Dont underestimate d powers of the government

So what will now happen when they have disagreement with this sect? They will create another faction right.
This will leade to our schools not been taken care of by the government, because this cycle will continue whenever they decide not to meet certain demand.
Nigerians should be concerned with this show of shame by the FG.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Realist777: 5:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Winnermindset:
Lol. Confused and daft government. They have no solution to any problem.
They have been creating solution to infrastructural challenges
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Ikennablue(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2022
IrepChrist:

These government doesn't have the capacity to subsidize anything anymore do you know that a good percentage of our budget is being financed with loan.
that's why we are fighting for a better govt. We know that the country has the potential and capacity to subsidize most things. Thanks for your time. For the sake of the poor citizens, converting fed universities to state should not be an option. People are still struggling to even pay for federal own universities.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Ikennablue(m): 6:50am On Oct 05, 2022
IrepChrist:

These government doesn't have the capacity to subsidize anything anymore do you know that a good percentage of our budget is being financed with loan.
that's why we are fighting for a better govt. We know that the country has the potential and capacity to subsidize most things. Thanks for your time. For the sake of the poor citizens, converting fed universities to state should not be an option. People are still struggling to even pay for federal own universities.

Regarding the standard of Education, we are already getting use to it. To an extent I believe that that should not be a problem for a serious person. With just a few dollar you can get about any professional course or skill online. I'm studying Architecture in a federal university, but I can comfortably compete with my mates anyway because of the knowledge I have gotten online
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Richardidegah7: 7:13am On Oct 05, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
seems like not everyone in ASUU agrees with the strike.

Of course YES. A good number of them are really not happy with the strike.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2022
Bloooody:

Go for a medical eye check up.

Read what you posted

Or you should read to understand.
As na you know pass why is ASUU not challenging it in court.
So many educated illiterates in this forum.

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by click2stan(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Lets change the narrative a bit... In my own view, the hubby dey inresponsible. Him no dey drop better money to use take care of the house but Go dey spend heaven and earth for him side chick outside. Now the wife want a better warfare for herself and the plenty children wey them born. Still hubby want am make e be business as usual.
Just to continue him irresponsible life, hubby go marry one irresponsible wife so that him go dey continue him irresponsible affairs outside.

Bottom line: Hubby dey irresponsible, him no send him wife and plenty children. The New wife dey Irresponsible for allowing herself to come between the hubby and his family just because she want answer the title Mrs cool

KillSars:
Rift dey between u and ur husby wey una don marry for a long time, husby reason u, babe.. make we settle diz issue nah, u carry shoulder up, ur new garment turn pride, husband call so many people make dem try settle am, for where, u tok say NO, husby wan Wed new chenkes now, how ur body, prideful woman, u tok sey u no wan have sense, u go learn the hard way...
Congratulations to the latest bride in town, no misbehave o coz koboko no dey leave ceiling...
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2022
Ikennablue:

Nigeria does not have the potential to subsidse most things.

Even the petrol we subsidise is eating at least one third of our budget.

The SUBSIDES we pay for are a reason why the budget deficit rises and the debt too rises and our loans too also rise.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Ikennablue:

Regarding the standard of Education, we are already getting use to it. To an extent I believe that that should not be a problem for a serious person. With just a few dollar you can get about any professional course or skill online. I'm studying Architecture in a federal university, but I can comfortably compete with my mates anyway because of the knowledge I have gotten online

Then that means you don't want better education.

Then stop blaming government.

Only way goverment can increase funding for edication now is taxes or raised fees
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by luluman: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Winnermindset:
Lol. Confused and daft government. They have no solution to any problem.
Exactly the point.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by luluman: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Always yoruba style to betray

always always..and I'm guessing Niyi yoruba mooslim and see many of them here praising the move...

meanwhile their parents haven't been paid,they are living at the mercies of neighbours and loan sharks,yet see them supporting the same evil government..

Omo more suffering for you guys mehn
So bad that your brain still doesn't work well. Does the guy speak for yorubas?
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Getnewinfo:

Am twice as surprised some people are defending the union here.

8 good months wasted.

Greedy ASUU wants to eat their cake and have it.

No, ASUU does not want poor students to pay fees of N500000 and above in government universites, that is why they go on strike (It is not in their demands, but that is the reason why).

The truth is, our universites need money. A lot of money, and far more than we think, before we can get 'quality education'.

ASUU does not want raised fees, and ironically (but for politcal reasons ) neither does the government.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Hostels Are Dirty (Disturbing Photos) / Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? / Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.