Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? (3873 Views)

The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dumboinho, then why did you "shuk" mouth for this thread since you are not a Muslim?
The urge to babble won't let you I guess.

This has to do with the intelligence! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Where is Sixfigure?

One of your friends is here o! cheesy

Oya gbera! Run the way you used to.

As for the loony you called, read his reply to me. Just try and read that is if you have not over shoot your allowance from your Death Cult stipend on Data to babble with.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This has to do with the intelligence! wink

Lol ����

Intelligence? You wish...
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The guy is no secret agent or any agent for that matter. He is just mouthing off on the internet with that " Former Intelligence Officer" stuff.

Go thru his posts and responses, he is bereft of any modicum of intelligence. Believe that and you will believe anything.

Intelligence Officer? Lol ����
I don't think he is an intelligence officer but what can I say.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Oya gbera! Run the way you used to.
As for the loony you called, read his reply to me. Just try and read that is if you have not over shoot your allowance from your Death Cult stipend on Data to babble with.

You're the one who needs to learn from my comments that's why you're running after me even when i have nothing to do with you! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

See OLÓDO! So you're begging me to come and rescue you on other threads shey? cheesy

NO!

This is where my former profession is called to attention, his other threads is about your prophet so i'm not concerned! wink

Called you? Please show me!

Intelligence says leave off that doesn't concern you. That is intelligence. But the urge to babble and spew your Cult's concortion is overriding.

A born Dumbo calling someone an Olodo, is that not hilarious?
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

I don't think he is an intelligence officer but what can I say.
Great!
So keep your thinking, this is a forum for everyone, i never quoted you here! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES all of them have come together using God's word to settle their disparities among themselves, divert their resources into the production of food and information materials, erased the making buying selling and usage of weapons from their hearts and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again {Isaiah 2:2-4} so who are those fighting the wars throughout the world?
I guess they're aliens from outer space, right? cheesy
You are just like any other organization claiming success. Each defining success by their own narrow parameters.
Your definition of success is the refusal to go to war, another sees success as defeating his enemies at war. Deuteronomy 28.7

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're the one who needs to learn from my comments that's why you're running after me even when i have nothing to do with you! wink

Learn from your comments? Learn what exactly?

No I don't run after you, never will I do that. And Nairaland and Internet do keep records. You are the first to EVER mention me on Nairaland. So?
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Called you? Please show me!
Why do Arab Muslims hate blacks?
Why are Arabs more racists than white?

Those two questions can only be answered by the intelligence but since you guys feel you're OK with what you know there's no problem right thinking followers will pick facts from my post! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Learn from your comments? Learn what exactly?
No I don't run after you, never will I do that. And Nairaland and Internet do keep records. You are the first to EVER mention me on Nairaland. So?

Ọmọ i've abandoned you to your Islam can you also do the same to me since i no longer engage you?

I guess you can't o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

You are just like any other organization claiming success. Each defining success by their own narrow parameters.
Your definition of success is the refusal to go to war, another sees success as defeating his enemies at war. Deuteronomy 28.7

Jesus is the only begotten Son of God and whoever fails to believe (trust) in his teachings is doomed! John 3:16

Only Jehovah's Witnesses love our neighbours as ourselves {Mark 12:31} that's why we know that Vladimir Putin is not a leader to follow while all other religions followed him until he started ordering them to go and kill their neighbours most of whom are their fellow believers!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Those two questions can only be answered by the intelligence but since you guys feel you're OK with what you know there's no problem right thinking followers will pick facts from my post! wink

Arab Muslims don't hate Blacks.

And Arabs are not more Racist than any other Nationalities.

The Dolts that put up this poo should know better. If you have any intelligence in you as you claimed, a simple Black on Black, white on white, Christians on Christians, Muslims on Muslim, Jews on Jews, Hindus on Hindus conflicts/Violence will tell you all you need to know about Racism.

You can't claim an Arab hate you when you as a black man hate on your own Town man and called him an OSU. You won't let him. Marry from your son/daughter, won't sell land to him etc. Yet you are claiming a certain people thousand of Mike's away are hating on you?
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 9:12am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Great!
So keep your thinking, this is a forum for everyone, i never quoted you here! wink
Lol. Don't I have a right to my opinions or to answer other people on the thread? You don't need to be super defensive. I don't see the need for you to comment on my respond. You need to be calming down.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ i've abandoned you to your Islam can you also do the same to me since i no longer engage you?

I guess you can't o! cheesy

Once you you mention Islam, Muslims, it is an obligation on me to reply you Dotard!

Stop mentioning Islam, Muslims and you won't see my replies. QED.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Arab Muslims don't hate Blacks.
And Arabs are not more Racist than any other Nationalities.
The Dolts that put up this poo should know better. If you have any intelligence in you as you claimed, a simple Black on Black, white on white, Christians on Christians, Muslims on Muslim, Jews on Jews, Hindus on Hindus conflicts/Violence will tell you all you need to know about Racism.
You can't claim an Arab hate you when you as a black man hate on your own Town man and called him an OSU. You won't let him. Marry from your son/daughter, won't sell land to him etc. Yet you are claiming a certain people thousand of Mike's away are hating on you?

Since you don't feel i'm intelligent enough to answer the questions you don't have to face me, answer the questions! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Once you you mention Islam, Muslims, it is an obligation on me to reply you Dotard!
Stop mentioning Islam, Muslims and you won't see my replies. QED.

Now you're deceiving yourself because no matter what you say about Christians i know your brains can't fathom anything evil in my religion so you're talking to churchgoers.
Here i'm not speaking against any religion because what i'm telling the OP is that religion and race is not the root cause of hatred rather it's politics. Prove me wrong if you want to quote me not just running around trying to engage me for nothing tangible! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Since you don't feel i'm intelligent enough to answer the questions you don't have to face me, answer the questions! wink

Too early for a bout of Babbles.

You are not intelligent to answer anything. What you call intelligent answers are not but your kingdom hall concortions masquerading as facts and intelligence.

No, I will pass.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Too early for a bout of Babbles.
You are not intelligent to answer anything. What you call intelligent answers are not but your kingdom hall concortions masquerading as facts and intelligence.
No, I will pass.

No wahala, answer the questions! cheesy

Anyone can say whatever they think and i have not said anything bad about any religion or race so i don't know why you're all over my comments! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're deceiving yourself because no matter what you say about Christians i know your brains can't fathom anything evil in my religion so you're talking to churchgoers.
Here i'm not speaking against any religion because what i'm telling the OP is that religion and race is not the root cause of hatred rather it's politics. Prove me wrong if you want to quote me not just running around trying to engage me for nothing tangible! smiley

If you are truly intelligent as you claimed, then mentioning Islam/Muslims will attract my humble response.

That is simple. You don't have to struggle to understand that if you are intelligent as you claim.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala, answer the questions! cheesy

Dumbo, what question?
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dumbo, what question?

smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

If you are truly intelligent as you claimed, then mentioning Islam/Muslims will attract my humble response.
That is simple. You don't have to struggle to understand that if you are intelligent as you claim.

It's OK, now answer the questions:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is the only begotten Son of God and whoever fails to believe (trust) in his teachings is doomed! John 3:16

Only Jehovah's Witnesses love our neighbours as ourselves {Mark 12:31} that's why we know that Vladimir Putin is not a leader to follow while all other religions followed him until he started ordering them to go and kill their neighbours most of whom are their fellow believers!
You don't even love your neighbors. You actually hate all those that leave your organization.
It was the Christians who love their neighbors that put an end to global slavery, that fought to save the world from Hitler. The Christians who love their neighbors would defend the poor and oppressed from tyrants.
Those that love their neighbors are concerned about good governance because they know that when evil men are in power, the masses suffer.
I am not sure you understand the meaning of love.
The Catholics built hospitals, school, and communities. The salvation army tends to the poor.
You need to reevaluate your love. I don't think it is love at all.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK, now answer the questions:

cheesy

Dunce, go back and read my reply when you first post this
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

smiley

Why do Blacks hate Blacks?

Why do Whites hate Whites?

Why do Africans hate Africans

Why do Hindus hate Hindus?

Why do the Irish hate the English?

Why do Pentecostals hate Chartolics?

Why do Jews hate Christians?

Why do Christians LOVE Jews? LoL

I can go on and on.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

I am not sure you understand the meaning of love.

Perhaps you understood LOVE much more than Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God who knows his father inside out!
God is love! 1John 4:8
Go and read your Bible then come back and tell me how Jesus taught his disciples to love neighbours! 1Corinthians 13:1-13 wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Why do Blacks hate Blacks?

Why do Whites hate Whites?

Why do Africans hate Africans

Why do Hindus hate Hindus?

Why do the Irish hate the English?

Why do Pentecostals hate Chartolics?

Why do Jews hate Christians?

Why do Christians LOVE Jews? LoL

I can go on and on.

So in a nutshell you don't know!

Yet when we who have studied philosophy and sociology told you it's politics you still want to argue blindly! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:05am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell you don't know!

Yet when we who have studied philosophy and sociology told you it's politics you still want to argue blindly! cheesy

Dunce, it is not only politics.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Perhaps you understood LOVE much more than Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God who knows his father inside out!
God is love! 1John 4:8
Go and read your Bible then come back and tell me how Jesus taught his disciples to love neighbours! 1Corinthians 13:1-13 wink

That's my point, you don't understand the love of Christ. You have created a new definition of love. Christ says to love your neighbor as yourself but you guys stop loving those that leave your organization.
This world is a much better place than the time of Christ because many people chose to practice the love Christ preached.
It's one thing to quote scriptures but it's another thing to practice what you preach. Those that practice the teachings of Christ are the light of the world. They brighten the world with their deeds and make it a better place for themselves and others.
We are talking about people who have diminished the darkness of slavery, oppression, discrimination, hunger, and poverty through their love.
So you may claim to love, but by your fruits you shall be known.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

This world is a much better place than the time of Christ

Yet instead of woody people are now used to iron doors, huge burglaries like caged animals, hire security guards with killer dogs and rather than spending money on food and information materials billions of dollars are spent on weapons on annual basis! undecided

You're right, it's far much better place now than the time of Christ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Yet instead of woody people are now used to iron doors, huge burglaries like caged animals, hire security guards with killer dogs and rather than spending money on food and information materials billions of dollars are spent on weapons on annual basis! undecided

You're right, it's far much better place now than the time of Christ! cheesy
Yes, life now has value. People are no longer sold as slaves.
People are no longer killed for their opinions in most countries.
People have the right to choose their leaders and laws in most countries.
Global conflict is lower than at most times in history.
Global hunger is lower than in most periods in history.
Infant mortality is at its lowest.
Life expectancy is at its highest in recorded history.
Quality of life is at its highest in measured history.
I know you don't like facts and stats but I could not help myself.
This has nothing to do with the kind of door you have. Let's use quantities that are measurable rather than talking about who has wooden doors and who has Iron doors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) / Q & A: Why Christians Will Miss Rapture: Part 1 / SWS: The Word In A Transformed Believer Pastor Kumuyi Message Download Mp3 & Mp4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.