Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? (3881 Views)

The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

Yes, life now has value. People are no longer sold as slaves.
People are no longer killed for their opinions in most countries.
People have the right to choose their leaders and laws in most countries.
Global conflict is lower than at most times in history.
Global hunger is lower than in most periods in history.
Infant mortality is at its lowest.
Life expectancy is at its highest in recorded history.
Quality of life is at its highest in measured history.
I know you don't like facts and stats but I could not help myself.
This has nothing to do with the kind of door you have. Let's use quantities that are measurable rather than talking about who has wooden doors and who has Iron doors.

So where is the PEACE? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So where is the PEACE? smiley
What a question? Do you think peace is achieved by folding your arm or reading your bible?
Only a hundred years ago, half of Europe and Asia were at war.
Do you know what it took to bring relative peace? It took good men who care and love their fellow humans.
In the 90s, almost every African country was at war. Things are changing because people are making things change
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

What a question? Do you think peace is achieved by folding your arm or reading your bible?
Only a hundred years ago, half of Europe and Asia were at war.
Do you know what it took to bring relative peace? It took good men who care and love their fellow humans.

At least if all people are JWs there will be no wars at all! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

At least if all people are JWs there will be no wars at all! smiley
Clearly from the way you treat you formal members, everyone can see that your statement is not true.
Quoting an actor who knows nothing about anything does not help your case.
It wasn't JW that established peace in western Europe

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

Clearly from the way you treat you formal members, everyone can see that your statement is not true.
Quoting an actor who knows nothing about anything does not help your case.
It wasn't JW that established peace in western Europe

You only need a lecture from those who knows how to ensure peace not what you think could bring peace. The first century Jews wanted peace but they rejected the prince of peace.

WHY?

Because they were foolish!

Whatever makes some carry weapons in your gathering or community claiming they're for peace shows that you don't know what PEACE means.

If two persons are angry at each other and they rejected the counsel found in the words of the world's most wonderful counselor @ Matthew 18:15-17 only for some people with weapons to come telling them what to do means there's no peace.

One of the two will be intimidated to agree that he/she was wrong whereas deep within he/she is not satisfied. So if by any means he/she could get the support of weapon carriers stronger than those who claimed they have settled the matter with weapons the story will change to what? WAR!

Only Jehovah's Witnesses strictly adhere to Jesus' counsel so whoever feels like he or she is too big for Jesus' counsel we will treat him or her like a tax collector meaning we will stop associating with him, let him go and find the support he needs elsewhere. This is why there can never be real peace elsewhere because instead of sticking to Christ's counsel people like you prefer worldly ideas that will end in using weapons to settle issues! wink
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You only need a lecture from those who knows how to ensure peace not what you think could bring peace. The first century Jews wanted peace but they rejected the prince of peace.

WHY?

Because they were foolish!

Whatever makes some carry weapons in your gathering or community claiming they're for peace shows that you don't know what PEACE means.

If two persons are angry at each other and they rejected the counsel found in the words of the world's most wonderful counselor @ Matthew 18:15-17 only for some people with weapons to come telling them what to do means there's no peace.

One of the two will be intimidated to agree that he/she was wrong whereas deep within he/she is not satisfied. So if by any means he/she could get the support of weapon carriers stronger than those who claimed they have settled the matter with weapons the story will change to what? WAR!

Only Jehovah's Witnesses strictly adhere to Jesus' counsel so whoever feels like he or she is too big for Jesus' counsel we will treat him or her like a tax collector meaning we will stop associating with him, let him go and find the support he needs elsewhere. This is why there can never be real peace elsewhere because instead of sticking to Christ's counsel people like you prefer worldly ideas that will end in using weapons to settle issues! wink
It's simple; what would you do if you see someone raping your wife and daughter. That's what good Christians did when Hitler invaded Poland.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

It's simple; what would you do if you see someone raping your wife and daughter. That's what good Christians did when Hitler invaded Poland.

The highlighted is were intelligence escaped you!
You mentioned: "SOMEONE" and "HITLER" now use your God's given brain without anyone teaching you.
How can ONE man (Hitler) invade a whole country Poland?
Jehovah's Witnesses have done a lot of work but you people just want to remain blind to the truth. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by oteneaaron(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What you failed to realize is that the book they studied with you is not inspired but what they understood at that point in time so it has been updated and since you only studied with them without becoming a member you won't know anything about the updates!

Interesting admittance.

If that book was not inspired and has been "updated", how are we sure that any of your other books are actually inspired?

You have just rubbished the "Spiritual food" of your Governing body.

Without a doubt, if your elders see your comments on Nairaland, them go disfellowship you sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is were intelligence escaped you!
You mentioned: "SOMEONE" and "HITLER" now use your God's given brain without anyone teaching you.
How can ONE man (Hitler) invade a whole country Poland?
Jehovah's Witnesses have done a lot of work but you people just want to remain blind to the truth. smiley
If someone is raping your daughter, I am sure you would do what the west did when Germany invaded Poland
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
oteneaaron:

Interesting admittance.
If that book was not inspired and has been "updated", how are we sure that any of your other books are actually inspired?
You have just rubbished the "Spiritual food" of your Governing body.
Without a doubt, if your elders see your comments on Nairaland, them go disfellowship you sharp sharp.

Oteneaaron Mr DISFELLOWSHIP! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

If someone is raping your daughter, I am sure you would do what the west did when Germany invaded Poland
No sane human being can think of rape when the victim has a supporter so your logic makes no sense.
And as for Hitler's case it seems i need to spoon-feed you like a baby before you can get the sense of what i'm saying.
This is what i said in my earlier comment:

Only Jehovah's Witnesses strictly adhere to Jesus' counsel so whoever feels like he or she is too big for Jesus' counsel we will treat him or her like a tax collector meaning we will stop associating with him, let him go and find the support he needs elsewhere. This is why there can never be real peace elsewhere because instead of sticking to Christ's counsel people like you prefer worldly ideas that will end in using weapons to settle issues!

Now try to assimilate!

Hitler was just a baby that grew up into one man as in ONE man so for him to invade a whole country like Poland he will need the following:
©Weapons
©Motivational speakers
©Blood thirsty idiots
©Religionists who are Satanists
©Racists

Now read my comment again where i said:

"let him go and get the support he needs elsewhere"

But who are the type he will get?
It could be people from any RELIGION but never one of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Do you now grasp what that intelligent actor meant when he said:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No sane human being can think of rape when the victim has a supporter so your logic makes no sense.
And as for Hitler's case it seems i need to spoon-feed you like a baby before you can get the sense of what i'm saying.
This is what i said in my earlier comment:

Now try to assimilate!

Hitler was just a baby that grew up into one man as in ONE man so for him to invade a whole country like Poland he will need the following:
©Weapons
©Motivational speakers
©Blood thirsty idiots
©Racists

Now read my comment again where i said:

But who are the type he will get?
It could be people from any RELIGION but never one of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Do you now grasp what that intelligent actor meant when he said:

You are wrong sane humans rape. Rapist are criminals not sick people.
As for Hitler don't be so naive. There would always be evil people till the Savior comes. There would always be.
©Weapons
©Motivational speakers
©Blood thirsty idiots
©Racists
So we also need police, Army, and government to protect. Of course, if there were no evil people, no one would need security, there would be no wars, and there would be no rape.
Now back to my question, what would you do if you catch someone raping your daughter.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

There would always be evil people till the Savior comes. There would always be.
©Weapons
©Motivational speakers
©Blood thirsty idiots
©Racists

Jesus is using the GOVERNING BODY to feed his sheep {Matthew 24:45} that's why each JW is busy washing his/her garment in the blood of the lamb {Revelations 7:14} so that weapons carriers, motivational speakers, blood thirsty idiots, Satanists claiming religionists and racists who can't keep their place among God's people are taking their leave {1John 2:19} no wonder that intelligent actor said:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is using the GOVERNING BODY to feed his sheep {Matthew 24:45} that's why each JW is busy washing his/her garment in the blood of the lamb {Revelations 7:14} so that weapons carriers, motivational speakers, blood thirsty idiots, Satanists claiming religionists and racists who can't keep their place among God's people are taking their leave {1John 2:19} no wonder that intelligent actor said:
You are not making any point. If everyone was good, no matter their religion, there would be global peace, no rape, and no crime.
But even among JW, we have criminals so if all the world were JW, we would still have robbers, rapists, and all kinds of violent people. You would still need to protect your daughter from rapists.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I noticed you find it hard to tell what you would do if you find someone raping your daughter. I understand why you can't answer this question because it destroys your entire doctrine.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

You are not making any point. If everyone was good, no matter their religion, there would be global peace, no rape, and no crime.
But even among JW, we have criminals so if all the world were JW, we would still have robbers, rapists, and all kinds of violent people. You would still need to protect your daughter from rapists.

tctrills:

I noticed you find it hard to tell what you would do if you find someone raping your daughter. I understand why you can't answer this question because it destroys your entire doctrine.

Your question makes no sense because a rapist knows fully well that if caught he is in big trouble but before Hitler died millions of lives was lost.
WHY?
Because he had supporters which he couldn't get a single among Jehovah's Witnesses so just as Vladimir Putin he turned against Jehovah's Witnesses and declared us evil for not supporting him! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your question makes no sense because a rapist knows fully well that if caught he is in big trouble but before Hitler died millions of lives was lost.
WHY?
Because he had supporters which he couldn't get a single among Jehovah's Witnesses so just as Vladimir Putin he turned against Jehovah's Witnesses and declared us evil for not supporting him! wink
Their is no difference. Rape is a crime just as Hitler's act. You attack a rapist if you have any sense. That was why Hitler was fought. Same with Bin laden.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

Their is no difference. Rape is a crime just as Hitler's act. You attack a rapist if you have any sense. That was why Hitler was fought. Same with Bin laden.

Naaaaaaaaaaa!
That's why you need to learn from intelligent officers like me.
A rapist becomes a criminal due to the law agreed upon by all the people involved including the rapist himself. But Hitler has millions supporting him so how can an attack from millions be called a crime?
Who and who sat down to agree that it's a crime?

For your information Hitler had Allies just as Putin also has allies today so on what ground do you call what people (not one person) but PEOPLE multitude numbering millions agreed upon as a crime?

Ọmọ you need to learn from me! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaa!
That's why you need to learn from intelligent officers like me.
A rapist becomes a criminal due to the law agreed upon by all the people involved including the rapist himself. But Hitler has millions supporting him so how can an attack from millions be called a crime?
Who and who sat down to agree that it's a crime?

For your information Hitler had Allies just as Putin also has allies today so on what ground do you call what people not one person but PEOPLE numbering millions agreed upon as a crime?

Ọmọ you need to learn from me! smiley
Again you are wrong. After Germany fell, many germans were charged with war crimes. Today Russia is being sanctioned because the west agrees that Putin is wrong.
Still again you are not making sense if you believe you are justified you attack and stop a rapist but not justified to attack and stop an invitation. You really need to check your logic. Maybe the intelligence world is not the best career for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

Again you are wrong. After Germany fell, many germans were charged with war crimes. Today Russia is being sanctioned because the west agrees that Putin is wrong.
Still again you are not making sense if you believe you are justified you attack and stop a rapist but not justified to attack and stop an invitation. You really need to check your logic. Maybe the intelligence world is not the best career for you.

Ọmọ Hitler is a chosen leader who heads a country with laws agreed upon by majority of his people that's why he could invade another country. But a rapist knows very well that within the geographical location he is commiting the crime nobody will support what he is doing.

So humble yourself and learn, there's a big difference.

Before a soldier could be charged after the war he must have taken actions that negates the codes of the profession. For instance if Hitler issues an order it's a crime under army code for any officer to disobey but when you now take action without Hitler's order with the motive of gaining his approval then you will be charged not because you supported your commander but intentionally acting on impulse without the order from the arrested leader. Al mustapha is free today yet he's the right winger of late Sani Abacha.
WHY?
Because he claimed that he was following orders from his superior! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ Hitler is a chosen leader who heads a country with laws agreed upon by majority of his people that's why he could invade another country. But a rapist knows very well that within the geographical location he is commiting the crime nobody will support what he is doing.

Before a soldier could be charged after the war he must have taken actions that negates the codes of the profession. For instance if Hitler issues an order it's a crime under army code for any officer to disobey but when you now take action without Hitler's order with the motive of gaining his approval then you will be charged not because you supported your commander but intentionally acting on impulse without the order from the arrested leader. Al mustapha is free today yet he's the right winger of late Sani Abacha.
WHY?
So someone rapes your daughter and you would take action but Hitler starts a war and you begin to argue to defend what can't be defended. Oga wake up
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

WHY?
To you, Hitler is not to blame for his actions and the west was wrong in Fighting him but you would gladly fight someone raping your daughter.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

So someone rapes your daughter and you would take action but Hitler starts a war and you begin to argue to defend what can't be defended. Oga wake up
You will ever continue to hurt yourself trying to condemn the truth, it's like an injection that will always affect anyone in whose body it has been infused. I'm sorry my friend i can't help it but to tell you the truth.

A rapist will be beaten if found by people and if not for the intervention of law enforcement agents the rapist may die due to mob action because what he did is generally unacceptable.
But Hitler is an elected leader given the staff of office to do and undo as the first man in that country so if he makes a move it's not a crime because his people will back him up and don't forget that the world is subscribing to DEMOCRACY which is the government of the people by the people and for the people.

So tell me under what law is he a criminal?

Let me just round this up because it's obvious you've been really hurt with this failure to condemn what God's people believe.

Politics is the one and only problem mankind has right from time immemorial. If not for politics we JWs also have racists, blood thirsty idiots, motivation speakers, sexists in fact all forms of evil acts in people that come together to form the organization {1Corinthians 6:11} but because Jesus is the only leader to whom we're all looking as our role model {Ephesians 4:22-24} nobody can compel us to support his political ambitions. So each of us is busy washing his own dirty garment in the blood of the lamb. Revelations 7:14
It's those who gets tired of the washing that you will see condemning the organization they know for sure that there's no better performing group anywhere else. John 6:68
If it's not the JWs they can never ever be like JWs the one and only organization of imperfect humans in whose midst politics has been rendered futile! Isaiah 54:17 smiley
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

To you, Hitler is not to blame for his actions and the west was wrong in Fighting him but you would gladly fight someone raping your daughter.
Hitler is not the problem but politics.
If he's not voted or supported only him can't invade Poland, the rapist will only try to rape just one person and if caught will have himself/herself to blame because there is no multitude of supporters like those behind Hitler.
That's what you need to know! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hitler is not the problem but politics.
If he's not voted or supported only him can't invade Poland, the rapist will only try to rape just one person and if caught will have himself/herself to blame because there is no multitude of supporters like those behind Hitler.
That's what you need to know! wink
We can not blame politics for leaders who make the wrong decisions. There was politics 8n the days of Abraham Lincoln too. So again you are wrong. There is something called individual responsibility.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You will ever continue to hurt yourself trying to condemn the truth, it's like an injection that will always affect anyone in whose body it has been infused. I'm sorry my friend i can't help it but to tell you the truth.

A rapist will be beaten if found by people and if not for the intervention of law enforcement agents the rapist may die due to mob action because what he did is generally unacceptable.
But Hitler is an elected leader given the staff of office to do and undo as the first man in that country so if he makes a move it's not a crime because his people will back him up and don't forget that the world is subscribing to DEMOCRACY which is the government of the people by the people and for the people.

So tell me under what law is he a criminal?

Let me just round this up because it's obvious you've been really hurt with this failure to condemn what God's people believe.

Politics is the one and only problem mankind has right from time immemorial. If not for politics we JWs also have racists, blood thirsty idiots, motivation speakers, sexists in fact all forms of evil acts in people that come together to form the organization {1Corinthians 6:11} but because Jesus is the only leader to whom we're all looking as our role model {Ephesians 4:22-24} nobody can compel us to support his political ambitions. So each of us is busy washing his own dirty garment in the blood of the lamb. Revelations 7:14
It's those who gets tired of the washing that you will see condemning the organization they know for sure that there's no better performing group anywhere else. John 6:68
If it's not the JWs they can never ever be like JWs the one and only organization of imperfect humans in whose midst politics has been rendered futile! Isaiah 54:17 smiley
You are not making sense. You are saying that elected leaders are allowed to do wrong but a rapist should be killed. How about the many elected leaders who chose to transform their countries for the better.
Politics or not, human beings would always be evil. That's the only reason we have wars.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

We can not blame politics for leaders who make the wrong decisions. There was politics 8n the days of Abraham Lincoln too. So again you are wrong. There is something called individual responsibility.

If we all agree that God is our supreme ruler like Jehovah's Witnesses are looking up to their God {1Samuel 8:7} nobody will order anyone to pick up weapons against our fellowman just because of his own personal ambitions.
Of course you can think of human rulers as who are good from your own viewpoint but to our own God all human rulers are evil because they can't set standards for their fellowman {Jeremiah 10:23} that's why God's kingdom is coming to DESTROY all of them! Daniel 2:44

tctrills:

You are not making sense. You are saying that elected leaders are allowed to do wrong but a rapist should be killed. How about the many elected leaders who chose to transform their countries for the better.
Politics or not, human beings would always be evil. That's the only reason we have wars.
I never said a rapist should be killed what i'm saying is that since the actions of a rapist is against the rules agreed upon by the people he/she could be killed due to mob action or jungle justice but since a leader was called for he has the right to special security guards with weapons surrounding him {1Samuel 8:12} take what belongs to those who chose him as their leader whether they like it or not {1Samuel 8:13-17} so if you're now complaining against him know that it's the power you gave him that he is using and as imperfect humans not guided by God's laws whatever he chose to do with his position is none of God's concern. 1Samuel 8:18

Now this is the reason why no human ruler can be good!

After the fall of man in the garden of Eden Satan became the ruler of Adam's descendants {Luke 4:5-7; John 14:30; 1John 5:19} and he doesn't want anyone who will tell his subjects to bow to God's law because that is what he detests {John 8:44} all what Satan wanted and is promoting is for the ruler to become like god {Genesis 3:4-5} so that the one sitting on the throne don't need to follow any mind controlling tactics from GOD!

Now if only God is wise and good going by Jesus' word {Luke 18:19} how do you expect a human under Satan's empire to do what is good? Note that Satan will frown at anyone who wants to rule in God's way! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If we all agree that God is our supreme ruler like Jehovah's Witnesses are looking up to their God {1Samuel 8:7} nobody will order anyone to pick up weapons against our fellowman just because of his own personal ambitions.
Of course you can think of human rulers as who are good from your own viewpoint but to our own God all human rulers are evil because they can't set standards for their fellowman {Jeremiah 10:23} that's why God's kingdom is coming to DESTROY all of them! Daniel 2:44

I never said a rapist should be killed what i'm saying is that since the actions of a rapist is against the rules agreed upon by the people he/she could be killed due to mob action or jungle justice but since a leader was called for he has the right to special security guards with weapons surrounding him {1Samuel 8:12} take what belongs to those who chose him as their leader whether they like it or not {1Samuel 8:13-17} so if you're now complaining against him know that it's the power you gave him that he is using and as imperfect humans not guided by God's laws whatever he chose to do with his position is none of God's concern. 1Samuel 8:18

Now this is the reason why no human ruler can be good!

After the fall of man in the garden of Eden Satan became the ruler of Adam's descendants {Luke 4:5-7; John 14:30; 1John 5:19} and he doesn't want anyone who will tell his subjects to bow to God's law because that is what he detests {John 8:44} all what Satan wanted and is promoting is for the ruler to become like god {Genesis 3:4-5} so that the one sitting on the throne don't need to follow any mind controlling tactics from GOD!

Now if only God is wise and good going by Jesus' word {Luke 18:19} how do you expect a human under Satan's empire to do what is good? Note that Satan will frown at anyone who wants to rule in God's way! smiley
If we all agree that God is our supreme ruler, no one would rape.
But we live in a world where we don't all agree hence the need for you to protect your daughter and the need to protect our sovereignty.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22am On Oct 14, 2022
tctrills:

If we all agree that God is our supreme ruler, no one would rape.
But we live in a world where we don't all agree hence the need for you to protect your daughter and the need to protect our sovereignty.

The problem with you is lack of knowledge!
Both men and women do rape not only female do fall victim. Safety precautions is needed to avoid that but politics is about dominance which nothing can be done about it than for you to get weapons in support of your preferred leader just as others will do then as you support A your neighbour support B then the killing continues!
That's why only JWs fully understood what God's Kingdom is all about, we are not angels but imperfect humans like everyone else but because we all see Jesus as our preferred King all of us are trying to put on the personality of our preferred King as we believe he is the Son of God (best man for the job)
In politics Satan makes you see an imperfect human as an ideal leader and since you know he has his own flaws the only thing you do is try to derive satisfaction from his rulership so each person following him has the right to any trait in you. He needs your support to remain in power so he won't dare give you rules that won't allow you do whatever you like that's what Paul referred to as the works of the flesh {Galatians 5:19-21} but when we're all looking at our spirit King Christ Jesus as we contemplate on his fine qualities and assured that whether we like it or not he is God's anointed {Matthew 3:17} we have no option than to drop our bad traits and continue trying to imitate him {1Peter 2:21} this is what Paul referred to as the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit! Galatians 5:22-23
I know this pill is difficult to swallow but it's the absolute TRUTH! John 8:32 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The problem with you is lack of knowledge!
Both men and women do rape not only female do fall victim. Safety precautions is needed to avoid that but politics is about dominance which nothing can be done about it than for you to get weapons in support of your preferred leader just as others will do then as you support A your neighbour support B then the killing continues!
That's why only JWs fully understood what God's Kingdom is all about, we are not angels but imperfect humans like everyone else but because we all see Jesus as our preferred King all of us are trying to put on the personality of our preferred King as we believe he is the Son of God (best man for the job)
In politics Satan makes you see an imperfect human as an ideal leader and since you know he has his own flaws the only thing you do is try to derive satisfaction from his rulership so each person following him has the right to any trait in you. He needs your support to remain in power so he won't dare give you rules that won't allow you do whatever you like that's what Paul referred to as the works of the flesh {Galatians 5:19-21} but when we're all looking at our spirit King Christ Jesus as we contemplate on his fine qualities and assured that whether we like it or not he is God's anointed {Matthew 3:17} we have no option than to drop our bad traits and continue trying to imitate him {1Peter 2:21} this is what Paul referred to as the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit! Galatians 5:22-23
I know this pill is difficult to swallow but it's the absolute TRUTH! John 8:32 smiley

Let me make it easy for you.
You are not against war. You would fight someone raping your daughter.
But you are against fighting for your country.
Now that we have established the fact that you support some kind of fight and oppose other kinds of fight, let's move on.
Why would you fight with someone raping your daughter?
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
tctrills:

Let me make it easy for you.
You are not against war. You would fight someone raping your daughter.
But you are against fighting for your country.
Now that we have established the fact that you support some kind of fight and oppose other kinds of fight, let's move on.
Why would you fight with someone raping your daughter?
You're a joker right? cheesy

Where in my comments did i say anything about fight?

Let me ask you a question:

Do you know you as a grown up man can be raped? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're a joker right? cheesy

Where in my comments did i say anything about fight?

Let me ask you a question:

Do you know you as a grown up man can be raped? smiley
You justified attacking a rapist. Go back and read your comments. My point is, if you would fight someone raping your daughter then you are not against war, you are only against fighting for your country. Now if you are against fighting for your country but you would rather fight to protect your daughter, I fully understand your position but don't bring religion into it simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Anything Come Out Of Nothing? / In What Year Was Jesus Born? / Was Jesus Christ Handsome When He Was On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.