Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? (3895 Views)

The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
tctrills:

You justified attacking a rapist. Go back and read your comments. My point is, if you would fight someone raping your daughter then you are not against war, you are only against fighting for your country. Now if you are against fighting for your country but you would rather fight to protect your daughter, I fully understand your position but don't bring religion into it simple!

I don't have a daughter so nobody can rape a daughter i never had, the point is you've seen the truth but you choose to hold onto straws i can see your frustration! wink

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't have a daughter so nobody can rape a daughter i never had, the point is you've seen the truth but you choose to hold onto straws i can see your frustration! wink
Oga an actor is not an expect of global peace. It doesn't matter if you have a daughter. It's not personal. I am sure that many JW members have daughters and they would not sit by and watch their daughters being raped. The would fight with all they have to protect their kids.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
tctrills:

Oga an actor is not an expect of global peace. It doesn't matter if you have a daughter. It's not personal. I am sure that many JW members have daughters and they would not sit by and watch their daughters being raped. The would fight with all they have to protect their kids.

So talk about what makes sense not keeping yourself in a box, rapists can be male or female and it may even be your own son or daughter that's raping someone. Of course the rapist knows very well that what he/she is doing is dangerous because it's not acceptable in any society and people will surely stand with one voice whether Germans, Polish, English or Nigerian against rapists but when talking about wars it's not what you can determine who is on the wrong or who is on the right.
That's where Jesus' words comes to reality, i know you have no regards for Jesus you're just using lawlessness to cover your face.
We are talking about something that only God's word can settle you're here talking about what humans have unanimously agreed upon as wrong! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So talk about what makes sense not keeping yourself in a box, rapists can be male or female and it may even be your own son or daughter that's raping someone. Of course the rapist knows very well that what he/she is doing is dangerous because it's not acceptable in any society and people will surely stand with one voice whether Germans, Polish, English or Nigerian against rapists but when talking about wars it's not what you can determine who is on the wrong or who is on the right.
That's where Jesus' words comes to reality, i know you have no regards for Jesus you're just using lawlessness to cover your face.
We are talking about something that only God's word can settle you're here talking about what humans have unanimously agreed upon as wrong! wink
We are not discussing who a rapist can be. So far, we both agreed that JW members are allowed to fight off a rapist. So the notion that you are against fighting is not true. You are only against fighting for your country simply. So there is nothing special or biblical about your beliefs if you are prepared to fight in some instances and not fight in other instances.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
tctrills:

We are not discussing who a rapist can be. So far, we both agreed that JW members are allowed to fight off a rapist. So the notion that you are against fighting is not true. You are only against fighting for your country simply. So there is nothing special or biblical about your beliefs if you are prepared to fight in some instances and not fight in other instances.

I will continue to show you what being an agent of the intelligence means, so let me enlighten you again!

A FIGHT is what the law refer to as public disturbance or constituting nuisance but when a criminal is caught and beaten by the mob it's not called FIGHTING rather it's called mob action which could lead to the death of the culprit if not rescued by the law enforcement agents.
So you only think of FIGHT when the two parties involved have reasons to stand up against each other, in this case there is no criminal because both are fighting for what they both think is right but from different perspective which made them oppositions.
It's when there's no superior authority to resolve the issue that WAR is declared.

So your logic is misplaced, people fighting for what is right totally differs from a mob beating up a criminal! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I will continue to show you what being an agent of the intelligence means, so let me enlighten you again!

A FIGHT is what the law refer to as public disturbance or constituting nuisance but when a criminal is caught and beaten by the mob it's not called FIGHTING rather it's called mob action which could lead to the death of the culprit if not rescued by the law enforcement agents.
So you only think of FIGHT when the two parties involved have reasons to stand up against each other, in this case there is no criminal because both are fighting for what they both think is right but from different perspective which made them oppositions.
It's when there's no superior authority to resolve the issue that WAR is declared.

So your logic is misplaced, people fighting for what is right totally differs from a mob beating up a criminal! wink
You just showed you are not an intelligence agent. You obviously don't know the definition of a fight.
Fighting on its own is a crime. That's why the police would arrest fighting cultist.
Now it's look at the definition of a fight since you don't know.

Take part in a violent struggle involving the exchange of physical blows or the use of weapons.

a violent confrontation or struggle.
"he'd got into a fight with some bouncers outside a club"

Please rather than claiming to be a secret agent, just use your dictionary.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by sameer2malik: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
arab muslim also look like black dna grin
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
tctrills:

You just showed you are not an intelligence agent. You obviously don't know the definition of a fight. Fighting on its own is a crime. That's why the police would arrest fighting cultist.
Now it's look at the definition of a fight since you don't know. Take part in a violent struggle involving the exchange of physical blows or the use of weapons. a violent confrontation or struggle. "he'd got into a fight with some bouncers outside a club" Please rather than claiming to be a secret agent, just use your dictionary.
How many rapists have you heard fighting when caught in the act and dealt with? cheesy

Now you know that fighting has nothing to do with a criminal who has no right whatsoever to fight back when caught in the act.

Ọmọ this is my field so you will continue to tie yourself in the cobweb by trying to falsify what an intelligent officer told you about our field! wink
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How many rapists have you heard fighting when caught in the act and dealt with? cheesy

Now you know that fighting has nothing to do with a criminal who has no right whatsoever to fight back when caught in the act.

Ọmọ this is my field so you will continue to tie yourself in the cobweb by trying to falsify what an intelligent officer told you about our field! wink
What are you taking about please. I think you are a bit confused here. Take some time to clear your head and process you point.
If criminals have no right to fight back who has a right to fight back?
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
tctrills:

What are you taking about please. I think you are a bit confused here. Take some time to clear your head and process you point.
If criminals have no right to fight back who has a right to fight back?
I asked you a simple question so try to answer this is not the time to resort to annoyance!

All my years in service i never heard a rapist fought back when caught in the act even men found with another man's wife in a hotel they both went to do it willingly never fights back when caught not to talk of a rapist who has no right whatsoever within the confines of the law.

Ọmọ you're just displaying how low your IQ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I asked you a simple question so try to answer this is not the time to resort to annoyance!

All my years in service i never heard a rapist fought back when caught in the act even men found with another man's wife in a hotel they both went to do it willingly never fights back when caught not to talk of a rapist who has no right whatsoever within the confines of the law.

Ọmọ you're just displaying how low your IQ! cheesy
What was your question. Pls.
First I doubt you were in any service and even if you were, your experience personal to you.
But to show that you were never in the service as you claim.
Are you saying you have not heard of armed robbers rapping or herdsmen rapping women.
I am 100% sure that a Fulani herdsman would give you the beating of your life if you try to stop his from rapping your wife or daughter

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24am On Oct 15, 2022
tctrills:

What was your question. Pls.
First I doubt you were in any service and even if you were, your experience personal to you.
But to show that you were never in the service as you claim.
Are you saying you have not heard of armed robbers rapping or herdsmen rapping women.
I am 100% sure that a Fulani herdsman would give you the beating of your life if you try to stop his from rapping your wife or daughter

Now you're changing the narrative again! cheesy

When you say "ARMED" then it's no longer about fighting but authority, during my service it's only women i heard in some countries that carries weapons mainly for the purpose of raping men because it's a sign of superior authority to subdue their victims.
Ọmọ that has nothing to do with FIGHT! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're changing the narrative again! cheesy

When you say "ARMED" then it's no longer about fighting but authority, during my service it's only women i heard in some countries that carries weapons mainly for the purpose of raping men because it's a sign of superior authority to subdue their victims.
Ọmọ that has nothing to do with FIGHT! smiley
So what is your point? Are you saying that a JW member would not attack a rapist? I really don't understand your point.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2022
tctrills:

So what is your point? Are you saying that a JW member would not attack a rapist? I really don't understand your point.

Come on you understood what i've been saying perfectly all this while you're only trying to make a fool of yourself!

One human who goes out of his senses needs the help of his/her neighbours to call him/her to order, you and i agreed that a rapist only lost his/her senses of morality so when one is caught it makes no sense creating a hoax due to nepotism, the culprit or victim could be anybody your son, daughter, uncle, aunt, brother, sister, father or mother so what both the culprit and victim needed is help.
But when talking about politics this people are imposing their standard on others and using weapons to intimidate you so that's the problem not racism or religion.

Thanks! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Come on you understood what i've been saying perfectly all this while you're only trying to make a fool of yourself!

One human who goes out of his senses needs the help of his/her neighbours to call him/her to order, you and i agreed that a rapist only lost his/her senses of morality so when one is caught it makes no sense creating a hoax due to nepotism, the culprit or victim could be anybody your son, daughter, uncle, aunt, brother, sister, father or mother so what both the culprit and victim needed is help.
But when talking about politics this people are imposing their standard on others and using weapons to intimidate you so that's the problem not racism or religion.

Thanks! wink
Good
So I was right all along. The JW have no problem with fighting or attacking a rapist their only problem is fighting for their country.
So don't pretend you are different in any meaningful way.
It's ok that you pick and justify your violence but you are just as violent with a touch of hypocrisy
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2022
tctrills:

Good
So I was right all along. The JW have no problem with fighting or attacking a rapist their only problem is fighting for their country.
So don't pretend you are different in any meaningful way.
It's ok that you pick and justify your violence but you are just as violent with a touch of hypocrisy
So helping people with abnormal lifestyle also means violence to you shey?
Your problem will be solve in Jesus name! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So helping people with abnormal lifestyle also means violence to you shey?
Your problem will be solve in Jesus name! wink
You seem confused. Rape is a crime. If you want to help rapists, go to Benue and help all the Fulani herdsmen raping innocent women. You would fight to defend your wife from rape simple. So your funny claim of superiority is fake. Everyone fights for whats important to them.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
tctrills:

You seem confused. Rape is a crime. If you want to help rapists, go to Benue and help all the Fulani herdsmen raping innocent women. You would fight to defend your wife from rape simple. So your funny claim of superiority is fake. Everyone fights for whats important to them.
Both the rapist and victim needs help not fight you may fight your son for raping your daughter, that's none of my business but from my own perspective both of them needs help if we truly love them! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Both the rapist and victim needs help not fight you may fight your son for raping your daughter, that's none of my business but from my own perspective both of them needs help if we truly love them! smiley
So how come you guys are not helping all the herdsmen rapists. Also, do armed robbers need help? How about kidnappers and ritualists?
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
tctrills:

So how come you guys are not helping all the herdsmen rapists. Also, do armed robbers need help? How about kidnappers and ritualists?
Jesus promised a hardened criminal paradise {Luke 23:43} so our preaching and teaching is for everyone no matter their past deeds God loves them.
The only problem any sinner may have that will block him from forgiveness is politics because while armed robbers, hired killers, Kidnappers or ritualists may drop their evil deeds {James 5:20} a politician will promote all these evil deeds just to gain or remain in power! Galatians 5:22-23

So stop deceiving yourself because all of us are sinners and God wants us to repent from our sins but politicians are the children of Satan {John 8:44} they will support any kind of evil act as long as their political ambitions is at stake. When Jesus said "father forgive them because they don't know what they're doing" {Luke 23:34} he was praying in behalf of sinners who were acting on what the Jewish politicians paid them to do but as for those politicians they're sinning against God's Holy Spirit because they knew exactly what they're doing! Matthew 12:31-32 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus promised a hardened criminal paradise {Luke 23:43} so our preaching and teaching is for everyone no matter their past deeds God loves them.
The only problem any sinner may have that will block him from forgiveness is politics because while armed robbers, hired killers, Kidnappers or ritualists may drop their evil deeds {James 5:20} a politician will promote all these evil deeds just to gain or remain in power! Galatians 5:22-23

So stop deceiving yourself because all of us are sinners and God wants us to repent from our sins but politicians are the children of Satan {John 8:44} they will support any kind of evil act as long as their political ambitions is at stake. When Jesus said "father forgive them because they don't know what they're doing" {Luke 23:34} he was praying in behalf of sinners who were acting on what the Jewish politicians paid them to do but as for those politicians they're sinning against God's Holy Spirit because they knew exactly what they're doing! Matthew 12:31-32 smiley
So it is written in your jw bible that only politicians do not repent. I see.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
tctrills:

So it is written in your jw bible that only politicians do not repent. I see.

That's the work of God's Holy Spirit not what is written in the Bible! John 14:26; 16:12-13

But you can prove me wrong using your copy of the Bible. Before the time of John the baptist God appointed Kings in Israel and few of his people worked with world rulers but from the day of John the baptist politics has become a no go area for the worshipers of the true God {Matthew 11:11-12} because our role model turned away from politics completely {John 6:15} and through him we learned that Satan is the overall ruler of this world politics {Luke 4:5-7; John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} Satan and his demons are in control of all the political seats throughout the earth! Ephesians 6:12
So they are using politics to catch their agents who will promote all forms of works of the flesh! Galatians 5:19-21

Therefore when other sinners are battling with guilt to make a U-turn for repentance a politician is bent on retaining his political seat so they will be looking for ways to promote any act no matter how evil as long as their position is secured! John 11:48 wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's the work of God's Holy Spirit not what is written in the Bible! John 14:26; 16:12-13

But you can prove me wrong using your copy of the Bible. Before the time of John the baptist God appointed Kings in Israel and few of his people worked with world rulers but from the day of John the baptist politics has become a no go area for the worshipers of the true God {Matthew 11:11-12} because our role model turned away from politics completely {John 6:15} and through him we learned that Satan is the overall ruler of this world politics {Luke 4:5-7; John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} Satan and his demons are in control of all the political seats throughout the earth! Ephesians 6:12
So they are using politics to catch their agents who will promote all forms of works of the flesh! Galatians 5:19-21

Therefore when other sinners are battling with guilt to make a U-turn for repentance a politician is bent on retaining his political seat so they will be looking for ways to promote any act no matter how evil as long as their position is secured! John 11:48 wink

The Holy Ghost never said politicians can't change.

The bible never said Satan overruled politics.
This is what the verses you mentioned actually says;
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
Now let me teach you,
It is Satan that controls rapist, kidnappers, armed robbers not politics.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
tctrills:

The bible never said Satan overruled politics.

REALLY? cheesy

This is the truth!

Then the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish". Luke 4:6

Jesus referred to Satan as:

I will not speak with you much more, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no hold on me. John 14:30

Paul referred to Satan as:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2Corinthians 4:4

Apostle John referred to Satan:

We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one. 1John 5:19

I will leave you in your self imposed ignorance i purposely engaged you to prove the stuff we are made of, our knowledge about God's word is too high for all churchgoers it's either you humble yourself to learn from us or keep shut when we are talking about God's word! Isaiah 54:17 wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I live on herbs everyday! wink

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, wa kuku san las las
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

REALLY? cheesy

This is the truth!

Then the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish". Luke 4:6

Jesus referred to Satan as:

I will not speak with you much more, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no hold on me. John 14:30

Paul referred to Satan as:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2Corinthians 4:4

Apostle John referred to Satan:

We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one. 1John 5:19

I will leave you in your self imposed ignorance i purposely engaged you to prove the stuff we are made of, our knowledge about God's word is too high for all churchgoers it's either you humble yourself to learn from us or keep shut when we are talking about God's word! Isaiah 54:17 wink
You seem super confused. The devil did not have the authority he was trying to give Jesus.
He was lying just the same way he lied to Eve.
So for you to trust the devil is your problem.
Again if you claim the devil is in charge of politics then who is in charge of rapists and robbers?
Again, don't misinterpret the word of God. This is what the verse he quoted truly says.
1 John 5:19
19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
This has nothing to do with politics
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Maynmann: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2022
43Ronin:
Didirin Maynman will not be here because it doesn't talk about yahwe of dasu tribe. The oponu is even a Muslim and I thought otherwise.lol
Omo ale Ronin is brainwashed with Abrahamaic gods and can’t you think on his own.
Agbako is a indoctrinated theist and will worship yahweh of shasu tribe till he dies lmao

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2022
tctrills:

You seem super confused. The devil did not have the authority he was trying to give Jesus.
He was lying just the same way he lied to Eve.
So for you to trust the devil is your problem.
Again if you claim the devil is in charge of politics then who is in charge of rapists and robbers?
Again, don't misinterpret the word of God. This is what the verse he quoted truly says.
1 John 5:19
19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
This has nothing to do with politics

After checking your profile i discovered you're into politics for real. Jesus said:

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:21

Keep your TREASURE, just know that whenever i (Maximus) am making a comment there is nothing you have upstairs to condemn it! Isaiah 54:17

Farewell! smiley

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, wa kuku san las las
Faithless churchgoer! cheesy
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

After checking your profile i discovered you're into politics for real. Jesus said:

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:21

Keep your TREASURE, just know that whenever i (Maximus) am making a comment there is nothing you have upstairs to condemn it! Isaiah 54:17

Farewell! smiley
I noticed you are into checking my profile. This isn't your first time and it surely wouldn't be your last. You clearly have an unhealthy thing with snooping around. You obviously have an obsession. I have never thought of checking your profile.

Secondly, I have not hidden the fact that I am responsible for good governance.

Thirdly, unlike you, I know where I stand. I love my family, my county, and my freedom. I respect and recognize the efforts of many great people in bringing me these freedoms. I know that none of these came from the devil.

Unlike you, I recognize that the devil is not responsible for making slavery illegal in most parts of the world. It was not the devil that pulled out most of the world from poverty in the last 50 years. It was not the devil that gave most western nations religious freedoms, human rights, justice, and fairness. It was God, working through good men as political leaders and activists.

On the other hand, I know the devil is behind rape, robbery, and all other vices you seem to love.

Finally, I see you are big on the religion of assumption. While you worship a God of assumption, I worship the God of revelation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Faithless churchgoer! cheesy

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, shey you don carry your useless bag with your umbrella this morning sha?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Experience: House On The Rock / Who Is The Angel Of The Lord? / Who Is This Man TB Joshua???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.