Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? (3901 Views)

The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
tctrills:
You are not enlightening anyone. If you claim to be an intelligence officer and you are not willing to share the things you say you know but you want others to accept what you say even when you can prove or defend it, that is not how to enlightening.
Lol.

Intelligence Officer? Lol ����
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

I can't stand madness.
But I can stand your own delusion. Your own Delusion is a controlled one. His own is mixed with a malady of humongous proportion.
Enjoy your chat with him though

The truth is that you're struggling to fight back at the truth even though you know that the only thing you have left is the Arabian religion that's of no practical benefits to anyone but he is all over you with his hatred towards your Islam so you can't stand to fight dirty unlike i whose faith stands out unique! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Lol.

Abi
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
tctrills:

You claim to be some kind of agent with info, no problem. But if you can't disclose the info then what is your purpose on this thread.
The purpose of social media is communication but you have failed to communicate so what is your purpose here?

FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen! Hebrews 11:1

I am a man of FAITH so i discuss with everyone about God's promise regarding a united global family of peace loving worshipers that all sane humans hope for and the evidence that it's almost here even though faithless people like you choose not to perceive it!
So if anyone is promoting hatred towards any race or religious groups i will tell them that it's politics that's the problem not race or religion if politics is removed everyone will see the true religion! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Lol.

tctrills:

Abi
I'll be here where you're abusing, insulting and cursing each other over your religious differences! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'll be here where you're abusing, insulting and cursing each other over your religious differences! wink
Good for you.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen! Hebrews 11:1

I am a man of FAITH so i discuss with everyone about God's promise regarding a united global family of peace loving worshipers that all sane humans hope for and the evidence that it's almost here even though faithless people like you choose not to perceive it!
So if anyone is promoting hatred towards any race or religious groups i will tell them that it's politics that's the problem not race or religion if politics is removed everyone will see the true religion! wink

You expect us to have faith in your words right? How about I say unproven stuff and you have faith in words would that also work for you?
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
tctrills:

You expect us to have faith in your words right? How about I say unproven stuff and you have faith in words would that also work for you?

I have faith in the organization performing as God promised in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3, so it's not about what Max say but what a JW say, if it's about what anyone say you have thousands of commentators on this forum that you often ignore their comments because you can't think of any performing group proving such idea worthwhile.
But since you're seeing a global family of peace loving worshipers and you don't want to agree with them you're ever looking forward to discrediting whatever they say.
So whether you like it or not Millions across the globe are putting what i'm saying to good use just as God foretold in His word! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have faith in the organization performing as God promised in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3, so it's not about what Max say but what a JW say, if it's about what anyone say you have thousands of commentators on this forum that you often ignore their comments because you can't think of any performing group proving such idea worthwhile.
But since you're seeing a global family of peace loving worshipers and you don't want to agree with them you're ever looking forward to discrediting whatever they say.
So whether you like it or not Millions across the globe are putting what i'm saying to good use just as God foretold in His word! wink

Every church has millions of members. Some have tens of millions so you have no point.
You want me to have faith in you because you are some secret agent does that make any sense?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
tctrills:

Every church has millions of members. Some have tens of millions so you have no point.
You want me to have faith in you because you are some secret agent does that make any sense?
There are billions on planet earth but just 8.7 millions as in less than .0001% is working with faith towards what is found written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Ọmọ no be quantity nah quality! Matthew 24:37-39 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There are billions on planet earth but just 8.7 millions as in less than .0001% is working with faith towards what is found written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Ọmọ no be quantity nah quality! Matthew 24:37-39 smiley
Every church days the same thing. But from my discussion with you, your religion is based on assumptions and not the gospel of Jesus Christ.
You believe the reason for the flood was to hid sand from spirits. Looool
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
tctrills:

Every church days the same thing. But from my discussion with you, your religion is based on assumptions and not the gospel of Jesus Christ.You believe the reason for the flood was to hid sand from spirits. Looool

Assumptions that's yielding positive results in what God foretold, shey? Matthew 7:16-18 cheesy

Perhaps you don't know that first century Jews also claim that Jesus' teachings is based on ASSUMPTIONS despite seeing it WORKING! wink
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Assumptions that's yielding positive results in what God foretold, shey? Matthew 7:16-18 cheesy

Perhaps you don't know that first century Jews also claim that Jesus' teachings is based on ASSUMPTIONS despite seeing it WORKING! wink
What results are you talking about?
The teachings of Jesus is not based on assumptions. Any fool can assume anything. The gospel is based on revealed. Not someone assuming that God was hiding sand from his angels.
Your religion is based on fables.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
tctrills:

What results are you talking about?
The teachings of Jesus is not based on assumptions. Any fool can assume anything. The gospel is based on revealed. Not someone assuming that God was hiding sand from his angels.
Your religion is based on fables.

Fables, assumptions yet yielding positive result throughout the earth! Matthew 7:16-18

Sorry!
Pẹ̀lẹ́! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Fables, assumptions yet yielding positive result throughout the earth! Matthew 7:16-18

Sorry!
Pẹ̀lẹ́! embarassed
Very religion is yielding the same results you claim. Even a juju man would tell you his juju is yielding positive results.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by cornelboy(f): 1:53am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you have any belief at all?
Ọmọ you're an atheist Joo! cheesy
You hit am well.

The guy own na just to dé argue. I'm quite sure he doesn't believe in the Bible or Jehovah God.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:10am On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

Very religion is yielding the same results you claim. Even a juju man would tell you his juju is yielding positive results.
YES all of them have come together using God's word to settle their disparities among themselves, divert their resources into the production of food and information materials, erased the making buying selling and usage of weapons from their hearts and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again {Isaiah 2:2-4} so who are those fighting the wars throughout the world?
I guess they're aliens from outer space, right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22am On Oct 13, 2022
cornelboy:

You hit am well.
The guy own na just to dé argue. I'm quite sure he doesn't believe in the Bible or Jehovah God.

Satan only blinded all of them with popular tags so they just claim groups {Matthew 13:30} but they're in darkness. 2Corinthians 6:14
Because both the so called Muslims and Christians are worshiping Satan blindly! 2Corinthians 4:4

How do we know?
The title GOD connotes SUPREME BEING so if you and i submitted wholeheartedly to the SUPREME BEING nothing should come in between us apart from the will of the one who is SUPREME: GOD Exodus 20:1-3

The above quote Exodus 20:1-3 is commonly used by most people but they lack the understanding {Hosea 4:6} because if racism, politics or any other thing could make you hate your neighbour to the point of killing him then that thing is the one giving you orders not the SUPREME BEING. So ask them who among them can continue loving his fellow believer (not even ordinary neighbour) in the face of politics and racism?

All of them will deny even spit in the face of their so called god when politics and racism calls. So who is truly their god? 1John 5:19 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by 43Ronin: 5:34am On Oct 13, 2022
Didirin Maynman will not be here because it doesn't talk about yahwe of dasu tribe. The oponu is even a Muslim and I thought otherwise.lol
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Abusing and cursing the way you have been doing all this while?

Come to think of it, Jesus of Nazareth cursed and abused some Jews nah. ABI you don remove that part too from your Cult version?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The truth is that you're struggling to fight back at the truth even though you know that the only thing you have left is the Arabian religion that's of no practical benefits to anyone but he is all over you with his hatred towards your Islam so you can't stand to fight dirty unlike i whose faith stands out unique! wink

Yeah you are right. I do struggle with open madness the one being displayed by the Op.

Your responses says the same thing but in your twisted logic you won't see that. He said Arabs hate on Blacks and black people. He says they kill them for drug offences, give them manual Labour to do and all sorts, yet he wont tell the same people to at least boycott the Arabs and Arab territories.

As we speak, hundreds if not thousand are selling properties, borrowing to get into these Arab Lands to get hate on, look for same menial work etc yet you say I struggle with what he says? Oya you are too old for a Dindinrin talk like this
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:56am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Abusing and cursing the way you have been doing all this while?
Come to think of it, Jesus of Nazareth cursed and abused some Jews nah. ABI you don remove that part too from your Cult version?

Jesus and those people are supposed to be worshipers of the same God so it's the curse upon those that reject the covenant their forefathers had with God in the time of Moses that Jesus is calling to mind, unlike you who is cursing someone who never had anything to do with your Allah! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Yeah you are right. I do struggle with open madness the one being displayed by the Op.
Your responses says the same thing but in your twisted logic you won't see that. He said Arabs hate on Blacks and black people. He says they kill them for drug offences, give them manual Labour to do and all sorts, yet he wont tell the same people to at least boycott the Arabs and Arab territories.
As we speak, hundreds if not thousand are selling properties, borrowing to get into these Arab Lands to get hate on, look for same menial work etc yet you say I struggle with what he says? Oya you are too old for a Dindinrin talk like this

You're just mimicking what i told him go and face the heat he's bringing on you guys in other threads. As for me i know Islam is a ship that's already sinking so i don't have to call any right thinking person to leave such a religion, my job is to tell anyone who which to follow Jesus Christ the only group practicing what he taught that's why you can't see me joining them in calling people away from a sinking ship any sane human knows exactly what to do about that! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're just mimicking what i told him go and face the heat he's bringing on you guys in other threads. As for me i know Islam is a ship that's already sinking so i don't have to call any right thinking person to leave such a religion, my job is to tell anyone who which to follow Jesus Christ the only group practicing what he taught that's why you can't see me joining them in calling people away from a sinking ship any sane human knows exactly what to do about that! wink

Who is "mimicking" what you said? Oga, go and check the meaning of "mimick/mimicking" abeg.

Islam is a sinking ship according to the concortion you have been fed with at your Death Wish Cult.

When you step into the real world, look at Islam and look at your Man-worship faith and it numerous off-shoots, then come back here and tell us which is sinking and which is standing firm and growing.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus and those people are supposed to be worshipers of the same God so it's the curse upon those that reject the covenant their forefathers had with God in the time of Moses that Jesus is calling to mind, unlike you who is cursing someone who never had anything to do with your Allah! undecided

Dunce, it is too early in the day to start with your twist logic nah.

The woman your Jesus called "dog" and your Jesus reference to casting pearls before swine was against the Jews too abi?

I don tell you before, I can wean you of the poo you have been fed with from Cult of yours but you won't listen like the proverbial dog that won't listen to the hunter's whistle �‍��‍�.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2022
tctrills:

The guy is no secret agent or any agent for that matter. He is just mouthing off on the internet with that " Former Intelligence Officer" stuff.

Go thru his posts and responses, he is bereft of any modicum of intelligence. Believe that and you will believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Who is "mimicking" what you said? Oga, go and check the meaning of "mimick/mimicking" abeg. Islam is a sinking ship according to the concortion you have been fed with at your Death Wish Cult. When you step into the real world, look at Islam and look at your Man-worship faith and it numerous off-shoots, then come back here and tell us which is sinking and which is standing firm and growing.
Go and attend to Sixfigure on other threads i don't have your time! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dunce, it is too early in the day to start with your twist logic nah.

The woman your Jesus called "dog" and your Jesus reference to casting pearls before swine was against the Jews too abi?

I don tell you before, I can wean you of the poo you have been fed with from Cult of yours but you won't listen like the proverbial dog that won't listen to the hunter's whistle �‍��‍�.

Sixfigure is calling you so go and defend your Islam i'm not interested in exchange of insults with you, after all no be me dey challenge your Islam nah Sixfigure! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go and attend to him in other threads i don't have your time! wink

You replied him here why not reply him in other threads too?

You like attracts likes. Madness reply madness nah.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The guy is no secret agent or any agent for that matter. He is just mouthing off on the internet with that " Former Intelligence Officer" stuff. Go thru his posts and responses, he is bereft of any modicum of intelligence. Believe that and you will believe anything.

Where is Sixfigure?

One of your friends is here o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sixfigure is calling you so go and defend your Islam i'm not interested in exchange of insults with you, after all no be me dey challenge your Islam nah Sixfigure! wink

Dumboinho, then why did you "shuk" mouth for this thread since you are not a Muslim?

The urge to babble won't let you I guess.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2022
Lukuluku69:

You replied him here why not reply him in other threads too? You like attracts likes. Madness reply madness nah.

See OLÓDO! So you're begging me to come and rescue you on other threads shey? cheesy

NO!

This is where my former profession is called to attention, his other threads is about your prophet so i'm not concerned! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Has This Incidence Occur To Anyone? / Roman Catholicism And Cultism / Catholic Answers- Mary, The Queen Of Heaven!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.