Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? (3875 Views)

The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Anything you say just know that love doesn't hate anyone even when their religion teaches heresy it's by pointing to out the wrong teachings and it's damaging effects in the society that can help a Muslim to perceive the truth not emotional blackmail you're promoting on Nairaland!

The way you're going you will only make them hate listening to whatever true disciples of Christ (JWs) have to say about God's Kingdom which is the rival of human government that's been causing hatred among people making them to kill not only other religionists but even their fellow religionists! Revelations 6:3-4 wink
I'll be the last one to read a letter from you anymore. Get lost. You are a rock beneath waters. The other guy described you perfectly. You assume that you are righteous but you are a pharisee
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I'll be the last one to read a letter from you anymore. Get lost. You are a rock beneath waters. The other guy described you perfectly. You assume that you are righteous but you are a pharisee
Thanks for your time! smiley
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Noisemaker! cheesy

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, sha make sure to take your herbs
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, sha make sure to take your herbs

I live on herbs everyday! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by gabemuyi: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Blacks has been conquered since the early pharaohs. We are the bottom of the food chain.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just say you want to run your show alone what i'm typing is the absolute TRUTH. Even among your own black people there is a difference between the way the rich are treated and the way the poor are treated. But i'm here for the truth and not just false informations based on emotions.
The Arab world wants to regain dominance but America is like the brick wall hindering their progress, black Africans support America that's why they hate blacks with passion nothing more!
https://l.kphx.net/s?d=6282489664633342449&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=
smiley

You argument is lame. How are blacks supporting US?
The US has some of it's biggest supporters in the Arab world. Morocco is US oldest Ally. Egypt is one of the US biggest partner in Africa.
Saudi Arabia buys more arms from US than Israel. The US have a strong relationship with Kuwait. They have military base in Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi. There are more US companies in Dubai than any country in Africa.
The Arab world's relationship with US is greater than any black African relationship with the US.
So you are wrong. Black support of the US is not the issue.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
tctrills:

You argument is lame. How are blacks supporting US?
The US has some of it's biggest supporters in the Arab world. Morocco is US oldest Ally. Egypt is one of the US biggest partner in Africa.
Saudi Arabia buys more arms from US than Israel. The US have a strong relationship with Kuwait. They have military base in Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi. There are more US companies in Dubai than any country in Africa.
The Arab world's relationship with US is greater than any black African relationship with the US.
So you are wrong. Black support of the US is not the issue.

You're basing your conclusion on statistics but reality doesn't work that way.
Most people believe dogs love bones but do they try giving them raw meat?
Is it not when they've consumed the meat that the bones are left and bingo has no option?

Ọmọ this one pass you! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Is it not when they've consumed the meat that the bones are left and bingo has no option?

And you are basing your conclusion on dog and bones?
If you don't have the stats to back what you say then you should not say it.
It's not wise to make baseless points.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The only Arab countries that are not close to the US are Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and maybe Yeman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
tctrills:

In the intelligence we don't conclude on what is known to the general public rather we dig deeper as in DEEPER! wink

This is the job of the intelligence not what you can fathom with open statistics.

We see what the general public can't see! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

In the intelligence we don't conclude on what is known to the general public rather we dig deeper as in DEEPER! wink

This is the job of the intelligence not what you can fathom with open statistics.

We see what the general public can't see! smiley
The job of the intelligence is to gather facts and stats. Have you ever visited the CIA website? It's full of stats and facts
Again, you are wrong

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
tctrills:

The job of the intelligence is to gather facts and stats. Have you ever visited the CIA website? It's full of stats and facts
Again, you are wrong

Website made public, shey?

Ọmọ i'm telling you that this is my field so you don't know anything about it.
When you're manufacturing a product having to do with power the first set of customers to patronize you are the prime suspect or SPIES to us.
So it's not what you're thinking! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Website made public, shey?

Ọmọ i'm telling you that this is my field so you don't know anything about it.
When you're manufacturing a product having to do with power the first set of customers to patronize you are the prime suspect or SPIES to us.
So it's not what you're thinking! wink
I am sorry to say but if you don't know how to gather facts, I don't think you should be 8n that field. Many Nigerians are on the wrong field and profession.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
tctrills:

I am sorry to say but if you don't know how to gather facts, I don't think you should be 8n that field. Many Nigerians are on the wrong field and profession.

And who told you that the intelligence do reveal facts to the public? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And who told you that the intelligence do reveal facts to the public? smiley
So you are claiming that you are hiding the facts from me?
Let's make it simple. If I were an intelligence officer and there are information I am meant not to reveal, I wouldn't even be discussing it at all on social media.
I would totally stay away from such debate. That's why I don't trust you when it comes to this.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23am On Oct 12, 2022
tctrills:

So you are claiming that you are hiding the facts from me?
Let's make it simple. If I were an intelligence officer and there are information I am meant not to reveal, I wouldn't even be discussing it at all on social media.
I would totally stay away from such debate. That's why I don't trust you when it comes to this.

Now you're talking!
Haven't you noticed that when it comes to certain info i will just tell you what is happening without further details?
This discussion is about hatred for blacks by Arab Muslims, note that the OP didn't say the hatred is from Arabs in general but Arab Muslims that's why i told him something far much more than religion and racism is the root cause. I won't dive into confidential infos but maintain my stand that it's neither religion nor racism that's fueling such hatred! smiley
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're talking!
Haven't you noticed that when it comes to certain info i will just tell you what is happening without further details?
This discussion is about hatred for blacks by Arab Muslims, note that the OP didn't say the hatred is from Arabs in general but Arab Muslims that's why i told him something far much more than religion and racism is the root cause. I won't dive into confidential infos but maintain my stand that it's neither religion nor racism that's fueling such hatred! smiley
That's my point, you shouldn't even be involved in this discussion is you are an agent.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2022
tctrills:

That's my point, you shouldn't even be involved in this discussion is you are an agent.
I'm an ex as in EX-agent so i can enlighten interested persons on false information.

Back then we gather facts and pass to our bosses who sit down with politicians to filter it and select what the general public can bear so now that i no longer work with them i only help when facts are needed to correct wrong impression. wink
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm an ex as in EX-agent so i can enlighten interested persons on false information.

Back then we gather facts and pass to our bosses who sit down with politicians to filter it and select what the general public can bear so now that i no longer work with them i only help when facts are needed to correct wrong impression. wink
So if you are no longer in the service, you should be able to share with us how Africa and America are romances and how it's affecting the Arab world.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
tctrills:

So if you are no longer in the service, you should be able to share with us how Africa and America are romances and how it's affecting the Arab world.
It doesn't work that way some information are so confidential that when licked the one who is involved will be tracked based on the geographical location where it is heard.
The intelligence still have the data of all agents whether in or out of service it's kept for future reference even when an agent is confirmed dead. So we don't talk anyhow!
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It doesn't work that way some information are so confidential that when licked the one who is involved will be tracked based on the geographical location where it is heard.
The intelligence still have the data of all agents whether in or out of service it's kept for future reference even when an agent is confirmed dead. So we don't talk anyhow!
Then you should not be on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
tctrills:

Then you should not be on this thread.
Ọmọ you can't stop me from enlightening others! wink
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you can't stop me from enlightening others! wink
You are not enlightening anyone. If you claim to be an intelligence officer and you are not willing to share the things you say you know but you want others to accept what you say even when you can prove or defend it, that is not how to enlightening.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
tctrills:
You are not enlightening anyone. If you claim to be an intelligence officer and you are not willing to share the things you say you know but you want others to accept what you say even when you can prove or defend it, that is not how to enlightening.

Even Jesus did not disclose everything he knew with his closest confidants because they're not yet mature enough to bear it! John 16:12-13

That's the most intelligent human who ever walk this planet so go and sit down! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Even Jesus did not disclose everything he knew with his closest confidants because they're not yet mature enough to bear it! John 16:12-13

That's the most intelligent human who ever walk this planet so go and sit down! wink

Oga Ade, I can see that you are enjoying your dance with that Looney. �

Keep replying him so that the comedy will keep flowing.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Oga Ade, I can see that you are enjoying your dance with that Looney. Keep replying him so that the comedy will keep flowing.

Even though Islam is just like all other forms of worship there's no reason blackmailing Arabs in the name of religion or racism, politics is the problem just as you too have admitted that politics is what your people are working towards not pure worship! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Even though Islam is just like all other forms of worship there's no reason blackmailing Arabs in the name of religion or racism, politics is the problem just as you too have admitted that politics is what your people are working towards not pure worship! wink

Lol ��

Must you add the last phrase in your submission?

Well I don't have strength for your back and forths o jare but I do like your dance with loony Op.

Walahi I salute your patience in dealing with his tripe. Abi you don work for YabaLeft after your Intelligence work ni?
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This has nothing to do with Jesus. This is you claiming to know too much and you expect the world to believe you without any proof. Do you think any intelligent person would believe a mere stranger with no proof of anything he says?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Lol ��
Must you add the last phrase in your submission?
Well I don't have strength for your back and forths o jare but I do like your dance with loony Op.
Walahi I salute your patience in dealing with his tripe. Abi you don work for YabaLeft after your Intelligence work ni?

You guys can't stand him because he builds all his comments against Islam, to real Christians we don't have any issue with your religion it's just like all others, our main focus are religions claiming Christians but rejecting the foundation laid by Christ! 2Corinthians 11:12

That's why you can't see me coming to support misinformed Churchgoers against any religion not even your ISLAM because they are all dead to us! Luke 9:60

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
tctrills:

This has nothing to do with Jesus. This is you claiming to know too much and you expect the world to believe you without any proof. Do you think any intelligent person would believe a mere stranger with no proof of anything he says?

Do you have any belief at all?
Ọmọ you're an atheist Joo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Lukuluku69(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You guys can't stand him because he builds all his comments against Islam, to real Christians we don't have any issue with your religion it's just like all others, our main focus are religions claiming Christians but rejecting the foundation laid by Christ! 2Corinthians 11:12

That's why you can't see me coming to support misinformed Churchgoers against any religion not even your ISLAM because they are all dead to us! Luke 9:60

I can't stand madness.

But I can stand your own delusion. Your own Delusion is a controlled one. His own is mixed with a malady of humongous proportion.

Enjoy your chat with him though
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by tctrills: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you have any belief at all?
Ọmọ you're an atheist Joo! cheesy
You claim to be some kind of agent with info, no problem. But if you can't disclose the info then what is your purpose on this thread.
The purpose of social media is communication but you have failed to communicate so what is your purpose here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will A Mad Man That Dies Face Judgement Of God / Import Your Gods, Import Your Goods [and Services] / The Epicurean Paradox.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.