Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me (67764 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Mercury12(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lol the lord is ur strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by BeardedMeat(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Too many idiotic comments above. How can a married man be asking advice from boys who do not know what marriage is all about? It's an invitation to trouble.

Op, have you tried sitting your wife down and having a discussion about her sudden change?

If you suspect she's cheating on you, you must do all possible to have an incontrovertible evidence not just suspicion.

If after talking and nothing changes, please ignore her completely. Take care of the children when you can. Let's see how far she goes with her attitude.
@efelicity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by AbleBouncer: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Killbillz:
Chai body pains... meaning the other guy dey bend her mercilessly as a hardcore nigga lipsrsealed

Now this is really the problem.
So many look but only a few can see. Blessed art thou my guy, the side guy[ must have shifted her womb or scatter the kpekus.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ObamaMessi: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Too many idiotic comments above. How can a married man be asking advice from boys who do not know what marriage is all about? It's an invitation to trouble.

Op, have you tried sitting your wife down and having a discussion about her sudden change?

If you suspect she's cheating on you, you must do all possible to have an incontrovertible evidence not just suspicion.

If after talking and nothing changes, please ignore her completely. Take care of the children when you can. Let's see how far she goes with her attitude.
Who is this idiot typing foolishly like mofo?
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by placeofallure(f): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
@ efelicity, I can categorically tell you beyond any reasonable doubt, that your beloved wife is cheating. It's a difficult pill to swallow but it's what it is.

Why's she hiding her phone? Why's she talking to people at odd hours? Why has she refused to lay with you for weeks running into months?

My phone has a lock- a finger pattern which is the same pattern as my husband's so we can open each other's phones whenever we need to. I go out without my phone at times, I leave it with him. There are times we go out together but I keep my phone with him.

Now, my husband offends me at times and I'll tell myself I will deny him but for how long? Most times I'm not able to follow through with my resolve cause I need it too. The only reason your wife's able to stay away that long is because she's getting it elsewhere.

Have a tetê-a-tetê together. Demand to know what is wrong exactly then you can decide what to do going forward.
Good luck to you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by falcon01: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
Listen carefully you have two options read carefully and do the right thing.
1. Confront her ; call her attention, sit her down and tell her you don't understand what's going on. Tell her everything you told us here and ask is there anything going on that she wants to tell you? Because the way things are going you just don't understand. Tell her before things get out of control let her explain atleast if there's something you've done that makes her act like that let her speak up ask is she seeing anyone? If she is, let her desist before she breaks her family.
And if she still doesn't talk you, can just go ahead with number 2

Option 2.
2. You can Just ignore her, pretend everything is fine take care of your kids yourself find a pretty girl outside vibe with her but no sex yet just seek a second option and don't stress your wife give her attitude be very passive in everything you do and at the same time look for clue of her cheating be very discreet with it and once you've got all your proof, you send her out of your house! Because you gave her the chance to speak and end it.

My verdict: I ain't gonna lie to you, your wife is cheating on you maybe she has had sex outside or not yet but she's definitely cheating. She doesn't respect you no more she isn't attracted to you no more, she's basically tired. Before I judge her maybe there's something you are doing that is pushing her away from you maybe you ain't the man you used to be it's only you that will know. The ball is in your court, watch ya gonna do? Talk to her and fix yourselves and your marriage or Be evil and let hell pour?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
AbleBouncer:

Now this is really the problem.
So many look but only a few can see. Blessed art thou my guy, the side guy[ must have shifted her womb or scatter the kpekus.
Na the matter bro.. one yeye man up there say make him sit her down. Woman when him done see all the clear signs she's getting dicked elsewhere. OP should look for a hot girl to cheat with too cos it's like the wife is already dickmatized by the other dude. It will take a lot to get her back to her senses.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by swarley75(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Slynation:
Sorry, I don't subscribe to using violence to solve any problem, because it can only escalate matters...!! I believe in "Dey your lane, make I dey my lane" while life goes on...
This your opinion will only ginger some women the more, a few married women i have as friends always say that as long as their husband is dropng money for food they dont care if he keeps malice with them for a year. Them go say if he is tired he will come and beg them. How will you feel as man if you are dropping at home yet your wife is sleeping around and she doesn't allow to sleep with her?

As a man you need to take charge of your household or your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Bonjovi13: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.

Kpele
Hack her WhatsApp and phone.
Get proof of her infidelity and divorce her asap
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Tzar91: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
iLegendd:

Don't be afraid of marriage because of things you read online. Most of the men that post about their marriage issues and their wives misbehaving are naturally weak men with zero balls or options.

If you judge marriages based on these men, you'll think all women are evil. Some of these women's evil and cold attitude starts because their men became weak and submissive or weak and abusive all of a sudden.

They've lost the power and charm they used to have because of a new bad habit they picked up along the line.

This is why men should know a lot about the female phycology and read lots of real men's dating books before they marry, but no, these men don't read sh!t.

All they do is read to pass exams and graduate with at least 2.1 or 2.2, focus on making money and using sex enhancement drúgs. They don't know how to lead like a real man.

So, I don't blame their women. If I was a woman and I'm dating one of these weak men, I will surely misbehave. I can't be submissive to a weak man or a man who isn't in control without being controlling.

Pls can you recommend one or two of these books on female psychology if you don't mind
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by BeardedMeat(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Who is this idiot typing foolishly like mofo?
Your father is the idiot for not using protection.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Baronthecelebri: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.
divorce her and stop simping. Foolish man
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ObalendeCMS: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Married people are going through a lot. But you all will be advising young men to go and marry as if say na heaven una dey.

Madd people. They also want you to join in their travails. They are so jealous of the freedom and peace of mind that comes with “singlehood”. I look on them with pity.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by abokikhalifa: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Madd people. They also want you to join in their travails. They are so jealous of the freedom and peace of mind that comes with “singlehood”. I look on them with pity.

Lol,
I tell you bro
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by kestolove95(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Oga take ur two kids for DNA test

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by DICO111(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Op chat me up on WhatsApp, 07042365790
Make I show u how u go easily catch her
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by wizod(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp I note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

she is having an extra marital affair and wants d man to impregnate her so that she will have a baby that will make her to always remember d man she's currently dating.
Any day she takes in from d man, she will start sleeping with you.
Mark my words

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
Pls guys don't get married again stories of marriage i read the previous week is up to like 7 wetin happen?
You guys should stop getting married every Saturday to avoid this stories.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by teslimabuk: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2022

Juice up your sound experience with the latest bass zealot speakers, whether indoor or outdoor.

Pay on delivery via GIG Logistics

Brand new

Nationwide delivery

1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Dshocker(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
k2thomas:
life goes on, don't because of woman loose ur life. the fact remain if you are not at fault , u will definitely find another alternative. stay positive . God is in Control .

You are welcome��
We have different products available for you, let chat privately to know your symtoms before introducing the effective products that will work best for you��
Thanks

So una dey cure hiv?
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

He's SIMPly in love. A man in love is a foolish man. My last relationship with a Nigerian girl made me understand that it takes a man without brain to love a Nigerian girl.

Are all Nigerian girls dis bad
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Gbeng30(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
You really need to acts as a man and as a head of the family, make her understand her shortcomings and how it's affecting you and the family, there is always a way to do that

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by RichAbujaGuy: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
@efelicity Sorry to say but your wife now belongs to the game/streets. Maybe she did originally before you married her but took a break to push out some offspring with a simp that would care for her. Make your preparations right now to dislodge from her but at the same time to protect and maintain your children. Life is a b*tch sometimes. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Moniya4Real(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bro, I feel your pain and I can relate.The probability is high that your wife is cheating however, I advise you take thing’s calmly.Do not spy on your wife but try to have a deep conversation with her that is really Germaine to the issue at hand.
Once a woman starts to cheat, it put the relationship in danger than when a man does, this is because, women are more loyal to their emotions. Especially a woman with a high sex drive. I pray you have the wisdom and courage to surmount this stage of your marital life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Albertone(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
You're a man. Get up and take charge of your home
Yeah he knows he should do that.But how?
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by meobizy(f): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nairaland story 85,354.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Itsemekhona: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
U BETTER TAKE HER FOR TEST.PERHAPS SHE MIGHT HAVE CONTACED A DEADLY DISEASE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO PASS TO YOU OOO.Am serious about this .Cheating alone can not make her avoid u close to a month

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by mariahAngel(f): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

That's good. I endorse your tears.

Weeping and sorrow are what makes a man amazingly SIMPle.

Nukwanu ihe! undecided
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Moniya4Real(m): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
I experienced a similar thing
quote author=RichAbujaGuy post=117417236]@efelicity Sorry to say but your wife now belongs to the game/streets. Maybe she did originally before you married her but took a break to push out some offspring with a simp that would care for her. Make your preparations right now to dislodge from her but at the same time to protect and maintain your children. Life is a b*tch sometimes. sad[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Stanleyq: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
If u want marry, go to Nsukka women, they no dey cheat.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
HeadNigga:
She is cheating. You have one option which tis to throw her out(divorce). Her eyes go clear when the man deceiving her refuses to come take charge openly as her man.

Two bad options

Start getting sex elsewhere too but do it with protection so that when her madness stops you don't infect her with a disease you contracted while playing away matches. I hope the man is not digging her raw though coz in her case she will not only bring back a deadly disease but a bastard too.

The last option which is not an option is to endure coz you have endured enough from what I read. Endure cheating? Hell no. Man up

The last thing any man should take is condoling a cheating wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Mummyfour(f): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

Eeyah!! Take heart my brother.
This life no balance at all.
It is vice versa at times.

Just investigate her more and if you are convinced that she is keeping an affair, do what comes to your mind, because we may advise you, but it is your life and you must follow your heart as long as you don't harm her or your self.
Good luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.