Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me (67863 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ebuclassic18(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.

Oga you have to be harsh don't be scared to lose her cos most times you end up losing what your scared of losing be bold enough and confront her don't be scared of the outcome

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Uniquekriss(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.
Town crier! I wanted to lend my voice but immediately I saw "cry" I just changed my mind. Happy crying bro.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by jaxin119: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
"always citing body pains"....... If you know, you know. Sorry bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Freshgrace4life(f): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Have you discussed this with her , some are encouraging you to get a second wife , as if that will be the solution ... Do you know what the second wife has in store for any man that crosses her path ...you might have offended her in one way or the other hence her change of behaviour or maybe influence of bad friends especially online in laws .

That's why it is good to make your spouse your best friend , you guys will be open minded in your relationship .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Rollitout: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
She is already sleeping with someone else.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Burgerlomo: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Franklinshaddy:
Make more money that's all you need

Make more money and get big gbola grin
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by AdeniyiA(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
You see why babymamaism and babydaddyism are rampant?
Emotional torture, see finish resulting in contempt... Many do not know anything about their responsibilities in marriage before going in, so they begin to misbehave as soon as they settle down, esp after having some kids

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Dksmile: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Like the sex is the problem here . if she no give you sex Mr Oga go f**k for outside naw. Or carry olosho. Nigaria problem pass sex.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by franchasofficia: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
iLegendd:

Don't be afraid of marriage because of things you read online. Most of the men that post about their marriage issues and their wives misbehaving are naturally weak men with zero balls or options.

If you judge marriages based on these men, you'll think all women are evil. Some of these women's evil and cold attitude starts because their men became weak and submissive or weak and abusive all of a sudden.

They've lost the power and charm they used to have because of a new bad habit they picked up along the line.

This is why men should know a lot about the female phycology and read lots of real men's dating books before they marry, but no, these men don't read sh!t.

All they do is read to pass exams and graduate with at least 2.1 or 2.2, focus on making money and using sex enhancement drúgs. They don't know how to lead like a real man.

So, I don't blame their women. If I was a woman and I'm dating one of these weak men, I will surely misbehave. I can't be submissive to a weak man or a man who isn't in control without being controlling.

lol, kind of true grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by jesmond3945: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

Hmmm to deny you sex is the hardest part. Body no be firewood
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by MufasaLion: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
k2thomas:
life goes on, don't because of woman loose ur life. the fact remain if you are not at fault , u will definitely find another alternative. stay positive . God is in Control .

You are welcome��
We have different products available for you, let chat privately to know your symtoms before introducing the effective products that will work best for you��
Thanks

Hey, how about injecting you with HIV and then test the drugs you're selling on you?

Reply me if you're confident and ready!
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by THEGALADIMA(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Very true.
xtivin2:

She MAY be cheating and had an std she is preventing you from getting grin
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by SlurUsername1: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Franklinshaddy:
You're wickedt
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Albertone:

Yeah he knows he should do that.But how?

You don't tell a man how to run his home. He should figure out what's wrong and that which lacking in his home then fix it...
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by franchasofficia: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
Franklinshaddy:
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Zonefree(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Are all Nigerian girls dis bad
Very bad, my sister.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

Pray this novena to the Holy Family (9 Days). Don't worry from the first day. Pray.

https://www.praymorenovenas.com/holy-family-novena

Ask St. Joseph and the Blessed Virgin Mary to come to your aid.

Pray for the grace of perfection of your family.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Geovanni412(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

Do DNA on your children first. At least be sure they are yours since you suspect your wife is a cheat.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Oceanjagaban: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
One nigga is giving her hot hot somewhere
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Originalsly: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
Get the man's number .... call him up .

Hello ... I'm just calling to make you aware that your life is in danger. I learned you are having a relationship with my wife .... but that's not the problem ... my days are numbered but I'm not the type to drag others down with me ... friend or foe. Did my wife let you know she is H.I.V positive? I guess she didn't... the same way she didn't tell me. If you didn't know... well... you know now. I suggest you take a test and hopefully ... you somehow test Negative. Thanks for hearing me out.

It doesn't matter the depth of the relationship .... that man will not believe a word she says and the relationship will crash.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Eridamphilan123: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
I will suggest you call her and demand what you've done wrong to her, probably she heard something or suspect something. Do not listen to many who already condemned her. Be patient and discuss it
Thank you
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by BRATISLAVA: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
For any marriage to work, the woman must love the man more than the man loves her.

Any man that marries a woman he loves more than she loves him is on a very long thing.

Na women de uphold marriage not man

Boldly stated untruths.

How can the head of the home depend on mere women to uphold the marriage for him? This is how men have traded their destinies for scraps.

The problem is that many men cannot love, so in turn are not loved.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Akpez13: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query

When your Dog �� start barking at you then you know another master have started giving her food. Or eating elsewhere.

Maybe the devil has possessed ur wife ( deliverance she might need)

But you need to hack her phone or collect her password ND find the mother fucker flirting with ur woman.

She definitely is cheating on you.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Dirtyyansh: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

French Montana: You don't chase them, you replace them.
Asake sang : before dem use me , I go use my sense.
Take your kids to your mother's place and get a girlfriend that would make you happy.
Once a lady falls out of love for you, you'd better not beg her to stay, cos if you do, you be digging your own grave.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by kwasoly(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
HeadNigga:
She is cheating. You have one option which tis to throw her out(divorce). Her eyes go clear when the man deceiving her refuses to come take charge openly as her man.

Two bad options

Start getting sex elsewhere too but do it with protection so that when her madness stops you don't infect her with a disease you contracted while playing away matches. I hope the man is not digging her raw though coz in her case she will not only bring back a deadly disease but a bastard too.

The last option which is not an option is to endure coz you have endured enough from what I read. Endure cheating? Hell no. Man up

Pls don't listen to this shit.
If you have a mentor seek their advice or look for ur priest and talk to him.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by fredoooooo: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

That's good. I endorse your tears.

Weeping and sorrow are what makes a man amazingly SIMPle.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Your wife is useless regardless of her origin and status and you are a bloody simp to be crying on a dirty pussy. Your so-called wife which is nothing but a public toilet is a chronic cheat adicted to millions of street dicks.

Divorce her before she ends your life.

You said it as it is.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by darexolu16(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

If I were you I will just catch her red-handed and end the marriage afterwards...bible gave us permission to divorce in the case of infidelity
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Slurity(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

listen to your heart. Advise from here will not help because we can not know all the stories no matter how much you explain. Your perception can not fail you if you listen to your heart.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by BABANGBALI: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
It's obvious that she is seeing another man who is giving her head that you're not.

Sweetplum do you like head?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24)

I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.