Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? (32559 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Mrtaye: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't plan on getting married, so I don't have any plan B.
Wow why naw you're such a pretty lady
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by iamsolasoul(f): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
To just have kids and have sex occasionally
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Odebayo4010(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Rayban25:

Is that tears?...cry me a river

Op you're not a woman now, try to overlook things sometimes

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
IF you are a MATURED LADY (Age 30-45) and you are interested in getting married before January 2023..., just indicate....
Then we take it up from there!
Must be South South/South East/North Central
Must be a NAIRALANDER

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by DJInfluence: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stephen2324:
What's your plan B if nobody marries you?
So in your book marriage should be plan A in everybody's book?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Odebayo4010(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
womenareapezz:
toxic feminists undecided

That's the plan B with those female black baboons undecided

You will see them shouting the future is female, equal right society Whereby 90% of bricklayer jobs are be held by men undecided
Why wouldn't those fvcking ediot female fight for 50 50 bricklayer jobs? undecided

You see! Those animals will strive to be ahead of men but they can't!

Bible have cleared everything,it as been state that let woman be under Man,so I don't know the meaning of 50:50

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by praiseneo(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
From what I have observed
The ladies always shouting I don’t plan getting married actually gets married when the opportunity comes. Don’t be deceived

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
I don't know, it just never crossed my mind.
Mrtaye:

Wow why naw you're such a pretty lady
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Untube: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
I will remain single, build my career,make a name for myself become self dependent then maybe later adopt children or i can get a sperm donor but i know i will never remain unmarried by God grace,marriage is sweet and i will love to experience it.

Amen.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by bonnyhope: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
I will remain single, build my career,make a name for myself become self dependent then maybe later adopt children or i can get a sperm donor but i know i will never remain unmarried by God grace,marriage is sweet and i will love to experience it.

Ok

Let's start
I am ready
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
I honestly don't know how to answer your question.

It's like an American asking a foreign national why he or she is on Facebook simply because Facebook was invented by an American.
Odebayo4010:

I checked you signature it seems you're not Nigeria then why being into Nairaland,are they trading Naira in South Africa?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by scaryblake: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
38yrs old never had a girlfriend not to talk of marriage. Some of us were condemned by who we don't know.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by lomprico(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stephen2324:

Gi pesin belle
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by TheboyGhost(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Unfortunately men will not ask themselves same questions!!!

Always creating standards for women which they can not even meet up with!!!

Hello Young and Ambitious woman out there.... Don't let them pressure you with marriage.

There are ways and options now for y'all to have a home and still be that your dream.

So what happens when you marry out of pressure then get's divorced? Same men will come at you with other trashy talks "
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by madjune(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
dawnomike:
I like you already

Get her number. She's a Virgin and a Princess.

You've great reasons to " like her already "

Anupam.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by JustAndy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stephen2324:

Them go open beer � parlor or sell Agbo �
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Revolva(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
I will go to uganda bostwana or tanzania to marry dem ladies better pass naija
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by brightDdon(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:

Amen.
Not just you'll get married,you get married to the right man hence your marriage will be sweet.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by TheboyGhost(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Bible have cleared everything,it as been state that let woman be under Man,so I don't know the meaning of 50:50

There are women over here observing The brick layer job you are Bragging about baba.

All this unnecessary standard weh una dey set with women na bullshit ooh to be sincere.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Bossmanmoves(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
womenareapezz:
toxic feminists undecided

That's the plan B with those female black baboons undecided

You will see them shouting the future is female, equal right society Whereby 90% of bricklayer jobs are be held by men undecided
Why wouldn't those fvcking ediot female fight for 50 50 bricklayer jobs? undecided

You see! Those animals will strive to be ahead of men but they can't!

You don too listen listen to Jordan Peterson.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Progressives4lov(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Let me remain single jaire waiting dey marriage
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by kayperry: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Persephone1:
It's like you are mistaking me for Poco. Look beyond the "P" the letter that comes after is "e" not "o" . grin

Kayperry the lap*** . Kayperry Poco's lap*** cheesy

Regardless of name winch naa winch undecided
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Brownshoe: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
then let me marry you now,that am searching
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by cmoney22222: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Bomb the earth
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Octopusssy(f): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
You sound very naive
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by GVTAsiwaju(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
Enjoy life
Do IVF
Make money smiley

These 3 ain't automatic
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Pnorh(f): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
I’ll marry somebody then cool
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Mrtaye: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't know, it just never crossed my mind.
Wow can you marry someone like me,I no get wahala ooo
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by tebiere: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
Life continues ooo . Marriage no be by force
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
I don't know you.
Mrtaye:

Wow can you marry someone like me,I no get wahala ooo
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by prophetfire: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Thanks for the offer but i don't want to get married now.
. Are you a virgin? I want to check something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) / Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter / Twins Adorably Recreate Childhood Photo From 20 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.