Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Knack Well Before You Come To UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Knack Well Before You Come To UK (1219 Views)

Abeg Knack Well Before You Come UK : Nigerian Man cries out / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knack Well Before You Come To UK by Salisu19(m): 5:24am On Oct 12, 2022
“Knack well before you come to UK” – Nigerian man advises people getting ready to ‘japa.
btlsblog.comOct 11, 2022 1:27 PM

“Knack well before you come to UK” – Nigerian man advises people getting ready to ‘japa.

A Nigerian man based in the United kingdom has taken to social media to give premium advice to those aspiring to relocate to the UK.

While walking in a street in the UK, the young man who spoke in pidgin accent, talked about the difficulty he’s facing in satisfying his urge.

According to him, he has been unable to get in bed with a woman abroad because they believe that if you’re trying to get attached to them, must be for paper.

Downloads btlsblog mobile app on playstore

In his words,

“See me now, I don dey here for good…going to two years now and I never see knack o. I get many of them as friends o, girls everywhere buh them no dey gree knack o cause they believe na paper wan make I knack them because they know say if I knack them Wella na, them fit forget themselves begin follow me”.

Re: Knack Well Before You Come To UK by Gentlechika(m): 5:43am On Oct 12, 2022
Word
Re: Knack Well Before You Come To UK by Jimmythewise: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2022
As an Alpha, irrespective of where you are. You'll knack perfectly well. If I was in India, south Africa, Afghanistan, USA, UK or Uzbekistan, I will be knacking steadily. I get knackable girls in these locations. Not capping.

1 Like

Re: Knack Well Before You Come To UK by eteebanky1: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2022
Jimmythewise:
As an Alpha, irrespective of where you are. You'll knack perfectly well. If I was in India, south Africa, Afghanistan, USA, UK or Uzbekistan, I will be knacking steadily. I get knackable girls in these locations. Not capping.
Them never use racism words on you before, that's why you're capping
Re: Knack Well Before You Come To UK by Jimmythewise: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2022
eteebanky1:

Them never use racism words on you before, that's why you're capping
You will surely be addressed the way you present yourself. Firstly, I will not associate with anyone capable of being a racist. Understand that I didn't go around looking for girls online. They got attracted in some way and that means they will look out for my best interest in every interaction. I've witnessed a few of them fight racism in some ways.

My point for saying what I said initially is that I can knack any and everywhere irrespective of what the OP said. By all means as a man be an alpha , you live beneath your capabilities as a beta. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Knack Well Before You Come To UK by Hed0nist: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Jimmythewise:
You will surely be addressed the way you present yourself. Firstly, I will not associate with anyone capable of being a racist. Understand that I didn't go around looking for girls online. They got attracted in some way and that means they will look out for my best interest in every interaction. I've witnessed a few of them fight racism in some ways.

My point for saying what I said initially is that I can knack any and everywhere irrespective of what the OP said. By all means as a man be an alpha , you live beneath your capabilities as a beta. Peace.

All these “I will, I shall, I can”. Na just mouth. Reach there first do am with receipts.

Alpha male will never open their mouth to say they are alpha. Na their doings de speak for them.
Re: Knack Well Before You Come To UK by Jimmythewise: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2022
Hed0nist:

All these “I will, I shall, I can”. Na just mouth. Reach there first do am with receipts.

Alpha male will never open their mouth to say they are alpha. Na their doings de speak for them.
funny guy. What kinda receipts do you need exactly?
Re: Knack Well Before You Come To UK by Hed0nist: 8:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Jimmythewise:
funny guy. What kinda receipts do you need exactly?

Nothing much. Your own video walking on the streets in the UK saying that girls are easy to get for nacks.

1 Like

Re: Knack Well Before You Come To UK by Jimmythewise: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hed0nist:

Nothing much. Your own video walking on the streets in the UK saying that girls are easy to get for nacks.
Unfortunately I have zero desire to please the public in any way.
Re: Knack Well Before You Come To UK by Tegabadguy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Salisu19:
btlsblog.comOct 11, 2022 1:27 PM

A Nigerian man based in the United kingdom has taken to social media to give premium advice to those aspiring to relocate to the UK.

While walking in a street in the UK, the young man who spoke in pidgin accent, talked about the difficulty he’s facing in satisfying his urge.

According to him, he has been unable to get in bed with a woman abroad because they believe that if you’re trying to get attached to them, must be for paper.

Downloads btlsblog mobile app on playstore

In his words,

“See me now, I don dey here for good…going to two years now and I never see knack o. I get many of them as friends o, girls everywhere buh them no dey gree knack o cause they believe na paper wan make I knack them because they know say if I knack them Wella na, them fit forget themselves begin follow me”.

are you really shor
Re: Knack Well Before You Come To UK by Geminita1(f): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Before Nko. So a woman will look all the fresh broads in Uk finish and pick a Nigerian man with their squeezed face and N20. Na jazz?

Even if a Latino man come from the slum, women will still rush him. Those men can fine ehn.

(1) (Reply)

Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? / I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. / Broken But Still Moving On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.