Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) (34070 Views)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by tocin44(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Omo
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Savedday: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
9ja girls, wicked runs girls & oloshio! This mugu never know them.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

5 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bvlgari:
Man confronts his cheating girlfriend whom he gives 50k monthly for collecting 200k from another man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de2253ytpr8

He should not have gone physical with her. She had the effontery to confess that he gave her 200k for a night?? Shamelessly girl.
Let him cut her loose jare.
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by mmadu5(m): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Geminita1:
Of course for someone that earns 30k per month no one is expecting you to give more than 5k in a month.

Everyone spends according to his/her earnings.

Ugly harlot shut up

4 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by WantsandMore: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Toluwanise247:
I don’t blame the guy maybe he get his own money without sweat….. giving out 50k monthly to a girlfriend. The highest money I have given to girl in my life is 5k I will even enter you before you can have it … no free money from hustler ….
P.i.m.p my ride yo
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by shineeye1: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bvlgari:
Man confronts his cheating girlfriend whom he gives 50k monthly for collecting 200k from another man.

Foolish ass getting serious with a LovePeddler ! Collect, pay and Waka..
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Shadysen: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
some guys makes this bitches have this stupid mentality (entilement)

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by naijapikin2(m): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
A cheating girlfriend, what then will she do when shes married
Will a leopard change it's spots?

And the man will ignore all these tell tale signs and go ahead and marry her.

Then he will come nairaland in the future and seek for advice.
May God help "women"

I mean "we men"

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Abegi , I see person wey go dey give me 50k every month , na im I neva open supermarket..
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by HolyMan12: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Toluwanise247:
I don’t blame the guy maybe he get his own money without sweat….. giving out 50k monthly to a girlfriend. The highest money I have given to girl in my life is 5k I will even enter you before you can have it … no free money from hustler ….
Omo! Me the highest is 2k oh!

And Na my paddy, no be girlfriend.
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by arantess: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Geminita1:
Of course for someone that earns 30k per month no one is expecting you to give more than 5k in a month.

olosho don drop quote

8 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by kingamaa(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na them

Them them

All they know is money

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by jojothaiv(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Nothing dey sweet me for dis life pass yahoo boy wey get problem.
You're in spirit.

They'd always think money could cure anything.

4 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Geminita1:

So you'll seriously expect a boyfriend to give you 50K monthly if he makes more than that simply cause y'all are fvcking?

Like, you can't get a fvcking job? Your papa dead? Y'all really need to cut it with this sickening entitlement mentality atop a man's sweat. It's one very prime reason men see you as hoes.

5 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Slynation(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Simps will always learn the hardest of ways...

4 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by nedekid: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rozross:
Why all this drama when he can simply dump her and move on.
He is considering how much he has invested without dividends. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Strikethem: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Serves the idiot right. Which work the guy dey do self?

Money wey you no give your mama in 2months, you dey give an idiot.

Ori e buru

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by ogkrakkid(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Geminita1:

Entitled fool.
If u quote me Allah I go enter for u

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by ObalendeCMS: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Geminita1:

Girl, you go like wahala. Say no to vawulence!!!
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Divay22:
200k one night shocked shocked

Olosho work sweet se?

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by wiseone28: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
See cashout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by obyikye(f): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
As in eeh... I never see.
Revolution2022:
Instablog lie lie.

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Divay22(f): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
feckos:

Olosho work sweet se?
Lol
na quick money scheme o grin grin but na who get mind dey do am.. I never get
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by MuslimIgbo: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Are Nigerian parents especially fathers still playing their parental and fatherly roles
I DOUBT!!!,
Because, WHO are the people raising all these senseless and shameless WHORÈS and dogs

I'm sure the bastard giving that loose WHORÈ money has sisters and mother that are not getting up to 10% of that from him.

Meanwhile, you dey give girl 50k a month for this hard times, and the girl still get mind and guts to cheat on you without remorse?

IF NA ME, I SWEAR NA RITUALS I GO CARRY THAT OLOSHO DO.

BASTARDS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Originalsly: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hmmm.... the girl is right...

You give me N50K in a month and this guy give me N200K for one night.... why wouldn't I take the money?... I don't understand.

She is not uunderstanding his Math. Any guy that bait a woman with money should expect her to go with another man with bigger bait. She told him what time it is ... and he's still fighting her.

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by abobote: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
I hate girls that cheat so much
I have not forgiving any before
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Mayowa112(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lol Mumu Boi
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Giving a girl 50k monthly while his parents and siblings might not be feeding fine. I believe he has learnt the hard way

About starting your building project? See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by doneback04: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
LoL, someone else pay more than you and u are angry grin

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Guys guys why u gona try and wife or serious date a hoe? A hoe is up for the highest bidder she don't appreciate and give a damn about u niggah. undecided

Lmao
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Nixxxx(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
This is acting it's fake
Bvlgari:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating / My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.