Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) (34066 Views)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Abizz: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2022
candygist:

If that's the case your papa for no see your mama marry o
Exactly, my Old man fixed his life and pocket first.

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Abizz: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2022
Guderian:

I been wan yab you i see say you be agba..

Stop cappimg shit man. Was ur popz or grand dad rich before marriage.

In some homes men earn 100k and they all survive, wtf is this

angry

Then get a mediocre who's comfortable with 100k earnings.
Don't go for people out of your league?
You get?
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Nlanalyst: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2022
Geminita1:
As for me o, I commend this girl. She is smart to multiply her "favours" for her own enjoyment.

In this life, if you are bad be thoroughly bad so you can enjoy the maximum benefits of being bad.

And if you are "Spiritual" be thoroughly "spiritual" so you can enjoy the maximum benefits of being "spiritual"

Losers/hypocrites are usually found in the middle, with one leg here and there and when the storm of judgement comes they are swept away like efulefus because they are not rooted in either side, just deceiving themselves.

The middle men have dropped their mumu comments as usual. Who are the fooling? LOL

Is this the same Geminita from diary section?
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by BLACKPANTHER111: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2022
Geminita1:
Of course for someone that earns 30k per month no one is expecting you to give more than 5k in a month.

Everyone spends according to his/her earnings.

why not make your own instead of a mans own. smelling blooding oozing gender
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Poweroftech(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2022
Woman and their behavior
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Poweroftech(m): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2022
Poweroftech:
Woman and their behavior
for your building construction at low price contact me
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Poweroftech(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2022
Poweroftech:
for your building construction at low price contact me

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by SHOCK7(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=Romanoff post=117554326]Rotfl.

Some girls came to this life to not lift a finger to do any work. If not, what is she on salary for?

She be your wife? Hope you dey give your mama as much monthly sha. [/quote
Good head on your shoulders
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by SHOCK7(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Geminita1:
Of course for someone that earns 30k per month no one is expecting you to give more than 5k in a month.

Everyone spends according to his/her earnings.

Hello Gem
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by OvertheTop(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Abegi , I see person wey go dey give me 50k every month , na im I neva open supermarket..

When You see one(50k/m)....You go Switch Camp......
When you see another one(100k/M).....You go switch again....
When you see another one(150k/M).....You go switch again....

like linking to the strongest Wi-fi in the Area

.....that's the Mode of operation....

Well done!
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by OvertheTop(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tradepunter2:
The day Nigerian men will come to the reality that relationship in niaja is transactional the better for them...

Spend the best you can fk the best you can and hope for the best but prepare for the worst....

Be as Economical as u can! to Avoid a shock when things go south
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by OvertheTop(m): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Abizz:
I like her confidence.
Relationship isn't for broke boys.
Fix your pocket first.

BIG BOY (500k/Month), No wonder Lucrativress dey die for you....
Your Pocket is Already Fixed.

Correct man...

cc :
Guderian
Edipet
brandsoncharlie
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Geminita: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nlanalyst:

Is this the same Geminita from diary section?

Not me.

I am "Geminita"
The other account is "Geminita1"
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Wwwq: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Abizz: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
OvertheTop:

BIG BOY (500k/Month), No wonder Lucrativ.ress dey die for you....

Correct man...

cc :
Guderian
Edipet
brandsoncharlie

Grow up man and stop disturbing my mentions.
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by ufotunang: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
To maintain and keep all this girls is waste of time...just do them chop and go...chop and clean mouth... they are many fishes in the river
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Guderian(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Abizz:

Then get a mediocre who's comfortable with 100k earnings.
Don't go for people out of your league?
You get?

You are crazy Right. Do you know or have an idea the kind of lady i want.

Its your your type that will easily be thrown away during coming events............. Coward who doesn't know shit abt me yet is trying to generalize me.

I was only trying to tell you there are some people that earn that amount and are ok...... U very insane

It's a faceless forum.... Fuxker

cool
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Lucrativress(f): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2022
OvertheTop:

BIG BOY (500k/Month), No wonder Lucrativress dey die for you....

Correct man...

cc :
Guderian
Edipet
brandsoncharlie

Nyéné
Akoro grin
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Lucrativress(f): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2022
Guderian:

Its your your type that will easily be thrown away during coming events............. Coward who doesn't know shit abt me yet is trying to generalize me.

I was only trying to tell you there are some people that earn that amount and are ok...... U very insane

cool

Ahe
Be calming down ehn
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Lucrativress(f): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2022
ufotunang:
To maintain and keep all this girls is waste of time...just do them chop and go...chop and clean mouth... they are many fishes in the river
Waadahi?
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Abizz: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Guderian:

cool

I don't know why you felt attacked. The point is, let men go for girls in their leagues. Don't go for ladies you can't afford and when you do, don't disturb me with your woes.
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Abizz: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lucrativress:

Waadahi?
Ete me ya?
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Kingsleystunner(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Them suppose leave that boy to touch the girl small
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Lucrativress(f): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Abizz:

Ete me ya?
Ma dahi
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by kelspinall(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
foolish guy, you are sending 50k to every month..mumu
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Abizz: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lucrativress:

Ma dahi
You said you don't understand Ebira, Oga.
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Lucrativress(f): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2022
Abizz:

You said you don't understand Ebira, Oga.
Maybe I just started learning *winks*
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Dump wetin? Only a senseless fool would do that.

A real og would make her pay. You either pay back x2 or x3 of what I have spent on you, or prepare yourself for disaster because I would destroy you and your future. If I no carry you do rituals, na small e go remain. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU NEVER CHEAT NOR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANY GUY IN THIS LIFE AGAIN.

You're still showing your stupidity huh? When would you get some sense and STOP committing INCEST? Until you STOP having sex with your[b] mama, sisters[/b], and your daughters, your life would be as USELESS and HOPELESS as it's now. I forgot you're already condemned to HELLFIRE, Bastard!
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Are Nigerian parents especially fathers still playing their parental and fatherly roles
I DOUBT!!!,
Because, WHO are the people raising all these senseless and shameless WHORÈS and dogs

I'm sure the bastard giving that loose WHORÈ money has sisters and mother that are not getting up to 10% of that from him.

Meanwhile, you dey give girl 50k a month for this hard times, and the girl still get mind and guts to cheat on you without remorse?

IF NA ME, I SWEAR NA RITUALS I GO CARRY THAT OLOSHO DO.

BASTARDS

There goes an evil and devilish man doing what he knows best. You are the ONLY reason that GOD said this, “I will blot out man, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—every man and beast and crawling creature and bird of the air—for I am grieved that I have made them.” M0R0N!
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

The funny fact about the whole thing is that those WHORÈS, SLÚTS and HOOKUP girls you're seeing is that, they are not ghosts or strangers.
They are my:
MAMA SISTERS
COUSINS
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCÉES
MY DAUGHTERS...

My usual prayers for them is that, IF THEY DON'T DIE BY STD DISEASES AND INFECTIONS, THEY SHOULD USE THEM TO DO RITUALS LAST LAST.

I completely concur because I am an EVIL and FOOLISH MAN. Amadioha will definitely STRIKE me, M0R0NIC MuslimPIG, MY OLOSHO MAMA AND DRUNKARD OLD FOOL FATHER, and my entire generation dead as you've wished!!

I AM still showing MY stupidity! I will NEVER get some sense and STOP committing INCEST! NOT until I STOP having sex with my mama, sisters, and my daughters, MY life would be as USELESS and HOPELESS as it's now. I forgot I AM already condemned to HELLFIRE. I am a Bastard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating / My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.