Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) (34063 Views)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by MuslimIgbo: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rozross:
Why all this drama when he can simply dump her and move on.
Dump wetin? Only a senseless fool would do that.

A real og would make her pay. You either pay back x2 or x3 of what I have spent on you, or prepare yourself for disaster because I would destroy you and your future. If I no carry you do rituals, na small e go remain. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU NEVER CHEAT NOR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANY GUY IN THIS LIFE AGAIN.

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Tradepunter2: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
The day Nigerian men will come to the reality that relationship in niaja is transactional the better for them...

Spend the best you can fk the best you can and hope for the best but prepare for the worst....

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Ofadaman(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Where una dey see all these girls.
Me wey dey Bleep many models for free.. some guys Shaa...
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by MuslimIgbo: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Geminita1:
Of course for someone that earns 30k per month no one is expecting you to give more than 5k in a month.

Everyone spends according to his/her earnings.

Shut up!
Who asked for for your explanation?
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Traplord09: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
you no get money and you dey get girlfriend? Who does that? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Hmmmm mmmm.
Not good that sml

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by MuslimIgbo: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Geminita1:
As for me o, I commend this girl. She is smart to multiply her "favours" for her own enjoyment.

In this life, if you are bad be thoroughly bad so you can enjoy the maximum benefits of being bad.

And if you are "Spiritual" be thoroughly "spiritual" so you can enjoy the maximum benefits of being "spiritual"

Losers/hypocrites are usually found in the middle, with one leg here and there and when the storm of judgement comes they are swept away like efulefus because they are not rooted in either side, just deceiving themselves.

The middle men have dropped their mumu comments as usual. Who are the fooling? LOL

Of course, I expect girls that have lost count of their bodycount to fume like this...

The interesting thing about this life is that, you can't eat your cake and have it. YOUR PAST WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO BITE YOU IN YOUR ASS...
You can't have double digits bodycount and expect to end up with a rich, handsome and GODLY man (mumu) to marry you in the end.
If you've slept with married men, you can't expect to enjoy your marriage and your husband to yourself alone. NEVER!

A WHORÈ DOESN'T DESERVE LOVE.
A WHORÈ DOESN'T DESERVE FIDELITY.

INFACT, A WHORÈ DOESN'T DESERVE A HONORABLE MARRIAGE. WHY SHOULD A USED PRODUCT AND LEFTOVER BE HONOURED?
Bodycount should always be divided by number of BODYCOUNT.

If your bride price is 100k and your body is 10, your bride price should 100,000/10. So your father is supposed to only get 10k for raising someone like you.

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by gift2xl: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
See I don't like anything to bother my 1 life, not even Nigeria problem.

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by alizma: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Anything wey you dey do for woman, just do am in a way wet e no go affect you even if things go south the next minutes. Never think you are or you want to please a woman, just do your best and is things go south, tell yourself you did all you did for the good time you guys shared not in expectations of her loyalty, commitment etc, the same should go to women too.

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by kiddkash(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Divay22:
200k one night shocked shocked
Are you rethinking your line of work ?
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by brandsoncharlie: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Geminita1:
Of course for someone that earns 30k per month no one is expecting you to give more than 5k in a month.

How much is your father giving you a month for sitting your ass down without doing anything.
You think it is money that keeps a woman, so he should be foolish to throw money around and the lady will dump him tomorrow.
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Nicepoker(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Geminita1:

will you keep shut.
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by 688olufunke: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Dating a lazy ass entitled girlfriend is a big risk, they are never staying in one place I can't Dãte all these yeye girls oooh that has nothing to offer Dating a lazy ass entitled girlfriend is a big risk, they are never staying in one place I can't Dãte all these yeye girls oooh that has nothing to offer...

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Divay22(f): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
kiddkash:

Are you rethinking your line of work ?
it's not an option
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by brandsoncharlie: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Geminita1:
As for me o, I commend this girl. She is smart to multiply her "favours" for her own enjoyment.

In this life, if you are bad be thoroughly bad so you can enjoy the maximum benefits of being bad.

And if you are "Spiritual" be thoroughly "spiritual" so you can enjoy the maximum benefits of being "spiritual"

Losers/hypocrites are usually found in the middle, with one leg here and there and when the storm of judgement comes they are swept away like efulefus because they are not rooted in either side, just deceiving themselves.

The middle men have dropped their mumu comments as usual. Who are the fooling? LOL

Huspuppi is crying in prison now, whatever you do in this life make sure you hands are clean else it will hunt you or your generation later in life.
If you like don't use your senses.
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Omootayo123(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
jaxxy:
Guys guys why u gona try and wife or serious date a hoe? A hoe is up for the highest bidder she don't appreciate and give a damn about u niggah. undecided

Lmao
you absolutely right
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Edipet(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Abizz:
I like her confidence.
Relationship isn't for broke boys.
Fix your pocket first.
check the meaning of relationship before saying that
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Guderian(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Abizz:
I like her confidence.
Fix your pocket first.

I been wan yab you i see say you be agba..

Stop cappimg shit man. Was ur popz or grand dad rich before marriage.

In some homes men earn 100k and they all survive, wtf is this

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by brandsoncharlie: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Abizz:
I like her confidence.
Fix your pocket first.
What made Jeff bezos wife divorce him to go and flirt around with an unknown teacher, I guess it is money?
If u no. Use your head women go play you wella.
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by spiceadole: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bvlgari:
Man confronts his cheating girlfriend whom he gives 50k monthly for collecting 200k from another man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de2253ytpr8

Smart girl.
If you must mess yourself up .Do it for good favours.
Not having sex with a man who is not your husband but feels entitled to fvck you .

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by spiceadole: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Of course, I expect girls that have lost count of their bodycount to fume like this...

The interesting thing about this life is that, you can't eat your cake and have it. YOUR PAST WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO BITE YOU IN YOUR ASS...
You can't have double digits bodycount and expect to end up with a rich, handsome and GODLY man (mumu) to marry you in the end.
If you've slept with married men, you can't expect to enjoy your marriage and your husband to yourself alone. NEVER!

A WHORÈ DOESN'T DESERVE LOVE.
A WHORÈ DOESN'T DESERVE FIDELITY.

INFACT, A WHORÈ DOESN'T DESERVE A HONORABLE MARRIAGE. WHY SHOULD A USED PRODUCT AND LEFTOVER OVER BE HONOURED?
Bodycount should always be divided by number of BODYCOUNT.

If your bride price is 100k and your body is 10, your bride price should 100,000/10. So your father is supposed to only get 10k for raising someone like you.

What's the difference between sleeping with a married man and sleeping with a bachelor?

As a single lady,once you are having sex with a man who is not your husband,you are a fool if you don't do it for good favour.

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by kiddkash(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Divay22:

it's not an option
No kidding
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by bisoye11(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
script
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Josephkabila12: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Iamicekid:
Lol, all this boys sha, so unna dey give gf monthly fee ontop relationship, no wonder this girls are always entitled smh
u don see de life wey some f**ls dey live nah
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Divay22(f): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
kiddkash:

No kidding
No kidding
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by DAVE5(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
ecomalchemistt:
Nigerian girls are what....USELESS.

Useless raised to power 1,000,000

Average Nigerian girl is a beggar and can't be productive in their lives, very useless things

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by MadamOk(f): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Girl wey ashawo dey her eye nor fit value any amount you give her

Even if you give her millions, that money nor reach if she see person give her billions

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Boar16(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
How much he dey give e mumcy weekly

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Capitalismisasc: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
No matter your level of simping(stupidity) hoes aint gonna be loyal to you.

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Capitalismisasc: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
No matter your level of simping(stupidity) hoes aint gonna be loyal to you. #ANTISIMPINGSOCIETYOFNIGERIA
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
If as a girlfriend she received 50k monthly from you, nothing stops her from doing contract work outside because she is not your wife. She is freelancing her body as she don hammer in multitasking abilities

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Capitalismisasc: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Geminita1:

U are dagusstin

Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating / My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story