Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) (34067 Views)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

The funny fact about the whole thing is that those WHORÈS, SLÚTS and HOOKUP girls you're seeing is that, they are not ghosts or strangers.
They are my:
MAMA SISTERS
COUSINS
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCÉES
MY DAUGHTERS...

My usual prayers for them is that, IF THEY DON'T DIE BY STD DISEASES AND INFECTIONS, THEY SHOULD USE THEM TO DO RITUALS LAST LAST.

I completely concur because I am an EVIL and FOOLISH MAN. Amadioha will definitely STRIKE me, M0R0NIC MuslimPIG, MY OLOSHO MAMA AND DRUNKARD OLD FOOL FATHER, and my entire generation dead as you've wished!!

I AM still showing MY stupidity! I will NEVER get some sense and STOP committing INCEST! NOT until I STOP having sex with my mama, sisters, and my daughters, MY life would be as USELESS and HOPELESS as it's now. I forgot I AM already condemned to HELLFIRE. I am a Bastard!

SEE your HOPELESS LIFE!
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

The funny fact about the whole thing is that those WHORÈS, SLÚTS and HOOKUP girls you're seeing is that, they are not ghosts or strangers.
They are my:
MAMA SISTERS
COUSINS
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCÉES
MY DAUGHTERS...

My usual prayers for them is that, IF THEY DON'T DIE BY STD DISEASES AND INFECTIONS, THEY SHOULD USE THEM TO DO RITUALS LAST LAST.

I completely concur because I am an EVIL and FOOLISH MAN. Amadioha will definitely STRIKE me, M0R0NIC MuslimPIG, MY OLOSHO MAMA AND DRUNKARD OLD FOOL FATHER, and my entire generation dead as you've wished!!

I AM still showing MY stupidity! I will NEVER get some sense and STOP committing INCEST! NOT until I STOP having sex with my mama, sisters, and my daughters, MY life would be as USELESS and HOPELESS as it's now. I forgot I AM already condemned to HELLFIRE. I am a Bastard!
You're a WASTE of HUMAN FLESH!
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

They are my:
MAMA SISTERS
COUSINS
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCÉES
MY DAUGHTERS...

Yes, you're a BASTARD!
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

They are my:
MAMA SISTERS
COUSINS
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCÉES
MY DAUGHTERS...

I completely concur because I am an EVIL and FOOLISH MAN. Amadioha will definitely STRIKE me, M0R0NIC MuslimPI[/b]G, MY [b]OLOSHO MAMA AND DRUNKARD OLD FOOL FATHER, and my entire generation dead as you've wished!!

I AM a WASTE of HUMAN FLESH!

Yes, you're!
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

They are my:
MAMA SISTERS
COUSINS
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCÉES
MY DAUGHTERS...

Absolutely CORRECT!
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

They are my:
MAMA SISTERS
COUSINS
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCÉES
MY DAUGHTERS...

True Dat!
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

They are my:
MAMA SISTERS
COUSINS
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCÉES
MY DAUGHTERS...

Yes, and a worthless piece of shit!
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

They are my:
MAMA SISTERS
COUSINS
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCÉES
MY DAUGHTERS...

Yes, and a DIMWITTED FOOL!
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

They are my:
MAMA SISTERS
COUSINS
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCÉES
MY DAUGHTERS...

Yes, and a CURSED and CONDEMNED BASTARD!
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

They are my:
MAMA SISTERS
COUSINS
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCÉES
MY DAUGHTERS...

Yes, and a CROOK as well!
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

There goes me, FOOLISH MuslimPIG, an evil and devilish man doing what I know best. It is because of my devilish and wicked ways that GOD said, “I will blot out man, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—every man and beast and crawling creature and bird of the air—for I am grieved that I have made them.” ME AND MY ENTIRE GENERATION ARE CONDEMNED to ETERNAL DAMNATION!
Yes, you're a condemned BASTARD, and may GOD never have mercy on your soul!!
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Toktee(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2023
Bvlgari:
Man confronts his cheating girlfriend whom he gives 50k monthly for collecting 200k from another man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de2253ytpr8
This one na born olosho.... Just imagine asking the guy weather he know how much she the do her hair.

Me give a LovePeddler my money especially Nigeria's who.res... na hunger go kill them all.
Ah don't even priorized the unsafe hole which is the only thing they have to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating / My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.