Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... (68118 Views)

40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:
Follow white people dey flex feminism muscles and "I don't need a man"

Rita Dominic rushing to go marry, Tonto Dike, always shedding tears for leaving Churchill, Mercy Aigbe becoming a 3rd wife to a man, Judy Austin getting married to Yul Edochie, becoming a second wife, Genevieve running into depression and mental issues because of lack of husband should teach you young ladies some lessons...

Guys are going on strike, you will not notice it till it dawns on you.
I got like two ladies in their 30s always frowning at me when they see me with younger girls...one told me, what I am doing with all these indomie girls. For her mind I should come and settle for her battered pussy grin grin who does that
you be bad guy
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by MufasaLion: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Veezy4u:
Pheeew....! Finally reached the last pagecheesy I must say this topic has been very interesting, chai all these comments sefgrin
First of all, life is not fair at all in one way or another. You want money, someone has it in excess and wastes it recklessly. You want marriage n some married people wish they were not. You need children n some people are busy doing abortion every month. Life is useless! We all enjoy our youth n one day we'll get tired of life. But at the end nothing else matters, it's your happiness that matters. My advice to those in these shoes is that our African society has made it look like a cause to you but do not be discouraged. Do your best, live a happy life (find happiness) and if it will happen so be it. But if you are so desperate you may get pregnant and have your baby. Men see desperation from afar n will make sure they use n dump.
As for young ladies out there, d moment breast n curves begin to come and you begin to feel like Cinderella, just know that you should be careful. Humble yourself, be respectful, follow serious guys/men, lower ur expectations (Nigeria is terrible for most young men, the economy is not friendly), that's why most guys are not interested not because they don't want but because they don't want burden. If you can start n build a relationship with someone fine, if there's love he would always appreciate n hold you high. But most importantly forget pride, GO And learn how to keep a man! Being religious or wayward is no assurance of getting a man. Work on yourself, trust GOD (if u believe in him) and be patient. Your time will come, life na turn by turn. No this n know peace, wish you all the best

Imagine how poor you are in typing/writing. Some of you should try and learn how to write properly!

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

I don't understand all need to denigrate women.

I feel these guys have lives so miserable, like mpsdii who was killing snakes in the forest to eat, and that is why they're angry at anything female. Poverty is the greatest cause of his kind of posts.

Yeah. You garrit cool. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by MufasaLion: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Monaboo:
I'm beautiful. I'm 29yrs and I am not married.

The funny part is that, I am not even thinking about marriage atall. I don't even envy married people atall. I think I'm wired differently.

What I am thinking about is how to go to school and grow career wise.

That's just what is on my head and it drives me daily.

So many people are married today yet they are so unhappy as we speak.

Most of them wish to run out of the marriage.

The way they rushed into marriage is the way they rush out of the same marriage.

Go on Facebook and follow "Beyond Intimacy" and you will be shocked at the stories you would hear everyday.

Na we single people dey give them advice.

I heard of a story where a man married this weekend and two weeks later, he was asking a newly employed lady colleague in his office out for friendship.

No be juju be that

In all, I believe God's will for my life will be done no matter what.

If it's his will for you to marry, no power can stop it and when it is time..."GOD'S TIME" and not..."Your Time", It would happen effortless.

So please chill and be happy.

God bless you all.

In all, Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His Rightousness and every other thing will fall into place.

Not many people understand that marriage and kids are not the ultimate goal or part of everyone's desire. I distance myself from people that sees kids and marriage as an achievement. I'm not even good with kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by MufasaLion: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Wait for them to tell you how her private part is slackened, and she's greedy, and she's looking for a dark, handsome, 6ft man with a billion dollars (like there are any in Nigeria to begin with), how she rejected all her suitors and is arrogant, how she was 20 and running them in circles, how the problem lies with her at her age, how she's got a hellish behavior, how she's not actually a virgin. grin

It is never the fault of the men she met.

I seriously pity any woman above 35 who is unmarried. The mocking and pressure must be intense on her. Imagine this being a forum of over 1M people, supposedly international, and the garbage that daily spills fourth about women is still unchecked. This place is 50 years behind in reasoning.

Why pity them? Not all women wanna rush into marriage. It's even more wrong to be in a marriage because of societal expectations. People should let ladies be!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by AlphaTaikun: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:
Follow white people dey flex feminism muscles and "I don't need a man"

Rita Dominic rushing to go marry, Tonto Dike, always shedding tears for leaving Churchill, Mercy Aigbe becoming a 3rd wife to a man, Judy Austin getting married to Yul Edochie, becoming a second wife, Genevieve running into depression and mental issues because of lack of husband should teach you young ladies some lessons...

Guys are going on strike, you will not notice it till it dawns on you.
I got like two ladies in their 30s always frowning at me when they see me with younger girls...one told me, what I am doing with all these indomie girls. For her mind I should come and settle for her battered pussy grin grin who does that?
Lol... Not all single ladies in their 30s and 40s have battered VJays.

Things didn't just pan out with the right guys due to the ladies' focus on career development, and for some, the men within their geographical locations were not quality men in terms of attributes like taking the initiative and being dynamic in business and career, etc.

Some female bankers and lawyers fall into this category of above-30 single ladies.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by abbey621(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
denobaba:
Off tangent. How does marriage translate into women ending up in the kitchen? Do western women cook for their family or not? Marriage and career are not mutually exclusive. Many are married and practising their career successfully.

I understand ASUU strike is a thing here, but biology and life do not care. Women can get suitors even in their 50's but that would account for the exception. And women don't have to be married if that is their choice. You come across as emotional and lacking in judgement. Work on your comprehension skills.

You're the one that failed to look at what I responded to, anybody that states that women over 25 are less desirable for marriage and should disregard their financial well being in favor of marriage is ignorant, that's all I'm saying!

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Rubbiish(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
Monaboo:

The funny part is that, I am not even thinking about marriage atall. I don't even envy married people atall. I think I'm wired differently.

U are not wired differently o
We all passed through this stage, it is very sweet now because u are still young. Many of ur mates are still unmarried. Wait till u start approaching 40, seeing all ur friends kids all grown up & entering school, then it will start hitting u, believe me. U will not understand this till that time comes. This is where many ladies miss it, because they have a biological clock ticking which reduces their marital value as they age. If u are not a clergy like rev sis, always have marriage at the back of ur mind. U can always have career even at 50, but when u pass ur prime as a lady without a man, then it becomes a problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by denobaba: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
abbey621:

You're the one that failed to look at what I responded to, anybody that states that women over 25 are less desirable for marriage and should disregard their financial well being in favor of marriage is ignorant, that's all I'm saying!
Multiple things can be true at once. Women can pursue their financial agency and still be married. These things are non-rival interests, I don't understand why you equate desire for marriage to giving up financial agency.

And yes, even if you don't like to hear it, women above 25 are less desirable for marriage. That's pure fact and statistics. Facts don't care about your feelings!
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by karkinase(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Guys lemme tell you something simps listen too.. . Except for spiritual husbands and ancestral curse, no good woman stays single till above 30, even if she stays in a rock. Men can sniff good women from thousand miles away. Once a woman is above 30 and unmarried it’s a huge red flag.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Carlyboi(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
To all the single ladies or spinsters out there be it you’re in your 20s,30s or 40s or even 50s who seeks completeness in a marriage.I pray that the universe and the almighty God blesses you with suitable spouses and blissful marriages.

I emphatize with you and I see you.

I honestly don’t understand the fuss with marriages especially in Africa and particularly in Nigeria but I have come to realize it’s a socio-cultural thing and a tradition we hold dearly in this part of the Sahara and it has been elevated in to the hallowed chambers of our existence and as such I don’t think we can wean ourselves of it anytime soon nor do I see a paradigm shift in the foreseeable future and this doesn’t even exclude men an unmarried man in his 30s and 40s is seen under some afflicted microscopic lenses and sometimes seems as irresponsible,unproductive,immature or reckless so it’s a phenomenon that affects both genders,females are just more on the receiving end due to biological reasons and some other factors.

I,for one don’t believe “ marriage “ is the numero Uno as far as leading a purposeful,fulfilling,happy and completing life is concerned acts like “ marriage “ should simply be like additives more of a means not an end to any individual’s happiness irrespective of the gender.So find other things that make you happy and get religiously attached to them especially if marriage isn’t happening yet for you!for someone like me I derive joy in the simplest things of life and when the time for me to get married comes it’s simply gonna be extra “ jara “ my true happiness and existence won’t and can’t be defined by marriage.This my dear is the perfect way to live and to explore this particular life you’ve get well!

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Katcall:
you sabi fúck

Just like you breath air
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by GoodIsGod: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Wait for them to tell you how her private part is slackened, and she's greedy, and she's looking for a dark, handsome, 6ft man with a billion dollars (like there are any in Nigeria to begin with), how she rejected all her suitors and is arrogant, how she was 20 and running them in circles, how the problem lies with her at her age, how she's got a hellish behavior, how she's not actually a virgin. grin

It is never the fault of the men she met.

I seriously pity any woman above 35 who is unmarried. The mocking and pressure must be intense on her. Imagine this being a forum of over 1M people, supposedly international, and the garbage that daily spills fourth about women is still unchecked. This place is 50 years behind in reasoning.

A Christian site owner would have had checks on people's comments.
This is why a forum like this owned by a Christian might not have such a huge crowd.
If I were the owner, there are lots of these guys I would create kindergarten section for. Silly trolls would find themselves there and won't be able to comment in the main section. I have seen people troll a very popular girl on Nairaland till she stopped using her moniker in the travel section. Although they claimed she was a troll herself.

Since Nairaland is owned by an atheist, any comment goes. Why should anyone mock anyone because they are yet to marry at 40 when they are supposed to rather sympathize with such.

I have seen people on Nairaland mock Banky West and wife for having no child many times in past. Why should that be?
Can a sane person do that?

It is well my sister, stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by abbey621(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
denobaba:
Multiple things can be true at once. Women can pursue their financial agency and still be married. These things are non-rival interests, I don't understand why you equate desire for marriage to giving up financial agency.

And yes, even if you don't like to hear it, women above 25 are less desirable for marriage. That's pure fact and statistics. Facts don't care about your feelings!

Again read what I responded to, until you do that you can't understand, read man, READ and if you can't GTFO!
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Cromagnon: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
libertyfather:
Who marriage help? Go for pikin and regulate your life
you realise 80% of criminals are from single mums who can't cover all aspects alone?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Paulianfa(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Una never see something, shea una dey select? Only ready made man una dey find not whom to build together.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Medianna(f): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
karkinase:
Guys lemme tell you something simps listen too.. . Except for spiritual husbands and ancestral curse, no good woman stays single till above 30, even if she stays in a rock. Men can sniff good women from thousand miles away. Once a woman is above 30 and unmarried it’s a huge red flag.
this is a very gigantic lie!!
Because you're a good woman! So every jack, dick and harry that comes across your way, you'll just say yes??
It mean the lady doesn't know her worth.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by OperationalVehi: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Gazzuzz is now a marriage mechanic.
. grin grin
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Paulianfa(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Medianna:
this is a very gigantic lie!!
Because you're a good woman! So every jack, dick and harry that comes across your way, you'll just say yes??

Keep on select nah
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Basiljoe: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Interesting thread.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Medianna(f): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Paulianfa:

Keep on select nah
Who is talking about selection here.
If a good woman see the man that is slapping her every morning and he wants yo marry her. She should just say yea, because he is the only man on earth abi?
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by faithfull18(f): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
karkinase:
Hahahaha, this is how most of you miss out on the best partners with your mindset.

Are you aware that just the way you think ladies go for rich guys, the same applies to guys, I doubt you are.

If the lady never meets a guy she shares same convictions/value system with due to location or other factors nko

Genotype incompatibility issues nko

Then, there are those who cherish peace of mind as the men want peace too.

There are those who want virgin men too as men want virgins and you know how loose your gender is even when married. Not all Ladies can cope with being married to a man who sleeps with anything in skirt in the name of marriage.

There are those who really don't want to be married if there was no societal pressure.

So you expect ladies to marry rubbish just because they are growing older

See, start seeing beyond your nose, how many people have you met in your lifetime??
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Suspect33(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
U can't compare life of a man with a woman. Women expires after 25 down to 29years. U see 30year old lady is so shattered both mentally and emotionally.
I was engaging one sometime ago, d way dis aunty dey fast and pray all bcs of a man I keep wondering if men dun finish for dis kantri.
When a woman start flexing muscle with a man,she tends to remain single for d rest of her life, if u think say na lie go and ask @Blessedmercy8
god abeg ooo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by kay9(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Monaboo:

The funny part is that, I am not even thinking about marriage atall. I don't even envy married people atall. I think I'm wired differently...

Wait till 40. It hits differently then, when one mostly likely would have achieved the main "bullet points" of one's career goals. And then one looks around and slowly starts wondering what all that stress was for. No gender escapes this mid-life crisis, but in truth it does hit women worse than men. You seem like a smart woman; you know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by ifyemex(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
captainking:

I see what you did there... Had to screenshot oga G's comment abi..bad dude..

Lol, I just did that
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by LOVEGINO(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:
There's more to life than marriage and kids. Why subjecting yourself to unecessary tears, pressure and sorrow cause you ain't married? Common.

Modified. To those quoting me with unecessary takes. Hope you understand now?

The truth is that most humans find their purpose in what other people are pursuing.

You make your assertions there because you've seen other purposes for living. Some people don't have the capacity to do that. So if they don't get married, have kids and money, they'll never feel fulfilled - Nosayer
she no get problem.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Estellie: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
They will site the celebrities that they think are suffering depression cause they aren’t married but won’t site the ones that have died lately due to domestic violence and abuse in marriage.

Abi nor be your mate die yesterday because of marriage wahala?

Y’all prioritize that institution too much.
Change is constant, it worked for our fathers but it’s not working for us.
Live your life and be happy. Things ain’t the way they use to be. Arggghhh!
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Estellie: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
kay9:

Wait till 40. It hits differently then, when one mostly likely would have achieved the main "bullet points" of one's career goals. And then one looks around and slowly starts wondering what all that stress was for. No gender escapes this mid-life crisis, but in truth it does hit women worse than men. You seem like a smart woman; you know what to do.
Like there aren’t women who became widows in their twenties and thirties??
There’s more to life please
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by emmanuelbrown26: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Please, tell all these little boys that life is beyond their mocking of women. They think they know everything and are quick to mock unmarried women.

emmanuelbrown26, Qwr123, kay29000 can you see?
When a child receives a haircut, the shape of his head becomes obvious. D gods are wise son
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by emmanuelbrown26: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Suspect33:
god abeg ooo grin grin
I'm only a humble servant and I stand by d truth, so help me Jah
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by emmanuelbrown26: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Abeg eeeeee dooooo
Pity these women small
Marry 3 today, u no go die
Let's try to decongest their soaring figure.
May loneliness send them back to their ancestors, no room for mercy
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by emmanuelbrown26: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
kay29000:

Hello, I'm not mocking women... I have sisters. I'm just stating facts. Even Linda Ikeji insinuated the same theory I'm stating, so I don't understand why you feel I'm bashing women. A 40 year old male has more value than a 40 year old female when it comes to marriage matters. This is a fact.
40 year old woman has nothing, absolutely nothing to bring again na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding / Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.