Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... (68006 Views)

40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Katcall: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
litigator:
Like this na to marry more wives like one popular traditional ruler.
you sabi fúck
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by garriAndsugar: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
bigpicture001:

Guy! u guys shod stop talking marriage down...

Marriage is important but maybe not necessary, we all need someone to love us and be with us...someone to spend time witg as we age,someone who wouldn't giv up on us...someone who will always be sure to be there.....now thats why we marry,

Procreation is another good reason.....we almost need partners, weather as gay,straight etc..everyone needs someone to love them

Rest abeg you no dey get my point
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by nedekid: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Katcall:
you?
You?
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by garriAndsugar: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Just what I posted and had a misinterpretation. This place harps on the order of life milestones as if that's what matters.

So what if you have a child before marriage? So what if you're living together before marriage? So what if you're not a virgin when you get married? There's no order to happiness.

There's a lot of judgement and pressure, but people who have tried and can't have it in the expected order shouldn't feel bad to do it in whatever order gives them joy and peace. The end justifies the means.
Yes. Truely.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Katcall: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
bigpicture001:

Guy! u guys shod stop talking marriage down...

Marriage is important but maybe not necessary, we all need someone to love us and be with us...someone to spend time witg as we age,someone who wouldn't giv up on us...someone who will always be sure to be there.....now thats why we marry,

Procreation is another good reason.....we almost need partners, weather as gay,straight etc..everyone needs someone to love them

I want marriage because of sex
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Danisaint112(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
What I have come to understand in this life is, not all women will get married. Some will definitely end up unmarried.

And this is a fact. One of the numerous reason is that the population of women is almost 1 billion above that of men.

7 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by bigpicture001: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Katcall:
I want marriage because of sex

E go tire u

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by obowunmi(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Keep crying. grin grin grin
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Aguilar(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Unmarried women are just littered everywhere like strays waiting for a responsible Innocent man to claim them grin. It's not our fault they are unmarried. No man like stress. We just want our peace. If you can't give us that, then you are OYO.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Plm11: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Some of them choose to be single by choice

I met one who claim she want no sex till marriage and she’s 29 and not a virgin . After having sex with many guys she wan use someone serious take play

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by tebiere: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
angryThis one no get issues
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Stargurl20(f): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Aguilar:
Unmarried women are just littered everywhere like strays waiting for a responsible Innocent man to claim them grin. It's not our fault they are unmarried. No man like stress. We just want our peace. If you can't give us that, then you are OYO.

We know this is a thing of joy for most men, especially on this platform. Continue cool

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Treasure17(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Caseless:
it begins to get lonesome when she hits 40. She needs someone to take care of her in her old age. Your logic can't solve that. That's why she's crying and not because of what society subjects her to.
Her crying might not be because of your conclusion. To each his own anyway.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Treasure17(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
SamCeci:

More to life than Marriage and Kids? If her own parents had this same challenge and were to follow this same piece of advice back then, how would they have given birth to her?
What are the major purposes for being created then?
Lol. Different generations with their own choices.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by seanwilliam(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Still sentiment.

Maybe in Nigeria where all the men are reading the same sheep manual that dictates to them what and what women can and cannot do because of this and that.

Live and let women live.

Some of you here have sisters older than 40 who are unmarried, yet come here to judge and mock women tirelessly.
just shut up and face the reality!
Stop sounding woke to garner likes !
As if you will advise any of your family member to marry a 40 years old lady . Rubbish ..

Anywhere in the world, at 40 years , a man has higher chances of getting married to his spec than a woman .. infact a rich man at 40 has so many options, Even if he’s poor, he still has higher chances of getting married than a poor 40 years old woman . If worst come shove, the man will go to the north or go the remotest village to pick young innocent gele.

Oga rest .

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by HOB777(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Nice.. sometimes people tend to care about what the society thinks than their own happiness. I don't see anything bad in having children without getting married as long as they can be catered for

May God answer your innermost prayer so you can locate your father to appreciate the place of a father in child's life.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Aguilar(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Stargurl20:

We know this is a thing of joy for most men, especially on this platform. Continue cool
cheesy your problem. It's not my fault you're a woman. If you like blame nature
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by seanwilliam(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
SamCeci:

More to life than Marriage and Kids? If her own parents had this same challenge and were to follow this same piece of advice back then, how would they have given birth to her?
What are the major purposes for being created then?
even the Bible confirms that the foremost purpose of a man is reproduction , leave dem, reality go soon hit dem hard .
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by djon78(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Those who are married are not 100% Happy. So it's not marriage that gives happiness. In fact, many of them will tell you they lost their happiness after marriage.

Marriage is a whole lot of responsibility that demands a lot from you. It's not like what you see in zeeworld. That is why many get disappointed because they go in with unrealistic expectations.

Just continue living your best life. If marriage comes, fine. if not, life goes on.
For me, I can't be bothered as long as God is taking care of me and I'm comfortable. what more can one possibly ask for in life.?

Actually this statement is true

Many married people are not happy

Many are in regrets

One finding happiness in themselves is the key and maybe having child or children simple

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Damaski: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
There's time for everything, though delay is dangerous. Either you do Something or Something do you.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Rotentik19: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
fykes:
I don't think the marriage thing is a male / responsibility factor...you need to see the level of toxic feminism the average young woman out there has...so entitled, proud and shallow. (No bashing sisters) but if you want to marry in this tough country and times, pls learn the act of being peaceful and making your personal space a comfort zone - No man will devalue a woman who gives him peace not for anything.

Please learn from ur mothers
Being disrespectful doesn't make you woke
Being rude and arrogant doesn't make you woke.
Being woke is being progressively informed.

Sex is not a man's critical need, respect is

May God increase your wisdom bro...
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by seanwilliam(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mcslize:
30 not married? Sister, it's 70% your attitude. I have met lots of 30yrs old and above ladies. Their attitudes suck badly.

You want to marry but you can't position yourself properly in a way that will make any man wants to marry you.

They must always show their devilish side and always flop up their chances with men.

The last one I met was nothing to write home about. Very rude and mannerless. God forbid! I just kept my cool. Till date I haven't called her.

Ladies, if you truly want any man to think of marriage with you, thoroughly work on your character and your inccesant love for money, only then will any man think of marrying you.

Once I sight a lady, I can easily tell the type of person she is. It doesn't take time before they start displaying their madness.

God forbid bad thing!
baba u Dey para o lol
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Monaboo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
I'm beautiful. I'm 29yrs and I am not married.

The funny part is that, I am not even thinking about marriage atall. I don't even envy married people atall. I think I'm wired differently.

What I am thinking about is how to go to school and grow career wise.

That's just what is on my head and it drives me daily.

So many people are married today yet they are so unhappy as we speak.

Most of them wish to run out of the marriage.

The way they rushed into marriage is the way they rush out of the same marriage.

Go on Facebook and follow "Beyond Intimacy" and you will be shocked at the stories you would hear everyday.

Na we single people dey give them advice.

I heard of a story where a man married this weekend and two weeks later, he was asking a newly employed lady colleague in his office out for friendship.

No be juju be that

In all, I believe God's will for my life will be done no matter what.

If it's his will for you to marry, no power can stop it and when it is time..."GOD'S TIME" and not..."Your Time", It would happen effortless.

So please chill and be happy.

God bless you all.

In all, Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His Rightousness and every other thing will fall into place.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by lookingfly: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:
There's more to life than marriage and kids. Why subjecting yourself to unecessary tears, pressure and sorrow cause you ain't married? Common.

Modified. To those quoting me with unecessary takes. Hope you understand now?

The truth is that most humans find their purpose in what other people are pursuing.

You make your assertions there because you've seen other purposes for living. Some people don't have the capacity to do that. So if they don't get married, have kids and money, they'll never feel fulfilled - Nosayer
do you know these same ladies crying will not still have sense when a befitting guy comes beconing on them. They will still be doing yanga. Is that ladies don't really know what they want?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by mdsne(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Omo mi am available for relationship that will lead to marriage
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Stargurl20(f): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Aguilar:
cheesy your problem. It's not my fault you're a woman. If you like blame nature
Lol ... Blame nature? Nah.
Bask in the euphoria while it last cool

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by phemmyfour: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Hehn, the rate our ladies are unmarried... Ha, this is serious o.

Nigeria is hard, we understand. No man want extra responsibilities when there is no job, no security, no hope in Nigeria.

Vote wisely for enabling environments in Nigeria.

Vote wisely for security

Vote wisely for job

Vote wisely for hope

Vote your conscience

Vote Peter Obi.
It's the economy, how will a man without meaningful job in his 40 be thinking about marriage

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
U can't compare life of a man with a woman. Women expires after 25 down to 29years. U see 30year old lady is so shattered both mentally and emotionally.
I was engaging one sometime ago, d way dis aunty dey fast and pray all bcs of a man I keep wondering if men dun finish for dis kantri.
When a woman start flexing muscle with a man,she tends to remain single for d rest of her life, if u think say na lie go and ask @Blessedmercy8
Abeg eeeeee dooooo
Pity these women small
Marry 3 today, u no go die
Let's try to decongest their soaring figure.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Rotentik19: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:
Follow white people dey flex feminism muscles and "I don't need a man" ��������....bros abeg no take laff kee me o...

Rita Dominic rushing to go marry, Tonto Dike, always shedding tears for leaving Churchill, Mercy Aigbe becoming a 3rd wife to a man, Judy Austin getting married to Yul Edochie, becoming a second wife, Genevieve running into depression and mental issues because of lack of husband should teach you young ladies some lessons...

Guys are going on strike, you will not notice it till it dawns on you.
I got like two ladies in their 30s always frowning at me when they see me with younger girls...one told me, what I am doing with all these indomie girls. For her mind I should come and settle for her battered pussy grin grin who does that
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Mryacks: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kewtt:
Came across this.... It's a real hustle out there

Lots of 35 to 45 year olds are in this same boat....some are rich and comfortable, some are poor....some are still play boys, some are financially handicapped while some are just play boys or not lucky with love, etc....just chill boy. You are just 30!
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Aguilar(m): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lol ... Blame nature? Nah.
Bask in the euphoria while it last cool
grin i feel your pain dear. Just work on yourself and look good.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by bluefilm: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Rubbiish:

She knows u are saying the truth, everybody knows what u are saying is the truth, but she is just frustrated! Nigeria men are not the cause of menopause, let her shift her blame to biology & nature.

Her frustration is so disgusting and smells from afar.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

My Marriage Has Finally Ended / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.