Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... (68020 Views)

40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by KayCee92(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
GOFRONT:
Eiyah!!!!

Their lamentation reminds me of one of NwaAmaikpe's powerful quotes which says "Marriage is the Greatest Laurel of a woman. NwaAmaikpe (2019)

Hmmm......."Lets talk"...... Our Auto Crooner

I hope your "Lets talk" is for talking out Auto business or negotiation and not some "Lets talk" that could mean Negotiation of her honeypot.

Oga G, if the latter is your plan, pls retreat, I repeat Retreat.......

And to think of all the single adult ladies crying to bed at night due to their unmarried status, Gazzuzz chose to "Lets talk" with the Fairest of all of them.......Who nor like fair matured lady?? grin......But why the fair one??

grin grin grin
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by GoodIsGod: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
I have a Christian Lady who is a close friend. She is Forty and no marriage and no kids.
Her major reason of still being single is that she wants to stay a virgin till marriage but every man she meets want to have fun before being committed. Once she denies them, they Waka.
She has good shape and a good face. Not ugly at all and very hardworking.

I pray for her daily to get a man.
I am just glad for her that she remains a happy woman despite her challenges.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Theoarhics: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
You still young and u still get lost of prospect. There are people far older than you that not yet married...in the 40s and 50s. God can still do it for u. No need feeling bad.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by zionzoe(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Monaboo:
I'm beautiful. I'm 29yrs and I am not married.

The funny part is that, I am not even thinking about marriage atall. I don't even envy married people atall. I think I'm wired differently.

What I am thinking about is how to go to school and grow career wise.

That's just what is on my head and it drives me daily.

So many people are married today yet they are so unhappy as we speak.

Most of them wish to run out of the marriage.

The way they rushed into marriage is the way they rush out of the same marriage.

Go on Facebook and follow "Beyond Intimacy" and you will be shocked at the stories you would hear everyday.

Na we single people dey give them advice.

I heard of a story where a man married this weekend and two weeks later, he was asking a newly employed lady colleague in his office out for friendship.

No be juju be that

In all, I believe God's will for my life will be done no matter what.

If it's his will for you to marry, no power can stop it and when it is time..."GOD'S TIME" and not..."Your Time", It would happen effortless.

So please chill and be happy.

God bless you all.

Your Hubby is amongst your friends.

But are you friendly?

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by karkinase(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Monaboo:
I'm beautiful. I'm 29yrs and I am not married.

The funny part is that, I am not even thinking about marriage atall. I don't even envy married people atall. I think I'm wired differently.

What I am thinking about is how to go to school and grow career wise.

That's just what is on my head and it drives me daily.

So many people are married today yet they are so unhappy as we speak.

Most of them wish to run out of the marriage.

The way they rushed into marriage is the way they rush out of the same marriage.

Go on Facebook and follow "Beyond Intimacy" and you will be shocked at the stories you would hear everyday.

Na we single people dey give them advice.

I heard of a story where a man married this weekend and two weeks later, he was asking a newly employed lady colleague in his office out for friendship.

No be juju be that

In all, I believe God's will for my life will be done no matter what.

If it's his will for you to marry, no power can stop it and when it is time..."GOD'S TIME" and not..."Your Time", It would happen effortless.

So please chill and be happy.

God bless you all.

Think about marriage oo.. it’s important. Make we no Dey deceive ourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Monaboo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
zionzoe:

Your Hubby is amongst your friends.

But are you friendly?

I totally disagree. Your spouse are not always amongst your circle of friends.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Monaboo(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
karkinase:

Think about marriage oo.. it’s important. Make we no Dey deceive ourselves

I agree with you but like I said, I think I'm wired differently. I feel people want different things in life. Same as me. I won't say because everyone is getting married or thinking about marriage then I will.

I believe that our purpose here on earth is different and when you find your purpose on earth, every other thing would fall into place.

Some people's purpose on earth is to get married and answer MADAM and have kids.

Some are married for years yet NO KIDS. Do u think they are happy in marriage?

Let me not go deep because this matter is deeper than the world sees it.

4 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Bahamas95(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
fykes:
I don't think the marriage thing is a male / responsibility factor...you need to see the level of toxic feminism the average young woman out there has...so entitled, proud and shallow. (No bashing sisters) but if you want to marry in this tough country and times, pls learn the act of being peaceful and making your personal space a comfort zone - No man will devalue a woman who gives him peace not for anything.

Please learn from ur mothers
Being disrespectful doesn't make you woke
Being rude and arrogant doesn't make you woke.
Being woke is being progressively informed.

Sex is not a man's critical need, respect is

Don't forget Tiwa Savage is also someone's mother.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Stargurl20(f): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Aguilar:
grin i feel your pain dear. Just work on yourself and look good.
Lol... U need not feel my pain. Plus, I gat no problem. I'm not perfect, but my attitude aren't intolerable. You should be careful what u mock people for. It may not concerns you, but you beloved. My 10kobo cool
You're free to rain insults. Bye cool

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by tiswell(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Nice.. sometimes people tend to care about what the society thinks than their own happiness. I don't see anything bad in having children without getting married as long as they can be catered for
stop encouraging the careless breeding of bast*rds in our society.

We are tired of the existing ones already sad

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BePrepared: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Guys its plain wickedness to mock these ladies, let's be considerate, sincerely I pity them.
Ladies on the other hands don't mess with your lives while young. Stop building castles in the air, settle with any reasonable guy that is genuine and serious while your flower is still fresh.

Say no to premarital sex

8 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Peterodion49(m): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Am a male looking for a wife in Abuja so will marry WhatsApp me 08171096446 free to insult me no wahalla but I was 1983 April 24 see my pictures on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Stargurl20(f): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
GoodIsGod:
I have a Christian Lady who is a close friend. She is Forty and no marriage and no kids.
Her major reason of still being single is that she wants to stay a virgin till marriage but every man she meets want to have fun before being committed. Once she denies them, they Waka.

Trust most NL's men to criticize such lady for being overly selective, bad attitude, greediness etc if she seeks advice from this forum. Empathy is really a big thing we've lost in this part of the world. I'm not justifying the greedy ones, overly selective ones( of course select, but with moderation cos I don't advice anyone to marry someone who's abusive in the name of marriage), but most of them, once any post is made to bash women, they become excited. You will see them commenting and rejoicing that I wonder if these commenters are the kinds of men women are expected to settle down with. They are bullies, that can reduce any woman's self esteem to nothing. May God grant all good women out there good husbands, Aameen.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by sageb: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:
Follow white people dey flex feminism muscles and "I don't need a man"

Rita Dominic rushing to go marry, Tonto Dike, always shedding tears for leaving Churchill, Mercy Aigbe becoming a 3rd wife to a man, Judy Austin getting married to Yul Edochie, becoming a second wife, Genevieve running into depression and mental issues because of lack of husband should teach you young ladies some lessons...

Guys are going on strike, you will not notice it till it dawns on you.
I got like two ladies in their 30s always frowning at me when they see me with younger girls...one told me, what I am doing with all these indomie girls. For her mind I should come and settle for her battered pussy grin grin who does that

E choke oooooo

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You are a man. Women and men think differently.

Oga them no they rush marry check out the rate of failed marriage in Nigeria
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Stargurl20(f): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
BePrepared:
Guys its plain wickedness to mock these ladies, let's be considerate, sincerely I pity them.
Ladies on the other hands don't mess with your lives while young. Stop building castles in the air, settle with any reasonable guy that is genuine and serious while your flower is still fresh.

Say no to premarital sex

No to pre marital sex is reason why some are still unmarried. What would you say to that?

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by GoodIsGod: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Stargurl20:

Trust most NL's men to criticize such lady for being overly selective, bad attitude, greediness etc if she seeks advice from this forum. Empathy is really a big thing we've lost in this part of the world. I'm not justifying the greedy ones, overly selective ones( of course select, but with moderation cos I don't advice anyone to marry someone who's abusive in the name of marriage), but most of them, once any post is made to bash women, they become excited. You will see them commenting and rejoicing that I wonder if these commenters are the kinds of men women are expected to settle down with. They are bullies, that can reduce any woman's self esteem to nothing. May God grant all good women out there good husbands, Aameen.

Many of these guys are kids. Many still under their parents and many lack good home training. Many of them are from broken homes where father and mother don't know anything about God.
Many are even atheists so, they have no respect for anyone including God.

This lady is such a nice caring woman that if I wasn't married or not a Christian, I would have considered marrying her.
I just wonder why such a nice woman could still remain single at 40. I had to create a Christian dating group to help ladies like her. But the group isn't doing well at present.

May God bless her with a good man.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
Katcall:
will you get married and have kids

You're funny. Drop your assumptions.

Live and let women live.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by denobaba: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
abbey621:

So let's see average woman gets admission to the university at age 20, thanks to ASUU strike and other roadblocks they use 5 or more years at the Uni and must serve one year before struggling for a job. So you mean to tell me that after all those struggles it should all end in the kitchen? Our African mentality has done more damage to women than anything feminism could accomplish. Years of backwardness has resulted in women living unfulfilled lives, parents at the mercy of their child's husband and so on. I can't even imagine I have a daughter spent millions raising her and one bloke insinuating that because she's 25 or older, she should settle down by force and forget her quest for financial agency. To that person, my only response is DEM DON WIPE YOU CORD FOR NECK BEFORE?
Off tangent. How does marriage translate into women ending up in the kitchen? Do western women cook for their family or not? Marriage and career are not mutually exclusive. Many are married and practising their career successfully.

I understand ASUU strike is a thing here, but biology and life do not care. Women can get suitors even in their 50's but that would account for the exception. And women don't have to be married if that is their choice. You come across as emotional and lacking in judgement. Work on your comprehension skills.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Stargurl20:

What of ladies who aren't material driven, no loose, but just haven't found someone they love? Or according to you, all ladies are loose and material driven?

You will get very tired of the village mentality on the forum.

The men here are from the village where they give them a copy of the sheeps handbook for rams. All of them regurgitate the same rubbish day and night.

And the funny thing is that they all have that man/woman in their family that isn't married at 40. But there's nothing they won't say to denigrate women to feel good about being men.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by bukatyne(f): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
Threesha:
If you are interested in getting someone and you are 30 years and above kindly send me a mail via my profile using these format
Name
Occupation
Genotype
Blood group
What you seek
Contacts details
Pictures &
Social media handles (please � I wouldn't not entertain "am not a social media person) you MUST be on at least one social media platform

Kindly note it would be posted on newspaper and announced on radio stations

For serious minded individuals

Thank you

Hahahahahaha

This sounds so funny!

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Exceed15: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
If you are not married yet ,trust me you are not missing anything. Most people in it are looking for a way out. If hasn't worked even if you are 40 enjoy your life abegii. Marriage is overrated in Africa.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by bukatyne(f): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
GeneralPula:

Believe it or not, no human can feel complete and fulfilled all alone. Everybody needs somebody. That’s how nature structure it..

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BigBashiru: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear, I dey use others experience dey learn and advise myself accordingly.

When the time is right, things will fall in place. No need to rush.

Come let's get married. Kisses
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by bukatyne(f): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Gazzuzz is now a marriage mechanic.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Wait for them to tell you how her private part is slackened, and she's greedy, and she's looking for a dark, handsome, 6ft man with a billion dollars (like there are any in Nigeria to begin with), how she rejected all her suitors and is arrogant, how she was 20 and running them in circles, how the problem lies with her at her age, how she's got a hellish behavior, how she's not actually a virgin. grin

It is never the fault of the men she met.

I seriously pity any woman above 35 who is unmarried. The mocking and pressure must be intense on her. Imagine this being a forum of over 1M people, supposedly international, and the garbage that daily spills fourth about women is still unchecked. This place is 50 years behind in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by ThinkSmarter: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:
Follow white people dey flex feminism muscles and "I don't need a man"

Rita Dominic rushing to go marry, Tonto Dike, always shedding tears for leaving Churchill, Mercy Aigbe becoming a 3rd wife to a man, Judy Austin getting married to Yul Edochie, becoming a second wife, Genevieve running into depression and mental issues because of lack of husband should teach you young ladies some lessons...

Guys are going on strike, you will not notice it till it dawns on you.
I got like two ladies in their 30s always frowning at me when they see me with younger girls...one told me, what I am doing with all these indomie girls. For her mind I should come and settle for her battered pussy grin grin who does that
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Leave the frustrated nonentity. Illiteracy has eaten deep into his thinking faculty, so he just goes about spewing trash without reasoning.

I don't understand all need to denigrate women.

I feel these guys have lives so miserable, like mpsdii who was killing snakes in the forest to eat, and that is why they're angry at anything female. Poverty is the greatest cause of his kind of posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BigBashiru: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You see? This has always been my fear. rushing in and rushing out.

Now I may trust myself to make it work against all odds but you never know with the other person If they'll be willing to make it work.

With the kind of human beings around these days, it's not encouraging to me at all.

I like my space and peace of mind.

With me it's not rush in and rush out baby you will rush in and stay glued

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Movichabiodun(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
fykes:
I don't think the marriage thing is a male / responsibility factor...you need to see the level of toxic feminism the average young woman out there has...so entitled, proud and shallow. (No bashing sisters) but if you want to marry in this tough country and times, pls learn the act of being peaceful and making your personal space a comfort zone - No man will devalue a woman who gives him peace not for anything.

Please learn from ur mothers
Being disrespectful doesn't make you woke
Being rude and arrogant doesn't make you woke.
Being woke is being progressively informed.

Sex is not a man's critical need, respect is

I wish I can like this a thousand times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BePrepared: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Stargurl20:

No to pre marital sex is reason why some are still unmarried. What would you say to that?

Thats a lie
Agreed no to premarital sex is reason why some are unmarried, cos they made company with irresponsible men.

Make the right company bro
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by AlphaTaikun: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kewtt:
Came across this.... It's a real hustle out there
30 is still OK, i.e., in terms of fertility.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.