Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,432 members, 7,812,282 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... (67987 Views)

40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:
There's more to life than marriage and kids. Why subjecting yourself to unecessary tears, pressure and sorrow cause you ain't married? Common.

Modified. To those quoting me with unecessary takes. Hope you understand now?

The truth is that most humans find their purpose in what other people are pursuing.

You make your assertions there because you've seen other purposes for living. Some people don't have the capacity to do that. So if they don't get married, have kids and money, they'll never feel fulfilled - Nosayer

More to life than Marriage and Kids? If her own parents had this same challenge and were to follow this same piece of advice back then, how would they have given birth to her?
What are the major purposes for being created then?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Templee333(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Congregation of Evening Newspapers & Leftovers. Most Humans are programmed to learn the hardest way. This Is Just a Tip of an Ice-berg. The World Powers are emasculating Men and strategically and systematically destroying the Female Gender's heritage without the Female Gender knowing. They thought they were being liberated lol. It's all a game and facade. See the truth Is the way things Is going now, Many women/men will acquire so much material success but they won't be able to experience "True Happiness" It's Just what It Is. And mind you, this development will Hit the Female Gender the most because they are the ones always craving for marriage. Wetin consign me with marriage..
hi

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Rubbiish(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Magnumproperty:
You dey cry kwa? When a lady here is 34. She's still in her late father's' house. Her two younger sisters are married and she still here so happy. She dey happy go other people's wedding on Saturdays. Her life no move forward and she no move backward. She just dey like that
@bold to u she is happy, but deep down she is sad. The smile u are seeing on her face is just smokescreen.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
If you could check that name they are all Igbo
This can never in Yoruba or Hausa
Cos una bride price for una girls too high same things goes to calabar too
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by denobaba: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear, I dey use others experience dey learn and advise myself accordingly.

When the time is right, things will fall in place. No need to rush.

I understand, but you need to be more pragmatic and deliberate towards relationship, if you are a lady past 25 already. Clearly, everything does not depend on you but recognise that your biological clock is ticking, which makes your chances slimmer, if at all.

It's too much risk marrying a woman above 25. There are health concerns, reproductive issues, emotional baggages that could potentially crystallise from such choice. In general, we hope for the best and I know some ladies were just unlucky. However, outside of economic consideration, toxic feminism has made marriage such a bad deal for men.

What we are likely to experience is high percentage of single motherhood, fatherless neighbourhoods, sexual promiscuity, mental depression among our women, increased ageing in women because of the mostly unguarded quest for financial agency. It's up to us to buck the trend by embracing our African culture or continue the plunge into the abyss by further importing western dysfunctionalities into our soceity.

To women and men who genuinely seek life partners, I pray God to help you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by benqo01(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Same way it is for men as well but it hit the ladies harder than men when it comes to marriage
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by benqo01(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Who knows she must have turned down many suitors when she was very young....u can't tell of some ladies but they can be d cause of thier problem
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by TritNG: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kewtt:
Came across this.... It's a real hustle out there
As a woman, if you're 30 and unmarried(never been married), there's a problem.
For men, if you're 40 and unmarried(never been married), there's a problem

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by benqo01(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Even people dey wey don marry for here dey shout marriage is not everything una well done stop that rubbish
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by TritNG: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
ibechris:
Same way u have lazy men in their fathers house at the age of 40 above doing nothing except gambling and doing cults.

I know some people are angry with me for saying this. Go to Lagos and see them loitering the street like bees,no work,no trade just fooling around the area.

Most of them are landlords children...waiting for their fathers to die just to share one room each.

Some of them are here typing rubbish and calling ladies evening newspaper as if they themselves are brand new books.

Correct guy.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Stargurl20(f): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
FrancisDiote:

Not all ladies, but most ladies. There's a man for a woman. It's not a crime for ladies to take the first step.
Lol... You guys contradict yourselves in most of the things you say.
Not all ladies, but you generalize. It's not a crime for ladies to initiate, yet most guys take advantage of such ladies. It's okay if you don't like them and reject them. Guys get rejected as well, but most guys won't do that. They see her as vulnerable and take advantage of that. Tell me, if you were in women's shoes, would you take such risk? Pls, be sincere.
At times, I just read comments silently and laugh at what most young guys comment which is opposing to the reality. I'm a young girl as well.

I know they are ladies who are prideful, saucy, and ill-mannered. However, they are some chaste ladies who not just lucky. Plus, nature has really favored men in many aspect. That's the reality!, And that why I laugh when some women drag equality with men. We're unequals, whether any lady takes it or not. I'm a lady as well.
Beyond greed for wealth, bad attitude, over selectiveness and all other negative things you guys think keep most of age ladies unmarried, there more nonnegative things hindering them from marriage. Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Figger(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:
There's more to life than marriage and kids. Why subjecting yourself to unecessary tears, pressure and sorrow cause you ain't married? Common.

The truth is that most humans find their purpose in what other people are pursuing.

You make your assertions there because you've seen other purposes for living. Some people don't have the capacity to do that. So if they don't get married, have kids and money, they'll never feel fulfilled - Nosayer
it's not everyone that can handle loneliness.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Stargurl20(f): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
benqo01:
Even people dey wey don marry for here dey shout marriage is not everything una well done stop that rubbish
It's Nigerian society I blame, sir. I know marriage is necessary. In Islam, when you get married, you're fulfilling half of your Deen. However, not all women will marry at the expected age due to certain circumstances. However, trust the society to be there to judge one and see one a bad omen.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by egopersonified(f): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please if you are a lady approaching 40, no marriage or children, and you desire to have kids, please take in for any reasonable man you are dating seriously or casually. You can take care of the child yourself if the man is not interested.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by karkinase(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lol... You guys contradict yourselves in most of the things you say.
Not all ladies, but you generalize. It's not a crime for ladies to initiate, yet most guys take advantage of such ladies. It's okay if you don't like them and reject them. Guys get rejected as well, but most guys won't do that. They see her as vulnerable and take advantage of that. Tell me, if you were in women's shoes, would you take such risk? Pls, be sincere.
At times, I just read comments silently and laugh at what most young guys comment which is opposing to the reality. I'm a young girl as well.

I know they are ladies who are prideful, saucy, and ill-mannered. However, they are some chaste ladies who not just lucky. Plus, nature has really favored men in many aspect. That's the reality!, And that why I laugh when some women drag equality with men. We're unequals, whether any lady takes it or not. I'm a lady as well.
Beyond greed for wealth, bad attitude, over selectiveness and all other negative things you guys think keep most of age ladies unmarried, there more nonnegative things hindering them from marriage. Thank you.
You a smart lady..
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by scaryblake: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
38yrs old never had a girlfriend no money good old church rat heading to 40 to answer the idom a fool at 40

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by abbey621(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
denobaba:
I understand, but you need to be more pragmatic and deliberate towards relationship, if you are a lady past 25 already. Clearly, everything does not depend on you but recognise that your biological clock is ticking, which makes your chances slimmer, if at all.

It's too much risk marrying a woman above 25. There are health concerns, reproductive issues, emotional baggages that could potentially crystallise from such choice. In general, we hope for the best and I know some ladies were just unlucky. However, outside of economic consideration, toxic feminism has made marriage such a bad deal for men.

What we are likely to experience is high percentage of single motherhood, fatherless neighbourhoods, sexual promiscuity, mental depression among our women, increased ageing in women because of the mostly unguarded quest for financial agency. It's up to us to buck the trend by embracing our African culture or continue the plunge into the abyss by further importing western dysfunctionalities into our soceity.

To women and men who genuinely seek life partners, I pray God to help you.

So let's see average woman gets admission to the university at age 20, thanks to ASUU strike and other roadblocks they use 5 or more years at the Uni and must serve one year before struggling for a job. So you mean to tell me that after all those struggles it should all end in the kitchen? Our African mentality has done more damage to women than anything feminism could accomplish. Years of backwardness has resulted in women living unfulfilled lives, parents at the mercy of their child's husband and so on. I can't even imagine I have a daughter spent millions raising her and one bloke insinuating that because she's 25 or older, she should settle down by force and forget her quest for financial agency. To that person, my only response is DEM DON WIPE YOU CORD FOR NECK BEFORE?

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Why wouldn't she be praying and fasting when people like you are mocking her endlessly? Dictating what she did and didn't do? Brandishing unproven sentiment as fact?

All this nonsense about a woman flexing her muscles at men is infantile, prejudiced talk at best. You know nothing about women and what they did and didn't do.

Leave women to live their lives, because if men were subjected to just a half of what they put women through, a lot of you would have mental health issues.

There are a lot of single old bachelors, but nobody is constantly berating them.

Leave the frustrated nonentity. Illiteracy has eaten deep into his thinking faculty, so he just goes about spewing trash without reasoning.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by DryMouth: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
meobizy:
This has to be fake. I do not believe somebody will pass the age of twenty-three and still think having a partner completes them as a human being. The only exception is if the person is handicap hence would require service from an able-bodied person.
This is the problem with you ladies.

You keep living in fantasy until reality hits you hard

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Brassers:
Na their yanga still big pass o

My former bitch was just cruising in her 27... I told her she won't get any easier relationship if I dropped her with her annoying character, she thought I was joking... I left her, she thought I would miss her lol... She called me after one week to act as if nothing happened and started forming special adviser.. I just tell am say "what ur business with my life ?" Shame won kill d bascard... Na she hang up

Till now, she go call tire... I dey pray make she marry sha cos d guy wey go marry am ehn, I go clap for d guy.

D gal na all shades of ASHAWO AND ANY CHARACTER COMBINE

You see these girls matter ehnnn grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by samonak(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Katcall:
hope you're fùcking both of them. Cos Am interested. I fùck milfs for a living

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by JustforMen: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
All MEN are scum!
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:

Is that how you talk to your father?

Is this how you question your father ?

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Caseless: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:

it begins to get lonesome when she hits 40. She needs someone to take care of her in her old age. Your logic can't solve that. That's why she's crying and not because of what society subjects her to.

5 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Katcall: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
nedekid:
Metcheew, my kid sis nko, a stunning beauty, UK trained professional, house in lekki, 2 nice automobiles, at 39 she never marry + no kids. You at just 30 de complain undecided
you?
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by JustforMen: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Don't waste your time telling her the truth1 As if what she believes in delusion is enough to change reality!!

... "Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in no other." - Benjamin Franklin

DryMouth:

This is the problem with you ladies.

You keep living in fantasy until reality hits you hard
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by press9jatv: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Why the men aren’t interested in marrying the type of generation of ladies is because the set of ladies in this generation are not well cultured and trained. It’s so so unfortunate. It’s very rare you see a well cultured lady in this generation. They are scarce nii

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by JustforMen: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
No it is not! Don't mind them, you hear!!!

Last last, e go clear!!

MufasaLion:
So having kids or marriage is now an achievement?

Irritating folks.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Katcall: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Still sentiment.

Maybe in Nigeria where all the men are reading the same sheep manual that dictates to them what and what women can and cannot do because of this and that.

Live and let women live.

Some of you here have sisters older than 40 who are unmarried, yet come here to judge and mock women tirelessly.
will you get married and have kids
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by passionberry(f): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
ibechris:
Same way u have lazy men in their fathers house at the age of 40 above doing nothing except gambling and doing cults.

I know some people are angry with me for saying this. Go to Lagos and see them loitering the street like bees,no work,no trade just fooling around the area.

Most of them are landlords children...waiting for their fathers to die just to share one room each.

Some of them are here typing rubbish and calling ladies evening newspaper as if they themselves are brand new books.

I concur you are saying the truth ,some upon that no money but want someone daughter to born for them so the woman and baby suffers
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by JustforMen: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
You get mindset so you no fit see road even dem dey hold ya hand pull!!
Continue!!
BRATISLAVA:

Please, tell all these little boys that life is beyond their mocking of women. They think they know everything and are quick to mock unmarried women.

emmanuelbrown26, Qwr123, kay29000 can you see?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

My Marriage Has Finally Ended / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.