Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... (68024 Views)

40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Katcall: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Those who are married are not 100% Happy. So it's not marriage that gives happiness. In fact, many of them will tell you they lost their happiness after marriage.

Marriage is a whole lot of responsibility that demands a lot from you. It's not like what you see in zeeworld. That is why many get disappointed because they go in with unrealistic expectations.

Just continue living your best life. If marriage comes, fine. if not, life goes on.
For me, I can't be bothered as long as God is taking care of me and I'm comfortable. what more can one possibly ask for in life.?
aren't you under pressure?

8 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Katcall: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:
Follow white people dey flex feminism muscles and "I don't need a man"

Rita Dominic rushing to go marry, Tonto Dike, always shedding tears for leaving Churchill, Mercy Aigbe becoming a 3rd wife to a man, Judy Austin getting married to Yul Edochie, becoming a second wife, Genevieve running into depression and mental issues because of lack of husband should teach you young ladies some lessons...

Guys are going on strike, you will not notice it till it dawns on you.
I got like two ladies in their 30s always frowning at me when they see me with younger girls...one told me, what I am doing with all these indomie girls. For her mind I should come and settle for her battered pussy grin grin who does that
hope you're fùcking both of them. Cos Am interested. I fùck milfs for a living

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Katcall: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Congregation of Evening Newspapers & Leftovers. Most Humans are programmed to learn the hardest way. This Is Just a Tip of an Ice-berg. The World Powers are emasculating Men and strategically and systematically destroying the Female Gender's heritage without the Female Gender knowing. They thought they were being liberated lol. It's all a game and facade. See the truth Is the way things Is going now, Many women/men will acquire so much material success but they won't be able to experience "True Happiness" It's Just what It Is. And mind you, this development will Hit the Female Gender the most because they are the ones always craving for marriage. Wetin consign me with marriage..
dont you want to be a responsible man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Katcall: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2022
Wizywiz:
nice one...Dem say who no go no no....Dem think say na by getting married...wen Dem enter Dem fit wish say Dem no enter... giving themselves unnecessary pressure...big sis no join Dem oooo..life no be only by marriage
you no wan fùck?
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Baronthecelebri: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
It is not me o grin

I had to go check also grin

na you,stop lying

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Katcall: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
U can't compare life of a man with a woman. Women expires after 25 down to 29years. U see 30year old lady is so shattered both mentally and emotionally.
I was engaging one sometime ago, d way dis aunty dey fast and pray all bcs of a man I keep wondering if men dun finish for dis kantri.
When a woman start flexing muscle with a man,she tends to remain single for d rest of her life, if u think say na lie go and ask @Blessedmercy8
my fùckmate is 31. She wishes i marry her one day. I've told her never unless you want us to stop fùcking

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by garriAndsugar: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Nope, you were actually directing it to yourself and your daughters in the future cos no hope. Wait for it.

Ok if that will make you happy and reduce your depression

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2022
undecided
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Wizywiz(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2022
Katcall:
you no wan fùck?
bro Bleep no be food oooall the ones wey I Bleep years back don do me moreover nothing come out for Bleep oooo grin

11 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by satandeterrible: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2022
ibechris:
Same way u have lazy men in their fathers house at the age of 40 above doing nothing except gambling and doing cults.

I know some people are angry with me for saying this. Go to Lagos and see them loitering the street like bees,no work,no trade just fooling around the area.

Most of them are landlords children...waiting for their fathers to die just to share one room each.

Some of them are here typing rubbish and calling ladies evening newspaper as if they themselves are brand new books.

Ode.
This is about women. Face the topic.
You can create your own thread later to fool yourself.

25 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by satandeterrible: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2022
fykes:
I don't think the marriage thing is a male / responsibility factor...you need to see the level of toxic feminism the average young woman out there has...so entitled, proud and shallow. (No bashing sisters) but if you want to marry in this tough country and times, pls learn the act of being peaceful and making your personal space a comfort zone - No man will devalue a woman who gives him peace not for anything.

Please learn from ur mothers
Being disrespectful doesn't make you woke
Being rude and arrogant doesn't make you woke.
Being woke is being progressively informed.

Sex is not a man's critical need, respect is

Facts.

10 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Mercury12(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Make God provide husband for dem sisters

8 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Mercury12(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
fykes:
I don't think the marriage thing is a male / responsibility factor...you need to see the level of toxic feminism the average young woman out there has...so entitled, proud and shallow. (No bashing sisters) but if you want to marry in this tough country and times, pls learn the act of being peaceful and making your personal space a comfort zone - No man will devalue a woman who gives him peace not for anything.

Please learn from ur mothers
Being disrespectful doesn't make you woke
Being rude and arrogant doesn't make you woke.
Being woke is being progressively informed.

Sex is not a man's critical need, respect is

Well said. The situation is even worse in western world. These days women can barely think for themselves. They need one bitter/man hater feminist to tell them crap. The whole shit is to their detriment. The logic behind feminism isn't balance. But you see women they are very stubborn they won't listen except for the few sensible ones

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wizywiz:
that's it...me wey don Waka d road before I no go fit encourage person to dey desperate for am

You see? This has always been my fear. rushing in and rushing out.

Now I may trust myself to make it work against all odds but you never know with the other person If they'll be willing to make it work.

With the kind of human beings around these days, it's not encouraging to me at all.

I like my space and peace of mind.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by na2016: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Women and this marriage thing, is it even an achievement? How sad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Skillsnigeria: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by sofeo(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lolss, life is beyond that bro.

Continue to build and focus on your life in all aspects first and things will be fine.

You will be surprised and amazed at how you will be attracted to even the decent guys out there.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Eriokanmi: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Life is beautiful. Build happiness by yourself and for yourself

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by NeckingNgulping(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kewtt:
Came across this.... It's a real hustle out there

@Begoniaa and @persephone1 need to see this grin
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
My younger brother is married am married am over 30yrs not even in a relationship and am not crying.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by iezeiyida(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
30 years of age is due for marriage, but if you don't have a reasonable source of earning money, you go hear am if you get married just because you don reach 30

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Even Gazzuzz is actively searching?

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by judedwriter(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Marriage isn't everything

Infact now, many are weeping and regretting who they married.

Marriage can be so beautiful, exciting and pleasant only when you marry right.

As for kids, what stops you from adopting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by SlqTV(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please help stream my music on Audio Mack maybe my helper might locate me.

Some catching vibes check my Signature.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
Is that Nairaland's gazzuzz ?

Other than car issues didn't know he helps ladies looking for husbands too.

On the issue, love finds everyone at different times.

While waiting keep busy , if you can and you desire a child so much , birth one or adopt.

It helps and can make one happy !

LMAO
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nonexisting1: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
If you check well now, the same person will be here in nairaland claiming to be feminist and shouting men are scum. Foolish gender.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by GeneralPula: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Marriage will eventually get extinct. It has fast lost it value..

Things have changed. The norms and characters of the Olden days are no more. The forbidden things in the Olden days to keep human in checks are not very much normal thing..

Both gender will suffer the consequences but the female would suffer it the more..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Threesha(f): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
If you are interested in getting someone and you are 30 years and above kindly send me a mail via my profile using these format
Name
Occupation
Genotype
Blood group
What you seek
Contacts details
Pictures &
Social media handles (please � I wouldn't not entertain "am not a social media person) you MUST be on at least one social media platform

Kindly note it would be posted on newspaper and announced on radio stations

For serious minded individuals

Thank you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Asour: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
Is that Nairaland's gazzuzz ?

Other than car issues didn't know he helps ladies looking for husbands too.

On the issue, love finds everyone at different times.

While waiting keep busy , if you can and you desire a child so much , birth one or adopt.

It helps and can make one happy !

Is Getting a child strictly for one's happiness not selfishness?

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by FreeStuffsNG: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:
There's more to life than marriage and kids. Why subjecting yourself to unecessary tears, pressure and sorrow cause you ain't married? Common.

Living in denial is not a solution. Just fix those inadequacies in your habits , associations and choices that keep marraige away from you if you desire to get married to the one you love and loves you back.
Era of marrying you for you is fast waning so work hard on yourself first before seeking marriage-bound relationships
check my signature for free stuffs!

4 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by REALretep(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wahala be like...
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by GeneralPula: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:
There's more to life than marriage and kids. Why subjecting yourself to unecessary tears, pressure and sorrow cause you ain't married? Common.
Believe it or not, no human can feel complete and fulfilled all alone. Everybody needs somebody. That’s how nature structure it..

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.