Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... (68170 Views)

40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
GoodIsGod:

A Christian site owner would have had checks on people's comments.
This is why a forum like this owned by a Christian might not have such a huge crowd.
If I were the owner, there are lots of these guys I would create kindergarten section for. Silly trolls would find themselves there and won't be able to comment in the main section. I have seen people troll a very popular girl on Nairaland till she stopped using her moniker in the travel section. Although they claimed she was a troll herself.

Since Nairaland is owned by an atheist, any comment goes. Why should anyone mock anyone because they are yet to marry at 40 when they are supposed to rather sympathize with such.

I have seen people on Nairaland mock Banky West and wife for having no child many times in past. Why should that be?
Can a sane person do that?

It is well my sister, stay blessed.

I believe it is life's hardships that make these young people so callous and evil at heart.

And truly, it's because of the person who owns it that they get to post such things. From promotion of his proclivities via first page threads, to the refusal to clamp down on certain antisocial posts, it's definitely a top to bottom rot.

I guess they all need repentance.

Thanks for your input.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by freelancerrr: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Gazzuzz is now a marriage mechanic.

Guy u too funny lol, help me with anything even 2k, I am stranded. Pls dnt use me for rituals o
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by virginboy1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:
Follow white people dey flex feminism muscles and "I don't need a man"

Rita Dominic rushing to go marry, Tonto Dike, always shedding tears for leaving Churchill, Mercy Aigbe becoming a 3rd wife to a man, Judy Austin getting married to Yul Edochie, becoming a second wife, Genevieve running into depression and mental issues because of lack of husband should teach you young ladies some lessons...

Guys are going on strike, you will not notice it till it dawns on you.
I got like two ladies in their 30s always frowning at me when they see me with younger girls...one told me, what I am doing with all these indomie girls. For her mind I should come and settle for her battered pussy grin grin who does that

Word
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BigBashiru: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You aren't stating facts, rather perpetuating your sentiment as facts. You are mocking, endlessly judging and creating unreal expectations.

There are countries where there is nothing wrong with a woman getting married at 40, but on this forum, you guys have so much analyses of what the woman did or didn't do to end up that way. Is it that every man she met was a great fit? It's almost as if a lot of old bachelors pass under the radar while they point at women in their shoes.

Men have as much value women do at 40, it is simply that in your society you've convinced yourselves as men that men have it all. A man at 40 who isn't married and doesn't have children is low value. If he had value he would've been married earlier.

Though I don't agree with ur point of view, I do like the fact that your point of view is different and challenges others....
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Backpedal: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Just what I posted and had a misinterpretation. This place harps on the order of life milestones as if that's what matters.

So what if you have a child before marriage? So what if you're living together before marriage? So what if you're not a virgin when you get married? There's no order to happiness.

There's a lot of judgement and pressure, but people who have tried and can't have it in the expected order shouldn't feel bad to do it in whatever order gives them joy and peace. The end justifies the means.

I think I agree with this

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by OperationalVehi: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nocare77:
I am 20 years older in that problem but i can not kill myself.
can I send a. Pm
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by folks4luv(f): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
Stargurl20:

Trust most NL's men to criticize such lady for being overly selective, bad attitude, greediness etc if she seeks advice from this forum. Empathy is really a big thing we've lost in this part of the world. I'm not justifying the greedy ones, overly selective ones( of course select, but with moderation cos I don't advice anyone to marry someone who's abusive in the name of marriage), but most of them, once any post is made to bash women, they become excited. You will see them commenting and rejoicing that I wonder if these commenters are the kinds of men women are expected to settle down with. They are bullies, that can reduce any woman's self esteem to nothing. May God grant all good women out there good husbands, Aameen.
Nairaland is filled with shallow men and small boys. Their stupid comments don't even move me anymore. I miss the Nairaland of old sha. Really boring here now

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by harwokunle1236(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
dat is wat present administration had cause us,pray for beta Nigeria ,and vote wisely next year,
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Chummynoni(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Wait for them to tell you how her private part is slackened, and she's greedy, and she's looking for a dark, handsome, 6ft man with a billion dollars (like there are any in Nigeria to begin with), how she rejected all her suitors and is arrogant, how she was 20 and running them in circles, how the problem lies with her at her age, how she's got a hellish behavior, how she's not actually a virgin. grin

It is never the fault of the men she met.

I seriously pity any woman above 35 who is unmarried. The mocking and pressure must be intense on her. Imagine this being a forum of over 1M people, supposedly international, and the garbage that daily spills fourth about women is still unchecked. This place is 50 years behind in reasoning.
well, you are not far from the truth. In my own opinion, most saying degrading things about ladies , it is either they don’t understand that there is no manual to life or they are young boys without life experience. You can’t see a mature man reasoning the way they do. I want to use an instance.When I was a corper, there was a lady that kept herself for her fiancé I.e she didn’t mess with anyone hoping that after service, she would get married to the guy but what happened? The foolish guy broke her heart, it’s been more than 4years now and she is still single but to some idiots on nairaland, they would assume she lived a reckless life while younger. My advise to you, when you see a thread where they bash women, just assume that the ones doing so are bitter boys.

N:B to the stupid ones that would want to quote calling me a simp or whatever names you call your irresponsible fathers, I gladly accept that i am a simp to my lovely wife for a decade, a feat your fathers couldn’t achieve due to irresponsibility on his partcheesy

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lol... You guys contradict yourselves in most of the things you say.
Not all ladies, but you generalize. It's not a crime for ladies to initiate, yet most guys take advantage of such ladies. It's okay if you don't like them and reject them. Guys get rejected as well, but most guys won't do that. They see her as vulnerable and take advantage of that. Tell me, if you were in women's shoes, would you take such risk? Pls, be sincere.
At times, I just read comments silently and laugh at what most young guys comment which is opposing to the reality. I'm a young girl as well.

I know they are ladies who are prideful, saucy, and ill-mannered. However, they are some chaste ladies who not just lucky. Plus, nature has really favored men in many aspect. That's the reality!, And that why I laugh when some women drag equality with men. We're unequals, whether any lady takes it or not. I'm a lady as well.
Beyond greed for wealth, bad attitude, over selectiveness and all other negative things you guys think keep most of age ladies unmarried, there more nonnegative things hindering them from marriage. Thank you.
First of all I didn't contradict myself because I didn't say ALL ladies are...

Secondly, it's not a crime for ladies to take the first shot. When guys approach girls, they don't show desperation and so girls shouldn't show desperation. That way they don't get exploited. Everything is a risk

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Stargurl20(f): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
FrancisDiote:

First of all I didn't contradict myself because I didn't say ALL ladies are...

Secondly, it's not a crime for ladies to take the first shot. When guys approach girls, they don't show desperation and so girls shouldn't show desperation. That way they don't get exploited. Everything is a risk
Yinmu. Easier said than done. Comma say the same thing if you were a woman.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Stargurl20:

Yinmu. Easier said than done. Comma say the same thing if you were a woman.
Honestly, I would take a first shot if I have to.
Though not easy but worth trying.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by LINTUNE(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Rubbiish:

You are the one being sentimental here
Perhaps u should blame nature & biology & leave Nigeria men alone. U know what they have been saying is true, but u keep running in circles. Nigeria men are not responsible for a woman getting to a certain age & attain menopause, they are not the cause of a woman's beauty dwindling with age. Man's attractive point is basically money, which we saw in the Ned & Regina case. But a woman attractive point is her prime! U can argue all u want, but u know deep down it is the truth!
just ignore that girl, she's just pretending not to see the truth in your comment.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by MadamOk(f): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
What God can not do does not exist

Keep having fate in God

Keep believing that God can do it

Keep praying there's nothing God can not do
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Stargurl20(f): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chummynoni:
well, you are not far from the truth. In my own opinion, most saying degrading things about ladies , it is either they don’t understand that there is no manual to life or they are young boys without life experience. You can’t see a mature man reasoning the way they do. I want to use an instance.When I was a corper, there was a lady that kept herself for her fiancé I.e she didn’t mess with anyone hoping that after service, she would get married to the guy but what happened? The foolish guy broke her heart, it’s been more than 4years now and she is still single but to some idiots on nairaland, they would assume she lived a reckless life while younger. My advise to you, when you see a thread where they bash women, just assume that the ones doing so are bitter boys.

N:B to the stupid ones that would want to quote calling me a simp or whatever names you call your irresponsible fathers, I gladly accept that i am a simp to my lovely wife for a decade, a feat your fathers couldn’t achieve due to irresponsibility on his partcheesy
You spoke well. Keep speaking, sir.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Newbil: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
I love this girl in particular, can I have her contact I will beg my younger girlfriend to understand her condition and allow me to marry her instead. I'm 25 but it doesn't matter to me.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by ibechris(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
satandeterrible:

Ode.
This is about women. Face the topic.
You can create your own thread later to fool yourself.

One of them spotted.

What I am saying is a fact.

See u calling me ode because that is what u are.

If I am not talking to u why are u hopelessly angry for saying it as it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by emmanuelbrown26: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Katcall:
my fùckmate is 31. She wishes i marry her one day. I've told her never unless you want us to stop fùcking
Ur papa born u well,
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
What an Interesting Thread..
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 12:47am On Oct 16, 2022
Chummynoni:

Your contribution is another insightful one. Life happens. I came to realize that it's even the good ones who don't get married early, for both men and women. It's almost like child birth, the ones who desire children to love so greatly, who will make the best parents, are the ones who go through fertility issues. Life is so strange for honest people at times.

Truly, they must be children to know nothing about life.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 12:49am On Oct 16, 2022
LINTUNE:
just ignore that girl, she's just pretending not to see the truth in your comment.

Tell us more about that "girl".
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Autobot05: 2:40am On Oct 16, 2022
GeneralPula:

Believe it or not, no human can feel complete and fulfilled all alone. Everybody needs somebody. That’s how nature structure it..

Thanks for your trash

Jesus is the ONLY Way �

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by nick50(m): 3:43am On Oct 16, 2022
ibechris:
Same way u have lazy men in their fathers house at the age of 40 above doing nothing except gambling and doing cults.

I know some people are angry with me for saying this. Go to Lagos and see them loitering the street like bees,no work,no trade just fooling around the area.

Most of them are landlords children...waiting for their fathers to die just to share one room each.

Some of them are here typing rubbish and calling ladies evening newspaper as if they themselves are brand new books.

..in as much as I don't dispute ur claims I think it's hi time parents and guardians tell thier female children the raw truth..male and female child are not equal or should I put it this way ..they are not the same..do u know that a man of 70yrs can impregnate a fertile woman whereas a female of 40yrs has already reached menopause?..out female children should start learning how to be humble and polite..most of them has rotten behaviours and an extra sense of entitlement..I can tell u that the same oyibo people that brought feminism to Africa have a large number of old unmarried, unhappy single women most of them are being exploited by our young people over here in d name of yahoo yahoo...if our women refuse to respect our core African values they might end up like thier oyibo counterparts..(akwuna ga ebe akwa nwa na una nka)
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by barajo1(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2022
And the few that have husbands are tormenting them, killing them .... Who no fear this gender
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Dmama1991: 5:56am On Oct 16, 2022
nedekid:
Metcheew, my kid sis nko, a stunning beauty, UK trained professional, house in lekki, 2 nice automobiles, at 39 she never marry + no kids. You at just 30 de complain undecided
i no a guy that wish to mary her if u wish we can talk
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Savvy19: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2022
meobizy:
This has to be fake. I do not believe somebody will pass the age of twenty-three and still think having a partner completes them as a human being. The only exception is if the person is handicap hence would require service from an able-bodied person.

Intelligent mind
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Templee333(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2022
Danisaint112:
What I have come to understand in this life is, not all women will get married. Some will definitely end up unmarried.

And this is a fact. One of the numerous reason is that the population of women is almost 1 billion above that of men.
in that case men should marry 5-10 wives each
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by ekomilo2789: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2022
Being married is not a cure &
Being single is not a disease... it was Adam first in d garden (singleness) not Adam & Eve(marriage).....
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Danisaint112(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Templee333:

in that case men should marry 5-10 wives each

I wish I can but it's against my faith. Plus considering the disadvantage, a women can be a problem to your life let alone when you have 4 of them.

That would be constant war and lack of peace. If you do one thing for one and don't do for others you will be said to be partial in love and carry out responsibilities. Ridiculous.

So as someone that love peace, I can't.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Hassanmaye(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2022
Wizywiz:
bro Bleep no be food oooall the ones wey I Bleep years back don do me moreover nothing come out for Bleep oooo grin
Is it that you don't talk with them anymore or what?
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Wizywiz(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Is it that you don't talk with them anymore or what?
my only talk with them na just greetings ooo grin no friendly whatever...I dey my lane bro..I avoid them...some don dey gossip say I fit be homo because woman no dey come my house.., I just no want any entanglement with any woman...I dey flee from dem...
N/b....I respect...and adore them...in the past I ve met good and wonderful ones who are even older.....but for now I don't want any relationship..closeness or intimacy grin....
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Adonispco: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2022
After reading all comments from the first page down to this particular page;
Let me state this emphatically; this 21st century generation is doomed.
Marriage is all about understanding which this tiktok generation lacks; too much of toxic women in the society, I didnt talk of my own gender cos whatever evil men do last last it is for the impression of the female gender.
Like one marriage counsellor said "Women should lower their expectation of fantasies and build their own men".
Lastly, toxicity from the part of woman is what causes domestic violence and no man will wish to marry a toxic woman; even if he is the world best simp; cos whether you believes it or not, a toxic woman reduces the life span of any man(especially poor or low income earners).

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.