Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... (68008 Views)

40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by drdeath: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
U can't compare life of a man with a woman. Women expires after 25 down to 29years. U see 30year old lady is so shattered both mentally and emotionally.
I was engaging one sometime ago, d way dis aunty dey fast and pray all bcs of a man I keep wondering if men dun finish for dis kantri.
When a woman start flexing muscle with a man,she tends to remain single for d rest of her life, if u think say na lie go and ask @Blessedmercy8
Ezi okwu!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by backtovillage: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
More crying oh
Them say if a woman get money she no go dey look for man again. So the lady is crying cuz sapa dey hit her left and right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Elock1: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:
Follow white people dey flex feminism muscles and "I don't need a man"

Rita Dominic rushing to go marry, Tonto Dike, always shedding tears for leaving Churchill, Mercy Aigbe becoming a 3rd wife to a man, Judy Austin getting married to Yul Edochie, becoming a second wife, Genevieve running into depression and mental issues because of lack of husband should teach you young ladies some lessons...

Guys are going on strike, you will not notice it till it dawns on you.
I got like two ladies in their 30s always frowning at me when they see me with younger girls...one told me, what I am doing with all these indomie girls. For her mind I should come and settle for her battered pussy grin grin who does that
I swear... Girls problem is pride and pretence.

You see a guy that genuinely likes you but pride will make you set unnecessary standards and pretence will make you act as if you don't like him back.

Although there are also the unlucky ones.
God help our ladies

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Michelle55: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
Is that Nairaland's gazzuzz ?

Other than car issues didn't know he helps ladies looking for husbands too.

On the issue, love finds everyone at different times.

While waiting keep busy , if you can and you desire a child so much , birth one or adopt.

It helps and can make one happy !
Comrade, reduce the vawulence signal cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by kay29000(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:

Rita Dominic rushing to go marry, Tonto Dike, always shedding tears for leaving Churchill, Mercy Aigbe becoming a 3rd wife to a man, Judy Austin getting married to Yul Edochie, becoming a second wife, Genevieve running into depression and mental issues because of lack of husband should teach you young ladies some lessons...

I got like two ladies in their 30s always frowning at me when they see me with younger girls...one told me, what I am doing with all these indomie girls. For her mind I should come and settle for her battered pussy grin grin who does that

LMAO!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by jaxxy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
by 30 years a lady should be worried if she cares to get married. Anybody telling u not to be worried is either fooling or just telling u to be positive.

Being positive is totally fine bt hope is not a strategy.

u have to check the path u are on and see if u are on the right track, doing the right things and making the right choices.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by olisaEze(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
This and many more is why I don’t believe all these our girls forming feminists in Nigeria. In their nouveau wokeness they seem to have forgotten the Nigerian law of marginal returns which states that agaracha must come back! It is the ticking of their biological clock as it strikes half-past, that calls them like a siren to order. But who will settle for leftovers?? grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Mid247: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Some are hungry for food nd here now this girls re hungry for hus nd kids Jehovah abeg provide for everyone of us according to our needs oooooo but me I won comot from this 9ja na waiting dey hungry be dat.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Bobbiee: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
It's all because of the unrealistic standards they set for men. Most of these women want men that have achieved everything in this life. But they fail to realize that these men can see through them. They almost always go for women that marry them not for their success but for who they are.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Prodigy100(m): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Don't cry just try to make money...... you can use that to entice men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by slimanyd: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kewtt:
Came across this.... It's a real hustle out there

Kindly post these below message bro for them on that group.

Strive to inform your friends and relatives that are beholding God's eye about the upcoming special miracle children meeting at IGEM City. God is waiting for you and the blessings shall be yours in Jesus name. Amen. #jesus #faith #igemcity #specialmiraclechildrenmeeting #igem

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Michelle55: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Gazzuzz is now a marriage mechanic.
Kuku kee me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by vickydevoka(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
ibechris:
Same way u have lazy men in their fathers house at the age of 40 above doing nothing except gambling and doing cults.

I know some people are angry with me for saying this. Go to Lagos and see them loitering the street like bees,no work,no trade just fooling around the area.

Most of them are landlords children...waiting for their fathers to die just to share one room each.

Some of them are here typing rubbish and calling ladies evening newspaper as if they themselves are brand new books.

Omo dem plenty for my side

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by kay29000(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hopeba:
a Man can amend his ways work hard and get married anytime, unlike a woman

They are like Flowers.. they have time and seasons.

Exactly. I remember when Linda Ikeji got pregnant and when the guy didn't want the kid, she said she had to have him, cos she was 37 at the time, and said her chances of having another kid was very slim as she was getting closer to 40. So, even though her boyfriend at the time didn't want her to have the baby, she went ahead to have it.

The guy eventually left her, but she was happy she atleast had a kid from the whole thing. Females are only hotcake from 18-27...from 28, they start to lose value in the dating world.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by womenareapezz: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kewtt:
NAIJA women with entitlement mentality and "I want a 6feet tall, handsome and God fearing man with 6 figure bank account " grin
When them themselves are useless piece of shiit who uses multiple dicccks to brush their mouths undecided

These days I'm even afraid to even talk to Nigeria girls because their mouths will be hozzing cums, not talkless of kissing those gorillas undecided

I only pity those SIMPs who give those female gorillas heads angry
Who the fvck will even go down on those dirty smelly black gorillas angry

When those animals are getting old from 26-30yrs that's when you will seeing them retiring from Their hook-up jobs just to settled down with a God fearing man! Hence becoming Saint and going to church undecided

Did ya fvcking ediots thinks God is stupid? angry
He was there watching you using diiccks to brush your mouths angry
Why then will he now say "hay my daughter I have found you the perfect man for you to destroy" after you have already damaged yourself during your youthful stupidity angry

Life always get his way of repaying you useless piece of shiit called naija women undecided

If things haven't going Their way you will now see them in full mode depression forming under an umbrella called feminist angry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Nice.. sometimes people tend to care about what the society thinks than their own happiness. I don't see anything bad in having children without getting married as long as they can be catered for

Just what I posted and had a misinterpretation. This place harps on the order of life milestones as if that's what matters.

So what if you have a child before marriage? So what if you're living together before marriage? So what if you're not a virgin when you get married? There's no order to happiness.

There's a lot of judgement and pressure, but people who have tried and can't have it in the expected order shouldn't feel bad to do it in whatever order gives them joy and peace. The end justifies the means.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Allisgud: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
I am 30 I never nack for a year I go to bed with konji everynite and a standing rod every morning,I need advice from experience person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Williams150(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kewtt:
! . as you came across help us to came across the real person and bring her to naira land....
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Kajaard: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:

Lol at the battered pussy part cheesy

You nairaland guys can be mean sha cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
What about us men? The country is hard and men are scared of settling down.

There are so many 40+ year old single men around.

Some power drunk cow herders have made the country unliveable.

Naturally, with the level of hardship in this country, it's expected to have a growing number of men who are not willing to settle.

Trouble is, Nigeria is a highly religious country, otherwise, more women should be single mothers like the UK.

Get pregnant and have a child if you cannot find a man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by kingyakos: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Woman your main purpose in life was not to get married and have kids, even if the world might mock u. Know God, Love him and Serve him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by vickydevoka(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:

It Leads to depression that's all I can say
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Evilblackman(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:
There's more to life than marriage and kids. Why subjecting yourself to unecessary tears, pressure and sorrow cause you ain't married? Common.

What else matters
Being lonely is not nice you know
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
kay29000:

Exactly. I remember when Linda Ikeji got pregnant and when the guy didn't want the kid, she said she had to have him, cos she was 37 at the time, and said her chances of having another kid was very slim as she was getting closer to 40. So, even though her boyfriend at the time didn't want her to have the baby, she went ahead to have it. Females are only hotcake from 18-27...from 28, they start to lose value in the dating world.

There are women getting married over 40. Kamala Harris, Sinach.

I don't know how you people have concluded that men can marry at 50 and women can't. The good news is that you can't dictate these things, and if it's not your preference, there's another man comfortable with it.

It's not as if the value of a 40 year old man is high top the teenagers he's targeting, asides the money he might have to offer them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Haydens: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You see? This has always been my fear. rushing in and rushing out.

Now I may trust myself to make it work against all odds but you never know with the other person If they'll be willing to make it work.

With the kind of human beings around these days, it's not encouraging to me at all.

I like my space and peace of mind.
Okay keep on making an abject complain. grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by bigpicture001: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Nice.. sometimes people tend to care about what the society thinks than their own happiness. I don't see anything bad in having children without getting married as long as they can be catered for

Guy! u guys shod stop talking marriage down...

Marriage is important but maybe not necessary, we all need someone to love us and be with us...someone to spend time witg as we age,someone who wouldn't giv up on us...someone who will always be sure to be there.....now thats why we marry,

Procreation is another good reason.....we almost need partners, weather as gay,straight etc..everyone needs someone to love them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by bonnyhope: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
As if they will coordinate themselves if they eventually marry

Shmmm.....m

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:
There's more to life than marriage and kids. Why subjecting yourself to unecessary tears, pressure and sorrow cause you ain't married? Common.

Guy shut up the post is for women.

Talkative
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by NeckingNgulping(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
garriAndsugar:

How did you know I was directing that message to you. The only man that will be okay for you will be the one you will mould for yourself.. so look for the nearest clay and mould your ideal man.
Don't go and get pregnant or adopt a child you think time is running slow.

grin grin
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Cmanforall: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kewtt:
Let's talk guy is looking for something...

I know a pretty lady is that situation, and she has a very good job in PH. Seems some Nigerian guys find it difficult to ask ladies with flashy cars out?

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
And when men finally get married to them, they will frustrate the hell out of their lives

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Marriage Has Finally Ended / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.