Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) (67523 Views)

Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Lashist(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
cocolacec:

Yorubaland contribute more to the Nigerian state than your Niger delta oil.You can say that for the Hausas and Igbo.
That's an argument for learned people. You personally, what do you contribute to yoruba land because it seems you contribute nuisance here so well and would probably be useless in real life. What business do you have? Who and who have you empowered?? Thats what you should be bragging with and not yorubaland is the biggest in the world...yorubaland can be the biggest in the whole wide world and you will still remain very useless. Instead of you to develop yourself so you can relate with your bragging, you choose to remain useless and be bragging with your tribe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Cmanforall: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Jeremyah115(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
press9jatv:

http://citymirrornews.com/news/2022/14/ooni-of-ife-oba-ogunwusi-finally-marries-fourth-wife-set-to-marry-5th-and-6th/

Follow The Link Below To Chat *BOLT EL COMMERCIO*
https:///+2348078202341

We Buy Bitcoins | USDT | AltCoins | Giftcards | Digital Currency | PayPal | Zelle | Skrill | Cashapp
Fast & Secure✅
The Best Market Rates�
We Are Bolt⚡️
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by DonroxyII: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
LifeWorld:
These c**ts can never miss an opportunity to marry into wealth or royalty.

If na ordinary guy now, they will be dragging equality with a full grown man.
Ordinary guy should find his level or top his Hustles ....

Some meats ain't for small boys ...!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by DonroxyII: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
membranus:
This Ooni is too loud, and a show-boater, flaunting his wealth, influence, luxury and wantonness to all who cares.

But my own take is where did he initially get the wealth he is throwing around, being not from a rich background?
Salary, Contracts, Donations, Royalties... e much!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Allisgud: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You don’t have to be a crowned prince to achieve it.
With money and power you can also do it as an ordinary man.
Even small wiz and davido are busy catching girls like fish.
I mean without the wives beafing each other like family conflict
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by mabea: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pierocash:
But is it a must that traditional rulers must have more than one wife?:
Trust me it has more to do with rituals than it is with marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by shegra58: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Niger Delta oil funding some people's lascivious desires.
don't be silly,everything no be Niger Delta oil Gold plenty for Ife as well if you don't know tongue
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by DonroxyII: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Allisgud:
I mean without the wives beafing each other like family conflict
That one na normal thing even in monogamy couples beef even communal issues ....

That house is now like a country with many States .. Ooni is their president ...

His sense of Judgements and Maturities will determine the Stabilisations Enjoined in that House.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by CaptMarvel(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Woow.
Naomi missed out cry
Naomi where are youuuuu
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Evilblackman(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Men don’t degrade women
Women degrade women
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by myami: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
kay29000:

I don't support this, but I can say the theory is true. I have two girlfriends right now... They both know each other, so it is not like I'm hiding one from the other. Yeah, it is a complicated situation, but they're both okay with it... And I must say, the first one calm down after I got the second girl. This theory is really true, but as I said, I don't support anyone having two wives sha, but I get why some men marry two wives.
spare me one of your girlfriends as brothers keeper. I promise i wont fùck up. I'm an honest man.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by treatise: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
9gerian:
I was still a student when, during a ride back to school, a taxi driver told me how it took a second wife to reign in the excesses of his first wife who had given him hell only up to the point he took another wife.

Afterwards, the woman (first wife) became very reasonable and humane to his utmost surprise he narrated. He came to the conclusion that most women are only reasonable when in competition with others.

That was when I managed to reduce being overly Judgmental towards all men who took more wives.

Some women (not all) are by themselves incapable of being reasonable with their husbands until they have some form of legitimate (another wife’s) competition in their homes.

Very apt.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Evilblackman(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Cmanforall:

This one is abusing power more than Buhari

Its part of the culture rest
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by akbonus: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
cocolacec:

Yorubaland contribute more to the Nigerian state than your Niger delta oil.You can say that for the Hausas and Igbo.
YOU MUST BE VERY DULL,NIGER DELTA IS FEEDING THE ENTIRE NIGERIA AND EVN THE BUHARI FULANI NIGER,SO STOP BEING FOOLISH,OR IS IT THE RITUAL KILLING THAT THE SADWASTE IS USING TO CONTRIBUTE MORE THAN NIGER-DELTA?IF YOU DO CONTRIBUTE A DIME AS YOU HAVE SAID,WHY THEN ARE YOU AFRAID TO BREAK OUT OF NIGERIA.THE NORTH AND THE WEST ARE JUST CONSUMING,AND NOT CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING RATHER DESTROYING THE NATION WITH THEIR SLAVE/MASTER MENTALITY.THE NIGER-DELTA,SOUTH EAST,NORTH CENTRAL AND A FEW FARMERS IN THE UP NORTH ARE THE ONES TAKING CARE OF THIS NATION YET THEY ARE THEY WORSE HIT WITH MARGINALISATION.ALL THAT IS GOING TO CHANGE SOON.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by IamMobisola(f): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
detectivejones:
Nigerian kings and women are 5&6. The funny thing is that he'll still have side chicks abi ducks
That’s because women are the Prize, Lol
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by IamMobisola(f): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
kay29000:

I don't support this, but I can say the theory is true. I have two girlfriends right now... They both know each other, so it is not like I'm hiding one from the other. Yeah, it is a complicated situation, but they're both okay with it... And I must say, the first one calm down after I got the second girl. This theory is really true, but as I said, I don't support anyone having two wives sha, but I get why some men marry two wives.
Hope you would also be okay if both girlfriends are sleeping with other guys? Make everybody dey happy dey go
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by KaluwisxPRO: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
cocolacec:

So why not champion oduduwa republic so that Biger Deltans can drink their Oil? Abi Oni no get balls…??
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by kay29000(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
IamMobisola:

Hope you would also be okay if both girlfriends are sleeping with other guys? Make everybody dey happy dey go

Yes. I have no problem with that.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Yankee101: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Very irresponsible man
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by IamMobisola(f): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
kay29000:

Yes. I have no problem with that.
Good.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by detectivejones: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
DonroxyII:
Na who dem catch be thief ... Most in Authorities have side chicks all over the world.

Na Hotel attendants and Secretary know how e Tey dey go!
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by ussv: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
This man might marry even more before old age. Libido at work

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by nedekid: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Is as if kitten has being hungering this guy since.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by MufasaLion: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Useless kings with useless lifestyle. Living large in a community of poverty, bad roads, etc.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Evilblackman(m): 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Prodigy100:
He is a deity,he is using them for ritual.
Lies
He’s just doing it because he can and it’s culture
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Okostan(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Helo follow nairaland am begging for a job in abuja,am a graduate with hnd in banking and finance please help me. Depression is really killing me i hardly eat or pay my bills due to am not engaged.
Please if any one can help me i will appreciate.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by purehustle101(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Na poor man dey complain woman break him heart...if she leaves marry two extra, life shouldn't be too serious. Always be serious about making more money.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by ViceGovernor: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
LawMan44:
shocked

The Ooni wants to continue from where the Late Alafin Adeyemi stopped.
This is the comment I've been looking for grin grin grin
I just had a feeling he's trying to score more goals than Alaafin

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by ViceGovernor: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Prodigy100:
He is a deity,he is using them for ritual.
Sure thing most of the wealthiest men in Ife na ritualist and Oni is at the top of that list
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Fiscus105(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
DonroxyII:
She would be grateful she left no many Women Can handle the intricacies of Polygamy.

Polygamy is sweet to the extent of Mental Capabilities and Capacities of the Husband and Abilities to Administer Equities and Equalities!

No be Joke!

At bolded, that's why I said she will learn in hard way. Naomi, a regional envagelist cum gospel singer at age 25 went down to marry a potential poligamist and idol worshiper.

...... infact, woman can turn to slave/goat if they meet famous and rich guy......
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ojaja II congratulations to you Your Majesty. I like this guy too much, like his Dad he has extended hand of friendship to Urhobo nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Abobaku" Of Ife Kingdom Is Currently On The Run #lol / Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.