Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? (35435 Views)

Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Stanislause94: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Announced3:
I'm a serving Corp member.. still single but I spent #2,200 per week in Benue grin
you no Dey eat?
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Elly1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pending on your area
I have 3 kids, wife and awaiting,
Mine is 17 to 20 but most times I have some items that can last months
For truth, we can’t do anything, but God.

Let no one else tell you is difficult, cut your spendings, it works like wow

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by romenna: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Demigod22:
I guess those of us that are yet to have kids should learn from this thread and plan our lives well.
if u r single, focus on leaving naija or get a steady source of income and make sure ur partner is not a jobless person if not, u go catch witch tire

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by BATified2023: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lionnation:
this is the reason why the north is using our destinies to drink garri, ask my how, we in the south due to economic situations caused by our leaders mostly from the north we tend to reduce our child bearing rate in other to maintain our sanity, thereby reducing our population, where as the north don't believe in any child reduction mechanisms despite growing poverty rate in that region, they said children are from god that God will take care of them thereby having population higher than the south, during elections these people are the ones to vote and will only want to vote a northerner through brainwashing, and the same northern empty headed person will keep ruling us more and more into poorverty
u are only seeing it from d angle of election n not good life n education

A southerner wants good life n education for his children n it doesn’t come cheap but a northerner doesn’t care

Can u allow your children to do almajiri?
A northerner don’t care so that’s d difference

4 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by BATified2023: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
wallarwallar:

D way people lie on dis forum hen.. Na every week u dey pay 4 gotv maka why? U, Ur wife and one kid go finish 3400 rice within a week wen no be say na only rice na dey eat 10k fuel for a week na uber u dey do abi no be to go work and come bak.. 5k fuel na house na dey work ni and pepper 2k for a week na dey drink pepper for na House
me self just look away

Ikedc…..10k per week oooo

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by dinoescobar(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Please married men tell us the truth because it is now I know that marriage is no child's play.

Mine is 20k but sometimes when there is no money we dey manage anyhow anyhow ooo.

I'm married with 2 kids, averagely I spend 4500 everyday
breakfast - Bread -700
milk -250 (hollandia evap)
milo - 240 (3 sachets)
3 in 1 coffee - 100

snacks for school - Ribena (2) 200
biscuit (2) 100
Food for break -700

Drop 2000 for afternoon food/dinner with madam

200 transport to work and back except Saturdays and Sundays

This totals N4490 daily.

May heaven help and bless the works of our hands, some people will say why don't you buy bulk?
Where is the money?, when salary no reach 50k but one way or the other man must survive.

God bless the Fathers out there because its not easy.

12 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by ModCaller: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Efuaye:
I spend an approximate of 30k weekly, and na manage ooh!
Eggs in place of chicken,
Pap in place of Oats, etc.

Wisdom is profitable to direct

You dey chop egg.

Continue eating your future. I bet una dey chop bread and butter too
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Alexiiydon: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
See amount everybody Dey spend una come talk say buhari govt no good I bet many will spend 3k weekly if that flat head nigga mistakenly win the election
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by seanwilliam(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
skedman:
just one kid
My weekly expenses

Ikedc 10,000
Gotv. 3000
Generator fuel 5000
Food
Rice. 3400
Pepper 2000
Chicken 5,000
Pure water 750
Transport fare wife 2500
Car fuel. 10,000
Biscuit and caprizone 500
Total. 37150
na every week be your gotv sub?

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by king1250: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
150k weekly and 600k monthly
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Stanislause94: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
cooooooks:
People like to lie in Nigeria.

its no lies, e be like say you still Dey chop mama thank you

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by abisola85: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
My husband drop 15k weekly desperate the fact that we have food stuff at home with 3kids, my personal money they suffer am. Am just fed up, it's not been easy for married couples

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Matthew2925(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
I have 2 kids and i spend nothing less than 1 million a day.
One million indeed.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Lionnation: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
BATified2023:
u are only seeing it from d angle of election n not good life n education

A southerner wants good life n education for his children n it doesn’t come cheap but a northerner doesn’t care

Can u allow your children to do almajiri?
A northerner don’t care so that’s d difference
I guess your brain is too small to comprehend what wrote there, go back and read again am not talking about election, am telling you why you are doing what you are doing, we will keep doing it till we stop bearing children not knowing where our problem is coming from
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by achimendy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
I have 2 kids and i spend nothing less than 1 million a day.

This must be dangote cousin.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Curious345: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Announced3:
I'm a serving Corp member.. still single but I spent #2,200 per week in Benue grin
do you eat locust and termites ?
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by toxtimmy: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Some people are very challenged in reality so everything is a joke to them...ignore them and that's the only way to keep the quiet.

tolufase:

Are you related to Lie Muhammmed? I'm not curious but just asking.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Curious345: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
dinoescobar:

I'm married with 2 kids, averagely I spend 4500 everyday
breakfast - Bread -700
milk -250 (hollandia evap)
milo - 240 (3 sachets)
3 in 1 coffee - 100

snacks for school - Ribena (2) 200
biscuit (2) 100
Food for break -700

Drop 2000 for afternoon food/dinner with madam

200 transport to work and back except Saturdays and Sundays

This totals N4490 daily.

May heaven help and bless the works of our hands, some people will say why don't you buy bulk?
Where is the money?, when salary no reach 50k but one way or the other man must survive.

God bless the Fathers out there because its not easy.

Charlie, e be things .....

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Curious345: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
I spend 20k daily
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
wallarwallar:

D way people lie on dis forum hen.. Na every week u dey pay 4 gotv maka why? U, Ur wife and one kid go finish 3400 rice within a week wen no be say na only rice na dey eat 10k fuel for a week na uber u dey do abi no be to go work and come bak.. 5k fuel na house na dey work ni and pepper 2k for a week na dey drink pepper for na House

No dey mind all these social media people.

Even those of us wey dey buy food in bulk sef no dey consume like that.

At some points, I dey get like 10 bags of rice in my store, a bag of garri, oils comes in gallons/big rubbers, more than 50 tubers of yam, and at some points 100 tubers of yams etc in my store.
And I can say in my house we don't consume food like that nigga you quoted claim he does.

Maybe it is because morning, afternoon are always spent in the shop doing business except on Sundays and restricted days like election days.

Don't mind them, na that gotv and fuel own burst him lie. cheesy grin
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by michoim(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Michelle70:
20k for a whole family?

Cos as a single guy, i spend 70-80k monthly.

Please someone shu take me out of this cursed Rivers state.
the difference is yours is monthly while his is weekly ...
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Olaolex: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Demigod22:
I guess those of us that are yet to have kids should learn from this thread and plan our lives well.
If only things do not get worse before then. As in the rate things are being inflated everyday, only God can help us.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by seanwilliam(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
mastermaestro:

Your analysis is the most sincere and legit. Others were just focused on food and food even when the topic says ' running ' your home.
you’re right jare.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by ovundakelvin(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Am suppose when people don’t take things seriously
How on earth will u spend more than 10k in managing your family, more especially the single guys

I spend At least 7k weekly
Let me explain
Morning rice and beans 3h
Afternoon 5h
Night I can just eat anything let say 3h
Approximately 110 in a week x 7days thank me later

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by areeyor(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Please married men tell us the truth because it is now I know that marriage is no child's play.

Mine is 20k but sometimes when there is no money we dey manage anyhow anyhow ooo.

30k per week, 2 children and wife. Other things still involved
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by chukkystar(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Slynation:
I'm just hear to learn...But as a single guy, I Mastered the act of buying everything in bulk from my dad and uncle...

this is a Life hack few people know about. Bulk purchase puts You at more risk but the reward is far better. Those things will add price and the bulk purchase usually attracts discount. Storage is a main challenge though

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Hamiltonii: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Michelle70:
20k for a whole family?

Cos as a single guy, i spend 70-80k monthly.

Please someone shu take me out of this cursed Rivers state.

Because you're cursed not Rivers State.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Michelle70(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
michoim:
the difference is yours is monthly while his is weekly ...
I spend 80k monthly as a single guy and he spends 20k weekly as a man with family.

And u feel its fair?

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Rubbiish(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
wonderr:
no offense intended but I guess you are not a living thing
grin abeg no kill me with laff lol
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by DaGC(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
On average, I spend between 20-25k weekly in running my home and I ain't even married.

God help me
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by mexioni(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
I can't say cos I buy everything in bulk, from staple foods to meat/fish (cartons), provisions, oil, water,drinkd and every gad damn thing. Monthly sha over 200k is what I spend only on food. I got 4 kids

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by VeektawUtty: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
30k monthly just me as and my son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.