Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots (10990 Views)

Reply: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots. A suggestion to seun / Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2022
Sergio103:

This should not be something to take personal.

I can remember vividly when the cancel guy was wrecking havock on his antagonist here.

It was funny, interesting, boring and jejune.

Complaint were raised (mostly from westerners because the guy trolls the westerners a lot).

Seun acted accordingly and the cancellation issues came to an end.

Abi no be true??

Now we don't want the fake like too and It's responsibility of the forum's owner to put it to an end

There's nothing cumbersome or ambiguous here. It isn't personal but general!!
Hahahahaha
the days of gbegile boys
those guys ehhh
but Sèun have to disable his cancel button to stop them thereby tampering with his codes hence those guys actually won
really missed them ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Antivirus92(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Seun, what a useless headline? I knew you are almost an illiterate, the way you express yourself..but I didn't realize, you are also a coward.
a Tinubu bot spotted..

19 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Antivirus92(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t mind him

He’s beginning to fall for the antics of the igbos,people who believe once they hate u everyone else must hate u

They believe if they hate a father his children too must hate him,people who kill their own cos they have a different opinion
This idi.ot don leave seun and the matter at hand dey discuss Igbo people

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2022
maestroferddi:
You now appear to be coming back to your senses...

You are afraid of what does not exist...The misplaced fear that Peter Obi presidency will not bode well for you as a Yoruba Muslim.

Forget the noise going on social media...Peter Obi will Obi will fix Nigeria.

We can't be fixated on tribalism and yet we desire a working country.

Haba na! You are supposed to be educated enough to do objective analysis...

Obi is an IPOB candidate, a repellent bigot and a big coward to boot. He can never be President of Nigeria.

You are just supporting him because you are "fixated on tribalism".
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by omofunaab(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I have noticed the fake likes by Tinubu Bots. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to find a permanent solution to this problem.

I have failed to deploy the solutions that I have because I feel they will either be circumvented pretty easily or cause too much collateral damage.

1. If you have ideas, please post them here.
2. Please use this page to report any post that has a suspiciously high number of likes.

I apologize for the delay in fixing this problem. We will fix this and any other problems as soon as possible.

Regards,
Seun.

You are very weak and easy to manipulate. Smh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by FutureFocus: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2022
Seun, do not make your stand known to the public about any candidate in the forthcoming election, rather work underground to give even chance to every contestants on your platform,

There are so many ways to get many likes on social media, if members of a certain party creates multiple account to promote their candidate, no one is stopping other candidates from doing same, rather than calling one party out, make efforts to find solutions to it, any attempts to call bot out is only exposing the loopholes of the forum, this is boom time for social media operators, let them open more account and boost traffic .

What Jane can do, Janet can also do , this issue is not limited to NL alone but yours is to stop everyone from abusing the forum and that should be done underground .

Don’t let a candidate think you are against him or working against him.
I will suggest you delete this topic

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by PoliciaNLand: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Seun Ogun will kill you there...
Bloody illiterate and fool
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2 and 20

13 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2022
candidtalk:

Nothing wrong with his IQ. He is just a nerd. Nerds never really know much outside their narrow field of interest or occupational endeavours.

This is why Seun is incredibly dumb about politics and lack emotional intelligence as most nerds do.

It is emotional intelligence, for example, that will make a well-adjusted adult understand that Tinubu may have flaws but he is by far the best candidate when viewed in terms of the reality of Nigeria and the specific solutions she requires.

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
he's a common criminal and a useless bastard old hag brown teeth foolish nincompoop
thunder scatter his useless urchins
Hahahahahaha

12 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by maestroferddi: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2022
candidtalk:

Obi is an IPOB candidate, a repellent bigot and a big coward to boot. He can never be President of Nigeria.

You are entitled to your warped opinion but thankfully people like you are now a wide regression off the mean...

You are mired in the past and you risk being welded permanently to it...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2022
candidtalk:

let me shock you 99% of Tinubu supporters online especially nairaland are staunch bigots.
they're not supporting Tinubu because they know he's a better candidate but just to spite igbos and Hausas.

check their nairaland usernames and post history and see for yourself.
they never loved this country as they parade themselves but just love spitting other tribes at the expense of the country's growth and development.
Election to them means cruise and avenue to measure dickk
they supported Buhari twice even when they knew his failure is certain.
today they're rinsing and repeating the same thing.

while 95% of Tinubu supporter offline and other social media are there for financial gain and nothing more.
from Nollywood actors to influencers nobody supports Tinubu for the future of this country.
to them others can go to hell for all they care.

dear Nigeria youths it's time to look these people in the face and tell them enough is enough.
suffering knows no tribe.
millions of Nigerians are suffering from buhari they imposed on us twice.
it's time to stop these social media sadists.
be brutal and ruthless in approaching them.
let them cry social media bully.
you're fighting for your future and nothing else.
God bless us and may we get it right.

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless North
God bless South South
God bless Middle belt

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Amen

23 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Afamed: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2022
How can a man be easily manipulated like this?

2 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Eketem: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2022
This is a family matter between una BATISTS na. Settle una matter privately

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Conner44: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Afamed:
How can a man be easily manipulated like this?

Only you have made almost 10 comments on this thread crying about how seun plans to shut down your bot farms grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Period007(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2022
Fake bishops
Fake CAN
Fake Names
Fake Origin
Fake certificates
Now fake bots.
Must everything about Thiefnibu be fake?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by BATified2023: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2022
Antivirus92:
your father is the idi.ot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Curious345: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2022
candidtalk:

Best he sells to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB so they turn it into the new Radio Biafra.

Or better he sells it to TVC and make the governor of zamfara the CEO

3 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Curious345: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2022
Antivirus92:

I am Yoruba , but these BAT'istas > some people also call them urchins(and rightly so) are capable of destroying anything ..

We must call them out .. the real people who love tinubu ain't this toxic

8 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Curious345: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2022
BATified2023:
your father is the idi.ot

This is not need for this ,

2 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by meraola29080: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2022
Like for TinubuLike for Tinubu...
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Curious345: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2022
This is what a bot farm looks like .. they are so many of them in yaba axis precisely bank rolled by GAC.

12 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Conner44:

Neutral indeed grin
No let me change am for you o. Else I vent the anger of my debtors on you this week.
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by BATified2023: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2022
Curious345:

This is not need for this ,
so u believe calling others idiot is necessary right?

If u can’t take a grenade don’t throw the first stone,read his reply n tell me what u feel about it
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Afamed: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2022
Conner44:

Only you have made almost 10 comments on this thread crying about how seun plans to shut down your bot farms grin

Do I need to remind you that I dont engage inconsequential entity?
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by seunmsg(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Exactly, see how they're all foaming from the mouth. I thought clear conscience fears no accusation? If you know that you're innocent, then you have nothing to fear.

If you are sincere and smart, it should be clear to you that people are complaining about the politicization of the matter and nothing else. Who Nairaland like help?

If seun want to tackle bots on Nairaland, he should do it without the crass politicization. What exactly does he mean by “Tinubu Bots”. Did Tinubu create any bots on Nairaland? When the canceling guys were active, did we refer to them as Peter Obi bots?

If there are bots on Nairaland, they were created by various people for various reasons. Opening a thread to lie that all bots on this forum were created by Tinubu is stupidity at its highest form. This thread is a disgrace and an anomaly. We shall be here to see how it all ends.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Conner44: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2022
Sweetplum:
No let me change am for you o. Else I vent the anger of my debtors on you this week.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Conner44: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2022
Afamed:

Do I need to remind you that I dont engage inconsequential entity?

You’re the inconsequential one here pal grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Acidosis(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2022
Curious345:
This is what a bot farm looks like .. they are so many of them in yaba axis precisely bank rolled by GAC.

What's GAC?
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Curious345: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Acidosis:

What's GAC?

Tinubu behind Sanwo-Olu, GAC insists as controversy surrounds second-term bid
Kindly share this story:

Babajide Sanwo-Olu and Bola Tinubu
Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

• Only gov has picked nomination form – Lagos APC

CONTROVERSY has surrounded the second term bid of Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

While the Governor’s Advisory Council maintained that it has cleared Sanwo-Olu to return in 2023, it is not clear whether or not the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has endorsed the governor’s second term bid.

There had been reports (not by The PUNCH) that Tinubu had dumped Sanwo-Olu for another loyalist, Mustapha Olorunfemi, ahead of the May 23, 2022 governorship primary in the state.

Dolphins Basketball Team Honours Late PUNCH Chairman, Wale Aboderin | PunchIt Hurts Seeing My Sister In Pain -Relative Of Lady Crushed By Lebanese Hit-And-Run DriverI feel damaged for life, says 24-year-old lady allegedly defiled at childhood by uncle, dad’s friendWoman Dies During Childbirth, Husband Blames Lagos Hospital For Negligence
Efforts to get the reaction of Tinubu’s spokesman, Tunde Rahman, on whether Sanwo-Olu had the nod of the APC leader proved abortive as he did not take calls and reply to the message to his line on Thursday.

However, GAC member, 85-year-old Prince Tajudeen Olusi and APC chairman in Lagos, Cornelius Ojelabi, in separate interviews with The PUNCH on Thursday, noted that Sanwo-Olu had GAC’s support to return to office.

The GAC, the highest decision-making organ of the party headed by Tinubu, had mid-April endorsed Sanwo-Olu for second term.

GAC had in 2018 kicked against the second term bid of a former governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, which led to the emergence of Sanwo-Olu as the APC candidate in the 2019 governorship election in the state.

Ambode’s predecessors were in office for two consecutive terms.

They include Tinubu, who was governor between 1999 and 2007; as well as current Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, who was governor from 2007 to 2015.

Responding to viral reports that Tinubu had rejected Sanwo-Olu just as he opposed Ambode in the build-up to the 2019 governorship election, Olusi told our correspondent in a telephone interview on Thursday that Tinubu had filled Sanwo-Olu’s endorsement form which would be transmitted to the party’s secretariat in the state before the May 23 governorship primary.

Olusi said, “All members of GAC are happy with Sanwo-Olu’s first-term performance and we support his return for second term.

“A lot of our members have also filled a form endorsing Sanwo-Olu’s second term bid. Tinubu also signed the form. Any other thing is untrue.”

GAC member, the Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Mudashiru Obasa, did not respond to inquiries by The PUNCH as of press time.

When contacted, Kayode Odunaro, an aide to another GAC member and Senator representing Lagos West, Solomon Adeola, said his principal won’t go against GAC’s decision.

“Whatever GAC has decided is what they have decided and I don’t think my principal will go against it,” he said.

Related News
On his part, the state chairman of APC, Ojelabi, said though the party did not have a consensus candidate yet, no other aspirant aside from Sanwo-Olu had picked up the APC governorship form for Lagos.

Ojelabi said, “We don’t have a candidate yet. I only know that Governor Sanwo-Olu has obtained his nomination form. I have not seen any other person that has obtained form from Lagos State.

“The GAC made a statement that they have endorsed Sanwo-Olu for second term and they have not changed that. Asiwaju is part of the GAC.”

Efforts to speak with Sanwo-Olu’s Chief Press Secretary, Gbeyega Akosile, proved abortive as calls to his line and a text message were unreturned as of press time.

But Lagos State Commissioner for Information, Gbenga Omotoso, told our correspondent that the reports making the rounds were so because of what happened to Ambode in 2019.

Omotoso said, “Asiwaju is a member of the GAC and GAC, about two weeks ago, endorsed Mr Governor. What is going around is mischief.

“People are talking about this because of what happened during Mr Ambode’s tenure but that should not make them give Asiwaju the name that he doesn’t bear; I think it is not fair to the man. The GAC has spoken.”

Meanwhile, a source close to Sanwo-Olu accused Ambode’s camp of peddling falsehood.

The source said, “Tinubu has no problem with Sanwo-Olu. They were still together in Abuja days ago when their nomination and expression of interest forms were presented to them individually. It is Ambode’s people that are peddling falsehood.”

Responding, the Chairman of the Akinwunmi Ambode Campaign Organisation, Wale Oluwo, in a telephone chat with our correspondent, refuted the allegation.

He said, “The same way they heard about it was the same way we heard about it. The person that they said has been picked to replace Governor Sanwo-Olu is not from AMCO. He doesn’t work with us; we know him because he was in government and had been a PS (Permanent Secretary).”

When asked whether Ambode had purchased APC N50m form for the May 23, 2022 governorship primary, Oluwo said, “No”.

On whether the ex-governor had any intention to do so, he said, “The organisation, AMCO, will announce it. The organisation has to meet and finalise things and announce.”

Copyright PUNCH

All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.

Kindly share this story:

All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Tinubuadvocate: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2022
Why are you making false accusation.
RingRoadMafia:

They are undoubtedly the culprits. You also forgot to mention "lhordspy". These guys eat, shiit, and sleep on nairaland.
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Tinubuadvocate: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2022
It so sad that seun still allow this guy here.
Sergio103:
Concerning the option 2 you gave.

It's mostly on a known Tinubu supporters that we normally notice this issue

I will mention all of em unapologetically.....

Pandev.
Omenka
Seunmsg
Beatified
Moh247
Islandlady
Pakute.
Imperialyoruba.
Tinubuadvocate

Seun look into the above monikers..... maybe from their followers (bot may dominate).

The issue is not noticed on casual supporters but a known supporters.

But I wonder.....

Why do people who always flash this lines....."social media doesn't matter, it's all noise", now working tirelessly to dominate the media with fake pledge??
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Joniww(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2022
My eye just opened now. Chai

10 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Joniww(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2022
Sergio103:
Concerning the option 2 you gave.

It's mostly on a known Tinubu supporters that we normally notice this issue

I will mention all of em unapologetically.....

Pandev.
Omenka
Seunmsg
Beatified
Moh247
Islandlady
Pakute.
Imperialyoruba.
Tinubuadvocate

Seun look into the above monikers..... maybe from their followers (bot may dominate).

The issue is not noticed on casual supporters but a known supporters.

But I wonder.....

Why do people who always flash this lines....."social media doesn't matter, it's all noise", now working tirelessly to dominate the media with fake pledge??
this monikers sleep on nairaland 24/7.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Inland Containers Nigeria Limited Sign MOU For Bonded Terminal In Anambra / Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / Why Children Are Prime Targets Of Armed Groups In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.