Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (28989 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex / Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by mesac: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2022
yes why not
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by damola1: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2022
Why must communication suffer at the expense of sex ?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by gonkin(m): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2022
No try am. I did 6 months with one, 5 months with another. Any relationship without sex is friendship. Even if they wanna wait till marriage before sex, na konji go make dem rush. Sex is important. U see lack of sex in relationship causes trust issues. Thats when one will be monitoring the other and any close friend from the opposite gender is a suspect. So hell no

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by VULCAN(m): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2022
No correlation btw the Post and the Heading.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by kennyz247(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2022
even new car do need servicing for it's durability talk more of human

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Someodds: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes.
Yahoo yahoo dating �

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by gassbee: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2022
I tot sex in a relationshop was avoidable until i myself was involved in a relationship, the urge for sssex was crazy, u cant b seeing a banging body lying beside u with nice boobs and ass and wont want to touch

23 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by 4ward4: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

I believe those who wait till there weeding night have better home. Sex before marriage or during wil always end in separation. Most men abandoned Thier relationship whenever they get what they want from lady

Nlfpmod

Can you take a break from believing and assuming. Welcome to reality. Before,after and later after doesn't matter. Once the heart is somewhere else, that individual must leave the marriage.
The reverse should be the situation in your assumption. Men are goal getters and if marrying a lady will guarantee giving her body to him, be rest assured alot of crazy men will go ahead with such marriage. But getting married to a woman you have been sleeping with for me is seen as the highest degree of conviction and more likely to last long.
Successful Sex is a serious chemistry and once this isn't achieved in forever and Ever. Who will you cry to ? will a life of daily complain last for ever,without an awaiting divorce around the corner?

4 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Richy419: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes but it depends on the individual involved
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by chatinent: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2022
Even with sex, many don't last.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by AbuAeesha: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2022
survive or no survive
sex outside marriage is fornication!

10 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Wallade(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2022
It is very possible depending on both parties in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2022
The way women always talk about HONESTY makes me wonder how ALL LIARS suddenly turned out to be MEN. Meanwhile I have been lied to more by women than men.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by tpapi: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2022
Is only possible if d guy is impotent
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Sleekfingers: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:
Sex is still something special and valued. It’s still better to have sex with someone you really love expecially when you are legally married.

Having sex as a single man or lady doesn't really make relationship survive ( my opinion).

I believe that's Having open and honest communication is essential to a long-lasting relationship.

Therefore, Communication is the backbone of a healthy relationship, and it's way more important than sex. If you can't be open and honest with each other about your needs and desires, then the other person is never going to know what is going on in your head.

Source: Obembet

Ere kini aja n ba ekun se

3 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Belteshazzar1: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2022
The edge is really on fire

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes, if it's free of urgent 2k and incessant financial helps.

Shebi na communication, oya make we dey communicate.

Getting a "buffer OR shock(i.e Konji) absorber" for corner no be crime.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by TinubuThief: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
Why do you feel getting married will guarantee you sex unlimited. Like glo data.

Na lie ooo.

When you marry as a man sex will be something you will end up begging for. It will be used to manipulate you. Except you have alternatives.

You will pay for it las las
Very true
This is what I am experiencing oh even though my marriage never reach two years oh

8 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Ikennaford: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2022
Cannot
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by McStoic(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:
Sex is still something special and valued. It’s still better to have sex with someone you really love expecially when you are legally married.

Having sex as a single man or lady doesn't really make relationship survive ( my opinion).

I believe that's Having open and honest communication is essential to a long-lasting relationship.

Therefore, Communication is the backbone of a healthy relationship, and it's way more important than sex. If you can't be open and honest with each other about your needs and desires, then the other person is never going to know what is going on in your head.

It's a two edged sword. Genuine relationships that would last can be gauged by how the partners are committed to knowing each other first before sex. Most relationships which fail are mostly those the partners have engaged in sex and gotten tired of each other cos they have seen everything...

Being able to wait for sex means the couple are willing to know more of themselves and work things out..

12 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Zakarara(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2022
Why not my brother. You were surviving without it; until one day............

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Wallade(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2022
siofra:
Yes but not with the men of this generation. They are too perverted.

What about the ladies in this generation? They are not perverted?

8 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

When did you become a girl?
Abi you sef don be non binary?

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by fitinwell: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

Just like asking can you eat RICE without Stew...

3 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by doneback04: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Dating can survive without sex. It depends on the individuals involve.
Can two work together unless they agree?

Two people who are willing to abstain from premarital sex can date without sex.

My man calm down, a friend of mine did this with his lady, not knowing that the lady is sexually abuse my his uncle and this lady is a shy type that can talk what she goes through but sometimes he would call his my guy and be crying when ask what is the problem she can't talk , just recently when my guy got angry and told her if she doesn't tell her what makes her call him and cry always that she would end the relationship ,she opened up and him what she undergoes

Go for your type. It's a stupid decision for a virgin who wants to remain a virgin till marriage to choose to date one that has more than 20 body counts and got no plans of abstaining.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by kenodrill: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes only if she's a virgin.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2022
Wallade:

What about the ladies in this generation? They are not perverted?

Are you new here, you be learner?

So, you don't know that girl that you quoted?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by LadyExcellency: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2022
100% Yes.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by BlackMan6969(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2022
All thanks to satan & hollywood 4 normalizing sex in a relationship. & all thanks to satan 4 making Nigeria a copy cat, copyin whatever evil they see on TV. Sex should b in marriage. Kapish?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? / Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.