Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (28981 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex / Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Levels1(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:
Sex is still something special and valued. It’s still better to have sex with someone you really love expecially when you are legally married.

Having sex as a single man or lady doesn't really make relationship survive ( my opinion).

I believe that's Having open and honest communication is essential to a long-lasting relationship.

Therefore, Communication is the backbone of a healthy relationship, and it's way more important than sex. If you can't be open and honest with each other about your needs and desires, then the other person is never going to know what is going on in your head.

Source: Obembet

Very possible

Providing it won't involve requesting for money.

With this no cause for Alam.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Haymus007(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2022
Pwettylinda:
No
Fucking is the bond in any relationship
Speak for yourself!! >:
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Wallade(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Are you new here, you be learner?

So, you don't know that girl that you quoted?

Don't mind me brother.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by obembet(f): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2022
Levels1:

Very possible

Providing it won't involve requesting for money.

With this no cause for Alam.

Stingy man, must u get something in return whenever u help someone?

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Mamaafrik1(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2022
siofra:
Yes but not with the men of this generation. They are too perverted.
can a relationship survive without financial and material gifting from the guy to the lady.
Now let me see you in ya true color
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by adebayo675(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2022
It's not possible atall for this present generation we are in. .. Woman wants to know how good you are in bed or how big or small ur gbola is.. Man wants to discharge his accumulated sperm also..

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Dhury: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Botking:
No sex no relationship
no sex in a relationship is a scam . you will only realize how foolish you are the day you noticed she is ficking another G.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2022
Not in this generation of dogs and rats who lack home training and self-discipline.

For me though, I can pull a relationship without sex if I find someone compatible. Sadly enough, I can't find my type anymore these days. Dogs everywhere; both guys and ladies.

I'm better off without a relationship than engaging in premarital sex just to keep a man. God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by adebayo675(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2022
This baba is very correct oooo.... but that doesn't mean she won't have sex with another man.. woman can never be satisfied joor

But once I have sex with a woman.

She will do everything in her capacity to keep me.

That’s the power of a good sex. More powerful than “Love”.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
pyro10:
Tell this folks, sex is giving and no relationship will last without gift of any kind.

Yet una relationship no Dey last with all the knacking .

Marriage is now worst, relationship dey even last past marriage these days

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by bukatyne(f): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Can a relationship survive without sex? Yes.

However, for people in a marriage bound relationship, ensure that there is sexual attraction.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2022

Are They Married? if yes ( Answer is No)

Are They Married? if No( Answer is Yes)

Simple as ABC

Mr Learned
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by kunlegboye(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Why should young people disobey the injunction of their creator and be committing sexual immorality in the name of relationship?...You're asking if it's possible!...thousands of people who are ready to obey God and have the fear of their God in their heart are avoiding it...It's very much possible ,If I tell you I had a relationship of over 5years with my partner and there was no sex!!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

You said the truth.
The reason many relationship are breaking is because many are lying to them self
I like your honesty
Thanks , that's just me ...

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Not in this generation of dogs and rats who lack home training and self-discipline.

For me though, I can pull a relationship without sex if I find someone compatible. Sadly enough, I can't find my type anymore these days. Dogs everywher; both guys and ladies.

I'm better off without a relationship that engaging in premarital sex just to keep a man. God forbid!

Unfortunately this Z-Generation is gone:

I work as a Hotel Supervisor currently, And no day pass by I will Inspect a room without seeing condom inside the various rooms (from room A-Z) angry

But God will surely deliver Us from this shackles of Immoralities bedeviling this generation embarassed

Mr Learned

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by cooooooks(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Not as perverted as you.
siofra:
Yes but not with the men of this generation. They are too perverted.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by cooooooks(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
If your wife (or husband) ever tries to use sex as a bargaining chip, leave them.

Drop them like a hot potato.

Yugoslavia247:
Why do you feel getting married will guarantee you sex unlimited. Like glo data.

Na lie ooo.

When you marry as a man sex will be something you will end up begging for. It will be used to manipulate you. Except you have alternatives.

You will pay for it las las
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=obembet post=117628820]

I believe those who wait till there weeding night have better home. Sex before marriage or during wil always end in separation. Most men abandoned thier relationship whenever they get what they want from lad

All these your assumptions are not correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by tiswell(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
OBTOREPA:

Sexual paversion every were.
baba rest!

'holier than thou" attitude is worse.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by cooooooks(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
The key is to be loyal but flirty.

If your woman actually likes you, and knows that other women like you, she won't use sex to play.

Yugoslavia247:
When a woman sees you like sex and sees that you have no tendency to cheat. You will be sexually dealt with.

No man who has cheating tendency is manipulated with sex.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by cooooooks(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Oh? Your wife was going outside?

Moniya4Real:
Pls, help me tell them. I experienced this almost the in the entirety of my 12 years marriage. And it’s not that my wife was not sexually active….

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by pyro10(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Wety u dey write cef.
+
E be lyk knacking for marriage no dey evn sweet grin grin
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yet una relationship no Dey last with all the knacking .

Marriage is now worst, relationship dey even last past marriage these days
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by elderbros(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
That's the courtship part lol. Not actually doing the do
inoki247:

How many people come dey see the tear leather acquire oh....

And with the tear leather sef u can still test it within the premises and check the button and features to know which one your shuld go for.....
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Levels1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

No. She's not requesting for help on a neutral ground.

She request for help based on the relationship between us?

And as such I don't see any harm/wrong in me equally requesting for sex from her when my body system request it.

Remember she's asking for her needs from her partner and as such verse versa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by emanobis(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Can a food be termed 'good and sweet' without complete ingredients??

In as much as Sex isn't really primary in a relationship, you can't do away with it.

It cements a relationship together, renews vows, wipes anger and acrimony...everywhere stew again
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Medianna(f): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

The way relationship for an average naija babe is give and take.
You won't blame the dude!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2022

Unfortunately this Z-Generation is gone:

I work as a Hotel Supervisor currently, And no day pass by I will Inspect a room without seeing condom inside the various rooms (from room A-Z) angry

But God will surely deliver Us from this shackles of Immoralities bedeviling this generation embarassed

Mr Learned

It's crazy o. No more morals. Once a girl starts having breast, the next thing is boyfriend and they won't keep it pure. Straight up sex. SMH...

I wonder what this generation of parents are teaching their children.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Caseywilliams(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:
Sex is still something special and valued. It’s still better to have sex with someone you really love expecially when you are legally married.

Having sex as a single man or lady doesn't really make relationship survive ( my opinion).

I believe that's Having open and honest communication is essential to a long-lasting relationship.

Therefore, Communication is the backbone of a healthy relationship, and it's way more important than sex. If you can't be open and honest with each other about your needs and desires, then the other person is never going to know what is going on in your head.

Source: Obembet

Una dey craze ooh... As in we no fit dey wongoro wongoro as boyfriend and girlfriend undecided undecided

Which kind Mumu play be that.
Una no knw say e get some kind issues wey go sup for relationships matter nah better knacking dem dey use settle am

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by freemi(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Then it's no longer relationship but just casual friends. Sex is included in a relationship
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Fahvvy: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

I believe those who wait till there weeding night have better home. Sex before marriage or during wil always end in separation. Most men abandoned thier relationship whenever they get what they want from lady

MEN (well over 95%) DON'T LEAVE GOOD WOMEN AFTER HAVING SEX WITH HER....facts!!

So if men are leaving you after having sex with you, then know that you have nothing tangible to offer and thus you're not worth it at allllll undecided...

A woman cannot be submissive...
Respectful...
Honest...
Loyal...
Not a wh.ore...
Supportive...
Give great advice...

And then a man leaves her because he has slept with her, nahhhh....

But if na only billing vibes you dey give...
If you're a liability to him ...
Then you're not worth it....
No one wants to keep a liability long term...

Everytime...
"Gimme gimme gimme gimme"
And you expect a man to keep you? LMAO undecided...
Oga will just use you for recreational purpose only grin...

Listen to me...
If a man cannot look at his life after a year or two of being with you and see any noticeable positive difference, madam, he will eventually leave you undecided...

So please advice those women who men are leaving after having sex with them to check their lives and start offering something valuable, because se.x is too cheap to keep any man worth his salt undecided...

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by plantainbender(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
E say na Warri Johny Sins smiley cheesy

JasonScoolari:
In this generation, the relationship won't last up to one week without "Enough" sex...

Infact, some ladies are now hell bent of having sex immediately they agree to date you so as to check how fit you are in bed and your stamina level.

I had an experience with one recently, she told me pop and plain that once she agrees, we are going to get down a week after.

I had to tell her that I have been transferred to another State.... That one was not ready to settle down, she was just looking for another Warri Johnny Sins.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Ebifa85(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yes, if both are still virgin, no if ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? / Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema / When A Man Loves A Woman..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.