Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (28979 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex / Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by innobarca(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2022
EVEN MARRIAGE DOESN'T GUARANTEE REGULAR SEX .
MANY COUPLES DO NOT HAVE SEX ALWAYS

12 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by dukeaugustus(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2022
siofra:
Yes but not with the men of this generation. They are too perverted.

That’s not true. Girls of nowadays will see you as a novice if you don’t want to go down with them.

8 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2022

10 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by doneback04: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Dating can survive without sex. It depends on the individuals involve.
Can two work together unless they agree?

Two people who are willing to abstain from premarital sex can date witho

Go for your type. It's a stupid decision for a virgin who wants to remain a virgin till marriage to choose to date one that has more than 20 body counts and got no plans of abstaining.

.My man calm down, a friend of mine did this with his lady, not knowing that the lady is sexually abuse my his uncle and this lady is a shy type that can talk what she goes through but sometimes he would call his my guy and be crying when ask what is the problem she can't talk , just recently when my guy got angry and told her if she doesn't tell her what makes her call him and cry always that she would end the relationship ,she opened up and him what she undergoes
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by pyro10(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2022
Tell this folks, sex is giving and no relationship will last without gift of any kind.
Pwettylinda:
No

Fucking is the bond in any relationship
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Burgerlomo: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2022
4 where? E no possible grin
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes they say communication is important in a relationship, but people are forgetting connection. How connected are you to your partner? It's easy to say hi, hello have you eaten etc. But then, are your souls connected together? Even when the communication is down, do you still feel the need to repair the relationship?*

These are the issues. Work on bonding with your partner much more than communication, so that even when there are frictions, you still recognize their value in your life.

Cc: obembet

5 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by slimik: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2022
I swears, phuck and pay is talking!
Kdon2:

Seé who is taking!
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by faithfull18(f): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2022
With the comments so far, I SMH for this generation, I knew things were bad but didn't know it has gotten this bad.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by obembet(f): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2022
Vulcanheph:
No it can't... I once broke up with a girl because she refused to give me sex.

Sex is not food, this shows that u only want her body not relationship

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by IrepChrist: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2022
RenerdLiam:
I don’t know.

But once I have sex with a woman.

She will do everything in her capacity to keep me.

That’s the power of a good sex. More powerful than “Love”.

Just say ones you commit fornication.
This is not God's will for you

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Farid24224(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2022
Of course yeah...I haven't even touched my girlfriend...Not even once!!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by BarryH: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Dating can survive without sex. It depends on the individuals involve.
Can two work together unless they agree?

Two people who are willing to abstain from premarital sex can date without sex.

Go for your type. It's a stupid decision for a virgin who wants to remain a virgin till marriage to choose to date one that has more than 20 body counts and got no plans of abstaining.

U can't determine that, I have a friend dat was willing to wait till he gets married but the so called virgin girl cheated with another guy

4 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by taurusmena1(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2022
Na their type dey run from one god of men to the other at the latter part of their life
Kdon2:

Seé who is taking!
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:
Sex is still something special and valued. It’s still better to have sex with someone you really love expecially when you are legally married.

Having sex as a single man or lady doesn't really make relationship survive ( my opinion).

I believe that's Having open and honest communication is essential to a long-lasting relationship.

Therefore, Communication is the backbone of a healthy relationship, and it's way more important than sex. If you can't be open and honest with each other about your needs and desires, then the other person is never going to know what is going on in your head.

Source: Obembet

Sex can be gotten outside a relationship or marriage so it doesn't automatically or solely make it work or even define a proper relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Vulcanheph(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

Sex is not food, this shows that u only want her body not relationship
Madam calm down... The truth was that I really cared about her and I waited patiently over 2 months before I started demanding for it but she was just refusing without giving me any reasonable excuse.
I can't be in a relationship without any intimacy .
Body no be firewood.

9 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Llight101(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2022
YES and AMEN
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by obembet(f): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2022
fitinwell:

Just like asking can you eat RICE without Stew...

Yes

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by xristos(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2022
NEVER!!!!!!

Oh relationship u say..YES..but Marriage NO!
I know some marriages without a single sex in monthsssss

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Aguilar(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2022
It's same with a platonic relationship

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by bonnyhope: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:
In this generation, the relationship won't last up to one week without "Enough" sex...

Infact, some ladies are now hell bent of having sex immediately they agree to date you so as to check how fit you are in bed and your stamina level.

I had an experience with one recently, she told me pop and plain that once she agrees, we are going to get down a week after.

I had to tell her that I have been transferred to another State.... That one was not ready to settle down, she was just looking for another Warri Johnny Sins.

The bolded doesn't sound true

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by obembet(f): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2022
Vulcanheph:

Madam calm down... The truth was that I really cared about her and I waited patiently over 2 months before I started demanding for it but she was just refusing without giving me any reasonable excuse.
I can't be in a relationship without any intimacy .
Body no be firewood.

Imagine, just 2 month? Why can't you wait till weeding night or you don't want to marry her? If you truly love her, u will wait till u take her to the alter.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by RepoMan007: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2022
Relationship is a vague term. Coworkers, classmates, and group members are relationships.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by a2d3rew(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2022
My girlfriend always told me that ,I didn't love her, but even her parents know that I love their daughter very much, I love her, every night I'm with her, still never enough for this girl,
I come sit-down and think well, from there I realize that this girl want sex not the love I mean for her, and the strange thing that this girl didn't know about me is,I'm virgin ,with God i say this, I never know woman in my life,. And if sex she want, let the relationship over.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Kendo93: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2022
cheesy
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Konjiboii: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2022
It is very much important to have sex in a relationship, for me personally I can't imagine spending my entire life with someone I'm not sexually compatible with that would be a miserable way to spend the reminder of my days on earth, you have to have a certain understanding to things for you to see the clear picture.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Ambassadors: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Me i need sex as in even right now. Good looking port harcourt lady that needs a good sex with no billings can buzz 08034024022
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Veezy4u(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2022
Sex in a Relationship is like capital in a business. Is capital not needed for smooth running of the business? grin
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Heroicvic(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

I believe those who wait till there weeding night have better home. Sex before marriage or during wil always end in separation. Most men abandoned thier relationship whenever they get what they want from lady

You believe a man can get married to you just because he wants your body?
You're a joker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? / Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema / When A Man Loves A Woman..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.