Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (28997 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex / Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by mhaztakingshi(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2022
franchasofficia:
Can a relationship survive without money? Without the boyfriend or the girlfriend asking each other for money, expecting gifts from each other and spending money on each other, can a relationship survive not spending, not giving or receiving shishi? grin

Relationship between an adult man and woman is called romantic relationship and not business relationship for a reason.

Before you agree to embark on a romantic relationship with any man or woman, please be prepared to do romantic things that makes the relationship a romantic relationship.

If you want relationship without romance or sex, dear sister try business relationship or personal relationship with yourself or spiritual relationship with your god or God whichever you worship shocked

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by happney65: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2022
Wetin we wan dey talk about if we are not fucccking ourselves?

Abeg enough of all these questions jare

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by ekevwe(m): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:
Sex is still something special and valued. It’s still better to have sex with someone you really love expecially when you are legally married.

Having sex as a single man or lady doesn't really make relationship survive ( my opinion).

I believe that's Having open and honest communication is essential to a long-lasting relationship.

Therefore, Communication is the backbone of a healthy relationship, and it's way more important than sex. If you can't be open and honest with each other about your needs and desires, then the other person is never going to know what is going on in your head.

Source: Obembet

Relationship itself is sex. Qed
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by mhaztakingshi(m): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2022
Infact you are as good as a professor
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Harmless1b(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2022
Tell me more.. I'm yet to enter into a relationship
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by diogo23: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:
Sex is still something special and valued. It’s still better to have sex with someone you really love expecially when you are legally married.

Having sex as a single man or lady doesn't really make relationship survive ( my opinion).

I believe that's Having open and honest communication is essential to a long-lasting relationship.

Therefore, Communication is the backbone of a healthy relationship, and it's way more important than sex. If you can't be open and honest with each other about your needs and desires, then the other person is never going to know what is going on in your head.

Can a relationship survive without money?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
It can't survive ..

You said the truth.
The reason many relationship are breaking is because many are lying to them self
I like your honesty
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Praktikals(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2022
siofra:
Yes but not with the men of this generation. They are too perverted.
No big deal, but she must not request for money under any guise tongue

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by NoToPile: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by diogo23: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2022
siofra:
Can a relationship survived without money?

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by superCleanworks(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

Sex before marriage or during wil always end in separation.
Seun Osewa. once again I challenge you to include age factor as a criteria to opening new Nairaland accounts.
There are some topics that should have age limit before allowing to comment or even opening a thread on such topics in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Grandemperor(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2022
Ss Chrysanthus and Daria: African saints vowed not to consumate their relationship before and after marriage
https://www.google.com/search?q=chrysanthus+and+daria&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by obembet(f): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2022
diogo23:

Can a relationship survive without money?

Both party will help each other so there is nothing wrong if you give ur guy or ur girl money
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by OBTOREPA(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2022
siofra:
Why did you say so?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Zetty177x: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by africandollar: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2022
siofra:

Sorry o Methuseleth…and you have lived how many generations to decipher that?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Haymus007(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2022
siofra:
Same with some ladies too!

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Privatepart00: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2022
Only pretenders will believe the above
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by OBTOREPA(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2022
Pwettylinda:
No

Fucking is the bond in any relationship
How many guys will you Bleep before you know that any relationship not built on the foundation of Jesus Christ will crash land you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by OBTOREPA(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2022
tiswell:
no way!

sex is the true oil that lubricates a healthy relationship
Sexual paversion every were.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Haymus007(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:
no....

Can you pay for a car without testing....

Union wey go last go last wether sex before marriage or after marriage....
Exactly God bless you!!
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Danisaint112(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2022
siofra:

Not all please. Also learn how to use most or many in your statements it will save you some dignity and earn you admirable respect.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Dazeflow(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

Imagine, just 2 month? Why can't you wait till weeding night or you don't want to marry her? If you truly love her, u will wait till u take her to the alter.
I will say the guy took a bold step cos if truely the girl is sexually attracted to the guy as he claimed she would give room for the sex cos my dear 2month is not easy shows he likes her,good decision made by the guy....
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by benjatoba(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
Why do you feel getting married will guarantee you sex unlimited. Like glo data.

Na lie ooo.

When you marry as a man sex will be something you will end up begging for. It will be used to manipulate you. Except you have alternatives.

You will pay for it las las

God bless you for this comment

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by siofra(f): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2022
gassbee:
I tot sex in a relationshop was avoidable until i myself was involved in a relationship, i almost raped the babe

When I say nairaland men are animals now, you people will attack me undecided
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by diogo23: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

Both party will help each other so there is nothing wrong if you give ur guy or ur girl money
Go and tell sofira or whatever she call herself that relationship can't survived without both sex and money

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Betgold84: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2022
Pakam..

Sometimes i wan enter street for 2am day find woman..

Na God go help man from women entrapment.

Yugoslavia247:
Why do you feel getting married will guarantee you sex unlimited. Like glo data.

Na lie ooo.

When you marry as a man sex will be something you will end up begging for. It will be used to manipulate you. Except you have alternatives.

You will pay for it las las
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by kaywhy09(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2022
No, for sex driven relationship

Yes, for vision driven relationship
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by MrSmithy: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

This method has never worked in our Naija relationships cox majority of our ladies believe they must be taken care of by a man in a relationship and this has been the major reason why alot of our ladies are craving for a relationship from well to do guys?Pls lets stop decieving if ure not sex ready in a relationship dont also be money ready cox this is the only method a relationship can be free and fair in our Naija today. A relationship can last longer without sex and money...so if ure not ready to give or recieve any of the above mentioned pls stay single to avoid plenty complains.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by dazzlingd(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

Stupid post the God that gave u pussssy and prick doesn't know what he is doing abi
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Dazeflow(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Odebayo4010:

No,it can't be possible,how a Man will be marry and will be begging for sex
Brov it happens oooo,some men are experiencing this in there home o have them around

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes, absolutely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? / When A Man Loves A Woman..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.