Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife (66413 Views)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Ignatio(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2022
You're sick and disgusting

3 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Abemy(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2022
A month is okay, but not two weeks nah, haba.

And depending on your wife's body, she may be ready in three weeks, one month, two months, three months, etc.

Women's body reacts differently after child birth. The fact that she was crying and not moarning shows she was in excruciating pains.

I am not a cheating husband too, but I usually wait for three months.

As for the threat of returning your bride price, it's a fake threat, your wife can not accept it, just because of a correctable mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Maxlegend: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2022
You to you are gay. You to kill your wife

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Ffolksy: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2022
How do you feel comfy having sex with your wife in pain? That's rather selfish. Does her cry mean nothing to you?

3 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by TheDictatorNd: 7:26am On Oct 19, 2022
O ga abeg quantrol ya self nah what kinda barbaric act is that,

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by fasbat(m): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=Obavoh post=117642001]My wife put to bed 2 weeks ago.

My mother usually takes care of her but her aunty decided to come this time.

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home. Writing as a grandpa, 2 weeks is damned too early, it truly depends on the woman, it varies, but i recommend at least 2 months after delivery to let the nursing mother recover and have stamina for rigour of sex!
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Greattha: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2022
My thoughts exactly. Maybe it's a fetish cos i can't understand....but even at that, 2 weeks? And that has been the norm except for Aunty's intervention this time. Plus, his fear of being reported to her family means he knows somewhere deep down in his consciousness that it's not right. ..
Stargurl20:
Someone is crying in pains abd you still have the urge to continue with sex. It's well o

3 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by dhantey324(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2022
Jesus Christ... I have nothing but pity for your wife

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Danchibez: 7:41am On Oct 19, 2022
If this story is true, guy, u have a mental problem. Go and check ur brain

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by kaywhy09(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2022
How do you even enjoy such in the first place

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by lendahand(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2022
Lalami3232:
grin grin grin grin
Oga I'm not here to advise you or tell you what to do. All I want to say is, my fellow nairalanders, say these words after me: I REFUSE TO BE POOR IN LIFE
Na poverty dey make people dey hear when your wife dey moan or cry for inside room. Una wey dey stay "face me I face you house" too dey like fvck and una preeq go big like Mallam kettle

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if you dey poor for life nowadays, na your own doing. Oga/madam, go and learn programming and thank me later"
I want to learn programming
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Bahamas95(m): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2022
The story looks fake but if it's true you're the most wicked man in Nigeria....... Even more wicked than all Nigerian politicians put together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Mom007(f): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2022
eeetuk:
MOM007:
"He even opened his smelly mouth to say thats how he usually do... She was crying as usual... Can you just imagine? "

I am crying as I am writing. This dude only married this woman for sex. That is why people have said Nigeria has no government. No civilized nation would have tolerated what this dude has done to his wife. None! I know she is poor---leaving her with no choice but tolerate this nonsense. May God help Nigerians .
Him sef is he not poor? If not financially, then mentally and morally! Horrible horrible man. A few weeks post birth that your vagina is still sore, swollen, tender... I'm heart broken for that poor girl...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by LaSenior: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2022
Haaaaa you should at least wait for 2months Na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by folks4luv(f): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2022
One of those fake stories yea? I don't want to believe any human will be this stupid and wicked. She was crying and you still wanted to have sex with her? Cause you don't cheat? Are you a dog? She feels pains but you are gentle? Heeeei God!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by chatinent: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2022
So because you don't you wan come kill person sister?

If I nack you engine block for forehead eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by litaninja(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2022
2 weeks??
You too think na

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by penplus: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh! Ha!!!

Were you come from?

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by everythinggirly(f): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2022
Pity your wife, she's human. Two weeks is too early, abi you were sent to kill her? sad

3 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by cornelman: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2022
Aklee4994:
FCT at last
Konji Na bastard but truly it unfair to bang her this time of the period

No be konji be bastard but the man himself. Shey nah him d*ck him dey use think?

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Ybaby: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:
My wife put to bed 2 weeks ago.

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.

You are a very very wicked man.....but your mum is even more wicked because she knows how painful childbirth is.
mudafoka....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Aklee4994(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2022
Karmaisme:

FTC not FCT
Lol thanks brother
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Odebayo4010(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2022
You're the first Mad Man I ever seen in the world,so because of you selfishness you Wana kill Someone daughter,if to say I see you life and direct I will spray you with petrol burn you
Why can't you think intelligently,you supposed to be created like goat
Very disgusting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Mr man claim down is too early, why can't you stay for 4-5 month before you start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by babajero(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.
You are a he-goat. And I assume jobless that is why you can't even have patience for your wife to nurture the newborn baby in peace. That is the reason why financially and mentally poor men dey litter children everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by DevilSignature: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

konji wan kill u Soo oOoOO
Konji and poverty

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Goodmorning2u: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2022
It is because someone is helping you to take care of your baby, na so your preek and your brain dey think of nonsense, they should leave the baby and his milk plus nappy with you to take full care of him for 24 hours and then you would appreciate your life better.

You should be ashamed of trying to have sex with a woman who is still recuperating from Child birth embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

Who raised these kind of people? 2 weeks o. Haba. Actually you are very insensitive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Nairalandite: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2022
I couldn't read reality in this. This is more likely to be fiction.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by OblorOblor: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2022
Even at gun point, I wouldn't do it. Op nawa to you o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by OnonujuChrist(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2022
Oga try dey hold body.. na just 4 months na, even if e go reach sef. If you love your wife then you should care more about her pain and not your pleasure.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.