Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife (65568 Views)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Johnn74: 1:11am On Oct 19, 2022
Na wa o.Leave her body heal like two months . & try not birth again .Do family planning abeg. Nor be just to born. The kids deserve good life and good education to tertiary university level or school of nursing or college of Education!. Four is okay in this harsh Buhari economy. Dem suppose beat you with plank make sense enter ya head.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Emperor88(m): 1:16am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:
My wife put to bed 2 weeks ago.

My mother usually takes care of her but her aunty decided to come this time.

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.
You be werey.... something that pains her...at that period she should be the one to ask you for sex not the other way round. Why can't you have self control? What if you travel 6 months for business? Your are shameless. You care more about your own satisfaction than her well being.����

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Emperor88(m): 1:18am On Oct 19, 2022
Johnn74:
Na wa o.Leave her body heal like two months . & try not birth again .Do family planning abeg. Nor be just to born. The kids deserve good life and good education to tertiary university level or school of nursing or college of Education!. Four is okay in this harsh Buhari economy. Dem suppose beat you with plank make sense enter ya head.
TBH he is a useless man who cares only about his own satisfaction than his wife well-being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Emperor88(m): 1:20am On Oct 19, 2022
virginprincess:
Oga have concience na,two weeks is still very early,the woman hasn't even recover her blood and strength she loss during delivery yet you are already banging her at two weeks,nawa o,at least give her a space of two/three months to fully recover before you can think of sexing her.
He should be arrest for attempted murder. Something she does not enjoy, something that his painful but he only cares about his own satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by blank(f): 1:32am On Oct 19, 2022
UjuJoan2:

Nothing wrong with having sex before childbirth. It’s after delivery you need to let the body heal.

While you are having contractions? shocked
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Mrscarter(f): 1:35am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.

4 months?!. Chai. I did it a month afterwards n i had lotsa stitches after i gave birth n still manage am a month later. Felt weird tho

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by ddeola: 1:38am On Oct 19, 2022
Haba bros, just two weeks! Give madam a break now and hold body a little more. You should be caring for her now and seeing to her welfare and the baby's. Abeg no allow konji steal your common sense o, your woman na human being like you nau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by hustla(m): 1:49am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

And this one go say in be human being o
Women dey try Sha

Smfh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by eeetuk(m): 1:59am On Oct 19, 2022
Dude, two weeks after your wife gave birth, you jumped on top of her to have sex?
I am so glad your wife is not related to me because I will slap you in the face. You got no sense at all. And you probably don't have a job at all. Bush boy. I bet, this person is either Ibo or Yoruba boy. Two of these tribes have no shame at all
Shut your dirty and smelling mouth up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Baamivic: 2:06am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

wicked man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Mom007(f): 2:18am On Oct 19, 2022
She was crying as usual.... angry angry sad
If I call you an animal now, someone will say I insulted you. Like mother like son. It means your mother is aware of your wickedness upon that woman, she must have even heard her cries but kept mute because wickedness runs in your blood otherwise, if she had corrected you since, the rubbish would have stopped long ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Mom007(f): 2:20am On Oct 19, 2022
eeetuk:
Dude, two weeks after your wife gave birth, you jumped on top of her to have sex?
I am so glad your wife is not related to me because I will slap you in the face. You got no sense at all. And you probably don't have a job at all. Bush boy. I bet, this person is either Ibo or Yoruba boy. Two of these tribes have no shame at all
He even opened his smelly mouth to say thats how he usually do... She was crying as usual... Can you just imagine? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by EngGandalf: 2:25am On Oct 19, 2022
You’re making love to your woman and she’s crying because of the pain… and you didn’t stop…. Like what are you thinking man? How does it sound to you. It’s just sex.. things are happening o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by eeetuk(m): 2:34am On Oct 19, 2022
MOM007:
"He even opened his smelly mouth to say thats how he usually do... She was crying as usual... Can you just imagine? "

I am crying as I am writing. This dude only married this woman for sex. That is why people have said Nigeria has no government. No civilized nation would have tolerated what this dude has done to his wife. None! I know she is poor---leaving her with no choice but tolerate this nonsense. May God help Nigerians .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Danisaint112(m): 2:35am On Oct 19, 2022
hush15:

Even a month sef is ok if he can't go that far. The body need time to heal....

Medically it is advisable/recommended to wait for atleast 3 months. Not just that her sanity mattrs too. But in bad cases 4-6 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Danisaint112(m): 2:36am On Oct 19, 2022
lawallawal86:
fourty days is enough . three month is to far pity the guy too

Medically it is advisable/recommended to wait for atleast 3 months. Not just that her sanity matters too. But in bad cases 4-6 weeks atleast.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by galantjoe(m): 2:52am On Oct 19, 2022
2 weeks is too early,
At least 2 months by then your inlaws might have gone. According to gyno, post-partum runs upto 3 months.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by bigtt76(f): 2:52am On Oct 19, 2022
Use key soap cheesy

Obavoh:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Caseless: 2:54am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

I don't even know how to describe you - I feel like calling you an idiot, describing you as wicked and heartless or simply say you're an animal.

Some are not humans, but animals. How do you even get close to a woman who gave birth just 2 weeks ago? You want to make another baby or you even had condom on?

I pity your wife. She's married to a donkey. What nonsense!

How do you get your d1ck up at such thought and sight?

That woman would leave you one day because she'd realize you're heartless when she begins to hear from other women or her aunt takes the story to the village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Privatepart00: 2:57am On Oct 19, 2022
[/size]He even opened his smelly mouth to say thats how he usually do... She was crying as usual... Can you just imagine?[size=8pt]

Only a callous husband would want to have sex with the wife two weeks after delivery. With all the pains she’s passing through it is sex the only thing in your mind .
I visited a woman who just delivered, seeing the pains she’s passing through, almost moved me to tears in my heart. Here you are writing with no atom of human sympathy in you, concerning your wife .
That woman need to be far away from you.
Waiting four months won’t kill you. What sort of human being is this .

Cc : Obavoh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by lagonovo: 3:02am On Oct 19, 2022
Nigerians and nacking :smh:

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Ten06(m): 3:09am On Oct 19, 2022
If you are normal you will wait for 3 months.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by concho(m): 3:14am On Oct 19, 2022
Effect of bad governance. That sweet pot is the only thing that gives him joy in the present Nigeria

We will continue seeing news like this should We let any drug Lord or any Thief close to the Villa .

If we vote Competency and credibility , this pervert would have a job that would weaken him to sleep at night and aid him raise the outgrowing number of kids in his household rather than drilling his wife who just returned from her 4th missionary journey

Poor men and Bleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Peero1: 3:21am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

Why not give her some time for her to get over the pain of childbirth. Infact there's no how you can sex your wife that period that can make you to enjoy it. Be patient ooo bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 3:26am On Oct 19, 2022
all these stories self
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Joshman227(m): 3:34am On Oct 19, 2022
��
Aklee4994:
FCT at last
Konji Na bastard but truly it unfair to bang her this time of the period
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by NezzyMike: 3:36am On Oct 19, 2022
eeetuk:

Just imagine how small your brain is. An Igbo man will birth 4 children at 26 years? You are not different from the poster for being so myopic.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by virginchaser(m): 3:40am On Oct 19, 2022
The woman should bring her family into the baby's room and send you to another room. That is what some smart ladies do.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by jojothaiv(m): 3:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Starz825:
Obavoh...your name doesn't even sound Nigerian...
Sounds french from Benin republic
You lie not, the whole epistle sound like a non Nigerian experience sef.

Sometimes, some of us even dey avoid our wives during the pregnancy talk less of weeks wey she con born..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Patokegod: 3:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Follow her instructions and be disciplined for once.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by 43Ronin: 4:01am On Oct 19, 2022
That is the only thing poor people know how to do. Fûck even while the woman is in labor. Tueh!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by adedayoa2(f): 4:21am On Oct 19, 2022
I know that you know you're a wicked man grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Marrying A Masturbator! / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.