Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife (65570 Views)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by BRATISLAVA: 6:20am On Oct 19, 2022
fairygeh:

For the fact that your wife was even crying,you were not supposed to try to continue .
Selfish man
If you know you can't hold body ,go and buy all those artificial female toys to knack

This is evil advice. This is someone whose most affordable entertainment is his wife's body.

As a matter of fact, we need to see him post his e-wife. She must be Venus herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by fairygeh(f): 6:21am On Oct 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

This is evil advice. This is someone whose most affordable entertainment is his wife's body.

As a matter of fact, we need to see him post his e-wife. She must be Venus herself.
grin grin Venus herself as in?
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by cedricksly: 6:23am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:
My wife put to bed 2 weeks ago.

My mother usually takes care of her but her aunty decided to come this time.

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.
some of you are so addicted to sex that you do not even know what is right anymore, you just said it cause her pain but you are always gentle, are u mad? 2weeks!!! has her tear even healed? Like she is a form of sex slave etc... You need to start doing better and stop being stupid... At least let her heal for six weeks if u must.... Thats just a month and 2weeks, and you won't die being responsible...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by BRATISLAVA: 6:25am On Oct 19, 2022
fairygeh:

grin grin Venus herself as in?

We need to see if she's worth the two weeks impatience or if the troll is just trying to e-annoy people.

Six children, two weeks refractory. This is his only entertainment. And maybe it's his fetish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Mayeldah(m): 6:26am On Oct 19, 2022
5th child at 27 loading...

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by yetty247(f): 6:28am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.

Sho Fe pàá ni... Haba

What's am gentle
She feels pain small
I can't cheat?

You are just give excuses to wickedness. I suppose they should have allowed u enter the labor room to see what she went thru to birth ur child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by HRMK: 6:30am On Oct 19, 2022
SEX WITH YOUR WIFE 2WKS AFTER CHILDBIRTH?LIKE SERIOUSLY?ITS VERY OBVIOUS WHICH REGION YOU COME FROM!NO WONDER YOUR WIVES DELIVER BABIES TWICE IN ELEVEN TO TWELVE MONTHS!MAN WEY NOR DEY CHEAT MY FOOT!A VERY WICKED AND HEARTLESS MAN!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Emmani360(m): 6:30am On Oct 19, 2022
So you can't go a month without sex.
Some of us just don't reason beyond our dick, 2weeks and you want to start having sex with someone that just passed through 9 months of stress.
Sir you are a very inconsiderate soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by fairygeh(f): 6:30am On Oct 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

We need to see if she's worth the two weeks impatience or if the troll is just trying to e-annoy people.

Six children, two weeks refractory. This is his only entertainment.

It's like you don't know how some of you men can be,I am sorry but some men will knack anything once she has a hole in between her legs
It's not even about how beautiful his wife is or how he finds her irresistible.
He is just a very selfish,man who doesn't care about his wife,the fact that his wife was even crying and he added "as usual " vexed me,you can imagine that kind of mentality,so that means if the wife's aunty had not intervened,he would have knacked her still ,
Mad man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by treatise: 6:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Slynation:
Baba even has the guts to say "she was crying as usual" how do you even get erection when your wife is crying... sad
Drugs. His preoccupation is EJACULATION not love making.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Okhuadams(m): 6:35am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

Wicked man when you want to she was crying is that not enough reason for you to cool down Haba dem take sex do you and moreover she is still breastfeeding. Better respect urself or we return ur bride price. Ingredients and Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Akadombas: 6:35am On Oct 19, 2022
You mean you wanted to have sex with your wife that gave birth two weeks ago how? My wife gave since Sep.19th, December or January before I can go anywhere near her for such. Please be calming down, delivering isn’t that fast to heal sir. At three months

4 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by SaturnNick(m): 6:40am On Oct 19, 2022
topcatking:
Ahahn!
You just had your 4th child at 26.

Your wife is 2 weeks post-delivery and what's on your mind is "lovemaking"?

Dude, you need to calm down.

I don't blame your in- law. Have some sympathy for your wife.
How did you know it's his 4th child?
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Stargurl20(f): 6:44am On Oct 19, 2022
Deeprooted:
OP look for the nearest police station and tell them to lock you up.

I go come tell them why, tomorrow. grin
Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Babara1994(m): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2022
Mattsilva:
2 weeks Habamana bros.
Fear God nau.
I have stayed complete � 8month without sex when my had our first child. Not that conji no hold me oo, but wifie was scared , I had to wait for her until she's mentally and psychologically ready.
That's because your wife was able to communicate properly to you. I blame the woman in his case.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by becky39000(m): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

2 weeks after childbirth you can't hold your body?!!!

What species of human being are you?!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by na2016: 6:49am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

Baba, wait for that woman to recover. Six months isn't bad. However, that aunty over stepped her bondaries
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by severee(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

grin ehn call police na

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by olahero(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2022
Nah poverty make you dey bang her 2 weeks after delivery.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Karmaisme(m): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2022
Aklee4994:
FCT at last
Konji Na bastard but truly it unfair to bang her this time of the period

FTC not FCT

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by wizkidblogger(f): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2022
you no wan cheat but refer to kill her abi? wehdone oo

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by solufemiwa(m): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2022
You are nothing but a murderer. You really dont love your wife but s*x toy. Have conscience for once. That private part is so sensitive in woman body which could lead to non stop blood gushing out. You better dont kill that woman. Give her months break. I'm not a woman but a cool husband.

Obavoh:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by bizzibodi(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2022
How can U hav sex 2wks after sex,must U have sex,can't U take your mind off sex in this wicked economy you still have sex on your mind, at least 6mnths you cock won't die..
...I think hospitals should allow men to witness and participate with childbirth,see blood,fluid,plancenta everywhere,cry, shouting,kicking,peeing,expansion,tear n stitches for a year
asane man will not have sex or cunt on his mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by mrcompatriot: 6:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Konji grin
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Elsueno: 6:57am On Oct 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Da hell is wrong with u op, U supposed wait at minimum 12 months....Or U think say, Ur wife na child birthing machine.... let the woman rest joh....d way them they shout of pain & labor during childbirth supposed tell u say e no easy..

Control ur prick!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by cooooooks(m): 6:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Obviously a fake post.

2 weeks is stupidly early.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Father4all: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

you are a useless he goat. Why must you even upload her picture. It shows you are shameless

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by flyingdutchman(m): 7:04am On Oct 19, 2022
Not cheating on her is no excuse. Are you insane Two weeks I have three kids and usually wait for over a month plus. What is wrong with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Theoarhics: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2022
Use morning fresh soapy. It's too early no go kill your wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by SALLAM2022: 7:05am On Oct 19, 2022
Oga, you wicked small, two weeks? Am sure u will be having up to 5 kids already cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by biggie73(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Haba, wait for 6 weeks. Just endure it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Marrying A Masturbator! / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.