Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife (65527 Views)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Bigchristo: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:
My wife put to bed 2 weeks ago.

My mother usually takes care of her but her aunty decided to come this time.

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.
Foolish husband, you need to give her at least 3-4 or even five months before carrying your gbola there allow her to heal carefully, some men needs to be educated about this things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Elidrisy20: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Is not easy, one of the advantages of side chicks
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by BRATISLAVA: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2022
fairygeh:

It's like you don't know how some of you men can be,I am sorry but some men will knack anything once she has a hole in between her legs
It's not even about how beautiful his wife is or how he finds her irresistible.
He is just a very selfish,man who doesn't care about his wife,the fact that his wife was even crying and he added "as usual " vexed me,you can imagine that kind of mentality,so that means if the wife's aunty had not intervened,he would have knacked her still ,
Mad man

As usual grin

He is unwell. And that may just be his fetish, hence the number of children in such a short period of time.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Fedrams: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2022
Bad boy, abeg which state u de?.
Go find olosho de knack if u no fit hold body

Obavoh:

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by DeGLORIOUS: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2022
This guy is a goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by PrinceInTheNort: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

You are a very wicked, heartless somebody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by pannyman(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2022
The OP is just trolling people. This is all fiction. Even those pictures are not his.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Shameless pig, how can you have sex with a woman 2 weeks after birth, she hasnt even started healing, what pleasure do you derive from it.

You must be a ritualist. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Zeewirld: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

.... You are a wicked man....So you no want make she heal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by BRATISLAVA: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2022
SaturnNick:
How did you know it's his 4th child?

He's graciously announced it for all. He even had his picture on his profile.

He seems to be a troll.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Kirkman: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2022
If I get you as son-in-law I for Don comot my Daughter from your hands tey tey cos Na only to f-uck like an ogufe goat and born children like rat you sabi. No Good plans for the daughter at all except turning her in to a baby making factory. That's your sole aim in this life. You don't even think about the economic implications of having excess kids in this Buhari regime.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by hush15: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2022
Danisaint112:

Medically it is advisable/recommended to wait for atleast 3 months. Not just that her sanity mattrs too. But in bad cases 4-6 weeks.

I agree with you but some people no get that kind patience like this stud we addressing here and from medical experience, atleast 4 to 6 weeks like you said. Even sone ladies invite you themselves after a month cos even before birth, especially from the last trimester, they already missed being touched and sone men dont understand that during these times, you work with the mood of the woman.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Chinny024(f): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2022
You have a mental disorder... Which man would Bleep a woman while she's crying... Is there any element that differentiates you from rapists?....
God save our daughters from men who seems so selfish and only after their sexual gratification and selfish interests

4 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Rubbiish(m): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

The bold is very disgusting to read!
U mean ur wife cry anytime u have sex with her??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by jehoha696(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2022
Guy if i call you rapist no b crime,how do you manage to even have an erection while she's crying...on a norms once i chuck am,u begin cry or show any sign of pain,i don quit,4th child,guy for diz hard economy nd e sure me say naw 2 bedroom face2face u dey manage nd ownin landlord/lady some rent.., afta 2weeks naw Bleep dey ur mind..., guy abeg free style dat pussy till next year,d pussy no dey run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by gbaskiboy: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2022
In summary you are selfish, and you only think about yourself. Imagine she's your sister and you get to hear that her husband is sleeping with her after two weeks of delivery. how will you react? The fact, that you don't cheat on her is not a yardstick to use her as sex machine. Be considerate and get your ass off her and get something meaningful doing...

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Harmony92(f): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

Oga op I gave birth to my second child 6 weeks ago, my husband and I agreed to wait till our baby is 4 months old. I know it's not easy bt please give your wife a break biko sex no dey run abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by MansoryMX(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

You are a very stupid man. Them use fvck swear give you una for this country sef! People overseas stay weeks or months without sex but Africans Bleep like monkeys and fowls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2022
Tufiakwa. Some people are mad in this life!!... Poverty is truely an infection in this life.

As young as you are, living in the village it's only sex you can think of, instead of brainstorming on how to improve your livelihood.

Some women dey suffer o!

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Osobi32(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2022
virginprincess:
Oga have concience na,two weeks is still very early,the woman hasn't even recover her blood and strength she loss during delivery yet you are already banging her at two weeks,nawa o,at least give her a space of two/three months to fully recover before you can think of sexing her.
The man is just wicked, he should give the woman 6months to fully recover before thinking of sex. Him using cheating as an excuse is totally wrong..... It simply means he has cheating tendency in him already.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by abbeyfel: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2022
I don't even think lower mammals can act like this! Even dogs know when their bitch*** are still nursing puppies, how much more a man like you! I guess she's nothing than a sex object and baby making machine to you! I can't even read your story without having chills Guy you no try at all! Bringing it here even shows how pathetic you think. Are we supposed to give you a trophy for this barbaric act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by lomprico(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

So you can't have self control? Dog sef no go do wetin you dey do. Tueh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by francybod: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2022
So wicked act! The woman might get another pregnancy as 2 weeks still very fresh. I potty that woman and almost shedding tears. Khai khai khai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Midastorch(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

You are a wicked, insensitive and unfortunate bastard, who sleeps with a woman that gives birth after two weeks.. Brov, you shall rot in deepest part of hell if this your strory is true....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by francybod: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2022
So wicked act! The woman might get another pregnancy as 2 weeks still very fresh. I pitty that woman and almost shedding tears. Khai khai khai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by chrisifeanyi: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2022
You are a mad man. Idiot. Sex kill you there. He-goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by tabaralph: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

You are the true meaning of MOTHERFUCKER!

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2022
This is what happens when kids get married. Check his other post on his profile and see why I said so.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Guyman01: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2022
LINTUNE:
the guy is very stupid, seriously, I hate men like this..very selfish, it's their type that remain poor...why suffer your wife like this
That's why you need to pray and work hard against poverty, it twists the brain of people. He doesn't have anything to divert his attention, he doesn't have a board room meeting the next day where he has to come up with a solution to a critical task, the only thing he has for relaxation is his wife's Kpekus and that's why he has exhausted all his energy to pop out 4 kids at 26 when his mates are thinking about to live better lives.
This is why I dread poverty so much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by ofoka: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2022
YOU SUPPOSE FOLLOW HER ENTER LABOUR ROOM SO THAT THE TRAUMA WILL AFFECT YOU AND YOU WILL ALLOW HER BE FOR SOMETIME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by RillJ(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2022
2 WEEKS JUST TOO SOON.

i USUALLY STAY OFF FOR MONTHS AND MADAM GO BEGIN HALA

NOT EASY BUT NECCESSARY. THE FIRST TIME I STAYED OFF FOR 6 MONTHS. NEXT ONE BY 3RD MONTH NA MADAM HALA

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / Marrying A Masturbator!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.