Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife (65549 Views)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by OBTOREPA(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:
My wife put to bed 2 weeks ago.

My mother usually takes care of her but her aunty decided to come this time.

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.
Sorry bro, I really lack word to call you whether idiot or something equivalent. You want to have sex with a woman in pains?
That's wickedness sir. Please tie your prick one place until she heals properly and make sure you don't cheat on her or God will judge you nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Psoul(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.

1. You have to give ur wife more time to heal from the pregnancy stress. Her body is still very frail at this time. If by mistake any infection is bn introduced inside her womb, you guys will be in a bigger mess. It may even affect her fertility.

2. How old are you? You spoke like an underage husband.

3. It seems your inlaws contributed money for you to marry their daughter. Or they are the ones feeding you and your wife.

How dare your wife's Aunt come banging on your matrimonial bedroom when you are having sex with your wife. What gave her such audacity?
Why do u have to open door to explain to her. If by any means she think something is going wrong and she feels concerned, she should just stand by the door and ask if everything is ok. You just need to say "Yes" from inside and that settles everything. You don't need to come out wearing boxers with erected pen!s under it to give explanations.
She even threatened to take your wife away from you and you are already fidgeting. What kind of man are you my boy?
Go and start making money. I know that must be the cause of all these nonsense you are allowing in your life.

Meanwhile, don't forget to give ur wife more time to heal, for her safety.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by EndRape2(f): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2022
What kind of senseless man are you self,

You are very selfish and senseless

You even added is because you do not want to cheat, can you hold body for one month?lack of self control is dengerious.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by drezzyx(m): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2022
My friend will you go and soapy and leave that poor woman alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Is this your pic

Solution to your predicament lies in two letter

B J

Let her give you Mouth Action.

no wonder you get very dip pussy
see advice you dey give am to him wife way just put to bed two weeks
I believe say na ur type go like to dey collect long preek a week after ur child delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by aklion: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2022
You should be ashamed of yourself to bring it up here. Just two weeks you wan nakana. You are a wicked man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Bukolaberry(f): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2022
you have the gut to complain here, it's not your fault, yours wife allowed it before so you think it's a norm,
thank your God say I no know you, na oraimo chord I for use flog you for neck make your sense reset, after how many children your kini still dey stand anyhow, instead of you to start to planning on how to give the new born a good life .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2022
See fool. Na do polygamy easy to do. Only one wife, he has 4 kids to feed. So na 2 wives he can handle ba? because of sex? He should shoulder extra responsibilities in dis economic hardship. You are a fool. Imagining taking so much extra responsibilities because of sex. God forbid ur reasoning. I am sure ur father bleeps like a dog dat is why he mudt have had numerous wives because he thinks with his penis just for 10 mins pleasure
LikeAking:
Why polygamy must be encouraged...

How long are other men waiting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Danisaint112(m): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2022
hush15:

I agree with you but some people no get that kind patience like this stud we addressing here and from medical experience, atleast 4 to 6 weeks like you said. Even sone ladies invite you themselves after a month cos even before birth, especially from the last trimester, they already missed being touched and sone men dont understand that during these times, you work with the mood of the woman.

If they meet you then of course you have no case. The problem is a man forcing himself on a woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by splendidbaby(f): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2022
Lalami3232:
grin grin grin grin
Oga I'm not here to advise you or tell you what to do. All I want to say is, my fellow nairalanders, say these words after me: I REFUSE TO BE POOR IN LIFE
Na poverty dey make people dey hear when your wife dey moan or cry for inside room. Una wey dey stay "face me I face you house" too dey like fvck and una preeq go big like Mallam kettle

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if you dey poor for life nowadays, na your own doing. Oga/madam, go and learn programming and thank me later"
well spoken pls, how much does it cost to learn this programming and how long does it take?
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Donwealth25(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2022
Honestly....u re a beast at two weeks , haba fear God . Ur consciousness is completely buried , u shud find other tinz to keep Ur life more productive than spending all Ur time thinking about fucking a woman..not evn advised medically....very lucky someone like me is not within coz na to break Ur two patella as a beast on rampage to cause total annihilation...desist mahn
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by fairygeh(f): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

Wait.Did OP actually upload a picture of his wife's aunty and the new kid?

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Obidient4life3: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

You lack self control to the least.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Teymanhenry(f): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Two weeks? You are selfish. She's crying and you still continue? How long would you keep on doing this GBV
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Dumte(m): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fake story
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Shigobaba(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
You're a wicked Man, you want to kill your wife all in the name of sex.
Carry your nonsense dick go prostitute house.

Obavoh:

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Testimony1988(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Just be patient and wait after four months.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Lovelydaisies: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lalami3232:
grin grin grin grin
Oga I'm not here to advise you or tell you what to do. All I want to say is, my fellow nairalanders, say these words after me: I REFUSE TO BE POOR IN LIF

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if you dey poor for life nowadays, na your own doing. Oga/madam, go and learn programming and thank me later"

Can you stop using this photo? You have made me dislike it. An innocent picture of a (girl) child is what you are using to badmouth female children. Abeg stop it.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Raalsalghul: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lol, this guy na troll �
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by GloriousGbola: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
eeetuk:
MOM007:
"He even opened his smelly mouth to say thats how he usually do... She was crying as usual... Can you just imagine? "

I am crying as I am writing. This dude only married this woman for sex. That is why people have said Nigeria has no government. No civilized nation would have tolerated what this dude has done to his wife. None! I know she is poor---leaving her with no choice but tolerate this nonsense. May God help Nigerians .

i believe it is a made up story, but the story says a lot about the mindset of the poster.

women can even pretend during sex, that they enjoyed when they did not, or that what was uncomfortable was fine.

but for a woman to actually be crying - that is a sign that something is very wrong. for a guy o post this sort of nonsense means that he is
1) prolific at non consensual sex
2) a complete and utter failure in the bedroom, or maybe a dune who thinks it is by waving your prick
3) a phd graduate of the 'knack without mercy' school

3 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by SaturnNick(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

He's graciously announced it for all. He even had his picture on his profile.

He seems to be a troll.
Okay. I did not check his profile
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by a2d3rew(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Which kind man are u? Just two weeks,u don dey put penis again? Something dey wrong with u, if u no sex u go die? Stop that stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by UjuJoan2: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
blank:

While you are having contractions? shocked

Do you know that some people don’t know they are having contractions until it’s almost too late. What do you think happens when you hear a woman gave birth in a bus or in the market?
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Seyong10(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
Starz825:
Omooo
First of all, take down that picture..pls do grin

But guy you bad ooo ...
2 weeks
Na so your prick dey work?

Instead of you to put your brain to work on how the new baby is going to have a good life...you dey there dey swim

Hey Guy fish, you full of shit, man (no offense)

Obavoh...your name doesn't even sound Nigerian..
Your barbaric attitude towards your wife sef isn't Nigerian
we are not this heartless grin
You're bitter bro.. who told you he doesn't have a good amount of money enough to take care of 3 babies all together in his account

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by achimendy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

But you ma sef nawa o, two weeks small na.

Atleast two month is ok.

E be like say you like that thing well well o.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by joe120120(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

U don't have regards to humanity ,
Do u know why are on this Earth ? Go and find out.
Dog or Lion , u wish to be .
Ur wife just put to bed , just 2 weeks , ask ur relative who are female to advise u better, higoat.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by blank(f): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
UjuJoan2:

Do you know that some people don’t know they are having contractions until it’s almost too late. What do you think happens when you hear a woman gave birth in a bus or in the market?

In the case you mentioned, she knew she was having contractions and he still insisted.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by donsheddy1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Drink sniper as you're not man enough to run your home.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Starz825(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Seyong10:

You're bitter bro.. who told you he doesn't have a good amount of money enough to take care of 3 babies all together in his account
No ooo
It's not about being bitter or about money
That attitude is barbaric
You can give birth to a lot of children If you want but sleeping with your wife 2 weeks after birthing is appalling ..and she was even crying..he doesn't care ....
No it's not good...he should be thinking about other things not sex for now
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by drnoel: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

And you allowed her to that in your own house?
She crossed a line and you need to correct that
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Emdebby2: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lalami3232:
grin grin grin grin
Oga I'm not here to advise you or tell you what to do. All I want to say is, my fellow nairalanders, say these words after me: I REFUSE TO BE POOR IN LIFE
Na poverty dey make people dey hear when your wife dey moan or cry for inside room. Una wey dey stay "face me I face you house" too dey like fvck and una preeq go big like Mallam kettle

This one got me laughing in Swahili...lol
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Allwonder01: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Haha, Haba..two weeks is too early now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / Marrying A Masturbator!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.