Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,182 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) (38165 Views)

Tinubu Responds To Obasanjo's PH Refinery Comments: "You Are Not An Engineer" / Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) / Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by israel90: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yoruba is a tribe under curse

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by GeneralPula: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
ada9ja:

He failed...holy communion cannot be poisoned cos is holy as the name implies

Don’t tell me you don’t understand idioms?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Propsvilla(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Millz404(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
GeneralPula:

"How do you prevent a church rat from eating a poisoned holy communion"?

No, it's obviously you that doesn't have a high medulla capacity to understand what he's saying..

You should meet a learned person to explain to you in a lay man..

Rest make thunder no fire you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Kingfragz: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Lwkm grin...just imagine who wants to be president of Nigeria and some foolish set of people popular known as urchins or church rats as their master called them are supporting him
omo...bin laughing for like 5mins...what!!!!
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pext-oSL3rk

Arewa Interactive Session: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change

Bola Tinubu on climate change:

FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Leodeking Abdul05 Throwback Biodun556 Batified2023

Una see work collect grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by WikiGuru: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Man looks “High” to me!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by udele1: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
KGD10:

Your Unintelligible self don't know "as poor as the church rat" idioms?

Bunch of dumbbbbb miscreantsss.

Y'all don't understand Tinubu's idiom, even after he made short explanation? I swear Tinubu is far ahead of you Dumbbbbb guys.

Let me explain it explicitly for you Dumbos

Church rats are poor people while poisoned holy communion is the air polution that causes climate change. Hence Tinubu simply said you can't ask the church rats (poor people) to avoid air pollution except the developed countries can also help out. He even gave a short explanation yet unintelligible people still couldn't understand Tinubu's 'rema'

When I said Tinubu is in his own League of high knowledge, y'all thought I was joking.

Next time, let him use Koran to make illustration. He chose muslm Muslim ticket.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Softmirror: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

This has to be the biggest joke I've seen this year cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OF COURSE YOU GAT TO BE. IT SHOWS YOUR IGNORANCE. VENEZUELA IS ONE OF THE FIRST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD THAT STARTED MAKING EFFORTS ON HOW TO TURN AROUND THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF FOSSIL FUELS ON CLIMATIC CHANGE AT A TIME THE UNITED STATES WAS STILL ADAMANT. VENEZUELA'S POLICIES AFFECTED THE U.S.A.
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
LegendHero:
He gave the best response to the question.

"How do you prevent a church rat from eating a poisoned holy communion?

We are a poor nation, they say firewood should not be used, they said we need to plant more trees and they are not giving us money. We need to open our eyes and tell the West, if you don't guarantee our finances and work with us to stop this, we are not going to comply with your climate change."

"...we are not going to comply with your climate change"?

Are you this stupid in real life? Is it only the West that is feeling the impact of climate change? So your candidate is blackmailing the West (according to you) to cough out finances to him before he profers solutions to combat climate change in our own country? Like, you will wake up and blackmail your neighbour to give you money before you fix the exhaust pipe of your vehicle because you think he suffers the noise more than you suffer the polution and excess fuel usage?

I swear, if I be your papa I go exchange you for plate of Okro soup and morself of semovita! You're a glaring fool!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Sijo01(f): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
This man is normal than those supporting him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by MaliCampus: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu wife is the most wicked person on earth. she allowed her husband to be a laughing stock because of her greed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Greenscientist: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
udele1:
Just like Buhari, always looking to the west for money. He will borrow more than buhari for consumption.

This is why Nigeria needs Peter Obi now.

So if the West does not give you money, you will not know that deforestation is not healthy?

And I have noticed that tinubu always uses church to make jokes.

He said if buhari chose the pope as running mate he wont win.

Said speaking in tongues was inherited from Bible.

Now church rat and holy communion.

Can't he use Muslim Koran for illustration and jokes.

If they don't give us money, we will cut all our trees and use it for firewood. What a daft response.

No wonder he advised this government to print more money and they did. Today, inflation is 17years high.

What did u say this man did in lagos again?

He can't use islam or Qur'an. You're the ones that claimed tolerant not us. Deal with it.
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Millz404(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dapson73:

If you like go drink snipper,
If you like go jump into lagoon,
If you like you can hang yourself,
Any which method you choose is your cup of tea.

Asiwaju is the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Shame sef no dey catch you tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by QuikMedia: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
My Brother it is Finish May God Forever Forbid BAT Thing upon Nigeria.. Let All Vote Wisely Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

This Man is Old for crying out loud...He don try let him go take a rest. greed go before a fall, and That Fall await him , Nigeria is not his entitlement Let him go take care of his Health... 2023
Buddha3:
Omoh, Nigerians dey amaze me, I swear!

To think that inflation rate is at double digits, insecurity is beyond the capacity of the central government, gas is beyond the common man's reach, food prices have forced millions of people to settle for one unhealthy meal in a day, life in general is ultimately more miserable than it has ever been, all under the watch of an APC government that was orchestrated by the same man who's campaigning for the same Presidency in the same party, and young people are actually queueing up to vote for him and the party, has to sum up as the latest wonder of the world!

Dah! This thing na curse abeg! Nothing wey anybody wan tell me!
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by KGD10: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
udele1:

Next time, let him use Koran to make illustration. He chose muslm Muslim ticket.

Will you keep quiet?

As poor as the church rat is an idiom. Something elementary pupil knows sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by LegendHero(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Buddha3:

"...we are not going to comply with your climate change"?

Are you this stupid in real life? Is it only the West that is feeling the impact of climate change? So your candidate is blackmailing the West (according to you) to cough out finances to him before he profers solutions to combat climate change in our own country? Like, you will wake up and blackmail your neighbour to give you money before you fix the exhaust pipe of your vehicle because you think he suffers the noise more than you suffer the polution and excess fuel usage?

I swear, if I be your papa I go exchange you for plate of Okro soup and morself of semovita! You're a glaring fool!

Lol, how do we finance stopping people in the villages from burning firewood and planting new trees with the magnitude of loan and expenditure on our neck?

How many carbon are we burning in Nigeria and where are the industries releasing all those chemicals into the atmosphere?

You expect Tinubu to just give commitment to pander to the West, even when Peter Obi was asked that same question he clearly said he dosenr understand what climate change is.

Even the West themselves know Africa need help with funding if we are to embark on reforms that will bring about climate change. See below Reuters report.

How do you tell everyone turning on generators in the night that they must not turn on generators because of the excess carbon released without providing electricity? Don’t be daft and understand the dire situation we are in.

How do you tell us to reduce burning hydrocarbon when almost 90% of our revenue comes from the same. You are just as dumb as your Obi Pandora GCE candidate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by RepoMan007: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
Biden Ahmed Tinubu should be told holy communion is life and negates poisons when done well.
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Millz404(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

What is the symbolism in church rat, what does holy communnion connote and when poisoned does it stop a church rat from still eating it to save itself?

Again, you do not understand the idiomatic expression. I love how Asiwaju is taking you on an intellectual level that is way above your I.Q. It is quite telling where those with sub-standard education are more likely to be found in Nigeria and why they gel well with Pa Obi. Birds of same feather flock together. smh.

You are just embarrassing yourself, all the time you spent writing all these rubbish, you would have explained what he meant. Oh I'm sorry, what he said is totally meaningless, so you just say some more meaningless things in defense. Una mumu ehh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by perrychemical: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Eleken:
blunders have become his daily activities..
blunder today, tomorrow is to defend the blunder of today grin grin grin

before the election finish. omo not up to a month campaign

All these small small boys that just joined nairaland. As far as this question is concerned, this is the best response I have heard so far from any of the candidates contesting. They asked Peter Obi the same question when he came to Franfurt Germany, he did not even know anything about climate change.

Honestly, Tinubu is very intelligent. His brain works like first class product. I live in the west, whoever believe all these climate of a thing for Africa is on its own. We are not contributing anything. Tinubu is baba, honestly honestly. This guy brain is just too much. This is the best answer for this question.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by oviexcels(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
This man no dey reason normally again ooooo you dey interview dey tell interviewer say you no go reveal how you wan take work for them make them just give you work. ������ I pity Nigeria if this is the best a political party can offer her citizens.
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by rolams(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hmmm! And people will vote in next year election for all these candidates?

See meaningless response!
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Ofolete: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Housas especially the fulanies are indeed the owners of this country. Imagine how they summoned Tinubu.. chai!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by AyeMoJuba: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
nihinlade:
Abeg! What does that even mean? The statement doesn't even make sense. Keeps embarrassing himself.

Seriously speaking and politics apart, are you Igbo guys for real?
Are you guys actually saying you can't comprehend what he said?

Are you guys this daft?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Tapout(m): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
A colleague of mine said "The Major reason why Tinubu might do well as a president is because he answers to no one. He's basically a God father. On the other hand, someone with such personality might not be open to the opinion of others in his government. which is risky as well.

I hope the best for this Nation come 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by perrychemical: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Tinubu is very right on this and here’s why:

According to the United Nations Environment Programme, the entire continent of Africa contributes 2 to 3% of global green house emissions. By contrast, China and America collectively contribute over 40% of the global green house emissions. Nigeria, the largest country in Africa by population contributes less than 1% of global green house emissions. Working on decreasing our carbon emissions is important but even if we decrease it completely, it would have very little to no impact on climate change because we account for less than 1% of emissions.

The China, US, Japan, Brazil, Russia, Canada and Germany account for most of the green house emissions in the world. They need to implement policies to curb their emissions before we can see significant change globally and even then, it'd take years for the changes to become apparent. I do not like Tinubu either but on this point I agree with his sentiment. The burden of change is on the West and not Africa, talk less of Nigeria. Our president should be focused on the issues that affect the everyday life of an average Nigerian.

Building infrastructures, developing strong economic policies, strengthening our financial institutions, tackling insecurity etc. Those should carry far more priority than climate change.

I totally agreed with this. The best response so far. See, 100percent correct.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
udele1:
Just like Buhari, always looking to the west for money. He will borrow more than buhari for consumption.

So if the West does not give you money, you will not know that deforestation is not healthy?

If they don't give us money, we will cut all our trees and use it for firewood. What a daft response.

No wonder he advised this government to print more money and they did. Today, inflation is 17years high.

Omg shocked shocked he is referring to the Ondo church massacre
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by jutan: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
GeneralPula:
A wise response from a wise man..

Whenever you say something sensible, Pandora piggzzz always have a problem comprehending..
your brain is full of pap

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by sweetgala(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
udele1:

Peter Obi that doesn't even understand Climate change.

Tinubu is right on point, China and western industrialized nations are the major contributors to global warming, they consume large quantities of beef from their large scale cattle ranches, they pump out carbon from their vehicular fleets, use millions of metric toones of carbon emitting fuels yearly to keep their homes warm they have felled most of their conservation areas but they want the africans and amazonians who resort to some sticks of firewood etc to pay the price of correcting the damage caused by their industrial activities.

They want Africa to limit it's industrial output.

I say nonsense

Tinubu is right on point here, we are all already suffering from the effects of global warming we shouldn't be made to limit our industrial aspirations because of western & Chinese interests.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by KingsJohnson(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
GeneralPula:

No, it's obviously you that doesn't have a high medulla capacity to understand what he's saying..

You should meet a learned person to explain to you in a lay man..

Aren't you a learned person? Kindly explain what your principal mean or you still want to masturbates around as usual

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Amoo89: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pext-oSL3rk

Arewa Interactive Session: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change

Bola Tinubu on climate change:

Only Mumu will not listen to the end and understand the tinubu is saying before picking his statement out of contrast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by KINGS100(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Softmirror:

HE UNDERSTOOD AND UNDERSTANDS MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE HALL. GO AND ASK THE LATE VENEZUELA'S PRESIDENT WHAT THE UNITED STATES DID TO HIM BECAUSE OF HIS STANDS ON CLIMATE CHANGE. TINUBU IS TOO WISE TO KEEP WHATEVER HE INTENDS DOING TO HIMSELF AND NOT TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.

See this one! between this one and Tinubu i don't know who is the most confuse element. you think everyone is crazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Venezuela Using Nigerian Influencers To Wage Twitter War - Financial Times / Andy Uba: I Am Very Sure I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election (Video) / Buhari To Fight Graft With 5 Special Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.