Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) (38155 Views)

Tinubu Responds To Obasanjo's PH Refinery Comments: "You Are Not An Engineer" / Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) / Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pext-oSL3rk

Arewa Interactive Session: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change

Bola Tinubu on climate change:

"How do you prevent a church rat from eating a poisoned holy communion"?

And he thinks climate change only concerns the West. Such a disappointment of a presidential aspirant.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by OsunOriginal: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Intelligent idiom. My love for ABAT grows by the day. Its not by speaking big grammar. We can tell who understands by their ability to explain complex issues with simple allegory.

Uncommon intelligence is strange to zombidients. Tinubu is a thinker... he is in his own world. Always speaking in parables.
All zombidients want to hear is someone enumerating problems without proffering any solution. Obi is not different from his followers - dullards

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Tinubumustfail: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Olodo want to be president. No wonder all his urchies are dull

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by xynerise: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
He had to disrespect the Catholic faith just to pass his unintelligent point. Mumu. Why not use your faith as example. Anuofia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Juwonite(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu should be sanctioned, that comment is sacrilege and an attack to the christian folds. Christians don't keep poison communion in church. He should withdraw that sacrilegious comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Chrisvotel: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Lwkm grin...just imagine who wants to be president of Nigeria and some foolish set of people popular known as urchins or church rats as their master called them are supporting him
grin ;Dchurch rat?? grin
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
ada9ja:

He failed...holy communion cannot be poisoned cos is holy as the name implies

Dumbos everywhere undecided
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by faceland: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
He has a point but his parable is pointless. For example, due to the Russian gas supply problem, many European countries has resulted to burning fire wood to stay warm during the coming winter, so condition can make someone not to care about the environment.

Protecting the environment should be a collective mission for us, we don't need to tax the west for it...
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by proclinician: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Softmirror:

HE UNDERSTOOD AND UNDERSTANDS MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE HALL. GO AND ASK THE LATE VENEZUELA'S PRESIDENT WHAT THE UNITED STATES DID TO HIM BECAUSE OF HIS STANDS ON CLIMATE CHANGE. TINUBU IS TOO WISE TO KEEP WHATEVER HE INTENDS DOING TO HIMSELF AND NOT TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.

so it is international community that asked him the question? defender of the stupid.

you are born to be a fool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Softmirror:

HE UNDERSTOOD AND UNDERSTANDS MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE HALL. GO AND ASK THE LATE VENEZUELA'S PRESIDENT WHAT THE UNITED STATES DID TO HIM BECAUSE OF HIS STANDS ON CLIMATE CHANGE. TINUBU IS TOO WISE TO KEEP WHATEVER HE INTENDS DOING TO HIMSELF AND NOT TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.

The same nonsense you guys said about Buhari. How far now?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by ada9ja(f): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
Owopariola001:

Is what you just wrote an idiom?

Oga, rest.

So na idioms dat vegetable drop

I just wrote that so that u can say this

See u and Tinubu with idioms
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by kingyakos: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
perrychemical:

Do not say it outside. Those of us in the energy sector knows all these things. Tinubu understands the politics behind climate change. The man has a deeper understanding of issues. This is the best answer!!!. I had personally gave my opinion about this issue long time ago. In fact, the question is what was the C02 emission per capital in Nigeria?

I'm in the energy sector too and the effect on climate change is on us all, It's not a natural occuring phenomenon it's man induced.
Is that the respond he would've give if he was asked questions about climate change in the UNGA. If like you said there's politics behind climate change then tinubu don't understand the politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by ada9ja(f): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Dumbos everywhere undecided
Imbe everywhere
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
GeneralPula:

"How do you prevent a church rat from eating a poisoned holy communion"?

No, it's obviously you that doesn't have a high medulla capacity to understand what he's saying..

You should meet a learned person to explain to you in a lay man..

Oya explain to us Darwin.
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by lomprico(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Buhari Pro max.

God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by oneMalik: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Wisdom !

If your brain is small you may not understand .
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by davidl7: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
If u don smoke igbo before you go know say this man is always high on something.

He Just dey throway dust! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by ProfAmaben(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
KGD10:
Tinubu is in his own different league of knowledge. Very high!

I love how Tinubu has been exposing the low intelligence of his haters without lifting a finger.. lol

Tinubu is in different class! The Asiwaju! No one come close!

My first explanation in the previous thread

Be deceiving yourselves, Tinubu is gone, you can even do better than him as president, no cap, everyone has to make money though, carry your urchin cross cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by OsunOriginal: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
faceland:
He has a point but hos parable is pointless. For example, due to the Russian gas supply problem, many European countries has resulted to burning fire wood to stay warm during the coming winter, so condition can make someone not to care about the environment.

Protecting the environment should be aa collective mission for us, we don't need to tax the west for it...

It's not taxing the west. It is getting them to extend support to us the same way they do to others.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by KGD10: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Be deceiving yourselves, Tinubu is gone, you can even do better than him as president, no cap, everyone has to make money though, carry your urchin cross cheesy

Another unintelligent zombidient.. will you keep quiet? I love how Tinubu has been exposing your low intelligence.
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by ProfAmaben(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
KGD10:

Another unintelligent zombidient.. will you keep quiet? I love how Tinubu has been exposing your low intelligence.

Define intelligence, dullard, you're a brainless lowlife scum, you're not ashamed to worship a criminal and drug addict that's old enough to be your grandfather all because of 30k, dirty BATstards grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by KGD10: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Define intelligence, dullard, you're a brainless lowlife scum, you're not ashamed to worship a criminal and drug addict that's old enough to be your grandfather all because of 30k, dirty BATstards grin

The uselessss unknown unintelligibleeee trashyy paper you quoted don't even know the Gani they're talking about. It fits your Unintelligiblee uselesssss self cheesy
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by erekelayewa(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
HE UNDERSTOOD AND UNDERSTANDS MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE HALL. GO AND ASK THE LATE VENEZUELA'S PRESIDENT WHAT THE UNITED STATES DID TO HIM BECAUSE OF HIS STANDS ON CLIMATE CHANGE. TINUBU IS TOO WISE TO KEEP WHATEVER HE INTENDS DOING TO HIMSELF AND NOT TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.[color=#000099][/color]

Thank God there are still intelligent people like you on this platform. He has answered the audience correctly. Tinubu all the way.
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Oduwils222(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Even Shettima is disappointed ☹️
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by faceland: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:

It's not taxing the west. It is getting them to extend support to us the same way they do to others.

I see you point (it's a short clips so I don't know what he was talking about previously if there was inequality in the support they rendered). I am just saying we are all in this together and we should take responsibility to give those that are yet unborn a habitable earth.

I hope the standard of our living improve because we not suppose to be burning fire wood to cook in 2022 (except when camping). I think millions of household still do (may God help this country).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Softmirror: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
proclinician:

so it is international community that asked him the question? defender of the stupid.

you are born to be a fool

YOU MEAN YOU ARE LIMITED ONLY TO LOCAL POLITICS. IT'S A GLOBAL VILLAGE WAKE UP. WHY DO YOU THINK THERE ARE INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS AROUND DURING ELECTIONS. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by KGD10: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
kingyakos:

I'm in the energy sector too and the effect on climate change is on us all, It's not a natural occuring phenomenon it's man induced.
Is that the respond he would've give if he was asked questions about climate change in the UNGA. If like you said there's politics behind climate change then tinubu don't understand the politics.

Tinubu gave the best answer. The developed countries have to work with the Nigerians. They can't put the sole responsibility on Nigerians alone. You all dingbatttttt first laughed at his idiom cos your Unintelligible mind couldn't understand his deep statement hence you thought Tinubu was saying something differently but after you were put to shame, you're still crying? Na ment?
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
KGD10:

Will you shut your Unintelligiblee hole? You dey mad?

Is that all you've got you candidate for ritual sacrifice? You have sacrificed your thinking for a relic and his children who don't give a f.ck about you. You. You are Nigeria's problem. An unthinking beast of burden fit to sing the praises of a degenerate slave master. An urchin you are an urchin you ever will be.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by KGD10: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Is that all you've got you candidate for ritual sacrifice? You have sacrificed your thinking for a relic and his children who don't give a f.ck about you. You. You are Nigeria's problem. An unthinking beast of burden fit to sing the praises of a degenerate slave master. An urchin you are an urchin you ever will be.

You're Describing your uselesssss self who champion Peter Obi who was a failureeee as a Governor and as Gej's federal admin.
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Softmirror: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
maestroferddi:
I know you wouldn't mind sounding dumb in order to defend the indefensible...

Things would have been not so embarrassing for you and Tinubu if you had stuck with what you know...

Even a nitwit can decipher that 'holy communion" and "poison" are antithetical terms...

Infact it is a rank blasphemy to use the phrase "poisoned holy Communion".

I sense serious amnesia and complete cognitive dissonance here...

Desperation is such a reprehensible thing, yunno...

WHY YOU DEY VEX LOL. AM SURE MOST OF YOU ARE SO UNAWARE ABOUT THE FACT THAT AFRICA GETS SUCH AS LITTLE AS WAS STATED.
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by eguarojeona: 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
grin grin. Tinubu didn't understand what he was asked about. The man was busy speaking out of point. What an embarrassment.
They should stop inviting him to these events.
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Curious345: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
KGD10:

You're Describing your uselesssss self who champion Peter Obi who was a failureeee as a Governor and as Gej's federal admin.
see let me tell you ..even if you put ikpeazu, yaha Bello or matawalle as governor of Lagos , they will outperform tinubu ?

Do you know how much Lagos makes as GDP..

Quote me anywhere , you're Tinubu's hype man ; because he is not worthy of any praise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter / "Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram / 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.