Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) (38162 Views)

Tinubu Responds To Obasanjo's PH Refinery Comments: "You Are Not An Engineer" / Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) / Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Hydroxide(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Henceforth all presidential candidates should be addressing Nigerians directly not through one spoke man or delegates. E clear say Tinubu don finish and People still dey campaign for am. Sorrow
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by KGD10: 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Curious345:
see let me tell you ..even if you put ikpeazu, yaha Bello or matawalle as governor of Lagos , they will outperform tinubu ?

Do you know how much Lagos makes as GDP..

Quote me anywhere , you're Tinubu's hype man ; because he is not worthy of any praise

Odensin Tinubu met Lagos revenue at 600m which was even worsened by the fact that Lagos allocation was withheld yet he ensured Lagos thrived and built Lagos economy. You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you.

Before Tinubu, there was no development of Lekki, Ajah, banana island, Eko Atlantic city, Magodo etc..

That's the Tinubu we champion!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Curious345: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
KGD10:

Odensin Tinubu met Lagos revenue at 600m which was even worsened by the fact that Lagos allocation was withheld yet he ensured Lagos thrived and built Lagos economy. You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you.

Before Tinubu, there was no development of Lekki, Ajah, banana island, Eko Atlantic city, Magodo etc..

That's the Tinubu we champion!

Before I proceed with your dressing , kindly answer these 3 questions ..

1) how old are you

2) which state are you from ?

3) when did you relocate to Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by toneroforever(m): 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
KGD10:

Your Unintelligible self don't know "as poor as the church rat" idioms? Elementary pupil know this.

Bunch of dumbbbbb miscreantsss.

Y'all don't understand Tinubu's idiom, even after he made short explanation? I swear Tinubu is far ahead of you Dumbbbbb guys.

Let me explain it explicitly for you Dumbos

Church rats means the poor people while poisoned holy communion means the air pollution that causes climate change. Hence Tinubu simply said you can't ask the church rats (poor people) to totally avoid causes of climate change hence the developed countries should also help out. He even gave a short explanation yet unintelligible people still couldn't understand Tinubu's 'rema'

When I said Tinubu is in his own League of high knowledge, y'all thought I was joking.

Tinubu answers questions using parables, idioms, proverbs & riddles that r confusing to his audience.
His explanations don't make sense to rational humans. Only urchins & bats understand him because like begets like.
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by InvertedHammer: 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Here is some people's hero answering questions grin grin grin:

/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY2hlZNuKSU

/
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by toneroforever(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:

It's not taxing the west. It is getting them to extend support to us the same way they do to others.
Tinubu is seriously embarrassing his supporters. I've read like 4 different,unrelated explanations from 4 different urchins in defense of this blunder.
Bros,u might be enlightened in real life,but trust me Tinubu is making u look stupid in nairaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by perrychemical: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
OldNairalander:
His response is too non chalant and shows lack of understanding of the question asked.
Climate change is a major national issue in Nigeria now.
Fulani farmers clash that gave rise to bandits is because of rapid desertification in the North, which is pushing more herdsmen southward. Everyone is suffering it now.
You don't need Western money to encourage afforestation and invest in cheaper energy sources. Gas availability and affordability alone can help curb the use of firewood by 90%.
Poorer countries like Rwanda and Namibia are making efforts at investing in green energy to reduce climate change.

Let's stop making mockery of ourselves in the name of tribalism and religious affiliation.
He simply goofed with the answer.
BTW there no connection between something holy and poison.
If it's poisoned then it's not holy. BAT is suffering from dementia and no amount of propaganda can erase that fact

Please go and read the more. Forget about climate policy in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by toneroforever(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:

You and folks like you are the ones embarrassing yourself with poor understanding of the subject of discussion. Tinubu gave a very strong and brilliant answer to the question. His analogy of the poor church rat (Nigeria) and the poisoned communion (climate change) was spot on.

The fact that he’s even willing to stand up to the west to guarantee our finances before any climate change talk says a lot about his understanding of the matter. We need all the damn fossil fuel for forex, electricity and rapid industrialization. Tinubu is simply saying Climate change is a poisoned food we can’t afford to eat because we are hungry. A very deep and brilliant response if you understand what is at stake.

All urchins r defending him saying he is correct. It means y'all reason the same way.
Birds BATs of a feather flock together
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by perrychemical: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
kingyakos:

I'm in the energy sector too and the effect on climate change is on us all, It's not a natural occuring phenomenon it's man induced.
Is that the respond he would've give if he was asked questions about climate change in the UNGA. If like you said there's politics behind climate change then tinubu don't understand the politics.

This is more political. We have to develop before we can be talking of climate change. Do you know anything about National Determined Contribution(NDS). My point is BAT is absolutely correct, because our emission per capital is pretty low.
If you care to know, check this; https://www.worldometers.info/co2-emissions/co2-emissions-per-capita/. This implies a lot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Ken4Christ: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu should apologize to Christians. How dare him say church rat? There are no rats in the church. The rats are those who don't know Christ.

The church is a chosen generation, a royal priesthood and a holy nation.

The least person in any church that is born again is far better than any unbeliever.
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by perrychemical: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ken4Christ:
Tinubu should apologize to Christians. How dare him say church rat? There are no rats in the church. The rats are those who don't know Christ.

The church is a chosen generation, a royal priesthood and a holy nation.

The least person in any church that is born again is far better than any unbeliever.
My brother do not allow religion to becloud your natural thinking. Religion is overated in your head, it is not necessary to bring religion to any issue under discussion. Invariably, do not be holy than Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Buccalcavity2: 12:04am On Oct 18, 2022
I share the same leaning with BAT on this and I think many world leaders do, esp from emerging markets leaders but I will not express it bluntly like BAT said. The issue of climate change and LGBTQ are so sensitive in our world today that it can cost a candidate his political career.
Trump couldn't be that blunt
Alberta Premier couldn't be that blunt
I think BAT should have been more diplomatic esp when Nigeria/APC govt. just requested debt forgiveness on the altar of support for climate change
My opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by nzubegod: 12:05am On Oct 18, 2022
Softmirror Come off it, What About The Bush Rat, House Rat ? The Man Had No Clue And So He Tried To Be Clever By Half Just Like You.
All He Portrayed Was Nothing But Religious Bigotry And Fundamentalism. Why Use The Church And Holy Communion To Dodge A Question He Is Bereft Of Any Iota Of Knowledge To Answer.
He Was Just Pandering To The Northern Religious Leaning .Cracked Up Answer
On This QuClueLesspost=117647737:

HE UNDERSTOOD AND UNDERSTANDS MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE HALL. GO AND ASK THE LATE VENEZUELA'S PRESIDENT WHAT THE UNITED STATES DID TO HIM BECAUSE OF HIS STANDS ON CLIMATE CHANGE. TINUBU IS TOO WISE TO KEEP WHATEVER HE INTENDS DOING TO HIMSELF AND NOT TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by pasuma(m): 12:18am On Oct 18, 2022
The messiah that didn't grow Anambra IGR ??

udele1:
Just like Buhari, always looking to the west for money. He will borrow more than buhari for consumption.

This is why Nigeria needs Peter Obi now.

So if the West does not give you money, you will not know that deforestation is not healthy?

And I have noticed that tinubu always uses church to make jokes.

He said if buhari chose the pope as running mate he wont win.

Said speaking in tongues was inherited from Bible.

Now church rat and holy communion.

Can't he use Muslim Koran for illustration and jokes.

If they don't give us money, we will cut all our trees and use it for firewood. What a daft response.

No wonder he advised this government to print more money and they did. Today, inflation is 17years high.

What did u say this man did in lagos again?
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Franking: 12:25am On Oct 18, 2022
Commit it to God in prayers. After all, what God cannot do does not exist. grin
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Truthdeypain: 12:26am On Oct 18, 2022
Softmirror:

HE UNDERSTOOD AND UNDERSTANDS MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE HALL. GO AND ASK THE LATE VENEZUELA'S PRESIDENT WHAT THE UNITED STATES DID TO HIM BECAUSE OF HIS STANDS ON CLIMATE CHANGE. TINUBU IS TOO WISE TO KEEP WHATEVER HE INTENDS DOING TO HIMSELF AND NOT TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.

How do I put this politely? Ode ni e ! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Coolguy34(m): 12:47am On Oct 18, 2022
Even buhari watch this video and laugh cheesy

I do data entry jobs, please check my contact on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by kingyakos: 1:01am On Oct 18, 2022
KGD10:

Tinubu gave the best answer. The developed countries have to work with the Nigerians. They can't put the sole responsibility on Nigerians alone. You all dingbatttttt first laughed at his idiom cos your Unintelligible mind couldn't understand his deep statement hence you thought Tinubu was saying something differently but after you were put to shame, you're still crying? Na ment?

U very stupid
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Kdon2: 1:01am On Oct 18, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pext-oSL3rk

Arewa Interactive Session: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change

Bola Tinubu on climate change:

"How do you prevent a church rat from eating a poisoned holy communion"?

This man is completely mad and unsound to rule a family not to talk of a country. Disaster in the waiting!
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by JustAndy(m): 1:03am On Oct 18, 2022
Softmirror:

You should have just shut up intend of putting up this comment, a man that has no solution will alway go out of point because he can’t make a point out of the question. What makes tinubu better candidate?
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Foolishbuhari: 1:07am On Oct 18, 2022
Softmirror:

OF COURSE YOU GAT TO BE. IT SHOWS YOUR IGNORANCE. VENEZUELA IS ONE OF THE FIRST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD THAT STARTED MAKING EFFORTS ON HOW TO TURN AROUND THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF FOSSIL FUELS ON CLIMATIC CHANGE AT A TIME THE UNITED STATES WAS STILL ADAMANT. VENEZUELA'S POLICIES AFFECTED THE U.S.A.
LMAO!! I guess that's the reason Venezuela is in an economic rot today right? LMAO!! Finally sha, no one can't have their thinking faculties intact while supporting tifnubu. It's impossible!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by profmallor: 1:18am On Oct 18, 2022
Yes, he is old, but for him to be who he is in this country, he is intelligent, very intelligent. There is an intelligence that comes from talking like a dunce, that's because he is filtering every word been spewed from his lips. I remember how draggy OBJ was in 1999 - he was simply acting. Other candidates need to learn how to say less, it is your words that would be used against you. See this man am seeing, when and if it's obvious he won't win, he would sort himself and his people.
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Maliqcious: 1:20am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:
Just like Buhari, always looking to the west for money. He will borrow more than buhari for consumption.

So if the West does not give you money, you will not know that deforestation is not healthy?

And I have noticed that tinubu always uses church to make jokes. To impress the north

If they don't give us money, we will cut all our trees and use it for firewood. What a daft response.

No wonder he advised this government to print more money and they did. Today, inflation is 17years high.

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Scamburster(m): 1:32am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

And I have noticed that tinubu always uses church to make jokes.

Vulture nwayo nah
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by CaptainFM1: 1:55am On Oct 18, 2022
What a crass! To even think some Nigerians are supporting him makes me sick!
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 2:29am On Oct 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

What is the symbolism in church rat, what does holy communnion connote and when poisoned does it stop a church rat from still eating it to save itself?

Again, you do not understand the idiomatic expression. I love how Asiwaju is taking you on an intellectual level that is way above your I.Q. It is quite telling where those with sub-standard education are more likely to be found in Nigeria and why they gel well with Pa Obi. Birds of same feather flock together. smh.
Smiles.... Many of our youth are not really sound ...
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by CheapHomes1: 3:18am On Oct 18, 2022
Softmirror:

What is it that he understands more than anyone in the hall?

Which late venezuelan leader are you referring to and what has he got to do with Tinubus unmistakable blunder?

What was the venezuelan leaders stand on climate change?

Since you have gone and asked a dead man "WHAT THE UNITED STATES DID TO HIM BECAUSE OF HIS STANDS ON CLIMATE CHANGE", feel free to tell us what he told you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by iamsolasoul(f): 3:19am On Oct 18, 2022
Try Dey help papa get way
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by CheapHomes1: 3:23am On Oct 18, 2022
profmallor:
Yes, he is old, but for him to be who he is in this country, he is intelligent, very intelligent. There is an intelligence that comes from talking like a dunce, that's because he is filtering every word been spewed from his lips. I remember how draggy OBJ was in 1999 - he was simply acting. Other candidates need to learn how to say less, it is your words that would be used against you. See this man am seeing, when and if it's obvious he won't win, he would sort himself and his people.

What exactly is the intelligence here? Can you explain what church rat and communion have got to do with climate change?
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by CheapHomes1: 3:26am On Oct 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

What is the symbolism in church rat, what does holy communnion connote and when poisoned does it stop a church rat from still eating it to save itself?

Again, you do not understand the idiomatic expression. I love how Asiwaju is taking you on an intellectual level that is way above your I.Q. It is quite telling where those with sub-standard education are more likely to be found in Nigeria and why they gel well with Pa Obi. Birds of same feather flock together. smh.

Where is the idiomatic expression you are referring to? Kindly shed light on the symbolism of church rat, holy communion, poison and it's relationship with climate change?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:51am On Oct 18, 2022
Even Peter Obi could ot answer the question on climate change. You people should not worry, Bola Ahmed Tinubu knows people who can handle the issues of climate change very

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:21am On Oct 18, 2022
Softmirror:

Keeping it to himself??

My Guy,, forgerrit

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: ISWAP ‘Abandons’ Naira, Taxes Farmers, Traders In CFAs / We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? / We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.