Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment (42322 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by pinkgoodies(m): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
MyFlair:

Shifting goal post as usual. Fair weathered Scumbags

Really dickhead. Is that how you have a decent conversation without twating as always, Inconsequential. Adieu
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Nostring: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
peppermint7:

Who be the una wer you de mention since.
My tribe no de piss for body.
Height una.
Tell him to fix his bladder first rubbish grin
Mumu urchin
cultist! like I said, the joke dey on u..... The baba wey dey piss is greater than your papa joined with your entirely family +your village, with your mama side included.. fact undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Anatakuebira: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
If u insult me i insult you back no matter my position or rank
SIMPLE.
na human being you be too na. Blood they flow for ur vain.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by BABANGBALI: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
dododawa1:
60 years old woman is a girl.
whatever
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Sleekfingers: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
slivertongue:
She shouldn't have joined the bandwagon. Public officer should maintain decorum in the face of provocation.

So make ill-bred children dey insult her abi? Most Nigerians on social media are manner less, especially those idiotas on nairaland
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by dododawa1: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
BABANGBALI:
whatever
ok oooooo
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by mosaicafrique: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Some people are hiding under Obidient movement to become tribalistic, how can a small boy or girl not have respect for Abike?
I respect this woman right from NTA.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Lugard89: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
She know say the guy talk true na watin dey vex am���
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by nedekid: 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Abeg I see nothing wrong in Abike's response.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by atinga1: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
desiredhome:

Nigeria is a developing country, it means there are a lot of undeveloped/illiterate Nigerians, that is why we are suffering in the midst of plenty.........you don't compare Nigeria to those developed countries...... Nigeria is a place where wickedness strive.......

The frustration in Nigeria is caused by Nigerians themselves, not just the leaders or people in authority...........
The people complaining are not better than the people they are complaining about........

So the frustration will definitely continue,.... you can't give what you don't have........
You just said nothing. Just a bunch of incoherent words stringed up together.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Kingspin(m): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
pinkgoodies:

She was even light with d ODE. If na me i go curse that guy mama. The guy could have made his point without refereing to her as a Mumu woman. Knowing fully well that she is trying and one of those performing in this administration. Even Trump dey insult opponents. Say she be public figure no give anyone right to insult her.
We accused/defend people depending on where they came from.
No matter how you hold it, Dabiri's wrong approach.
If you like talk till tomorrow
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Vintage100(m): 12:20am On Oct 19, 2022
Dikaveli:
Summary

Tompolo is in charge of all those pipe lines he is showing us , just us to believe he is working

Abike is just an average oil soup bigot

Tinubu will die before election

The battle is between atiku and obi

El rufia no get sense to make such Statement about Peter obi arresting him it shows he is senseless i was among officers that kept him under house arrest order from gej

You are uncivilized at all, ur comment here shows that you are anachronistic and mannerless. You are saying a person will die before a certain time just because you don't want his as president?? Why can't you convince Nigerians on the need for them to vote in ur candidate instead of insulting, maligning and wishing others evil?? I doubt if you have ever left ur region to other place, because you lack civility in totality

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by desiredhome: 12:42am On Oct 19, 2022
atinga1:

You just said nothing. Just a bunch of incoherent words stringed up together.
Sorry if your brain can't carry it, .....a typical example of what I just talked about........ ignorant
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by atinga1: 12:56am On Oct 19, 2022
desiredhome:

Sorry if your brain can't carry it, .....a typical example of what I just talked about........ ignorant
I can feel your pains. Allow me to leak your tears.

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Ilaje1: 1:51am On Oct 19, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
nawa... I'm starting to dislike this woman. she sounds like a tribal bigot.

I don't know which of the woman you are talking about here. Can you and the those idiots that applauded this message say how either of thr woman is tribal bigot here? You are actually the tribal idiot for seeing any of those women's comment with a tribal prism.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Ilaje1: 1:55am On Oct 19, 2022
DaniDani:
It is a glaring fact that Abike Dabiri is one of the Yoruba tribalists occupying a sensitive position, more so, she is a buhari ass licker, but there's nothing wrong with her reply. You can't insult someone that is not even your subject and expect accolades. Every action has corresponding reaction. Oby Ezekwesili should go and sit down.

How is she a tribalist here? Either you are stupid and don't know how to read. Who insulted who first? If you say she shouldn't have responded to the guy, it is ok. But you can't tell people how to react when you step thier toes. But saying she's a tribalist based on this makes you a tribal goat. It shoes you and those the liked your messages you look at yourself in the mirror.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Ilaje1: 1:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Thank you very much. If she is not ready to be civil, she should quit public service. Simple
She has just told the whole world that Nigerians are drug pushers but tomorrow, she will want to attract foreigners to the same country. How many people read the man's tweets and how many reads hers, being a government official she is. Did she even ask herself that question? She is just the mumu the man called her.

Did she lie about the Nigerians languishing in prison due to drug related offenses? There is no law that says a public officer can't give it back. No be everybody be Buhari or Biden, go talk rubbish to OBJ or Trump, dem will give back to you hot. OBJ will even go further to include your papa.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Ilaje1: 1:59am On Oct 19, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Madam don't forget it is a privilege for u to be there. Atleast find consolation in the fact that u are in top 100 out of a country of 200m+

The verbal insult u are receiving is nothing compared to the grievous hardship Nigerians are going through.

Privileged? She worked for it. You too get your privilege to serve
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by desiredhome: 2:01am On Oct 19, 2022
atinga1:

I can feel your pains. Allow me to leak your tears.
Who is in more pain? Lol
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Ilaje1: 2:02am On Oct 19, 2022
Coldie:

Nury Martinez was an elected member of Los Angeles city council and the former head. What it took her to resign was a racist comment, where she said a white member of the council that had a black son was with the blacks. She didn’t just resign she had to apologise.

But in Nigeria they would tell u it’s not Nury Martinez fault it’s the fault of the white man for having a black son when he is white, that what is he expecting.

Now u see why Nigeria is just going in cycles. U guys support evil in your own countries then run to enjoy good in foreign countries

You are daft. How does this correlate to Abike's comment? Did Abike make any racist comment? Since you using America, how come Trump was never called out or resigned when he called people stupid?

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Ilaje1: 2:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
No, Sir! She isn't. She is a public servant and a role model to many. She is a leader to her subordinates. She lives off of tax-payers money and every tax payer has the right to vent on her just as she vents on her employees and wouldn't expect such comebacks. I have loved this woman since her time in NTA. I just don't want to see her in another light.

She should have taken the high road. This is a stain on her political career. Twitter affords you many options and she is not the only one in government. Gbos gbas is not for everyone. What is her gain? There will be more insults. Does she has the time to respond to all of them? I love her but cannot support this sort of childish behaviour. She is bigger than this. Do not encourage this.

You no papa or mama to be your role model. All over the world, she won't be the first or last public official to call someone stupid. And the Indonesia thing which the guy brought up is a fact. She didn't even mention a tribe. Those seeing it as a tribal thing are actually the tribal goats. And if they feel attacked because they think they are the majority in that business, then they should work on themselves instead of attacking the poor woman that didn't attack them.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 19, 2022
naijainstinct:
grin Baba, na different person you dey attack.

Sir, please, accept my apology. I was just very annoyed. It is too much for about three years always insulting, blackmailing and harassing Abike Dabiri. She has every right to fight back.

Moreover, Oby is the first woman that made a derogatory statement against Tinubu's Presidential ambition early in the year long before APC convention. Later, she publicly declared support for Peter Obi.

She transferred her hatred of Tinubu to Abike Dabiri a Tinubu's mentee.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Diligence: 2:34am On Oct 19, 2022
APC has a way of spewing unfit personalities to head very sensitive and diplomatic positions.

Abike D. Is a product of Tinubu's legacy: Agberoism. See, it's a matter of time before the latent uncouth & jaguda traits pop up.

What do they say about taking a monkey from the forest, but you can never take the forest from the monkey.

We remember how she bungled the case of the girl killed in Cote de voire; she's phlegmatic and horribly lackadaisical. She also doesn't seem to understand her job description; sometimes dabbles into the core functions of direct foreign ministry. Retrain her, please!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
VoteWisely
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by yom2(m): 2:47am On Oct 19, 2022
babaolofin:

It seems these people are ready to fight dirty.

Immediately Tinubu indicated his interest to run for the presidency position, OBY Ezekwesili or what is her name again is the first woman that spoke rubbish about Tinubu's candidacy, that was few months to APC Primary election. She later declared support for Peter Obi.

Abike Dabiri has been a victim of harassment, mockery and blackmail by the IBOS for years.

The Yorubas will not take the continual harassment and blackmail by the IBOS for granted as usual. Doyin Okupe and Afenifere should have a rethink.

We know that Oby Ezekwesili nurtured hatred towards Tinubu and transferred the aggression toward Abike Dabiri a Tinubu mentee.
go get ur facts right sir. Don't generalise. Those train kidnappers will it be right to give them an ethnic colouration? Is all their group standing with them?
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by SIRTee15: 2:48am On Oct 19, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I am telling you something that will benefit in you in life and you are playing ethnic and political games. What have I with Onyema? As if all of them beginning from Buhari are doing their work. I'm telling you that as a public figure you should control your emotion otherwise it embarrass you.

Abeg leave story. Gone are the days of political correctness. It died with Trump.

As president, trump publicly called the UK ambassador a dog n told 3 us Congress women to go back to their shit hole countries. Nothing happened n he's likely coming back in 2024 to continue his wawulence.
If u have substance n solid gidigba, people will close eye to your toxic rantings.
Go to social media and see how Andrew Tate is destroying feminism and promoting toxic masculinity. Amazingly, girls love him die and are the ones supporting him.
This is 2022, the political correctness dynamics is changing. That's the bitter truth.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by SIRTee15: 2:52am On Oct 19, 2022
Ilaje1:

Did she lie about the Nigerians languishing in prison due to drug related offenses? There is no law that says a public officer can't give it back. No be everybody be Buhari or Biden, go talk rubbish to OBJ or Trump, dem will give back to you hot. OBJ will even go further to include your papa.

Pls include Dino maleye, that guy no dey take nonsense. Na fire to fire.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by yom2(m): 2:55am On Oct 19, 2022
Sleekfingers:

So make ill-bred children dey insult her abi? Most Nigerians on social media are manner less, especially those idiotas on nairaland
that's true bro, especially this so called mullinia generation or what do they call themselves, and their immediate predecessor. Notorious for being very vulgar,uncouth and unruly. They seem to equate this behavior with some form of civilization and sophistication. And no thanks to the internet and social media with the new sense of freedom and sensation.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by SIRTee15: 2:59am On Oct 19, 2022
Advocate500:
my position is clear on the issue, leadership comes with a lot of sacrifice and tolerant,if you don't have any of this ,no point being in public office, like I said earlier,I don't expect any difference from a tribal bigot like Erewa .she is not the only one in government,but always the only one engaging in gbas gbos all the time.

Tell that to Trump or OBJ
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by OduduwaYoruba: 3:54am On Oct 19, 2022
Why are we painting this issue, Abike is even polite enough to use the word 'Ode' if it were Omo Yeebos, she will talk anyhow.
Why is Every Yeebos wants to make money any how despite the dead sentence, Omo Yeebos still they carry drugs go Indonesia, these people are abnormal and should no longer be Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:55am On Oct 19, 2022
Sir, I know the origin of your emotions. I understand what you are trying to say. She is a role model because she serves the people and is paid to do that. A servant cannot engage in unethical altercation with an unknown face. If you walked into a bank and a cashier talks to you this way with loads of your money invested there, your next move is to locate another bank.

I am Yoruba but I always believe that educated Yoruba people have always taken the higher road. This is not who we are as a people for an educated public servant who is in a position to serve the people to act like a market woman publicly. No! I will not support this even if she were my sister. I teach my kids to be responsible and to fight for what is reasonable.

Will she continue to insult everyone? Twitter gave her options. Block and move on. That is what elites do. She is not in the same league of frustration as that man. She has it cozy and that is something to ponder. Let us try to be mature and quit encouraging madness. I can't imagine my own dad exchanging insults with someone younger than me online. I will snatch the gadget off him and block the stranger.
Ilaje1:

You no papa or mama to be your role model. All over the world, she won't be the first or last public official to call someone stupid. And the Indonesia thing which the guy brought up is a fact. She didn't even mention a tribe. Those seeing it as a tribal thing are actually the tribal goats. And if they feel attacked because they think they are the majority in that business, then they should work on themselves instead of attacking the poor woman that didn't attack them.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Caseless: 4:09am On Oct 19, 2022
DaniDani:
It is a glaring fact that Abike Dabiri is one of the Yoruba tribalists occupying a sensitive position, more so, she is a buhari ass licker, but there's nothing wrong with her reply. You can't insult someone that is not even your subject and expect accolades. Every action has corresponding reaction. Oby Ezekwesili should go and sit down.
I liked your for what you said after "but" even though they say everything said after "but" is useless. Before then, you did not make sense to me with how you started the post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) / Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.