Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment (42317 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by kayusely70(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
I will rather align with Abike Dabiri. She was very right in her assertion that most Nigerians caught in Indonesia are nabbed for drug-related crimes!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by mrcompatriot: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Abike's bigotry stinks
because she defended herself from a f**l just like you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Madam don't forget it is a privilege for u to be there. Atleast find consolation in the fact that u are in top 100 out of a country of 200m+

The verbal insult u are receiving is nothing compared to the grievous hardship Nigerians are going through.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
naijainstinct:
Great response Abike.

See, na craze dem dey take cure craze. No one has the monopoly of rudeness. I feel she was even lenient enough. How can you address someone's mother as mumu woman because she is holding a public office and holds a different political view from yours? If we were to rate public officers, Abike is doing far better than most of her peers.

Drug pushers and cultists tarnishing the name of our country abroad wants to have a say too. If you do anyhow for another man's land, you see anyhow.

I blame Indonesia, UAE, Singapore etc for their weak immigration processes. That's why they always attract the worst of us. I cannot imagine any sane person going through the hassle of academic credential evaluation, writing IELTS, obtaining police character certificate, going through strict medicals etc and then end up pushing drugs or forming cult groups. That's why mostly the best of us end up in US, UK, Canada and Western Europe.

May God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Johel(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by ppogba: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
CelestineNelson:
Some of these leaders we have around are so careless with words...

And some of the followers have the right to insult someone else because you have the cover of a faceless social media?

What would have been your reaction if one idiot just decide to call your mother a Mumu if per adventure she occupies a public office?

Social media should not be a passport for stupidity.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by OgwuEgo: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
That's why you won't go far in life.
HarlequinLekex:
If u insult me i insult you back no matter my position or rank
SIMPLE.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Krigbe: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
If you insult,expect to be insulted

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Snapchat: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Divine081:
Abike is a bigot. Her bigotry came into play with her comment. She insulted the whole Nigeria thinking she was insulting and obedient or even maybe an Igbo youth. May God heal her hateful heart.
Also young people should understand respect is important and know they can always pass their message without insulting people.

The fact that you know the people she was referring to means she’s not wrong. Because if she is, you won’t be hurt by her response to that tweet. Just saying.

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Kingspin(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
There are many Abike Dabiri in Nigeria
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Lumig: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
cool
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by codemaniacs: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ckonnet:
She be pure tribal bigot with no sense of commitment.

Only a tribal bigot knows another tribal bigot... you're also a tribal bigot...

what is no sense of commitment grin grin

you called her a tribal bigot that means her sense of commitment is to her ethnicity...

same way Ezekwesili is also a tribal bigot for not calling the guy that abused her to order...

In Nigeria, most people's sense of commitment is to their ethnicity..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by HarunaWest(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Divine081:
Abike is a bigot. Her bigotry came into play with her comment. She insulted the whole Nigeria thinking she was insulting and obedient or even maybe an Igbo youth. May God heal her hateful heart.
Also young people should understand respect is important and know they can always pass their message without insulting people.
She didn't mention any tribe Oga. If na me, I would have unleashed violence on that individual. Na all this avoid wahala bring Nigeria to this problem when we dey now. Vawulence begets Violence

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by israelmao(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Abike will be out of government in a matter of few months because her life-support baby will never make it to the presidency.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by naijainstinct: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Okealaaye:

May God bless you.
Amen and you too Sir

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by tunwumi: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
DaniDani:
It is a glaring fact that Abike Dabiri is one of the Yoruba tribalists occupying a sensitive position, more so, she is a buhari ass licker, but there's nothing wrong with her reply. You can't insult someone that is not even your subject and expect accolades. Every action has corresponding reaction. Oby Ezekwesili should go and sit down.

Is she the minister of foreign affairs? She handles a unit due to the inept attitude of ministry supervised by someone from south east.

Do you know how many south eastern they rescue without putting it on the social media?

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Cutehector(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
dexmond:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.

It is okay for government officials to give it "hot-hot" to people who insult them , but its not okay for bank workers to be rude even in when they are assaulted.

Nigerians and their weird judgements.
tell them bro..

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Freebills12: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Olaide1295:
Abike has no fault. Obi ezekwesili has no point.
Our people need to be more polite when we speak to ourselves. You don’t insult and expect them not to insult back. It doesn’t matter if they are public workers or not.
When Buhari called them lazy yoots, what did they do?

Men, I am surprise at you! What is the difference then between a civil government worker and unknown person who may not be educated ? People like you should not near public service, every office has its own grace which should be honoured. Tell me the difference between this government official and an uneducated market woman?
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Stevosty: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
If a pig shows you he is pig, then you respond to him like a pig, a representative of a country.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Mercury12(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
slivertongue:
She shouldn't have joined the bandwagon. Public officer should maintain decorum in the face of provocation.
go and sit down. If u insult me I will insult u back no matter my position

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by drlateef: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/ezekwesili-knocks-nidcom-boss-over-messy-twitter-comment/

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1582306611397529602?t=NhGkiAyH-_M6wjhMDWv1iQ&s=19

Excellent response from Abike Dabiri. Drug barons should carry their cross. Her job is to protect law abiding citizens abroad, not drug pushers.

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by shantti(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
But if it's uju Anya the whole yorubas will attack her
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by henlooma80: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Why can't you post Abike Dabiri response to Ezekwesili request. It truly shows that you're one of Peter Obi supporters. It shows how biased you're.

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by ppogba: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
dexmond:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.

It is okay for government officials to give it "hot-hot" to people who insult them , but its not okay for bank workers to be rude even in when they are assaulted.

Nigerians and their weird judgements.

Abike could be sacked tommorow. Who knows?

It is within your right as a bank worker to give it " hot hot" to any customer who assaults you. You do not need any approval on Nairaland to do that?

If as a bank worker dealing with customers insults and assaults is still a problem for you after series of in house training then, something is not right with you.

You have the right to insult me for telling you the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by codemaniacs: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Men, I am surprise at you! What is the difference then between a civil government worker and unknown person who may not be educated ? People like you should not near public service, every office has its own grace which should be honoured. Tell me the difference between this government official and an uneducated market woman?

Geoffrey Onyeama is the minister of foreign affairs and its his job Abike is doing...

the person can afford access to the internet, can form a sentence in engl:ish so the person she responded to is educated..

Call out minister of foreign affairs Geoffrey Onyeama for not doing his job and also call out Ezekwesili and yourself for not cautioning the person who called abused her..

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Abdul9025(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
All this Obidient supporters attacking... Is she not a human being

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by PassingShot(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bobloco:
Abike Dabiri-Erewa is an Agbadorites

The below picture aptly describes their current state
As una no get proper home training, make everybody dey leave una with uncouth, abusive words?

I love all her replies.

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by colestephan86: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Coldie(m): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
festacman:
I understand how Abike Dabiri feels. I know what it means to be working one's ass off and still be unappreciated.

However, the young man who insulted Abike Dabiri was daft and by replying in the manner she did, Abike Dabiri belittled her status and office.

However, I believe what triggered Abike to apply this unnecessary vawulence was the the man's social media moniker: Aggressively Obedient - Avoid me.

Nury Martinez was an elected member of Los Angeles city council and the former head. What it took her to resign was a racist comment, where she said a white member of the council that had a black son was with the blacks. She didn’t just resign she had to apologise.

But in Nigeria they would tell u it’s not Nury Martinez fault it’s the fault of the white man for having a black son when he is white, that what is he expecting.

Now u see why Nigeria is just going in cycles
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by VTJN(m): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Abike the dumb uncivilized b!tch is the biggest motivation for me to do everything in my power to vote out APC aggressively like my life depends on it, including my loved ones as well, if Obi doesn't win this election, I'll rather Atiku wins it honestly...as bad as Atiku is, he's a far better evil that what Igbos will experience under a very tribalistic, crude and vindictive Tinubu government, with that his ugly witch of a wife who has on several occasions made disparaging remarks about Igbos.
Lol

Tinubu is your next president bro. Don't give yourself unnecessary BP over politics

Please learn to manage your expectations about this coming election

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by yemzone(m): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
She was even light with the insult. You fit insult Aunty Kemi like that. She go return your insult to you, add join for your people at home. No one has a monopoly of insult abeg. cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

N3billion Skills Acquisition Center Ganduje Built In Kano (Photos) / Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies / Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.