Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment (42257 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by abbey621(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
She's absolutely right but she did not need to stoop low to that level, some people no need response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Nonexisting1: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
dexmond:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.

It is okay for government officials to give it "hot-hot" to people who insult them , but its not okay for bank workers to be rude even in when they are assaulted.

Nigerians and their weird judgements.
Thank you very much. If she is not ready to be civil, she should quit public service. Simple
She has just told the whole world that Nigerians are drug pushers but tomorrow, she will want to attract foreigners to the same country. How many people read the man's tweets and how many reads hers, being a government official she is. Did she even ask herself that question? She is just the mumu the man called her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by BurialGround: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin

Dabiri is a foolish woman.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by CaptainAyub: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
pinkgoodies:

She was even light with d ODE. If na me i go curse that guy mama. The guy could have made his point without refereing to her as a Mumu woman. Knowing fully well that she is trying and one of those performing in this administration. Even Trump dey insult opponents. Say she be public figure no give anyone right to insult her.
Certain positions require extra maturity, if not U resign.
What did she intend to achieve with the "go and carry drugs or do cultism" part?
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Godstiger(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Na waya oo
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by omenka(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2022

Responding to the tweet, Dabiri-Erewa said, “Ode! You go to Indonesia, carry drugs, do cultism, and come begging to be rescued from death sentence. Thank God for NDLEA (National Drug Law Enforcement Agency) now saving people like you from death row.”

Shots fired. grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by brain54(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
She was former minister of education…

Not information.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Proudlyomonna: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin grin even if I don't like her for supporting a govt that even the dead knows have brought the greatest disaster and level of suffering to Nigeria,but hey truth be told Vawulence begats Vawulence grin grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by 3seriez(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
I worked in customer care early in my career and I assure y'all, attending to Nigerians is one of the most difficult jobs on the planet.
Some don't even know what is their problem but want to invite you to their own hell.
It's hard maintaining professionalism when dealing with Nigerians.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Oby Ekekwesili is a bastard tribal bigot. Instead of the fool to caution the untrained ipob troll who was insulting a woman old enough to be her mother, the foolish Oby just like Obituary was defending her useless tribe. I wonder what all this useless ipob miscreants use there brain for including those nonentities we think are learned

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
BurialGround:
grin

Dabiri is a foolish woman.

Oby just like Obituary is a bastard and a foolish idiot

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Backpedal: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
naijainstinct:
Great response Abike.

See, na craze dem dey take cure craze. No one has the monopoly of rudeness. I feel she was even lenient enough. How can you address someone's mother as mumu woman because she is holding a public office and holds a different political view from yours? If we were to rate public officers, Abike is doing far better than most of her peers.

Drug pushers and cultists tarnishing the name of our country abroad wants to have a say too. If you do anyhow for another man's land, you see anyhow.

I blame Indonesia, UAE, Singapore etc for their weak immigration processes. That's why they always attract the worst of us. I cannot imagine any sane person going through the hassle of academic credential evaluation, writing IELTS, obtaining police character certificate, going through strict medicals etc and then end up pushing drugs or forming cult groups. That's why mostly the best of us end up in US, UK, Canada and Western Europe.
Your last paragraph makes a whole lot of sense

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by tunapawizzy: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
I also think Abike can clap back, the person that attacked her is mannerless, same thing applies to the Abike that was attacked too....There were thousands of comments to that her tweet, she chose not to respond to the ones that engaged her in a civilized manner, na one uncouth idiot get influence over her emotion....that's what happens when u bring yourself to the level of a pig, dirt go touch u too.

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by deeva2: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hypocrite Everywhere...[b][/b]

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Lionnation: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Most times its good to have wisdom, a lot of women do not have wisdom, there is a saying that said

If you are taking your bath and a mad man come to take your cloths and ran away and you ran out chasing him immediately, people will say two mad people run pass here

Now check out abike saying that the guy is untrained and uncouth for using such language and she replied back using by the same language, you both are untrained and uncouth

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by peppermint7(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
KUNZEH:

I think Abike is right on this
She der tarnish our image
You de talk another thing

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by maramara: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Two WRONG can never make a RIGHT. Abike should know she is a public figure

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Yankee101: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu touts showing themselves like his wife does in the national assembly

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by efeebgvuowano: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
Oluwa Nzaza !!
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by GeneralPula: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Exactly..

They abused her first cuz she states the truth..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Only a wise woman knows the best answer for a fool.
That was what was deployed on the tweet

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wetin konsain agbero with overload? Mama Ezekwesili, must you put your manly nose in every public issue? See how you come disgrace yourself now for matter wey no konsain you! We'll done, Abike. You gave it out full measure.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Corporate2020: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bobloco:
Abike Dabiri-Erewa is an Agbadorites

The below picture aptly describes their current state

She is saving your brothers from death sentence in Indonesia, Saudi, China, e.t.c.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by niel63(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
If u insult me i insult you back no matter my position or rank
SIMPLE.

You won't be fit to take on any position that deals with the affairs of the people. A public office is not one where you respond to bitter nationals about a failed situation.
By simply ignoring, she would have done alot more.

Buhari, Donald trump, and other leaders suppose don shoot everybody because them dey insult them.

It's a public office... you no suppose do like other. Its quite messy. Can any US citizen retaining similar positions as her... tell another citizen to "fu#k themselves" and some bitter response just to prove a point and still retain that position?

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by GeneralPula: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bobloco:
Abike Dabiri-Erewa is an Agbadorites

The below picture aptly describes their current state

If not for her, many of your brothers wey for don perish for prison..

Keep doing drugs

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Ckonnet: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
She be pure tribal bigot with no sense of commitment.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by tunapawizzy: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Oby Ekekwesili is a bastard tribal bigot. Instead of the fool to caution the untrained ipob troll who was insulting a woman old enough to be her mother, the foolish Oby just like Obituary was defending her useless tribe. I wonder what all this useless ipob miscreants use there brain for including those nonentities we think are learned
sincerely i get that she is human, but the truth is as a leader u rise above some idiots. If all leaders choose to fight back when insulted in this country, GEJ should have killed almost every member of APC. Tinubu that Abike is following would have killed a lot of his haters abusing him. But ofcourse na ikorodu girl she be, e no fit finish for their body

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
slivertongue:
She shouldn't have joined the bandwagon. Public officer should maintain decorum in the face of provocation.

Like Donald Trump, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by BigIyanga: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
But she didnt have any problems intervening for a Naija girl from the north who was caught with drugs in Saudi by Saudi Authorities??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen / APC springs surprises, wins in Agbaje’s polling unit / Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.