Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment (42255 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by pinkgoodies(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Certain positions require extra maturity, if not U resign.
What did she intend to achieve with the "go and carry drugs or do cultism" part?

Well, dia is also a part wia she mentioned dat Ndlea is helping to stop dem. Sermon is given to all from the pulpit, who wan hear make e hear.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by ppogba: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
atinga1:

Don't play yeye emotions here.
She's a government official. Nigerians insult the living daylights out of Buhari daily.
HOW many times has he insulted people back? Is he not someone's grandfather, father, uncle, brother and son?
HOW about GEJ in 2014/2015? Is he not a father too?
What makes Abike Dabiri's insult special?

Don't drink poison because it was served with your tribal glass.

Ok sir.
Thank you sir
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Freebills12: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
codemaniacs:

It is a verbal abuse.. she defended herself verbally by responding to the person.. it is verbal self defense...

Its also called an eye for an eye...

Do you know what it means, both of them are now abusers
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by reddingtonblack: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
CaptainAyub:
This Abike Dagburu woman is so unfit for public office and can never hide her bigotry.
What did she want to achieve by this part?
"Ode! You go to Indonesia, carry drugs, do cultism, and come begging to be rescued from death sentence . Thank God for NDLEA (National Drug Law Enforcement Agency) now saving people like you from death row.”

Imagine a whole govt official paid from govt coffers,demarketing the citizens of the country?

Did she lie, whether she affirmed it or not is it a secret,
The whole world done see us finish, the only way forward is to start calling ourselves out to tell the truth about our situation, Maybe the world might see and give us a 2nd chance.

You can't demarket what carries no value, every country is weary of Nigerians, even ordinary ghana no trust us.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Abike Dabiri has been a victim of constant harassment by the IBOS. Are they the only tribe in Nigeria?

Abike Dabiri is from Ikorodu in Lagos State. The IBOS destroyed Lagos during endsars , desecrated Oba of Lagos stool and are now attacking Lagos indigenes.

Funke Akindele, see as IBOS have made your sister an object of harassment for years. Jandor, are you still relying on their votes? It can never work. These people are ready to fight dirty.

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by bayplus: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
niel63:

You won't be fit to take on any position that deals with the affairs of the people. A public office is not one where you respond to bitter nationals about a failed situation.
By simply ignoring, she would have done alot more.

Buhari, Donald trump, and other leaders suppose don shoot everybody because them dey insult them.

It's a public office... you no suppose do like other. Its quite messy. Can any US citizen retaining similar positions as her... tell another citizen to "fu#k themselves" and some bitter response just to prove a point and still retain that position?

Do you see Americans insulting every govt officials online like the obedients do?

Let us not be hypocrites.

We are all humans. She may not have the time to respond all the time but once in a while, some untrained and uncultured guy deserve such treatment to send message to others who may think she is a doormat.

Being a public official should not be a reason to be treated like a pig.

She is doing her best. What was the situation before she came on board?

Every right thinking Nigerians should treat others same way if not better than he or she would like to be treated

7 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Igboslayer: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Guardiola84:

U can't be a public servant n b fighting dirty with d public na habaaa
True also, but those block heads needs some real knock. They have become international nuisances lately. You can’t commit crimes all over the world and demand efficiency from government to help you out and still become mouthy online.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Simplythebest: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nope is bad she should have respected the office she is occupying.
HarlequinLekex:
If u insult me i insult you back no matter my position or rank
SIMPLE.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by ImperialYoruba: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Abike go pepper dem. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by naijainstinct: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Coldie:

Nury Martinez was an elected member of Los Angeles city council and the former head. What it took her to resign was a racist comment, where she said a white member of the council that had a black son was with the blacks. She didn’t just resign she had to apologise.

But in Nigeria they would tell u it’s not Nury Martinez fault it’s the fault of the white man for having a black son when he is white, that what is he expecting.

Now u see why Nigeria is just going in cycles, she making that statement is an endorsement that Nigerians abroad are all drug traffickers and cultists.

I strongly disagree she generalized. I am sure there are a lot of Nigerians in Indonesia who are doing legitimate businesses and are enjoying the country. People who have complete papers and have legitimate jobs don't have business with prison. I have siblings, uncles and aunts scattered all the world. Some have been there for over 25 years and we haven't heard any of them being arrested, talk more of being imprisoned. Abike knows the group of people she was referring to. I believe she has access to more diaspora information than you and I are privileged to.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by codemaniacs: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Do you know what it means, both of them are now abusers

If you're not happy with Abike then Geoffrey Onyeama is the minister of foreign affairs.. Tell him to do his job...

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by naijainstinct: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
etrange:

I believe you and the lady missed the point. The fact that she used the word "ode", even though classless, isn't the issue. The issue is the fact that her post suggested Nigerians in Indonesia are drug dealers. Of course, many of them might be, but her sweeping statement undermines those who are working hard over there. In a bid to fire back, she undermined those she's meant to represent. I'm surprised she's not seeing this.
I might agree with you from this POV.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by JohnnA1: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
And the Ekwensu abi Ezekwesili couldn't caution the obidense idiot who initially insulted Abike

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by babajero(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
pinkgoodies:

I won't use same uncultured words used by d guy. If it were to be in a private conversation. It would have been better. But on SM which is public to all. Believe me if it were to be a DM to her, She won't reply dat way. Dey are also human. Well people abroad know that she is performing. Hopefully wen u travel out maybe in ur next life, god'swilling u will understand her usefulness.
So someone who doesn't have shame publicly will now have shame privately. Please performing in what aspects? Please Mr tribalistic know it all, what is really her job, and on what aspects can you really justify her pay?
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by naijainstinct: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
codemaniacs:

If you're not happy with Abike then Geoffrey Onyeama is the minister of foreign affairs.. Tell him to do his job...
4000 gbosas for you plus two cold bottle of Budweiser

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Simplythebest: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
The only thing that vex her is cus the guy handle says Obident. Thats the only offence here. Without that Obident on the person profile forget it she wouldn't have responded that way. She just exposed her level of reasoning. What a country

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by voltron14: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
CelestineNelson:
Some of these leaders we have around are so careless with words...

If she had been your mother what would you have said?
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by dododawa1: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Abike Dabiri is a very useless girl with little or no brain at all. She is nothing but a disappointment, no wonder she has a very strong body odour.
60 years old woman is a girl.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by MarxisGLABACK: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
PROFFESSIONAL TRAINING DEMANDS 4 HIGHER LEVEL OF DISCIPLINE, & U CAN'T GET PROVOKED, IRRESPECTIVE OF D PROVOCATION.
UR ACTIONS PROOVE UR PROFFESSIONALISM.

IF U ARE START CHASING A MAD MAN WHO OFFEND U IN THE MARKET PLACE, U MIGHT BE MISTAKEN 4 A MAD MAN.

ABIKE SHOULD LEARN THIS & LISTEN 2 EZEKWESILI.

ABIKE IS NOW LIKEWISE KEYAMO

NIGERIA GOVT IS NOW MAKING PEOPLE LOOSE THEIR BRAINS
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by babajero(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
festacman:

No I don't think that NIDCOM is useless. It is needed given the number of Nigerians in diaspora though its objectives and may be mode of operation may be in need of creative change. In any case the commission is still young and hasn't been funded properly. It doesn't even have its own proper office yet. Abike Dabiri spearheaded it's formation as chairman House Committee on Diaspora and since it was her baby, FG appointed her to nurture it in line with original vision.
So what you are saying is that the embassies are useless, because if you say the embassies are not useless then there is no need for this commission as you call it.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by codemaniacs: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Simplythebest:
Nope is bad she should have respected the office she is occupying.

so a public figure should not defend herself against abuse

you and the people complaining about her response can't stomach it because you're also tribal bigots and the only people complaining of her response are people that share the same ethnicity and tribe with the abuser...

Geoffrey Onyeama is the minister of foreign affairs.. Tell him to do his job...

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by desiredhome: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Coldie:

Nury Martinez was an elected member of Los Angeles city council and the former head. What it took her to resign was a racist comment, where she said a white member of the council that had a black son was with the blacks. She didn’t just resign she had to apologise.

But in Nigeria they would tell u it’s not Nury Martinez fault it’s the fault of the white man for having a black son when he is white, that what is he expecting.

Now u see why Nigeria is just going in cycles. U guys support evil in your own countries then run to enjoy good in foreign countries
It's good for some miscreants to insult another person but it's wrong for the insulted person to insult the person back....... hypocrite is what is killing you people in this country......
Kudos to madam Abike

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Nostring: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
peppermint7:

She der tarnish our image
You de talk another thing
una no dey tarnish am with d drugs and d cult una dey go do oversea? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by 77up(m): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
KUNZEH:

I think Abike is right on this
Very right and it's very certain that every single followers of Obi are very rude, sad and hateful.

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Klington: 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
pinkgoodies:

She was even light with d ODE. If na me i go curse that guy mama. The guy could have made his point without refereing to her as a Mumu woman. Knowing fully well that she is trying and one of those performing in this administration. Even Trump dey insult opponents. Say she be public figure no give anyone right to insult her.

Let me know when she curses this Yoruba guy who referred to her as "oloribu"

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by plaindealer: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
See the ipob woman defending and supporting toxicity, cyberbullying and cyber terrorism on social media.

The SSE raise unruly children, mannerless and disrespectful children, cyber bullies, and terrorists, they run around Twitter insulting and abusing people old enough to be their mothers, but they expect other people to sit quietly and accept their disgusting, horrible and toxic behavior because they are public officials, hell no.

I'm so happy that the woman called the sorry beasts and worthless anti-social nuisance.

..but this horrible Oby woman has nothing to say about the social ills ravaging her ipob region, her people are under sit-at-home slavery, and they get slaughtered every day, but the woman sees no evil and hears no evil, you only see her rage like bingo over dumb nonsense.

This is why they say the SE is not known for sane and credible leadership, this is why the whole region is a sad mess.

Sad.

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Goke7: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
bayplus:

Comments like this makes the Yorubas who are helping Obi wonder if it is worth it.

Without other tribes, Igbos alone cannot get Obi to Aso Rock.

An untrained youth felt he has the monopoly of insulting other people old enough to be his mother and that is ok.

I will do worst if I was her. Many hypocrites including Oby were all In govt at one time or the other. What did they do to advance the protection of Nigerians in diaspora?

The way the Obedients are going about it, they will hurt the dream of Obi becoming the president than those they cannot hide their hatred for.

For your information I am a proud yoruba and I don't think Tinubu should be our next president.

But I will imagine how the obidients will behave if Obi becomes the president and that is scary too.

Atiku is a no no for me.

So I may have to vote for unknown candidate because more people who could have joined the Obi are not too sure it is the right thing to do with the attitude of his followers on and offline.

You can insult everyone but that will still not translate into votes for you. If anything, it will lead to more votes against your candidate and further reduce his chances of getting the presidency.

You all are indirectly helping other candidates to gain more ground.

They have done the damage long time ago, no be today
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by peppermint7(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nostring:
una no dey tarnish am with d drugs and d cult una dey go do oversea? undecided
You be mumu guy
Them de dirty Nigerians
You de here de support am.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by desiredhome: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
atinga1:

Don't play yeye emotions here.
She's a government official. Nigerians insult the living daylights out of Buhari daily.
HOW many times has he insulted people back? Is he not someone's grandfather, father, uncle, brother and son?
HOW about GEJ in 2014/2015? Is he not a father too?
What makes Abike Dabiri's insult special?

Don't drink poison because it was served with your tribal glass.

That Buhari didn't respond to those insults from the bitter pills people doesn't make it right for any uncultured individual to be talking anyhow......
You like dishing out insults and feel victimized when people retaliate.......

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Akhee: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wetin concern Oby for this matter now. If Abike say she do project defense at Harvard Oby go boast say she taught at Harvard. Harvard no dey teach person to keep quite for matter wey no concern you.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
naijainstinct:
I strongly disagree she generalized. I am sure there are a lot of Nigerians in Indonesia who are doing legitimate businesses and are enjoying the country. People who have complete papers and have legitimate jobs don't have business with prison. I have siblings, uncles and aunts scattered all the world. Some have been there for over 25 years and we haven't heard any of them being arrested, talk more of being imprisoned. Abike knows the group of people she was referring to. I believe she has access to more diaspora information than you and I are privileged to.

Whatever you wrote here is your headache.

Abike Dabiri has been a victim of constant harassment by the IBOS. This is not the first time. She has been blackmailed, insulted and mocked by the IBOS for years. Are they the only tribe in Nigeria? She has every right to fight back .

OBY Ezekwesili carried transfer aggression of Tinubu's hatred to Abike Dabiri.

The Yorubas have it as a duty to defend her. We are going somewhere.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election / Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested / Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.