Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment (42225 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by atinga1: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
yetunsbay:
How are those not in authority different from those in ?
If you're asking this question, I have no reason to continue further with you.
Good night.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by peppermint7(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nostring:

Awon Ara Ile yin osinwin... Abike no b d problem na una wey dey do cultism , drugs and other crimes abroad dey stain us undecided
.if you think sey I be Igbo man .
You be fool grin
By the way ona BAT na well known drug user and pusher.
The biggest drug burst na for Lagos e happen
So no be morons like you suppose de talk about drugs and shit.
Abike is steadily licking Tinupoo nyansh everyday. So we Sabi as e de go.
Btw I don forget sef
Wetin you wan go find for airport
Tell this slowpoke to stop pissing around everywhere too grin

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Simplythebest: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Can i ask u a question do u work in a bank or have someone that work in a bank. Have u see a bank staff insulting customer before even if the customer call the bank staff stupid names pls answer me
codemaniacs:

so a public figure should not defend herself against abuse

you and the people complaining about her response can't stomach it because you're also tribal bigots and the only people complaining of her response are people that share the same ethnicity and tribe with the abuser...

Geoffrey Onyeama is the minister of foreign affairs.. Tell him to do his job...
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by anungangampu: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
codemaniacs:

She didn't bleep up.. she did the right thing.
She insulted her country folks in a global page where other official's from other countries comes to read her profile. She is a minister and who she insulted might be a teenager or another slowpoke. Now she has exposed her bad side.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by codemaniacs: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
Simplythebest:
Can i ask u a question do u work in a bank or have someone that work in a bank. Have u see a bank staff insulting customer before even if the customer call the bank staff stupid names pls answer me

Banks have security, Police e.t.c if a person acts unruly in a bank that person can be arrested..

Twitter is not a bank so don't compare both.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by codemaniacs: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
anungangampu:

She insulted her country folks in a global page where other official's from other countries comes to read her profile. She is a minister and who she insulted might be a teenager or another slowpoke. Now she has exposed her bad side.

She is not a minister..

you and the people complaining about her response can't stomach it because you're also tribal bigots and the only people complaining of her response are people that share the same ethnicity and tribe with the abuser...

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Freebills12: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
codemaniacs:

If you're not happy with Abike then Geoffrey Onyeama is the minister of foreign affairs.. Tell him to do his job...

I am telling you something that will benefit in you in life and you are playing ethnic and political games. What have I with Onyema? As if all of them beginning from Buhari are doing their work. I'm telling you that as a public figure you should control your emotion otherwise it embarrass you.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by codemaniacs: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I am telling you something that will benefit in you in life and you are playing ethnic and political games. What have I with Onyema? As if all of them beginning from Buhari are doing their work. I'm telling you that as a public figure you should control your emotion otherwise it embarrass you.

No..

you're telling me to allow bullies have power over me..

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Morphinne: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/ezekwesili-knocks-nidcom-boss-over-messy-twitter-comment/

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1582306611397529602?t=NhGkiAyH-_M6wjhMDWv1iQ&s=19
So it wasn’t messy when the idiot called her mumu, right?
Make Ezekwesili go siddon. Someone fired back insults hurled at her and you carry mouth like dead pig dey complain say her reaction dey messy

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by adedayoa2(f): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Abike don really try for all these people, they will still insult her. So ungrateful, no wonder she got angry.

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Morphinne: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Advocate500:
As a public office holder learn to maintain some level of civility and decorum when it comes to public engagement,you should serve as a example to others,I don't expect any of this from a renowned bigot.
President Donald Trump and Elon Musk just said hi to your comment grin grin
Regardless of my position, you insult me, I insult even your dead grandparents in their graves. Why is no one talking about the idiot who started it? Some of you retards (no apologies) are really funny, I can even see some of you saying the woman is bigoted just because she couldn’t stomach an insult hurled at her

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by babajero(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
festacman:

NIDCOM has its objectives as set up by its Bill properly passed by NASS and signed by president and they don't clash with the embassies. You can read more info on their website.
A country which claims low cash flow, shouldn't be creating more useless agencies rather utilise the ones in existence. There are a few agencies created by this government that are outrightly useless and money wasting. Eg this nidcom and that humanitarian and social whatever.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by adedayoa2(f): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Abike have tried o, they will still insult her on the internet and you want her to keep quiet? Chaiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by codemaniacs: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Morphinne:

Why is no one talking about the idiot who started it?

Because the people complaining of her response are people that share the same ethnicity and tribe with the abuser..

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by am4truth(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Thank you very much. If she is not ready to be civil, she should quit public service. Simple
She has just told the whole world that Nigerians are drug pushers but tomorrow, she will want to attract foreigners to the same country. How many people read the man's tweets and how many reads hers, being a government official she is. Did she even ask herself that question? She is just the mumu the man called her.

The guy would say worse things if she had kept quiet. A lot of people online lack home training.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Simplythebest: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
U didn't get my question i ask u if u called a bank staff mumu will the bank staff insult u and call u names or will the bank staff be polite with u?
codemaniacs:

Banks have security, Police e.t.c if a person acts unruly in a bank that person can be arrested..

Twitter is not a bank so don't compare both.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by richeeyo(m): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
nawa... I'm starting to dislike this woman. she sounds like a tribal bigot.
Bigot indeed, because her message hits a particular tribe the most
She is very correct though

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Nostring: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
peppermint7:
.if you think sey I be Igbo man .
You be fool grin
By the way ona BAT na well known drug user and pusher.
The biggest drug burst na for Lagos e happen
So no be morons like you suppose de talk about drugs and shit.
Abike is steadily licking Tinupoo nyansh everyday. So we Sabi as e de go.
Btw I don forget sef
Wetin you wan go find for airport
Tell this slowpoke to stop pissing around everywhere too grin
ode cultist! I no be Tribalist like u, point out to where I mentioned a tribe in my post...wetin concern me with Tinubu , even as he dey piss ,your whole lineage joined with your whole village no fit reach half of the height the man don climb...Mumu joke is on u undecided

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by InvertedHammer: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
/
Didn't you see her handing over her award to Amoda?

Have you seen anyone civil hanging around Amoda?

Her actions are not unexpected.

/
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Kwem(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Calling the guy ode is non of my concern as it's almost every day slang in Nigeria. But to profile the young man in the face nija-india fracas before the internationals on social media is highly unacceptable.

This is not her first time to show how low she has become for bigotry...
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by harmonyglobal: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Divine081:
Abike is a bigot. Her bigotry came into play with her comment. She insulted the whole Nigeria thinking she was insulting and obedient or even maybe an Igbo youth. May God heal her hateful heart.
Also young people should understand respect is important and know they can always pass their message without insulting people.
I know say u go be ipob

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Divine081: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
harmonyglobal:

I know say u go be ipob

Because I talk true. I agree. I be IPOB.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by anungangampu: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
codemaniacs:

She is not a minister..

Go on tweeter, reasonably yoroubas living in diaspora is speaking out againt her, as no one know who is igbo or yorouba outside the country. And her reply means no Nigeria goes to Indonesia unless to sell drugs. A huge accusation
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Kwem(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
richeeyo:

Bigot indeed, because her message hits a particular tribe the most
She is very correct though

Shouldn't have replied you but to set the record straight.

The highest drug business is happening in South West especially in Lagos and we know who recruiting people for the job.

The biggest drug Bursting happened in Lagos recently and you know what happens after the drug lord visited the agency and they refused to mention him whence they set it ablaze.

Who started drug first in Nigeria?
Stop being a hypocrite...
Every part of the country does drug but the Baron in Tinibu...
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by fujirice: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
What have we done to ourselves?
Look at the caliber of people running the affairs of our government.
No class!

I am appalled and heartbroken by these people cry
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by tnerro1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Abeg, what she said is right jor, are they not doing the things she said in Indonesia? And we know the tribe doing all these things in Indonesia tongue

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by desiredhome: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
atinga1:

No one said its okay to insult her or any government official.
But it comes with the territory.
Some years ago, an American woman gave Trump the fụ́ck you sign.
Heads did not fall.
Lots of people are frustrated and the only way they complain, is to lash out to those in authority.
Nigeria is a developing country, it means there are a lot of undeveloped/illiterate Nigerians, that is why we are suffering in the midst of plenty.........you don't compare Nigeria to those developed countries...... Nigeria is a place where wickedness strive.......

The frustration in Nigeria is caused by Nigerians themselves, not just the leaders or people in authority...........
The people complaining are not better than the people they are complaining about........

So the frustration will definitely continue,.... you can't give what you don't have........
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by pinkgoodies(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
MyFlair:

So people are free to react to any form of provocation or register their anger in whatever way they deem fit. But I wonder why Teni’s case became a problem to some people

Even u know these two events are not same in every kinda way.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by sixteensix: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
To be sincerely the guy is mannerless, u can't address someone how.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by peppermint7(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nostring:
ode cultist! I no be Tribalist like u, point out to where I mentioned a tribe in my post...wetin concern me with Tinubu , even as he dey piss ,your whole lineage joined with your whole village no fit reach half of the height the man don climb...Mumu joke is on u undecided
Who be the una wer you de mention since.
My tribe no de piss for body.
Height una.
Tell him to fix his bladder first rubbish grin
Mumu urchin
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Even u know these two events
are not same in every kinda way.
Shifting goal post as usual. Fair weathered Scumbags
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by kosiebe(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Abike the dumb uncivilized b!tch is the biggest motivation for me to do everything in my power to vote out APC aggressively like my life depends on it, including my loved ones as well, if Obi doesn't win this election, I'll rather Atiku wins it honestly...as bad as Atiku is, he's a far better evil that what Igbos will experience under a very tribalistic, crude and vindictive Tinubu government, with that his ugly witch of a wife who has on several occasions made disparaging remarks about Igbos.
ODE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari / Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) / 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.