Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain (53870 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by hardon1(m): 3:48am On Oct 25, 2022
B2B23:

So the deceased don't have family?

Well, nothing wey Musa nor go see for gate.

I believe with time they would call family meeting for both sides, sit and discuss how it will be, going forward. I believe the late husband also have family.

What I mean sending them just as they came is not that easy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 25, 2022
eastgates1:
are you married?
Go and sit... Na mumu advise u gave

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by jmichael259(m): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2022
Fiscus105:

Go and married, the issue being discussed is more than what small boy like you can comprehend.

it's obasanjo i blame for giving gsm to underage fools like you. I'm a self employed landlord hustling pre-dawn till morrow. I don't have time for simps like you waiting for your mamathankiu.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Fiscus105(m): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2022
jmichael259:

it's obasanjo i blame for giving gsm to underage fools like you. I'm a self employed landlord hustling pre-dawn till morrow. I don't have time for simps like you waiting for your mamathankiu.

Take to my advice please. U are not supposed to contribute to this issues.

The last time I checked, you said u still buying "bread and akara" for breakfast that normally cost u 2k 500 daily.

I will advise you to work hard so that you too can be able to be "man of the house", by then, you will be able to contribute meaningfully to this kind of discussion.

For now, with no single experience, ur opinion is going out of way.....too senseless.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by jmichael259(m): 6:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Fiscus105:

Take to my advice please. U are not supposed to contribute to this issues.

The last time I checked, you said u still buying "bread and akara" for breakfast that normally cost u 2k 500 daily.

I will advise you to work hard so that you too can be able to be "man of the house", by then, you will be able to contribute meaningfully to this kind of discussion.

For now, with no single experience, ur opinion is going out of way.....too senseless.

oga, i dey road dey go work. It's not my fault most nigerians are too dumb to comprehend write ups. I was pointing the price inflation in the country. A satchet of milk is 80-100naira. Two satchets of beverage+bread+akara per person. No matter how u manage, it will still cost u around 500-700 to feed one person breakfast. Multiply that by 11 and three times daily.
OH Yes, i proudly feed myself cos i'm not at home. Next time go man-shame ur papa. Na for nairaland u wan get sense. Pity is your name.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Thermodynamics(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2022
izuch:

Your daddy mumu
Your mama mumu.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by SenatePresdo(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.
I don't know how to take care of these migrants going forward.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.

If you continue doing it, they would feel relaxed, and the twin sister would stay in your house with her kids for more than one year and counting.

Tell your wife that only you can't do it, that both of them should find something doing, even if its selling fries in the night, two of them can do it.

Man I feel your pain, if you can't do this, do something on time.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by OreoPaschal(m): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.

Come 2023, Vote the right candidate who is healthy, competent, and capable of doing the job. Take tribal sentiments off the list, and don't recycle those thieves that kept your family in this situation - else, you may end up homeless since you have moved to your shop.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by izuch(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Your mama mumu.

Big full
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Thermodynamics(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
izuch:

Big full
Mumu when nor fit spell, you are a big fool. Illiterate.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by holysaint1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

Hello, I read that you are looking for budget phone to get, check out the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7392213/redmi-8a-sale

Yeah. Checked out the thread and also the opinions about that phone.

First, it stopped using googleplay app.

And 2ndly, its laggy nature.

These two things, am afraid, are turn offs for me.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by StrafordSTONES(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
holysaint1:

Yeah. Checked out the thread and also the opinions about that phone.

First, it stopped using googleplay app.

And 2ndly, its laggy nature.

These two things, am afraid, are turn offs for me.

Hahaha… your research findings are wrong pardon me. This is the phone I use, I use the google play, would screenshot and show you and it doesn’t lag for a 2gb ram phone.

I’m even having double mind selling it but I don’t wana be walking with two phones

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by holysaint1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

Hahaha… your research findings are wrong pardon me. This is the phone I use, I use the google play, would screenshot and show you and it doesn’t lag for a 2gb ram phone.

I’m even having double mind selling it but I don’t wana be walking with two phones

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by holysaint1(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ebexofficial: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2022
Flame77:

It's easier said than done. Discharge a widow with her fatherless children and the widow is a twin sister to your wife?

I'll suggest the raise money to rent one apartment for the widow and help her get a job to be doing even if it's menial. Other family members can also come in to help financially till the women gets a meaningful source of income m
I know a relative that discharged his brother and wife and child by renting an apartment for them, carry them for some time and link his brother up...
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2022
holysaint1:

Playstore
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Flame77: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
ebexofficial:

I know a relative that discharged his brother and wife and child by renting an apartment for them, carry them for some time and link his brother up...

If that is the meaning of discharge, then it makes sense lol.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by temmym4(m): 12:10am On Oct 27, 2022
@OP. I believe you are still trying to get your lives together so u are not stable financially yet, it is ma-d-ness when you start feeding extra 5 mouths alongside your family in this country's current situation. 16k per day on meals only approx 480,000 to feed in a month without the support of either women cos they are jobless? U will wound soon except of course if u are a th.ief.

Infact that is even enough for some to buy land in some areas before they start a building project little by little. Assuming u are a close friend or brother, i would have known what to say to you.

grab your balls, sit your wife down and talk to her like a real man, know what her dreams/imagination for you, herself and your children are..

I am so sure u both lack communication in your marriage, otherwise there should have been a mutual understanding of her sis coming to stay with your own family in a room an parlour. The fact that she just showed up without your knowledge tells a lot about you and your marriage.

If u keep living your life this way while your wife shows nonchalant attitude towards your pocket, finance and your general livelihood/convenience , then i am afraid for you, u might find it hard to leave the same life position u are after all the years.

Do the best you can for your wife's sister and children, but remember you v got your own family and home to build. Don't be a mu.mu man.

U want to go far in life? Then be a GOOD man, not a NICE man.

No offense please. It is the reality
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by worksmart(m): 3:26am On Oct 27, 2022
Your wife's twin is literally the duplicate of your wife and the chances are they see themselves as one .
If you chase the sister away, your wife may never forgive you. So the best is speak to your wife and find out where her mind real is with the whole situation.

Twins have a special bond and if you force her to choose between you and her twin, your marriage may come under threat. Just my opinion though.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Emmanuel30a: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
wasuka14:

When you are wrecked, you would know how to trek... When you have been wrecked you would know how to trek, where to trek and when to trek... You want to wreck before you would trek or you want to be wrecked before you would trek? Look at your neck..., Can you trek with your neck or you can trek on your neck?... Check your neck... Don't become an heck... When you don't have a check or the check, you would be wrecked... Begin to trek or begin to look for check.. you may want to trek to where you would get a check or where you would get the check... What an heck!!! Have you watched Star Trek or you just want to watch Star Trek...? Seems you know how to trek and you can trek with your neck... Someone has to trek to get the check or to get a check... Someone has to trek, if you don't get a check or the check... Check your neck... Don't become abimelech or don't become an abimelech... Don't become one heck of abimelech or one heck of an abimelech... But, maybe you want someone to peck you before you are wrecked or until you are wrecked... Maybe you want someone to peck your neck before you are wrecked or until you are wrecked...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.