Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain (53871 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 19, 2022
depending on where you are ,search and contact any international organisation present in your area,which supports widows near you and lay the complain,there are lots organisations the first is to contact bill and Melinda gates Foundation,second UNICEF,find their local branches and make complains before you die before your time.women who are house wives should learn to work from home,they can use their spare time to weave,cook suops and sell to busy wokers who close late from office etc, people should learn to convert their disadvantages to advantages the ying-yang effect exists for a reason,that been said,what can their hands do?its high time they start some hand work for their kids,what can they sell easily to make money which doesnt cost much? can they sell newspapers? we are talking survival here or can she work in a restaurant? she should find something depending on what qualifications she had before she became a housewife.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by techWriter3: 5:12am On Oct 19, 2022
percentage of 11 woman's
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by sisisioge: 5:14am On Oct 19, 2022
Hmmmm....given your condition, you first need to cut down on the food expenses. You need to start buying in bulk. Then call your in laws to sort the extra wife and kids.

Meanwhile, you had 4 kids inside a mini flat before the addendum! Na real wa o.

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Gentlechika(m): 5:15am On Oct 19, 2022
The two women should get a job asap and if the kids are grownups, they should also learn a skill if not, you are on you way to depression.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by yusufmurry: 5:59am On Oct 19, 2022
ahnie:
12 disciples grin grin grin
Omorr that's a burden too huge for a single son of man to bear

Had it bn the wife dey work nau,e for good.

Say no to lazy housewives and full time jobless housewives.

As in eeh, ladies just find marriage/child bearing as way to idleness. You're a lady, your concern is just to get married to a good-doing man, then if anything happens, she would return to square one.

Nigerian ladies are fully a liability. Again to think of it, if that's the man's sister that packed in so, his wife won't tolerate it. Nigeria men dey ensure too much

31 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Foodie1(m): 6:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Omo it's too much, oga you really need to talk sense into your wife, because if you continue like this do you know much you will be spending on feeding alone in 1 month??
Abeg They should go, pata-pata they go say u be wicked man ,but who cares??
But if you choose to allow them fine, because the way I dey see am, that woman and her kids are ready to stay 2 years in your house o grin grin

The choice is yours.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Foodie1(m): 6:12am On Oct 19, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

it depends how you want to deal with it

1 not upsetting your wife

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

4 dont enable her husband to relax

1 not upsetting your wife aka accepting that your wife's sister and wife would happy that you didnt throw out too

2 dealing it like man, you were supposed to consulated before moving in and understand abit of why she left

3 not getting involved, your in-laws are the ones supposed to take her in while they get to know the issue and finding the solution, its not your issue is supposed to go to her parents or other elder relatives

4 enable her husband to relax, him knowing that you accomodated them, he will relax in solving the difference

which husband again??
her husband is dead na.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by eastgates1: 6:13am On Oct 19, 2022
First, i understand your predicament, but she is your inlaw and needs help for a time. Have a discussion with your wife who is her sister to determine how long she will stay then allow her to tell the sister (if your wife is a reasonable person she will see reason). You could look for a bigger space to accomodate all of you (if you live in lagos or abuja or ph just keep almost 1m). Now i also understand that you and madam may have decided to have her not work or trade but in times like this it is glaring that two incomes are better than one. As for food both of you should find cheaper alternatives but like side you need more sources of income

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Karleb(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2022
The other one left her husband and has 5 kids, this one already has 4 kids.

What's with jobless women and careless breeding?

You already have your 4 kids? grin

Seems they were competing. Mr. OP, I do not envy you.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Karleb(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2022
eastgates1:
First, i understand your predicament, but she is your inlaw and needs help for a time. Have a discussion with your wife who is her sister to determine how long she will stay then allow her to tell the sister (if your wife is a reasonable person she will see reason). You could look for a bigger space to accomodate all of you (if you live in lagos or abuja or ph just keep almost 1m). Now i also understand that you and madam may have decided to have her not work or trade but in times like this it is glaring that two incomes are better than one. As for food both of you should find cheaper alternatives but like side you need more sources of income

Since you care about the lady so much, why don't you marry her?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by eastgates1: 6:18am On Oct 19, 2022
Karleb:

Since you care about the lady so much, why don't you marry her?
are you married?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ayodele17893: 6:22am On Oct 19, 2022
U now av two wives with plenty kidsU now av two wives with plenty kids...
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Rexymania(m): 6:27am On Oct 19, 2022
This one na wahala o
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 19, 2022
Starve everybody for one week and see their reactions. Their complaints will pave way for readjustment and the situation will be settled once and final

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Cutehector(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Lmao...if you were a no nonsense taking man, even the sister in law will not even come with her children to stay in your house.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.
Am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too. The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that,both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.
For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.
I don't know how to take care of these migrants going forward.
My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian

You're sounding like someone not qualified to go into marriage.

How did you marry your wife? Somebody spoke to her on your behalf? If it is you, speak the same way you spoke to her when you're about proposing to her, lovingly ask her whether she wants you to die before your time.

You're shy to talk now, you won't be shy when you're totally down.

Who gave birth to your wife and the twin sister? And the two of them are not planning to work?

Keep spending 15k daily to feed lazy sisters, you'll soon wise up.

You don't need any advice! Maybe you're enjoying both sisters sha!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by sayso: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.
Am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too. The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that,both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.
For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.
My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian
They are twins now. Why are you tight to share?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by DontBullshitMe: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2022
People give birth too much in this country.

20 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by davillian(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2022
wasuka14:

You won't survive this for a very long time.
Let your wife tell you when her sister and her children are leaving your house.
If story enter run leave them for house and only send the money that you send usually for your wife and kids feeding..
If after a week she hasn't moved slash the feeding money into 2 grin
Your wife would begin to put pressure on her grin
Another na twins they be she fit no wan let her leave o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by oneolajire(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2022
Let us start from this point.

Why is your wife not working? Why is she a financial liability to you? For how long has she been idle? What qualifications or skills does she have? What have you done to make her gainfully employed?

Seems the way you make daily money in your business doesn't make you feel she needs to contribute to the home financially.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ahnie: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2022
Hey not all women are liabilities,I m an exception.
yusufmurry:

As in eeh, ladies just find marriage/child bearing as way to idleness. You're a lady, your concern is just to get married to a good-doing man, then if anything happens, she would return to square one.

Nigerian ladies are fully a liability. Again to think of it, if that's the man's sister that packed in so, his wife won't tolerate it. Nigeria men dey ensure too much

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by BigYash: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2022
How willl she just moved into your house without informing you? Wetin happen to village na?. And your wify can't say she wasn't aware she was coming over.. Be a man and do the right thing.. They should start working asap.. They can start by frying akara or fried yam and sauce at una junction... Better still ,small booker sef good.

Food is Ready!
#Twins Fast Food#

They can start little, that one go dey hep una for feeding first.. Then we go plan on how you and madam go dey enjoy,gum body.

Buy big mp3 Bluetooth speaker.
If you and madam wan enjoy.. You nter room ,lock door,loud speaker.. While ur in-law go dey sitting room dey watch TV..

Better still,go rent two bedroom..

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by seanwilliam(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2022
Abfinest007:
Start making advance at her twin sister she will run away herself

Lollest lol sense nor go kee me
this sounds crazy but you’re 100% on point. He should make the advance openly and rub it on his wife’s face .

Btw, if I were the one, what I will do is that, I’ll rent a house outside for her and her pikin, I’ll load it with enough food to take them for awhile, then I’ll tell her to find job to maintain and pay rent the following year.
Doing that will hit me financially, but I can recover faster than feeding her everyday in my house. And I’m also doing that for ‘humanity sake’ not necessarily because she’s a woman with kids, life happens to anyone.

After she packs out, I will sanction my wife, I will ensure I make the house hot for her for months for bringing her sister to my house without my permission. And then I will reduce her feeding fee by 40%, it’s because she’s comfortable that’s why she had audacity to bring in another baggage. And she must start working and contributing too.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by seanwilliam(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Fiscus105:

Daily increment on food alone is btw 14-16k? (14*30= #420k) if I choose minimum increment spendings only on food oooo.

All of these are just to make front page, yet some hopeless and lazy readers will almost have HBP on mere figment of OP' imagination, blaming institution of marriage as usual.
.......thank God you still be able to stay in room and parlor? Wen u done with ur hallucinations you shall wake up from your dream where you saw urself in room and parlor self contained when actually you are in a single room ,"face me and face you".
but it’s actually possible for him and his wife to live in room and palor self con with their children , he might have his own house project he’s spending on and might be thinking of managing until the project is completed.

Besides welders make money , especially in a busy area with low competition.

But there’s different between knowing how to make money and knowing how to keep/multiply money .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by sofiscatedmoron: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2022
Peter obi will make Nigeria a better place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by iHateFraudsters: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.
Dude I put myself in your situation and realized I need advice too.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2022
Tell you wife's twin sister the truth because I'm sure that if you ask your wife to tell her, she may get pissed off and not tell her.

Since everyone depends on you in the house, tell your wife's twin sister that you can't cater for her and her kids anymore, unless she finds herself a job to do while she stays with you guys.

She's gonna get mad at you, but life goes on anyway, the truth has to be told.

And what happened to their family or parents' house
wasuka14:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Righteousness2(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.
Dude I put myself in your situation and realized I need advice too.

Comrade abeg no bust my head

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Fiscus105(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2022
seanwilliam:
but it’s actually possible for him and his wife to live in room and palor self con with their children , he might have his own house project he’s spending on and might be thinking of managing until the project is completed.

Besides welders make money , especially in a busy area with low competition.

But there’s different between knowing how to make money and knowing how to keep/multiply money .

So which welder will jack up his spending on food alone by 420k a month, and he jacks it up not because of his own wife, kids, parents but wife's sister and someone kids.

(Mind u ,u said he might be managing cos of his own project o)

Bro, learn how to quickly differentiate papa ajasco story from real happenings.

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Justbehave(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2022
wasuka14:

All you MANGINAS will suffer. Because you are a weakling of a man that's why such was done without your approval. Shame on you. Fool
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by DAENNINGA(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2022
Story for the god's

You spend over 14k on feeding which translates to over 400k in a month and you have been living in a 1 bedroom self contained apartment this while.

You would make a bad script writer for a nollywood movie.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Mercury12(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2022
Imagine 11 people in one space shocked
Well just forget sex and look for money to rent an apartment for your wife's twin even if your have to seek other people help with that.
The Lord is your strength bro. Lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.