Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain (53875 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by chinchum(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sontima:
Some people are living 11 in one room. May God help us in this country.
God hates those who dont plan and does not bless the work of their hands since they choose to do things anyhow. Have few kids and empower your spouse in case of the inevitable. It is not impossible for the breadwinner to pass away , meaning the other spouse should be positioned to make money while they are alive in case of death.

This man should face reality and prioritise his kids and family and learn from this situation. If death happens to him today, can his family survive?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Fiscus105(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
jmichael259:

it cost me 2k average to feed myself daily. Not less than 600-700 to have breakfast of just akara, bread and beverages in nigeria currently. How much is a satchet of milk, noodles, cup of rice or garri etc?

Multiply it by 11 and stop talking trash.

Go and married, the issue being discussed is more than what small boy like you can comprehend.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Malawian(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
You don marry two wifes be that, just begin shook both of them.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Ijb11: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Oh
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Stanfeelings: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
GUY, CALL YOUR WIFE AND TALK TO HER...LET HER ASK HER SISTER WHEN THEY WILL GO. DUDE, U GO SOON DRY DRY, THEN THEY WILL START GIVING U ATTITUDE...NO USE SHAME MESS YOURSELF UP. IF IT PERSISTS, MAKE UR WIFE'S FAMILY AND HER INLAWS RAISE MONEY SO SHE CAN STAY IN A SINGLE ROOM FACE ME I FACE U. OGA, ONE DAY, U FIT CHEAT ON UR WIFE O...ONE DAY, THEY FIT GANG UP AGAINST U OOO. PROTECT YOURS FIRST
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by dontbothermuch: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
kaywhy09:
Stop living a life that struggles to please people.

Stop being afraid of offending people.

I am following you right away. You are intelligent.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by kelspinall(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
boss call them(your wife and twin sister) tell them that since things has changed(the feeding and everything) that is time the start doing something to help the family, you doing it alone may make you sick,is time the should find something to support..

if she agrees, fine.

if she doesn't..is time they look for a new place..

but how can your wife welcome her sister with 4 children into her family without even asking permission from the husband...some people sef
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Quenncee: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.
I don't know how to take care of these migrants going forward.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.
marry her join first, then I will advice you on what to do
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by hardon1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
B2B23:
As a timid person with human feeling you don't need advice.

Just remain timid and have human feelings to those who don't have human feelings for you or respects you.

Silly weak man like you are meant to be castrated to remain eunuch forever.

You think it's easy to just send them away... It's not that easy o. Considering it was death that took the husband and not divorce or sent packing. It becomes more difficult if the guy knows the late husband to be a nice person

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by DaveHarry(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Quit notice loading wen landlord finds out there are 11 people living in one room and parlor apartment.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by B2B23: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
hardon1:

You think it's easy to just send them away... It's not that easy o. Considering it was death that took the husband and not divorce or sent packing. It becomes more difficult if the guy knows the late husband to be a nice person

So the deceased don't have family?

Well, nothing wey Musa nor go see for gate.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Christian07(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.

Your landlord must be nice I see let me go and check if you are my tenant

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by gift2xl: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
georgementday:

Guy, you three much

grin
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by gift2xl: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by gift2xl: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
njelrapheal:

Hey God. Dont make me laff too loud here.

I think he needs to seat the two new wives to talk. They need to start working too. Also 6k for breakfast to way too much. I mean. A carton of indomimitable would feed the young ones three times for a start.

@OP You need to take the lead and have this convo. Also note that u now have a second wive. See her as one. I WISH YOU WELL

Lol
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by gift2xl: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

This the funniest thing I’ve read on this site cheesy cheesy grin

grin
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by gift2xl: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin grin grin

Laugh Wan kieee me for here grin grin grin

grin
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ambale(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Why will you marry a wife that doesn't take orders from you before taking decisions that will affect your home?

Your story is not just clear jere plus it is not advisable to have a jobless spouse

Make sure they bring something to the table, it makes them feel responsible

If she was working, she would have known how hard it is to get money to feed a mouth not to talk of feeding many mouths
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by IbileIfe: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Can your church help you?
I would have been able to help you, presently I am very broke.
By the grace of Almighty God, I should be able to help you before Christmas directly with some money for a large accommodation or a contract to make promo T-shirts.

Just ask for helping hands.
Almighty God hears and answers prayers.
I am a living testimony of this fact.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Idrissou1: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dey enter house at 1pm Japa at 4;30
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ghettochild(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Keep shut until u run out of money then since u can't even say No in the first instance they told u they were moving into ur home....
Make I tell u.. if push comes to shove.....
Na u go suffer am o
So u shd just tell ur wife n twin that the whole feeding is weighing on u.. and that u don't want to die young..
I'm sure both would think up a solution
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
holysaint1:
I can only imagine the sound of your heart beat when u see your first child from far running towards you.

Bro.. The only solution in sight here is to man up and take a stand. Timidity shouldnt come into play here.

If she is not human enough to see / consider your plight. Then the same attitude should be metted out to her too.

Hello, I read that you are looking for budget phone to get, check out the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7392213/redmi-8a-sale
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by izuch(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say, mumu.

Your daddy mumu
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Flame77: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.
Dude I put myself in your situation and realized I need advice too.

Loooool no bi small advice oh. Me self need advice pass you and him as I put myself for una positions oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by mrkings84(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Me that's single find it uneasy to feed myself on daily basis talkless of a community of herds
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Flame77: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
ebexofficial:
Discharging code

It's easier said than done. Discharge a widow with her fatherless children and the widow is a twin sister to your wife?

I'll suggest the raise money to rent one apartment for the widow and help her get a job to be doing even if it's menial. Other family members can also come in to help financially till the women gets a meaningful source of income m
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by haphizz57(m): 12:39am On Oct 25, 2022
My brother don't be ashamed of wot is killing u gradually. Where's her own husband? Somebody else's responsible ll not kill u for ur children. No one does that. Call ur wife and let her know u re not comfortable.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by biyiwyle(m): 12:56am On Oct 25, 2022
For the fact that they moved into your house without telling you shows how weak you are indeed.

To be sincere, you really dont need advice. Time and Sapa will move you to anger. Once that anger comes, use it very well.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by gift2xl: 1:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Flame77:

Loooool no bi small advice oh. Me self need advice pass you and him as I put myself for una positions oh grin grin

grin
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by sweetmichael007: 1:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Is not even about spending too much money for feeding only.

The worst part is easy spread of disease and infections once one person get contacted with any communicable disease like cough,catarrh, red eye,chicken pox,it will easily spread like wild fire to everyone in that house.

Imagine the man contacting any of these diseases, and it struck him down for days (God forbid),do you know how badly the family will be affected financially because the bread winner is down with infections.

11 people in a mini flat is not hygienic at all. Health is wealth oo.
Don't complain about the money alone,complain about your health as well as your children's health.

Sit your wife down,so you can reason matter together
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by fluffybaby(f): 3:44am On Oct 25, 2022
wasuka14:

Your wife has mental problem. She is lucky you are not a selfish person
Anyways, if you can afford it rent a room for the sister and her kids or give them transport money to return to the village.
Just curious, if you have a shop, why is your wife sitting at home? Is there no little business she can do at the place your shop is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.