Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain (53924 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by xtervaganza(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
All that people in your house. When you're not ooni of ife grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Joygift3666: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

it depends how you want to deal with it

1 not upsetting your wife

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

4 dont enable her husband to relax

1 not upsetting your wife aka accepting that your wife's sister and wife would happy that you didnt throw out too

2 dealing it like man, you were supposed to consulated before moving in and understand abit of why she left

3 not getting involved, your in-laws are the ones supposed to take her in while they get to know the issue and finding the solution, its not your issue is supposed to go to her parents or other elder relatives

4 enable her husband to relax, him knowing that you accomodated them, he will relax in solving the difference

Relax in the grave?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by wolebest: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.
I don't know how to take care of these migrants going forward.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.

Ol boy how come? What's happening?

Please as much as you sympathize with her situation, be careful they might put you in difficult financial, physical and emotional torment.

Your landlord and cotenants will surely come after you and your family.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Abosede512(f): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Just reduce d amount of money you are giving them, lobatan

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Tunagee(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Whiteshield:
They know you are a fool and will react like a weakling that is why they did that nonsense.

I love your comment.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by zaki2: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Secondly:

Didn't you read where the OP said the woman's husband is dead or do you need someone to explain to you the meaning of demise? angry
Thanks for the correction. I read too fast and didn't take note of that.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by maasoap(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.

Do the needful before you yourself breakdown. Simple advice for the wise
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Abagworo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Send them out without further delay.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by maasoap(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Am not a fool oga

You sure responded and still responding to the situation like you are one.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by blackgold2018(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Am not a fool oga
but he was right oga..

You are a FOOL.
They can never try that with a man with rules and principles

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Thank God they even have a place to put thier heads, under bridge is real o!
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Tukor1759: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.

she should go and stay in the village for now, what do i know sef

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by christistruth01: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Offer to rent a room for her nearby until she is able to get back on her feet but make sure your wife agrees to it first

You could have been in the same Situation if it happened to your Sister

Ask your wife to Propose to other Family members to help her twin set up a small business that can successfully sustain her and her kids
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by frankoben(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Your matter off me guy, I feel your distress
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by delzbaba(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Start being too nice and touchy with your wives sister, your wife will come to her senses.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dont marry into any kind family. So both women no wan work Abeg send her to their family house

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Like most husbands do when their wife gives birth to triplets or something, just run away abeg. Since your wife doesn't want to pity you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Dshocker(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Why you dey do like this, Oga, no go die before your time oooO.

You gatz open mouth tell them point blank, after all nothing go happen.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by dayssolalee(m): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hey, write and earn on Souljar Mind Edutainment Network. You can also learn how to create and sell ebooks without writing a single line Visit https://souljarmind.com/ to get started
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by girlygirlyMain: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
She has no regard for you or her marriage to you.
If she put you in that situation, she's extremely selfish & the twin won't move away anytime soon.
Take heart.

wasuka14:

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Reference(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
deavicky:
if upkeep is her problem let her go back to her place. he should place her on salary of 50k per month based on his strength.
And u also do not expect him to keeps 11 persons in 2 rooms sooner or later they will begin to fall sick and his problems will increase.
Getting them an accommodation is just the best.
Although I still question his 6k breakfast except they eat outside.

I am absolutely certain that if he can put her on such a salary, she will be gone in a flash.
Money is their problem not house and food particularly for the kids is her priority.
They all know he earns on the go (from the report that he pays for food daily) and that is why to be catered for they reasoned that they had to move in.
And that is why for him and them the priority will be to get the woman earning something no matter how small from where they stand.
Then the food bills will fall and she will suddenly desire to 'be free'.
All humans desire liberty and I an sure that once she can feed her kids she will look for a roof over her head as her second priority. She will equally be embarrassed and stressed enough to know that time is ticking.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by purejustice36: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
:DLemme advise you due to the kinda person I am
Once I’m faced with any situation bigger than my energy, I just drop it and isolate myself and ensure I stay away from that issue until it solves itself

Which mean , if I be you ehn, I go just go rent single room self contain without letting anyone know
I will just buy enough foodstuff for myself and change my SIM card for like 6 months

If na my work place be the issue , I go dey wait for my children to come collect money from me, once dem come I go buy them food make them chop for my shop and buy them another one wey dem go take go sleep
Dem nor born my wife well to near my shop bc she suppose know say I no go send her until she does the right thing , and that it’s to ask her sister to gimme peace and leave

Such women like these naim dey cause beef between their husband and their family people.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by tianshie(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Shebi you be Tinubu supporter. God never begin punish you!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by deavicky(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Reference:

I am absolutely certain that if he can put her on such a salary, she will be gone in a flash.
Money is their problem not house and food particularly for the kids is her priority.
They all know he earns on the go (from the report that he pays for food daily) and that is why to be catered for they reasoned that they had to move in.
And that is why for him and them the priority will be to get the woman earning something no matter how small from where they stand.
Then the food bills will fall and she will suddenly desire to 'be free'.
All humans desire liberty and I an sure that once she can feed her kids she will look for a roof over her head as her second priority. She will equally be embarrassed and stressed enough to know that time is ticking.
with the additional money of 3500 he claims to be spending breakfast, he should be able to give 50k or more, accept he is working his ass out to provide that.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Greenishland(f): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

One of the women should be encouraged to start selling moi moi or akara near your shop while the other one takes care of the children.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Cutehector(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
Karleb:

Since you care about the lady so much, why don't you marry her?
very good question.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Cutehector(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
ahnie:
Hey not all women are liabilities,I m an exception.
a woman can have a job and still be a liability..

Ask me how..

If she has the mentality of her husband's money is their money and her money is for her only.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by sonssyo: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Just as someone suggested earlier, call your wife for heart to heart talk first,then call the two together,the discussion should be,I can no longer bear the burden anymore, simple, it's either they get something doing,or you may get one room for the sister, you need your space at least to dey service madam nah, but that family no get sense sha, Mr man,speak up now before you die in silence
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by smog2500: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
try getting them an affordable room like a room self contain or just a face me face you room..that will solve the issue
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by babajero(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

If there is any truth in this your epistle, and if really that you as a welder spends 14-16 thousand everyday if there is any truth in that, then try and cut the expenses and save up a little to rent her even if it is one room let her move in with her children.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by njelrapheal: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.
Dude I put myself in your situation and realized I need advice too.

Hey God. Dont make me laff too loud here.

I think he needs to seat the two new wives to talk. They need to start working too. Also 6k for breakfast to way too much. I mean. A carton of indomimitable would feed the young ones three times for a start.

@OP You need to take the lead and have this convo. Also note that u now have a second wive. See her as one. I WISH YOU WELL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.