Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain (53874 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by harmargedon: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.
I don't know how to take care of these migrants going forward.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.
if both your wife and her sis are hard working, let them start up a small business. It might not be much, but it will help. It's inhuman to send her out of your house, you're her only hope, that's why she came to you.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by emmaodet: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.
Dude I put myself in your situation and realized I need advice too.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by emmaodet: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.

But how do people even give birth like rabbits for God sake.

A welder having 4 kids?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by apple30(f): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.
chai I pity u my Broda, first of all ur wife have no regard for you, if not she would av discuss it with you b4 letting them in, n secondly ur wife av the same lazy mentality as the twin sis if not she would av advice her to get a job or start a petty biz dat will sustain feeding ..I will advice you to call a meeting with both wife’s grin n explain all u just told us and also give 100k I knw u can afford it cus 14k per day no be beans.. ,70k to get a room n 30k to start a petty biz like frying of Akara, road side food vendor etc or get a job to enable them to feed ..becus I just realize dat u av pity for them n u care abt wat pple say ..that money is to clear ur conscience ,and if she miss-use the money she will no longer be ur problem..good luck

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by prophetfire: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

. You are not timid. You are a complete mumu. They moved into your house without prior notice and you are here talking rubbish. You were born a mumu by default.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by georgementday(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.
Guy, you three much

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by g4gerald: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
Start making advance at her twin sister she will run away herself

Lollest lol sense nor go kee me
She will even comply wit u so that will start taking care of her nd her kids now dat her husband is dead. Its the wife dat will use her hand to drive her sister out
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by HIbreed(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Am not a fool oga
please don't drive them away at their most difficult time. Advise your wife and her twin to find something doing to assist you with the burden, then at length when she saves up some cash she can go. Put yourself in her shew.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by b1olat: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Welding is a profitable profession, had it being you are a salary eaner, you would have found a solution very quickly. Imagine if you stop dead today, God forbid, won't your wife twin sister find a way round her ordeal? I blamed your wife for inviting her sister without your consent, if you have been shirking in your marital responsibilities, would she have taught up the idea? Call the family meeting pls.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by lordswill03: 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Is a very sorry situation and I can imagine what you are going through considering the situation of the country. I want to make an offer to any of the drown up child who can assist in a restaurant business in a campus. I will provide Accomodation and feeding ( morning and evening), with a stipen of 10k per month?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by godofuck231: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Abfinest007:

u bastard iron bar
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by godofuck231: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
ahnie:
12 disciples grin grin grin
Omorr that's a burden too huge for a single son of man to bear

Had it bn the wife dey work nau,e for good.

Say no to lazy housewives and full time jobless housewives.
two holes of similar origin that will never get filed
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Tzar(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
How can your jobless wife bring her equally jobless sister and kids to your house without telling you and getting your consent?!
And in your mind, you think you are a man? Your wife and her family have pocketed your destiny SIMP!
You are even afraid to call your wife & her invasive sister to order in your own home?! I feel sorry for you, because that your JOBLESS WIFE wears the pants in your home.
Weaklings like you actually deserve what they get!
You better sit her down & give her a deadline to send her sister & kids away before they impoverish & discard your weak *ss!
Going forward, your wife needs to get a job that won’t treathen the stability of your marriage ASAP. In today’s NIGERIA, what kind of idi0t marries and stays married to a lazy, selfish & entitled woman, then cried out for help like the SIMP that he is?!

wasuka14:

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by godofuck231: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Am not a fool oga
good so use your brain , first start a farm , for the women, and make sure you save for them to buy heel barrows or a cargo tricycle aka ibro wahalla, that settles your feeding ,
2 , for the make children they should tae up work after school and assist you at he workshop , mae sure they work with safety daily , teach them safety
Famale children go to school and stay home when free , stress no good for women all time but the have to survive

As a man never see people as liabilities, convert te into resources of their own sustainability, if the number increases your resources will , there's strength in numbers, if them run ? Then na ashawoe bicycle you been wan buy

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by selab: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Have a way forward talk with your wife, by letting her family member aware of the burden on you in order for them to sort for accomodation for her and she should find something doing to feed her children.

wasuka14:

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by charlsecy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Karleb:
The other one left her husband and has 5 kids, this one already has 4 kids.
You can read well.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Okpotud(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Abfinest007:

grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Halo22: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

it depends how you want to deal with it

1 not upsetting your wife

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

4 dont enable her husband to relax

1 not upsetting your wife aka accepting that your wife's sister and wife would happy that you didnt throw out too

2 dealing it like man, you were supposed to consulated before moving in and understand abit of why she left

3 not getting involved, your in-laws are the ones supposed to take her in while they get to know the issue and finding the solution, its not your issue is supposed to go to her parents or other elder relatives

4 enable her husband to relax, him knowing that you accomodated them, he will relax in solving the difference

Ur number 4 suggestion indicated that you didn't understand his introductory point. He said the lady's husband is dead.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by zedman1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Even if this story were true, that amount of money you mentioned for just feeding, according to calculations, are utterly lies for a family of your class in this country. Haba.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Blacksavage: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hmmm
Nawa oh
Problem everywhere
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Apili: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Arizoner:
friends? If your babe come, How you dey take fùckam?
I have my room beside am offloading them any moment from now when moving to me new house
My eyes don see shege
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Halo22: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Well Op, I had once being in ur shoes when I accomodated four of my cousins in a one room apartment as a fresh graduate. To be frank, you would totally be confused on the rightful decision to make but I will advise u raise some money and find an apartment for them. If u can also, open a small road side business for ur sister in law let say, fruit business and ur problem would be solved by 80%.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by StrongAlphMale: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Yes my kid not find it very easy. We only have a bathroom. Even to read and do assignment no space again

Stop living a life that struggles to please people.

Stop being afraid of offending people.

Oga you better send the twin sister out ASAP or tell your wife you can't continue with the burden. Let her twin go and stay with their parents or other siblings or simply go to the village and stay.

You better man up and stop behaving like a weakling
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Melodydoctor: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

If he is spending 420k on food daily, how much he will be spending for entire expensive per month? Yet he a welder that leaves in room and parlor

Both story and estimate are 100% pure lies
Where did you get this 420k daily estimate from pls?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Melodydoctor: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
emmaodet:

But how do people even give birth like rabbits for God sake.

A welder having 4 kids?
The welder didn't have difficulties taking care of the four kids, so there's nothing bad in that. But the additional five made everything difficult for him.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by lonelygem(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

The fact that you were not informed is the height of disrespect and rudeness. We experience that on daily basis. Majority of us no get wife from the actual connotation and contents. What we are managing are baby mamas.

Just get use to it and ensure your sanity is intact.

Mine informed me of a visitor who was coming to stay and pass the night just when the visitor was at the estate gate already.

The insult was dammed too much from these female species we helplessly have to settle with without a choice.

Just give what you can afford without pushing yourself to the wall and lock up. Condition your mind not to be aware of those ridiculous provision since you were not given such prior notice and respect.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nnamaka1: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Pray to God to bless your hustle bro. Life is all about challenges. They need you today, it might be you that will need them tomorrow. So Many up bro and rise up to the challenge God has placed before you.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by APC2: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Whiteshield:
They know you are a fool and will react like a weakling that is why they did that nonsense.
God bless you. That's what is in my mind. No one can try that with me.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by holysaint1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
I can only imagine the sound of your heart beat when u see your first child from far running towards you.

Bro.. The only solution in sight here is to man up and take a stand. Timidity shouldnt come into play here.

If she is not human enough to see / consider your plight. Then the same attitude should be metted out to her too.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by jmichael259(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

Daily increment on food alone is btw 14-16k? (14*30= #420k) if I choose minimum increment spendings only on food oooo.

All of these are just to make front page, yet some hopeless and lazy readers will almost have HBP on mere figment of OP' imagination, blaming institution of marriage as usual.
.......thank God you still be able to stay in room and parlor? Wen u done with ur hallucinations you shall wake up from your dream where you saw urself in room and parlor self contained when actually you are in a single room ,"face me and face you".

it cost me 2k average to feed myself daily. Not less than 600-700 to have breakfast of just akara, bread and beverages in nigeria currently. How much is a satchet of milk, noodles, cup of rice or garri etc?

Multiply it by 11 and stop talking trash.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Johnnyboy6757(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

please let me get this straight, u mean that u spend 14 to 16k daily on food?? And 6k for breakfast on daily basis? Chaii
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by jmichael259(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
As long as ur wife is comfortable, the sister won't go away.

Don't make the mistake of asking her out by yourself. That's ur wife and inlaws' job. They were rude &heartless already by no informing you or no assistance. Dey wan soil ur name with greviances.

step 1: drop only 3-5k deliberately as feeding money and tell d kid not to disturb you that you gave their mum money FOR THE DAY. After some days of starving, she go begin get the gist. Don't buckle under any query, nagging, pillow talk or otherwise.

step 2: start coming home very late or don't come at all. Anyday u didn't return, no money the next day even if they come shop. Tell them work dey somehow.

step 3: if she buys anything on credit in ur absence, tell her categorically "it's none of your bizness"

step 4: if her sister leaves even just for a few hours, spend double on ur family. Order meals, pizza, sharwama, icecream etc within that period. Lock up like bipolar winch &starve em mecilessly immediately the sister returns. D mesage go clear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.