Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose (3325 Views)

Breaking News : Tiwa Savage Blackmailer Arrested FULL DETAILS / What It Takes To Be A Gigolo / I'm Available For A Gigolo Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Yes I know. No one in my family get even oreinary wheelbarrow sef but na you get aeroplane. Yinmu. grin
Omo ale thank God you know.

1 Like

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

How is that your business dead corpse? Who the hell are you to judge me bastard? We are humans and bound to make mistakes. I learnt from my mistake and decided to warn others and you came here attacking me. Like how is my marriage your business?

Peace will be far from you bastard
You did not learn from any mistake. Let me use my second nonexisting2 moniker and chat you now, let's see if you will not pull down down your pant again as usual. Only God knows how many people have fuccked you in this forum. I sorry for your husband.

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
You did not learn from any mistake. Let me use my second nonexisting2 moniker and chat you now, let's see if you will not pull down down your pant again as usual. Only God knows how many people have fuccked you in this forum. I sorry for your husband.
Bastard I am now a changed person. I never slept with any man and I can swear on that. my only sin is I sent nude and sexchat. Allow God be my judge and not you

I am not like your useless and olosho mother that is so cheap

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
@onceavictim

I think you've created a similar thread some few months ago, though with a different monicker right?
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

Bastard I am now a changed person. I never slept with any man and I can swear on that. my only sin is I sent nude and sexchat. Allow God be my judge and not you

Olosho, go and tell that to a priest. I don't buy lies from a prostitute like you.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Olosho, go and tell that to a priest. I don't buy lies from a prostitute like you.
Your mama na cheap ashawo. It shall never be well with you for accusing ne wrongly. You will look for happiness and never see.
Helper will be far from you
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by RB1330(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Y’all so careless on internet

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by RB1330(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

Una still de send nudes wtf
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chenult:
@onceavictim

I think you've created a similar thread some few months ago, though with a different monicker right?
No that's not me sir. I was on nairaland before but forgot my password.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
RB1330:
Y’all so careless on internet
Yes sir . I admitted I fvcked up but I thank God I didn't loose my marriage
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Could the monicker be Childófdoom?
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chenult:
No
I can't remember that moncicker again because I wasn't frequent so I forgot both name and password
I misunderstood this. I thought you were asking if this monicker was the one I had before
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chenult:
No
I can't remember that moncicker again because I wasn't frequent so I forgot both name and password

Abeg make una help me ask that bastard Nonexisting1 human being why he's attacking me. I don't insult people but he made me do this this night
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:
No

Abeg make una help me ask that bastard Nonexisting1 human being why he's attacking me. I don't insult people but he made me do this this night
Now you can't remember the man that fuccked you and nearly made you leave your husband. Lying prostitute.

3 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by RB1330(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
sad
Onceavictim:

Yes sir . I admitted I fvcked up but I thank God I didn't loose my marriage
I really don’t like the idea of sharing nudes
Most of us guys wey de outside no get sense y’all should b careful abeg
I have diff types of girls sending nudes but e get levels not this small boys wey go open una yansh outside

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Now you can't remember the man that fuccked you and nearly made you leave your husband. Lying prostitute.
The son of ajegunle ashawo, God go punish you. Wetin concern you with my life. Na my life na
It is none of your business

Stray bullet go kill you before the end of this year
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:
No that's not me sir. I was on nairaland before but forgot my password.

Sir kee? Ha. Ok ma.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
RB1330:
sad
I really don’t like the idea of sharing nudes
Most of us guys wey de outside no get sense y’all should b careful abeg
I have diff types of girls sending nudes but e get levels not this small boys wey go open una yansh outside
I have learnt my lesson sir. Thanks for your kind word

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

Your mama na cheap ashawo. It shall never be well with you for accusing ne wrongly. You will look for happiness and never see.
Helper will be far from you
After calling someone mama cheap ashawo, you still go ahead to curse the same person and believe the curse will work. Mumu. This is how lowlifes deceive and fucck you anyhow. Please shift one side with your smelly pussy.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:
No

I mean the moniker in question? They share similar trait, but I think he's too learned to act that way.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
After calling someone mama cheap ashawo, you still go ahead to curse the same person and believe the curse will work. Mumu. This is how lowlifes deceive and fucck you anyhow. Please shift one side with your smelly pussy.
Yes your mama na ashawo because you were accusing me what I don't do. I am someone's mother too so why calling me olosho. Ogun go kill you.

Your useless mama pussy smell pass ogiri. You dey fvck her sef if there's no customer

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
onceavictim

Pls can you call it quit at this point? I mean the banters?
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:
I have learnt my lesson sir. Thanks for your kind word
Which lesson? Olosho is already in your blood. All it takes is for another lowlife to say hello to you and pussy will start scratching you again. You don't deserve to be called a wife, you are a failure. You dirty pig deserve to live in a brothel.

1 Like

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chenult:

I mean the moniker in question? They share similar trait, but I think he's too learned to act that way.
Oh you mean the bastard monicker? He has deactivated it but I know he is still on nairaland with different monicker

I thought you said I once opened had a monicker with similar thread.

I misunderstood your first post
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Which lesson? Olosho is already in your blood. All it takes is for another lowlife to say hello to you and pussy will start scratching you again. You don't deserve to be called a wife, you are a failure. You dirty pig deserve to live in a brothel.
Just as it is flowing in your generation blood. You no kuku get papa. Na olosho house your mother got your pregnant. I am a wife go and die grin
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

The son of ajegunle ashawo, God go punish you. Wetin concern you with my life. Na my life na
It is none of your business

Stray bullet go kill you before the end of this year
Na you, an adulterer the bullet go first kill. Idiot.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

Oh you mean the bastard monicker? He has deactivated it but I know he is still on nairaland with different monicker

I thought you said I once opened had a monicker with similar thread.

I misunderstood your first post

It's alright. Pls I'd like to reach you if you don't mind?
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Na me abuse you first? Even if i commit adultery abeg how is that your headache. Ogun lo ma pa e tiran tiran

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:
Just as it is flowing in your generation blood. You no kuku get papa. Na olosho house your mother got your pregnant. I am a wife go and die grin
Most female dogs have male dogs that normally fucck them but it still doesn't stop them from fuccking any dog in the block. Wife indeed. Mumu
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I have fasted and asked God for forgiveness for sending another man my nude and swx chatting and he has forgiven me because I saw some changes in my life and business. Abeg wetin be your own

Peace will forever be far from you

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Most female dogs have male dogs that normally fucck them but it still doesn't stop them from fuccking any dog in the block. Wife indeed. Mumu
Just as your olosho mama be dog and mumu grin
Your useless mother don't know the sperms that formed you because sperms too much grin
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I am a wife o to a rich dude let it pain you die
My husband is loving me more go and jump into lagoon
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, How Many Times Have You Experienced This? / See What I Decided To Do This Morning (pics) / If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.