Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose (3327 Views)

Breaking News : Tiwa Savage Blackmailer Arrested FULL DETAILS / What It Takes To Be A Gigolo / I'm Available For A Gigolo Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

I have fasted and asked God for forgiveness for sending another man my nude and swx chatting and he has forgiven me because I saw some changes in my life and business. Abeg wetin be your own

Peace will forever be far from you
Fast and pray today, fucck another man tomorrow. You're deceiving yourself young woman. You've failed as wife, move out of your husband's house and locate the nearest brothel. That's where you belong, not a matrimonial home.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Fast and pray today, fucck another man tomorrow. You're deceiving yourself young woman. You've failed as wife, move out of your husband's house and locate the nearest brothel. That's where you belong, not a matrimonial home.
Let God be my judge you bastard. Come help me remove my load o grin. I have never seen a fool like you taking paracetamol on someone's headache . How is my life your fucking business? Your mother failed by raising you to insult people online. She's typically a failure. Your mama wey be ajegunle akwuna. Na there be her home. Me I dey better man house dey fvck his dick grin
Your olosho mama no try sha
She suppose give you small home training

4 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chenult:
onceavictim

Pls can you call it quit at this point? I mean the banters?
Sir if you start this thread from the beginning you will see he attacked me first. I never mentioned him. Are you not a man? Why didn't you start judging me and insulting me? You spoke to me calmly because you are a responsible man. Let me send him to his ashawo mother
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

Sir if you start this thread from the beginning you will see he attacked me first. I never mentioned him. Are you not a man? Why didn't you start judging me and insulting me? You spoke to me calmly because you are a responsible man. Let me send him to his ashawo mother

I plead on his behalf pls. Like I said, I'll like to reach you outside of here cos I know you'll soon be deleting this monicker. What do you think?
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chenult:

I plead on his behalf pls. Like I said, I'll like to reach you outside of here cos I know you'll soon be deleting this monicker. What do you think?
Oga don't plead on my behalf. Collect your own share from the cheerful giver if you want to but please don't involve me abeg. I'm done with the olosho already and I've moved on to other threads. I don't mean any insult to you by the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Messi1997: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Childofdoom i guess
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by JohnOkolo: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

I was so lonely and bored so I always come here to read funny comments and be fine. That was when I met the minster. I fed him, gave him pocket money most times and he told me to swear an oath with him that we will forever be together. Very lazy and jobless o. He want to me to leave my husband taking good care of me and become his slave. He blackmailed for long time till I told him to do his worst. Of Course he did it. Sent everything to my husband

For real. You marry better SIMP sha. Congratulations
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Oga don't plead on my behalf. Collect your own share from the cheerful giver if you want to but please don't involve me abeg. I'm done with the olosho already and I've moved on to other threads. I don't mean any insult to you by the way.
Oloriburuku he's not son of olosho like you. You better come back here. That your useless mother that forgot to train you must chop better curse

If you stop abusing me shame will forever be your portion. Omo ale born by gutter mother and unknown father
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chenult:

Sir he must learn a lesson. But you heard what he's telling me. Accusing me of what I did not do. Calling me a prostitute. I give him and that bastard till end of this year, i will show them I am from ile oluji. I never offend any of them. Nonexisting1 tell your useless mother to start mourning you
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Messi1997:
Childofdoom i guess

Definitely.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by culf: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:
Th

that's bad. they keep spoiling our names everyday I hope others will listen to you.

I don't encourage married women to make friends with single guys online especially those you don't know, if you must make friends they should be married too.

thanks for sharing
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by RighteousDemon: 12:01am On Oct 22, 2022
I'm bored. Can the war drums resume?

Onceavictim vs nonexisting1...

Abeg make una continue since una nor wan shame undecided

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Afonjacrusder(f): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Now Inviting: Zonefree, thegidredpiller, righteousness2, ubuja Rozross, martinez39s, verywickedman .....
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Zonefree(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Onceavictim:

Sir he must learn a lesson. But you heard what he's telling me. Accusing me of what I did not do. Calling me a prostitute. I give him and that bastard till end of this year, i will show them I am from ile oluji. I never offend any of them. Nonexisting1 tell your useless mother to start mourning you
You mustn't bring his innocent mother into this. I followed this thread from page 1 and I didn't see where he mentioned your parents. Deal with him and leave his mother out of it.

You ended up derailing your thread you intend using to warn your fellow married women.

You don't expect Nairalanders to applaud you for sharing your nudes to a random guy online. What you did is wrong hence the condemnation from nonexisting1.

Lastly, I admire you've turned a new leaf and come out of your immoral lifestyle. May the peace of the Lord never departs from you.

1 Like

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Slmgirldippussy: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
After going thru the verified vawulence I hereby announce nonexisit1 as the winner of the vawulence.

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

You mustn't bring his innocent mother into this. I followed this thread from page 1 and I didn't see where he mentioned your parents. Deal with him and leave his mother out of it.

You ended up derailing your thread you intend using to warn your fellow married women.

You don't expect Nairalanders to applaud you for sharing your nudes to a random guy online. What you did is wrong hence the condemnation from nonexisting1.

Lastly, I admire you've turned a new leaf and come out of your immoral lifestyle. May the peace of the Lord never departs from you.
But I don't remember quoting him. He insulted me first and I am someone's mum too. Thanks for your advice. God bless you

1 Like

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by vikkogg: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : / The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married / Do Men Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.